Trump: "They will be caught!"

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832198588201594880

Are you lads ready for the first public execution in a century?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sn8ai
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832191485701451777
gnu.io/social/
twitter.com/ABC/status/832258837386260481
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/832262627044761600
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/832263459928731648
twitter.com/ABC/status/832265172865708032
twitter.com/thehill/status/832273236637470722
unsafe.space
imgur.com/a/lwijt
archive.fo/4enzp
thehill.com/policy/international/319832-mattis-very-little-doubt-russia-has-interfered-in-elections
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/832365212795813892
twitter.com/FT/status/832365443784511489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive link:

archive.is/sn8ai

Tick-tock motherfuckers.

tick tock goes the clock…

Purge the heretics, my Emperor

Purge them all

Twitter is trying their best to demoralize Trump and his supporters. Too bad the left sucks at debating and is even worse at memes :^)

low energy, embarrassing
don't fuck it up next time

And in other news, the economy is doing great!
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832191485701451777

Hope he's got the contingency in place for when Yellen et. al. crash the plane with no survivors.

Check the comments of kosher salt.

So many asshurt verified accounts too

Someone tell Trump that if they keep pressuring him about getting close to Russia, all he has to say is that everyone else is insane for trying to provoke WWIII and how he's trying to prevent it and until someone figures out how to win a nuclear war, he's going to the smartest path.

So much full-lugenpresse preferred shill comments and their autistic 8 replies to themselves and their non-followers, Jack must really be in on pizzagate and unraveling at this point, it explains why he wasnt invited to trumps tech meeting.

Guy on twitter I know, @Zanting, pretty much exclusively tweets about pizzagate. Today he posted a pic that showed @jack (owner of twitter and person implicated in pizza) following him.

Our goal is to highlight the need for Philadelphia to expand policies that stop criminalising communities of colour," said Erika Almiron, executive director of Juntos, a nonprofit group that works with the Latino immigrant community.

"What would happen if massive raids did happen? What would the city look like?"

Wait till it burst

Anyone actually stupid enough to do this (which illegals undoubtedly are) are just asking themselves to be staked out by ICE that day and after.

Ugly Tacobeast.

Which 'leakers' is he talking about? I seriously hope they aren't the pizzagate leakers.

Does this have any traction?
I wanna see the butthurt when the only places they wanted to hurt have 80% white customers in the first place and all the places they end up hurting are Walmart and the like.

They throttle and actively censor all of the pro-Trump tweets. It's disgusting.

I'm confident it has almost no effect. Like I said, we all know leftists are absolutely shit at debating in general. So even if some uninformed or left leaning normalfag sees these comments and is convinced by them, any Trump supporter worth his weight could deconstruct the leftist "arguments" easily.

i dont get it
it does make sense because not only did the press want hillary to win, but they want her to run again in 2020
and it shouldnt have been given to the press because its illegal and despite being fake, makes hillary look good

i dont see a contradiction here

Twitter thinks nobody notices, it's pretty funny.
Ignore the clickbait thumbnail, the guy in the embed goes in to how they're doing this.

MAGA Lads.

Leakers of Flynn's conversation, allegedly DoJniggers.

Checked

Shadilay

feed the pedos to dogs. Everybody wins.

Source?

This is like how George Soros personally has been commenting on shit. The rats are scurrying, they know their time is short.

The CIA/NSA leakers that are illegally tapping Trump administration phone calls and purposely withholding information from the Trump administration but giving it to the media.

So many cucks in the comments, but their time is up, so who cares?

Except for the dogs. I don't know if this is a common practice outside of Burgerland, but here if a dog attacks a person and draws blood, the owner is more likely to put the dog down. The justification for this is "now that the dog has tasted human flesh, it will keep attacking people to get more."

Admittedly I don't know if there is any science behind this, but I personally would just keep my dog away from people if this ever happened.

polite sage for off topic

Yeah my dad talked to me yesterday about how he wouldn't be able to work today because of that.
He's a tower crane operator at a construction site, he was pretty sure they'd just be fired but turns out they had him take the day off as well.

VAE VICTIS

you don't execute criminals, but you believe in some bogus fairytale nonsense about human bloodthirsty hounds?
dogma at its finest

is your dad born in america? check his papers jose, do what is best for your nation and you.

Did you miss the part where I said I don't know if there's any science behind it?

Also the death penalty is a state by state thing.

Do you hear that, you stupid kikes? Your idiocy with going after Flynn has just given Trump casus belli to hunt your dumb assess down. You gave him political justification to rip and tear your pathetic schemes to shreds.

IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S REALLY, SERIOUSLY FUCKING HAPPENING

All they had to do, ALL they had to do was go to ground and quietly bide their time. Instead they choose to publicly go after Flynn and attach themselves to it for political brownie points, or otherwise to 'send a message', the fucking idiots. It will no doubt go down in history as the tipping point, the straw that broke the camel's back, the day when the powers that be overplayed their hand for the last time. Do you hear the thunder? It's the sound of ten thousand ropes snapping taut at once.

None of you fuckers are escaping the Trumpenführer this time.

HE IS COMING FOR YOU

This exactly. These fools never learned how to lose, so they can't survive when someone else wins. They don't understand that the concept of "no retreat, no surrender, resist to the last man" explicitly means that they will ALL DIE.

Really, it's the best outcome for us, even if it is painful in the short run.

The time is here gents. Trump is gonna come down on them hard.

They are also running out of goyim golems.
Once they lose grip of the united states, they have only downgrades to go back to, if those others take them back AT ALL , since now the entire western world knows the poison of the jew.

i call for live tv firing squad executions for traitors

Does this mean he knows who was involved or does it just mean people are finally aware of the problem?

checked

He'll get Rand Paul and audit them

PRAISE KEK

That's just it. Trump I'm sure went into all this completely willing to make a deal and accept their conditional surrender, where they'd be permitted to scuttle off somewhere in exchange for bending the knee and allowing him to MAGA without incident. But they just can't help themselves, they have to push it all the way and stake everything on nothing less than the complete annihilation of one of the two sides. Have they not been paying attention this past year? Do they still not realize what sort of monster they are up against? Normally, when you have two armies marching on each other, if a king sees that he has 10,000 soldiers while the other has 50,000, he would send an ambassador to make peace and negotiate favorable stand-down conditions. Instead they, having all but forgotten what it means to suffer a total defeat and all that entails, are going to choose to double down and go down with the ship. It really speaks to just how far the current situation exceeds their capacity to comprehend it, they outright do not understand that they could lose. And boy is it going to be an unpleasant lesson for them.

Liberals sense it. Conservatives are also aware of it, if only in an unconscious way. Trump is Hitler come again, and this time, he will realize his destiny. When he gives the command, his loyal army will go forth and liberate the West from the clutches of multiculturalism.

The Jews know this, and it terrifies them.

I think it has more to do with economics. In this case the kingdom with 10,000 troops has no jobs, no exports, and failing farms. It seems like they are just playing this out, going through the motions. Their major shows get less viewers than Alex Jones. Alex. Jones. we are talking like 100k viewers. It is either them resorting to what worked in the past "sensationalism sells" or them acknowledging their have failed and trying to end themselves as quickly as possible.

They seriously underestimated him throughout the entire time he campaigned, thinking he was a joke.

NOTICE THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN TRUMP! EXPOSE OUR ENEMIES AND DESTORY EVERYTHING THEY'VE BUILT TO BE USED AGAINST US!

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win

The deep state is going to feel cornered, under pressure. Dangerous situation.

A lot cleaner, for one.

NOW THEY REALIZE THE GRAVITY OF THEIR SITUATION

Please burgers, publicly hang John Oliver.

Please for the love of God do this.

It will be done.

Hitler dubs have spoken.
IT WILL BE DONE

It's the Current Year, after all

Good way to summarize why >>9278815 faggatory happens.

Time to close the cycle.
ITS ROPE TIME

Fuck yes

Kek wills it.

Like a Slim Jim, brother.

TAKE MY ENERGY GOD EMPEROR
KILL 'EM ALL
1000 YEAR REICH

WITNESSED

It was foretold.

Praise Kek!

Let us send our energy to Trump.

HEEBS WILL NOT DIVIDE US

If dubs Sean announces the death of the CIA today.

I think he meant his dad wouldn't be able to do it because all the others wouldn't show up, not that his father was illegal

BY KEK

Patience. It will be boiling to a head. The civil war of the intel agencies will cause many to oust themselves and others. The leftists are self cannibalizing and falling apart, and the lugenpresse can only cover for them for so long. They've already abandoned CNN, which is the start of the media downfall. Their underestimation of Trump is their biggest downfall. The CIA and other alphabets, along with the kikes expose themselves as the looming reality that they, many politicians, and journalists will be culled at the height of the pizza arrests.

I want them to be culled on a spear or with my bare hands.

Is there no other service that's less kiked up than twitter? I recall there being some peer-to-peer service but that requires what it requires.

gnu.io/social/

Trump would save such a thing himself for maximum salt.

It's insidious.

Nice, just would take getting people to use something like that. I was thinking of twister, I think.

Fuck sake, Jim needs to fucking slow down when he talks.
Between this and the newest vid he sounds like a hamster on redbull.

twitter.com/ABC/status/832258837386260481

THAT'S SOME FUCKING SHORT NOTICE

And he will get there at 12:30. This is how he plays bro.

