You goys ready for "a day without immigrants"?

You goys ready for "a day without immigrants"?

What ever will we do without wages being driven into the mud?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/02/16/brilliant-today-illegal-aliens-voluntarily-self-identify-throughout-america-daywithoutimmigrants/#more-128725
twitter.com/hashtag/DayWithoutImmigrants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

See goy, the picture clearly shows how dumb white people are. We obviously need mexicans now

California AG fag here. It would hurt them more than it would hurt my farm. They're disposable.

AYYYYYYYY
LMOA

Washington (CNN)Washington, DC, restaurants and schools are preparing for a "Day Without Immigrants" protest Thursday, but so far, policymakers who live in the nation's capital haven't taken much notice.
Immigrants and supporters are planning to strike Thursday in a protest loosely organized by social media and word of mouth. The goal is to demonstrate the importance of immigrants to society, as the Trump administration continues to pursue hard-line enforcement policies that advocates fear will disrupt communities and the economy.

PLS NO
WTF
I LOVE IMMIGRANTS NOW
RAPE MY FACE AND CUCK MY LIFE
WHITE PRIVELEGE
I'VE BEEN A BAD BOY

Only even heard about it from the beaners at work. These fuckers actually think we need them.

GOY FRIGGIN VEY!

taurants in the DC area were planning to operate with short staff, offer menus in solidarity with striking immigrants and in some cases, close altogether.

Celebrity chef José Andrés, who is locked in a lawsuit with President Donald Trump for pulling his restaurant from the Trump hotel project in Washington over Trump's anti-undocumented immigrant rhetoric, announced he would close most of his restaurants Thursday as part of the protest.
The Trump International Hotel did not respond to a request for comment on its plans for Thursday.

How will we ever recover?

Kids are doing it at the school I teach at. Gonna be nice having only 3-4 good students in each class without Spanish speakers, who somehow always manage to be the most disruptive.

They should do these days without immigrants more often!

Wait without immigrants aren't there still niggers?

GOOOOOOOOOOOY
VEY

aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/cities-hold-day-immigrants-protests-170216074331427.html

How about 4 years without immigrants?

im shooting for 16 years now. the more desperation these paid protests get, the more they destroy thier whole legacy. 4 terms of based nationalist presidents.

if singles this will happen.

I hate it how stupid your people are to not know the difference between imigrants and ILLEGAL immigrants

No, we know the difference. A legal shitskin is still a shitskin.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/02/16/brilliant-today-illegal-aliens-voluntarily-self-identify-throughout-america-daywithoutimmigrants/#more-128725
OPs lack of source doesn't do justice to the fact that it is the illegals puffing themselves up

This happened at my factory.

Hilariously enough, most of the Hispanics on my line are racist as fuck, conservative and were annoyed by the other spics and showed up early for work. :O

See user, if you don't let natural selection do its work and remove the weeds in your pure white backyard, they'll grow and replace the hard-working aryans.

Such utter garbage, "hey lets protest and jam up the system, giving it no time to correct, but showing some immediate but would-be incredibly short term effects, then immediately go back to work the next day so the system DOESNT adjust… THATLL PROVE HOW IMPORTANT WE ARE!"

Its such utter crap, it doesnt prove anything. It shocks the system, but the system would naturally adjust without them to work BETTER without them in the way. Meanwhile they're going to "protest" and jam up streets and traffic, slow down productivity as people cant get around them without taking more time than would be needed if they werent in the way, and so on. These libcucks and shitskins think this proves how important they are? No, it proves how entitled and self important they are and how they're willing to fuck shit up for everyone in the short term just to try to make some point that they wont even actually be making. But shitlibs and shitskins will eat it up and claims its such great proof how necessary they are to the USA.

Fuck em, I hope business owners fire a shitload of people for not showing up to work today

Maybe you didn't look but no barely any turdskins voted for Trump, and since I'm not a fucking jew or a civic cuck, I care about more than just money. Perhaps these whites wouldn't have so many problems if our country weren't jewed up and overrun by shitskins? This is our birthrate, fuck off.

*birth right, god damn phone. Sage for doublepost.

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING.