Oh boy

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/832262627044761600

HOLY SHIT HAPPENING

TRUMP JUST SAID LIVE ON TELEVISION: "WE'RE GONNA FIND THE LEAKERS. THEY'RE GONNA PAY A BIG PRICE FOR LEAKING."

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/832263459928731648

CHECKED

I AM SO FUCKING PROUD TO SAY I VOTED FOR THIS

stream?

Who's the cuckface?

STAY SAFE TRUMP FRIENDS

moved to 12:30

twitter.com/ABC/status/832265172865708032

/k/ommando here, I'm good.

Yes Mr. President.

fug. make that 12:30

What the fuck is this?
I have never sent anything to this cuck and twitter is giving me this message everytime?

Twitter's gone full automation. I got permanently banned for "making a threat", yet they didn't show me what the offending tweet was, no one gave me anything. Just got permanently silenced.

Shit was annoying me, too.

I wonder how big we would be if every platform didn't constantly censor us.

We'll find out soon.

And the more recent one

DO IT

Am i the only one fearing for the Emperors life? They didn´t hesitate to give JFK the cure for independent thinking…

twitter.com/thehill/status/832273236637470722

Isn't he holding a random rally in Florida too?

So why is he trying to get kike billionaire FEINBERG in to review shit?

They wouldn't be so bold.

After the outrage of JFK, in that day and age of no internet, imagine how quickly the outrage would spread today? It's a kamikaze move, the nation would erupt into chaos.

Different era now from back then. For starters Trump has his own security team. The next is the endless internet that hinders the element of surprise and other shit. We are effectively an intelligence agency that rivals and out memes the alphabet soup.

Pretty much. "Fight to the death" is a fool tatic. People should know how and when to give up.

b-but MUH HONORU

Tfw in the future twitter will literally only be able to be used by Trump and every jew on earth.

With the CIA and FBI happenings, absolute pure delusional insanity being pushed by the left, and house of cards-esque political changes in DC?

Honestly no, I think most anons can feel that something big is coming. The left, ((Them)), and the NWO are sticking hard and fast to escalation mode. Killing Trump is the safest way, pence is probably pozzed.

Its doubtful we will even know if the assassination attempt was a failure, it may have already occurred, that might explain the recent deep state freak-outs and Secret Service re-appointment. If that's the case expect tactical nuke levels off societal disruption that they can blame on trump to weaken his support for impeachment.

They might also crash the economy, either way Americans are going to pay a high price, which will likely go even higher when Trump resists, which you know he will because if he was the type of person who wouldn't then they wouldn't have gone to these lengths.

Anyone have a link to the conference?

Either you've been masturbating or you belong in a coalmine, Plebeian scum.

D:

I'll shill for the one made by a personal friends:
unsafe.space
It doesn't really matter which one you use though.
The gnu neackbeard wizards made something quite amazing:

Imagine instead of twitter, you had a few hundred diferent twitters. And they're all interconnected. You can follow and reply to people on your version of "twitter". And they can do the same.
Did you suddendly notice the owner of your "twitter" gre a long nose and is asking for donations?
Move to another one. You even keep all the crap from your old account.
Does the MSM send DMCA's to take out one of the servers? Good luck sending a few hundred of those to all servers.

It's fucking amazing mate. The userbase is growing steadly and that's the best way to pull this off. Leave twitter to the tumblr crowd and the bots.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVVTb3nZssQ

fucked up there.

Bullshit. Honor is a concept sold to the masses so they can willingly sacrifice themselves. Know why the good guys always win? Because the winner is the one who decides who are the good guys. There is no such thing as noble sacrifice or martyrs.

they can't learn any lessons if we kill every last one of them

!!!

Notice how its the same fucking accounts too (Justin Hendrix, Kristina Wong, Diva, some spic with a le indie gaymur icon, some random kike, Cult of personality, etc.) Meanwhile pro Trump accounts are silenced regardless of the thousands of likes and retweets, what's sad is they don't even need to mix it up because these fucks are so brainwashed.

Thanks nigga

tavistock

Unless this press conference of his is to announce the firings, this is hot air and the deep state knows it.

When trump has the option to do something, he does it first and talks about it later.

Back to cuckchan.

Pence would become President. Pence is pro-Israel, and many (((Christians))) see this as a good thing. They wouldn't try to oust their own guy.

A post of quality.

Trump will personally hang all traitors!

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

KEK WILLS IT

All of them! CIA gets to bring friends~!

KEK

This woman is fucking awful at talking

I know he is one of the kikeyest kikes that ever kiked, but Eliezer Yudkowsky wrote an excellent section on this into his Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality fanfic. Here is the relevant section:

I have been saying this for a while, but somewhere along the line, the Democrats forgot how to be politicians, and became losers instead. Politicians adapt. Losers don't. They stick to their broken models and ideologies until the very end. This is what is happening here. They have already escalated so much now that they can't afford to lose, so now instead of braving the significant possibility of prison, they will put their lives on the line, and they will lose.

Nobody even knows him here in Britain, but fuck if he isn't a total negative caricature of an Englishman

DO IT

Praise be.

calling in your friends, Moishe?

Has he ever hired illegals to work around his home?

That doesn´t even get close! He will personally weave a rope out of his golden hair to hang them with it, while a massive crane with the Letters TRUMP on it lowers the worst traitors on the Washington Monument repeatedly so that the tip rips their anuses into pieces!

WITNESSED

Look at the pattern here.

PRAISE BE TO GOD
PRAISE BE TO KEK
PRAISE BE TO AMMIT
BLESS TRUMP

Kek is in this thread.

KEK BLESS TRUMP

nice dubs and yes, he has tons of bitcoin and gold people in his administration

stream?

A load of shit from shit eating jew goon posters

Are you unable to ctrl+f "youtube"?

This literally what happened to John and Robert Kennedy, you fucking moron. Look up their assassins. The one who killed Robert doesn´t remember a thing and pleaded not guilty because he literally can´t recall anything. This is a very possible scenario. You can´t call yourself redpilled if you don´t know about that. Research MKULTRA and stop watching anime, you disgrace of a kissless weeb virgin, or just kill yourself for being a non-argumentative parasite.

Filtered schlomo

First time poster.
I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this. I'm at the 5.5 hour mark of "The greatest story never told" and my whole worldview has shattered.

Thank you user for keeping up the good fight.
I'll spread the truth among my friends too.
The Fuhrer did nothing wrong.

Nice way of outing yourself goonshit, your intellectual and mental thought process qualifies you for the rope, filthy trash belong to the trash can just like your pals from antifa and CREW

Welcome to the club, snacks are on the left, lurk moar, and enjoy your stay.

Hope Trump walks out and starts speaking soon, using the White House livestream to watch this shit

Think this is it, nothing happening at the moment:
youtu.be/uVVTb3nZssQ

It's happening right now

Welcome home fam.

This ought to put a little more fire in your blood.
imgur.com/a/lwijt
You better read every last single one.

MEDIA GETTING BTFO RIGHT NOW

LUGENPRESSE ON SUICIDE WATCH

if he doesn't show up the the Melbourne, FL rally on the 18th you're going to know if hes dead

People who don't hate Trump lost their verification tick.

This timeline just keeps getting better and better

NO MORE RELEASE

Out of curiosity, where you from fam?

Do you think that every redpill on Holla Forums was allowed to be seen by kikes? You are truly a degenerate moron. Anime fits you, as it is a good distraction and everything that could disturb your narrow worldview would be devastating to you.

How desperate are you, that you actually have to make up shit that isn´t even implied in my post? You sound like a shill, although i believe you are just a degenerate retard. You kissless weebs will be gassed, since you are polluting this board and are everything the heroic male worldview stands against. kys.

Yeah, as soon as I switched back after posting, it had already started…

Stop sperging out about anime and people might take you serious

Born and staying in India. Specifically, I'm of Dravidian descent. Now, I don't know how that'll be taken here.

i came here to see this and CHECK IT

These weak disgraces need to be put in their place. Its always the weeb posters that attack with meaningless argument without an argument because someone voiced an independent thought. They are parasites to this board

Look at his fucking face when he's listening to questions.

That is the face of anger.

The irony is palpable.

(1) Filtered you faggot, do they have an anti MKULTRA section at the JIDF HQ?

HE'S ABOUT TO CALL OUT THE CIA

Trump admits he enjoys the bantz

THE FIRE IS RISING

Goon spotted

What does this have to do with anything in my post.

Stay in your own country & we have no problem with you.
Try to "migrate" into white countries and you're our enemy.

Holla Forums is pretty much a "separate but equal" kind of place, we want white countries for whites only, and we have no desire to fuck with anyone else's country.

don't post very often until you've been here several months, or even a year or two.
a big problem we have right now is people not contributing anything meaningful to our conversations
continue your own independent research and welcome.
first you'll be bewildered, then you'll be angry, then you'll be depressed, then the anger will boil back up, the anger will turn cold, and hopefully by then you'll have absorbed enough truth to see the true path forward. all emotion will fade away into quiet acceptance of the truth, and the path forward

I just realized, the room was empty until just before it started because of security. He fucking knew this speech would rile (((them))) up.

This is it lads.

JUST LEAVE THE ROOM AND LET THE GAS FLOW THROUGH THE VENTS

88k and rising

I kinda want to wipe israel off the face of the earth though
And all mudslimes too, they never stay in their countries

Understood.

U-uncle Punjabi?

This.

Ah.
Then you recognize the enemy of ALL nations & races.
This is good.