How will we ever get by without buying their products.
This faggot probably caters to a select wealthy clientele so he is just alienating real people again

I don't think a day without immigrants is going to have sufficient impact. They should go for maximum effect here. Maybe a week or a month without immigrants. Hell, why not go all out and go for a year or a decade? That's the kind of movement I could get behind.

Yeah they should just leave altogether, that'll really show us

Hey CREW, you might wanna SCREEN for retards amongst your shills. Makes your subversion campaign pointless.

I work in restaurant management. Any spic who calls out or doesn't show will be fired immediately. This is such a dumb idea for a protest from their perspective. Take another day off, or a week, or you know what just don't come in at all - no I don't mean work I mean don't come into this country. That's really going to show us you mean business and I'm sure it will really hurt our economy too. These idiots have such illusions of grandeur.

As a Californian yes I am. Our roads are congested to shit because of all these beaners.

Good. More openings for young high school students to start learning basic work experience while preparing for a career. You know, the way it should be.

So far the only reported "issues" are a few taco restaurants closing

How about fuck you and your "principles". How about we kill or exile every fucking mudman then gut the welfare system forever and it can never come back because there will no longer exist a political impetus to support it. Thus local institutions will hold the power and their social conservatism will hold the minds of the people while the weak and the liberals who have no local systems die in the streets.

I really dont think putting their eggs in one basket is smart.

Man, you gotta stop building so many strawmen.

It's not an insult to tell a race to adapt and overcome adversities and act like they are supposed to. Maybe YOU are the shill for wanting whites to keep their retards and the incompetent.

You shilled non whites over whites. Youl be gone. Whites are inherently superior, eugenics would weed out defectives, but low performing whites are merely a symptom of jewish controlled society. Giving niggers 230 extra points on their SATs over all other whites when being considered for acceptance is not weeding out poorly performing whites, its weeding out whites who are better than those blacks, and replacing them with sub humans. Youre a shill, and you will be banned. Goodbye, in advance.

checking those singles

You are genuinely commonspic posting. Get out.

By which metric do you want to confirm that whites are superior, by IQ? But Jews and Asians have higher IQ than whites on average.

Niggers who live on welfare (the majority) are a burden. Whites who live on welfare (the minority) are also a burden. It's easier to re-educate whites than blacks. If they can't be inserted into useful positions of society, they need to go.

Illegal immigrants are highly unproductive because they leech off taxpayers. Legal immigrants, not so much, though they cannot overcome the native population.

You still didn't explain how you want white retards to have priority over functional shitskins. You're a burden to whites. You need to be purged for advocating the weakening of the whites.

KILL YOURSELF COMMONSPIC

Go back to cuckchan.

I'm ready for a lifetime without them.

Shit's trending on Twitter btw.
twitter.com/hashtag/DayWithoutImmigrants

You know what to do.

By a similar contextual metric to that which I employ to confirm Earth is superior to Mars or Venus.

The majority of US asians are on some form of government assistance - even the mestizo aztec rape-babies are better on that front.
Why would I want low-IQ whites to take priority over 'functional' mudpeople?
Regression to the mean, and duty born in blood.

It is 730am here in bay area commiefornia and already absolutely nothing has changed. What is the best place for me to check after work? I'm thinking about going grocery shopping early since it means a slightly less chance at seeing beaners.

Everyone can tell you're not white since you have no loyalty whatsoever. We're mostly natsoc's here, you should go back to cuckchan.

Same in LA. Haven't noticed a spic of difference

Father called me saying they had to stop work for the day since too many mexicans didn't show up. He works in construction.

Fuck off TRS.

Fire them all and never hire beaners again

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/matangopit/

Checked and kek'ed.

Saw one of these protests in my city, some guy was taken out on a stretcher. Don't know what happened, but holy fuck there were a lot of mexican flags for a group of people who are claiming to be american.

That company should be investigated by ICE

Make it happen.

well maybe they could start hiring white people

Shitskin immigrants don't work so you wont notice shit.

That's what we've been working towards, right?

Why can't these dumb fucks understand that there's a difference between immigrants and illegal immigrants?

I'm ready for a 1000 year Reich without muds.

did they or have they done it? did anyone even give a shit?