SHOTS FIRED

Its the attitude of most the people posting anime, not the anime itself, that is polluting this board. Its not a coincidence. We don´t believe in that here.

That guy looks like a lot of people I know.
I'll be white in my next birth fam!

HE TESTED THEM!
HE SAID IT!
"ALMOST LIKE A TEST"

Proof he is an interdimensional chessmaster.

CNN BTFO

(1)

Reminder that this is the real thread.

TRUMP DOESN'T WATCH CNN.

Along with all the reeeing over Laotian dirt sketches.

In the newspapers and media tomorrow, nothing about all the improvements or how bad it is that the press are uncritically reporting classified leaks. The headlines will be about how Trump got it wrong with respect to the EC results margin.

Ouch

That and anything else they can nit pick.

Really feeling like mattis needs the rope, dudes unhinged and all the libshits are swooning for their new traitor.

Nothin wrong with that. Go do what you think is best to make India great again.

Like cleaning up the streets :^)

Context?

THE BURN

I assumed everybody had heard

archive.fo/4enzp
thehill.com/policy/international/319832-mattis-very-little-doubt-russia-has-interfered-in-elections

Well, shit.
I've been out of the loop a bit lately.

Kek wills it!

Remember Mattis was something the NeoCohens were floating for a third party run

That's disappointing, but Mattis is way too good at what he does to fire him over that.

That's a lesson you ll have to teach them.

Always been slightly suspicious of Mattis as an unmarried, childless military man. What is his stake in the future?

However his job is just running the DoD so on paper he should be okay..

Don't let them get you. His point isn't regarding this election, it's regarding Russia's MO as a whole. And he's right, if you look at Russia's political MO and their recent actions with surrounding countries, were information to pass that they had influenced elections, it would not be surprising. What he's not saying, is that Russia interfered with this election. I don't see anything wrong here.

I'll have to add that the libs are reaching on this one, the exact line is

"There is very little doubt that they have either interfered or attempted to interfere in a number of elections in democracies,"

emphasis on the term electionS, but I can't believe that a man of his experience does not understand the implications of his words especially so close to recent events.

It's strange that all these people who are convinced that Russia interfered can't actually name exactly how Russia interfered.

That's the fucking point REEE
It's all vague nothingness that sounds accusatory but ultimately rests on the IC saying something and making it true, but we can't show you goy because it's so super secret but trust us
Would you distrust the IC, goy?
Even when they call for a coup?

I does seem to be gaining traction however

we're literally seeing a shadow war within the government of the most powerful nation on earth. This is like the soviet constitutional crisis, the crossing of the rubicon, and the springtime of nations COMBINED

No poo poo jokes? smh Holla Forums

It's like they don't understand that people don't trust them anymore.

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE JUST WAIT

disgrace tbqh fam

It helps to see what the latest bullshit will be, there's no mention of this in the catalog yet that I can see. I don't go past the first page anyways.

(checked)

inb4 he drops evidence of Obama being helped by Russians or some stupid shit like that

We have a president who knows how to put on a top-rating TV show. I hope he does a show where we get to watch all of our fucking seditious "intelligence" and "judge" and (((media))) traitors executed by firing squad and various other methods.

Make examples of all of these seditious bastards who always were either the (((prime movers))) of globalism or in their pockets.

JEW ASKINGABOUT ANTISEMITISM

Trump needs to stop with these animals. They're never going to be on his side, and they're never going to become good people.

I think you lost your way going to >>>/somethingawful/.

LYING KIKE CALLED OUT!

Let's try it the other way around: "Very little doubt America has interfered in elections

Sound better?

All countries attempt to influence elections that they have an interest in.
Until I see proof that the Russians were actually hacking voting machines and flipping votes, I don't care.

They can try to influence voters with social media, it's no different than the lies told by our so-called "mainstream media."

Wrong. I've seen the disgusting "animeright" people on twitter and they are not indicative of Holla Forums values. Anime isn't the problem, the disgusting fat weebs who think they're Holla Forums simply because they like anime are.

Let's pass on those

I agree wholeheartedly and this is exactly what i explained earlier.

That was incredible.

how bluepilled are you?

HEY RABBI WHATHCA DOIN'?

You mean Ron, right?

If that's how this entire presidency is going to go, I never want it to end.

He said he's going to work on education. This is probably an understatement of what's to come.

Pajeet, i think this river is dangerously underpooed.

We're at point now where he could say plainly "Russia have not interfered with the 2016 election" and they would report "Official says Russia have intefered with US elections", because (in this hypothetical) he would have only said they didn't meddle in the 2016 one, and not any others.

Did he really say it on national tv?

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
AND STRIKE DOWN HIS FOES

make your country and people strong
improve their living conditions
stay the fuck away from us and keep your people out of our countries

Oh, look. It's a shining example of exactly what that CNN faggot was "confused" about.
A known fact (a quote from an individual) being misrepresented in a way that still results in fake news.

The fact is real, the news is not.

Of course not, but he said that all the backwards swastikas were done by people that don't support him.

We either need a new thread or use this one if there's still a spicer briefing soon

The Don tellin' it like it is… love it!

That was so frustrating to watch. And the question about the Russian vessel and other incidents recently. Trump clearly saying that those incidents are a sign that Putin doesn't believe they can make a deal - because of the bollocks going on in the media and gov trying to make it difficult and not politically appropriate for the US to be on good terms with Russia. And the journo was just not getting it.

I don't know whether to think the journos truly have no idea what they are actually putting out there and the consequences of it, or they do but they're hoping to have a gotcha moment if they try and rub it in that they have the capabilities at the moment to throw spanners into the machinery on a whim.

CAN'T THROTTLE THE DONALD

Two questions on it and he tells them to go fuck themselves both times.

No, he got it just fine.
I think it's far more likely that it's similar to a lawyer in a courtroom asking various types of questions that are forbidden. Yes, they'll be immediately shot down by the judge, but the point is that they asked the question.

Goddamn man, he was back up and tweeting again at 7 AM. HOW DOES HE LIVE on such little sleep? I wish I had his powers.

Throwing the question out there and dragging it out as bait for his article and the others to seize upon?

Look at Pence's donors you fucking faggot. AIPAC has kept him in Congress and shilling for Israel has kept him in the public eye.

He's superhuman

Look into Buckminster Fuller's Dymaxion sleep schedule. Most successful individuals are capable of sleeping only a few hours as they time it to maximize REM sleep.

Have you ever heard of an event known as "The shot heard around the world."? Because Trump's assassination or suspicious death would be the next shot heard around the world.

Please sauce of those mokou macros…

You take that back!

I think "Pajeet" is Hindu, not junglecurry.

I experimented with these for a while and I can tell you that it's not for everybody, it just feels like insomnia for most people who try it.

Pajeet is the perpetrator of poo in loo. Lurk moar.

Trump doesn't depend on the Secret Service. He has his own security team, loyal to him personally, not USG. This is game-changing. Plus, the only way to achieve it that wouldn't result in a shitload of dead feds and possibly a full-blown civil war would be to blame it on Muslims, and if they try that two things will happen:
Liberals will be seen as enabling and supporting jihadis when they cheer/don't mourn.
Support for kebab removal will grow dramatically. If Pence cucks he could even be primaried in 2020.

What a slanderous paki!

It's a genetic thing for Trump I believe. He said he's always only needed 4 hours of sleep.

Yes, I too had issues with the uberman and Dymaxion schedules, however I was able to adapt to the everyman for 6 months. You should only try it for 2 months and if no noticeable benefits are presented switch back to monophasic sleep.

Scaphism my friends, Scaphism utilizing The Reflecting Pool. Pure pottery.

Dubs demand it, current year man is going to the gallows.

WEW TO THE LAD

Pajeets shit in what´s close to them, regardless if that is the river, the street or the office space. Come on, this is basic knowledge.

Not cool man, take it from their ancient aryan overlords, they're called Monkey People. If you stop looking at them as the same species, I bet you won't dislike them anymore. Besides, unlike niggers, they're good at basic manual labor while under instruction from a skilled foreman. They just haven't had anyone capable to lead thm since the kikes fucked up the societal status quo of india.

(checked)
neat

Can someone provide Trump with a list of say 10,000 twitter accounts to mass block?

It will clean up the responses to each of his tweets. Its filthy right now.

Almost anything that's close to them, for some reason they actively avoid toilets.

(checked)
You'd wouldn't poo in loo too if your loo had a toilet witch

yo watsup. I'm a Jain from Bombay. You a Brahmin?

Who said i don´t like them? I personally am fond of the average Pajeet, he gives me a good laugh every now and then with all his streetshitting and at least managed to produce a somewhat decent culture, unlike the negro. Their religion was also acceptable as such, it wasn´t cannibalism / ooga booga bonga bonga / raindance tier niggery. Although Buddhism, teached by the son of an aryan overlord, of course blew Hinduism the fuck out.

JSOC JSOC THEY'RE OUR GUYS!

HUNT THE PEDOS! HUNT THE SPIES!

when will this meme end? Just because Hindus are not in a good position right now doesn't reflect poorly on Hinduism. e.g. Greeks right now and Greek culture.

To be fair, nobody outside of Indiana had ever heard of the guy until Trump picked him as a running mate. He has been a very good goy though. The lightning bolt memes are gold however.

they both suck
go and research what they ACTUALLY teach and believe
Hinduism sucks slightly less

When will THIS meme ever end? You obviously never researched the teachings of Buddha and fell for the misinfo of the kikes.
Buddha saw the flaws in Hinduism and found the solutions, but Hinduism was still decent.