DC here, traffic was lightest it has ever been today. I hit 85-90 maybe 88 going up i-95 that has never happened for me ever, not even on a weekend. Kek bless.

Why not a lifetime?
Make it happen, ICE!

Pretty stupid of them to compare Trump to Hitler. During the war Hitler had advertisements on some of the conquered lands to bring workers over because every German was working already.

pretty much. work construction and most of the spics didnt show up today. but lead spic called the boss and told him he'd bring double tomorrow to make up the work. its some feel good bullshit and they are scared to get replaced if they actually went on strike. theyll be back tomorrow probably working extra hard for master. fucking spastics. id love for them to try a week long strike and see if they ever get their jobs back. but they wont. the ones i work with are fucking paid and treated well. absolute scum to not show up.

Those lucky bastards who experienced that little heavenly slice of human history, what I would give to trade places with any one of those sons of bitches who got gunned down on the front lines, those people who really knew what paradise was.

Why do americattle call them "illegals"? All foreigners are "illegals".

I personally wouldnt consider a white English person from England who came illegally to be an illegal alien, but in regards to non whites, yes, I agree. The original American immigration policy only allowed for white Europeans. A white English person who entered illegally > Beaners who went through the legal process.

If they have a visa and work permit it's perfectly legal for them to stay and work (even if you think it's wrong that doesn't change the legality of it). If they entered illegally, overstayed their visa or work without a permit (e.g. on a student or tourist visa) it's illegal.

I dont think they ever took a vote on that immigration and nationalization act. Arguably all non whites are illegal, and should have their citizenships revoked, if they have them. Also, the supreme court has been acting illegally for a long time. The whole system has been worthy of a rights enforcement based revolution as outlined in the declaration of independence for a long time. The white genocide of America is not okay.

accidental sage

Today was pretty good.

I'm ready for a life time without Immigrants

I stopped reading right there.

And to think this land used to be swamped with that shit

Well this is the problem with exchanging rule of force for rule of law. You get a veneer of non-corruption from your elite, but in the meantime you get a tsunami of insult heaped upon you that is "perfectly legal" (a whopper of a term to begin with, if it was perfect why the fuck would i ask if it was legal?).

Let me break it down for you. In the mind of a secular humanist Hitler is the devil. He is their avatar of everything evil and negative in the world. It doesn't matter what Hitler's actual beliefs were, it doesn't matter who the real Hitler was, they only care about the concept of Hitler, the fictional character of Hitler. So if there is someone in the world they dislike or they think is bad, they call them Hitler.

A secular humanist (aka the majority of the left, and some of the right as well) calling someone Hitler is no different than a Christian calling someone the devil, or a Star Wars fan calling someone Sheev.

Yea, pretty much a fucking unicorn these days. Maybe one guy who just felt adventurous and skipped the border while hiking from Canada or something lol

That's the kind of immigration I'd tolerate.

I live in a relatively conservative suburb/city on the bottom half of CA. Here's a quick rundown of what will happen.

1. You will have to walk an extra block to get Mexican food since some establishments will be closed.
2. If you have a HoA that handles ladscaping and gardening you will be hearing the leaf blowers one day later than usual.
3. Some supermarkets will go a day without strawberries a few days after.
4. ICE will conduct raids on every place that closed shop that day.
5. More bluepilled h`whites will realize that immigrants are utterly useless and serve no real purpose or value to society.

Bay Area, CA here too. My employees threatened to not show up today, but wanted me to check in with my boss if they would be supported (eg. still have their jobs waiting for them). They were not and they're all currently working. They were all really close to being fired last night, the owner felt offended and that the workers were being ungrateful, with good reason.

Why is your boss hiring illegals? Where do you work, user? Perhaps I can make a few phone calls and straighten him out.

Probably aren't illegals, just spics who identify as non-Americans yet want to live here.

FTFY

So, illegal immigrants are/were to gather in one location to show solidarity against… not breaking the law?

…What?

Trumps family were immigrants.

It's nice that they are identifying themselves for Trump's ICE team to round them up though

drumpf btfo

Stop calling us/yourselves "goy" you fucking TRS faggots before we cut your heads off and post it to YouTube.

No shit, you drooling retard. They came here legally and assimilated too.

>>>/oven/

Soon that will be every day user