Been there, done that. Both are complex teachings full of applicable wisdom. I find Buddhism closer to truth, since Hinduism speaks of an eternal soul that basically is the ego, while Buddhism recognizes the ego basically as a mere perception of the mind that will fade with enlightenment.

But what about group consciousness? It's not just a personal ego but a shared one. That's why I like Esoteric Hitlerism/Hinduism because it acknowledges the loss of personal ego with enlightened knowledge but also your contribution to the group consciousness with how more enlightened you are.

It's a very National Socialist religion. Your contribution to the group elevates your people with every little bit of effort.

why are you so bad at this?

FUCK OFF

In 7th grade, there was a kid in my class who said the exact same thing. "I'm a Jew, but I'm not a practicing Jew." I remember asking him how that worked, and jokingly said "I can't call myself a Baptist and not follow the rules, can I?" and he responds with "It's not the same!" I laughed and asked him how and he just sneered and said he didn't have to explain hisself to the likes of me.

It was years later before I understood Jews were an ethnic group, not just a religion. Funny how life works, eh?

suck a dick, faggot

Buddhists want to help others towards enlightenment, but each soul has to do this journey by himself, hence there is no "group consciousness", only the exchange of thought energy between souls on a similiar wavelength, which can be experienced in a group dance or in telepathic experiences.
I will quote from my post in the kekist enlightenment thread (to which i would also direct this discussion). Note that the greentext is referring to a scripture by the third patriarch of Zen.

You should not become cling to anything or anyone, and see everything and anyone for what it is.
Immigrants = mostly parasites that destroy the white race and western culture
Globalist elitists = Destroyers of nations, greedy for power and trying to rob us of our freedoms by erecting the one world government

Your family = worth / deserve protecting
Your nation = worth / deserve protecting
Your race = worth / deserve protecting
Your culture = worth / deserve protecting
Why? Because your ultimate goal should be preserving harmony. Buddhist monks know that a clash of cultures and races brings great disharmony and destruction to a nation. Only harmony can bring enlightenment to the people and end the suffering of the cycle of rebirhts by acknowledging the beauty of the moment.
This is why they fight back:
Ashin Wirathu -
"You can be full of kindness and love, but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog, if we are weak, our land will become Muslim."
Here you can see, that a national socialist thinking is very much in the sense of Buddhism, as it wants to preserve the values of western civilization and destroy parasitic influences that disturb the peace. Buddhism is also about acknowledging truth, which can be connected to the truth about the destructive influence of jewish globalists and Zionists.

To set up what you like against what you dislike is the disease of the mind.
This means that you should free yourself of all opinions and just see for yourself what is happening in the world. Only reality can tell the real story. Here is the difference between being a "racist" and a "race realist". Someone who opens his eyes realizes that we can´t fight world poverty with immigration due to the birthrates in third world countries, that most refugees are in no trouble at all and just want the luxury of western countries, slowly destroying it by leeching of them and commiting a massive amount of crimes, that the white race has always brought order and a high amount of harmony to their countries, and that the current state of the world is a mess due to jewish influence. These are no opinions, they are facts. Someone who hates his enemy clouds his third eye with negativity. If he just sees them for what they are, which are chess pieces in a game played by cosmic forces, he will fight them in a way more effective way.
A good example is a fistfight: If you are full of rage and hate, your muscles are tense and uptight and you will arms will not be flexible enough to throw dynamic punches. Your movements will be clumsier. If you are grounded and calm, without rage, just seeing your enemy as an obstacle to overcome, your whole movements will be fluid and powerful like the waves of an ocean.
The ocean wins against the rock.

Hinduist detected. How very non-compassionate of you! Kys streetshitter. You are known for commiting sodomy like fucking animals, sucking a dick is your morning routine.

That is true for all religions. The person who develops it lives in a fantasy that people will simply read the conclusions and accept and truly embrace them. Buddha knew this. The best thing these monks hope for is that the average normie would realize right from wrong when he is actually wrong. He will have some basic understanding of greed, love, humility etc.

also

Reported for intl.

DEATH TO TRAITORS

In whose elections?

Yeah, because the world is run by cowards and degenerates i should become just like them.

Try harder.

DIBS ON GETTING TO PUT THE NOOSE ON HIM AND PULLING THE LEVER

This one is spicy.

THE BEST DRESSED PRESIDENT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/832365212795813892

twitter.com/FT/status/832365443784511489

https:// www.ft.com/content/e89c64b8-f494-11e6-95ee-f14e55513608

so wait….
This thing is being worked from inside jsoc too?
not just the CIA, but JSOC is being used to try to coup Trump. How does the rest of the military feel about this shit I wonder. Wonder if Trump could just purge the coup right now with the regular military.

I'm waiting to see what Spicer has to say.

One JSOC officer doesn't mean all of JSOC thinks a certain way. Not to mention this guy might just not wanna be "the guy" that has to do it if you know what I mean.

I'm hoping he'll reconsider, I coulda sworn he was going to be used to fuck the CIA and the rest of the deepstate.

We'll just have to wait and see if Trump can persuade him. I sure hope he does.

So after a little investigating on twitter I found that Harward wanted his own staff for the NSC position but the White House resisted and wanted their picks for his staff.

Very strange. Hopefully the White House lets him pick his own guys at the next meeting to get him in.

That just sounds like negotiation. Of course media spreads bullshit again.

They better vet the fuck outta his staff, even if Harward is legit he might not be the best at human resources or autistic paranoia over work colleagues so CIA niggers could be using his staff as a trojan horse. The fact that it is a deal breaker for him is strange, although I guess it depends entirely on the staff, if its people he trusts and has known for a while it might be a reasonable concession. Given the number of rats and backstabbers in the white house currently that they are still in the process of cleaning up it is totally understandable for Trump to minimize contingencies by blocking Harwards staff. Since they are still in the process of negotiating I am hoping art of the deal will prevail here.

This. Looking at Harward's background, it's most likely people he feels he can trust, vs Trump wanting to make sure everything is sealed tightly. I have a feeling it'll just take a bit of time, but everyone will be happy.

They have another meeting set up so I'm sure if he's /theguy/ we think he is then he'll be able to convince Trump why he needs his own staff. If it turns out he's not the CIA murderer we hoped he'd be then we're better off anyways.

Also, it didn't necessarily say Trump didn't want him to have his own staff. Maybe the mole (Kushner, Reince) wants him cut off from trusted men and Harward wants his own guys to run his office effectively.

this really pisses me off

fucking commie scum

Wow.

If he wants his own staff it suggests they're people he trusts and can rely on. So unless he's in bed with the CIA, while they may not be who the WH wants as first pick, they would be next best thing.

Trump is a man of power. He knows how to play the game with the best of them and we must have faith that he will defeat them.

Trouble for ne is that it takes me forever to fall asleep to even take naps.

Huh, always thought India was already repdilled on Hitler

Trump must be aware of how terrible twitter and faceberg are. why does he not try alternatives? I know twats and face will always reach more users, so probably still worth using for him to bypass MSM, but one would think he would try an alternative as well.

what kind of music is this? Where can I hear moar?

Guess you weren't around when Sadddam got rope'd

Not at all. Even our schools teach the lies.

KEK WILLS IT

INTELLIGENCE PURGE
N
T
E
L
L
I
G
E
N
C
E

P
U
R
G
E

I'm from the future in the Blitzkrieg Bears timeline, can confirm.

PRAISE KEK

yanno, with all this deification of trump and his presidency, people seem to think we've averted world war 3. if (((they))) really are getting pushed back, and starting to lose control of the U.S. do any of you really think there won't be a fight?

have all of you forgotten just how vindictive, vile, narcissistic, and short sighted jews are? isreal still has the Samson Option. they would rather see this planet burnt to ashes than lose control of it.

to kill the snake, the head must be cut off first.

What a long way we have come.

It's rather ironic that 20th century's most intelligent man was an accidental genetic recombination of recessive Aryan rapegenes within a person of almost full currymonkey background.

From what I see all of the top comments on trumps posts are people with a high number of followers. I don't know how twitter works, I don't use it, but wouldn't it be that when one of these (((people))) say something it shows up in their followers feed and they like it and push it to the top?

I agree, Anime is fucking trash & really doesn't belong here

(((Cohencidence)))

Arcade Rock

Here's a good example:

Yeah, fuck off you aut-right immigrant. Holla Forums is most definitely not your cucked-bran of quasi-egalitarianism. Global White supremacy is the only way forward for our race and this is a fact.

This.

Nuke Shitrael, then exterminate rest of the yids.

For some reason only verified accounts show at the top, verified people are the tripfags of twitter.

That's treason right?

NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES

It's called Sun Worship of Gnosis ~ Nuclear Fusion, and it's by xi-on.

lol looks like the rat deserves to be in the cuckshed again. Bolton in this administration would be terrible.

Shadowbanning a la what IA discovered on Twitter apparently wasn't enough.

Someone needs to tell Trump to use an alternative platform as well. Twitter is crazy pozzed and caught censoring comments that are anything positive about Trump or his policies. He could just post on both so he can see some real replies for once.

STOP

He will not be missed.

Such as?

It's not super hard if you're a distributed systems engineer to build a Twitter, the problem is monetizing it. Ads won't work, it has to be something else that benefits all parties and doesn't come off as scammy