Plane Scene comprised entirelly of griefing victims unkownly saying the lines

Is this peak Baneposting?

webm

no just autism

For you.

how so?

I have nothing to say about this but I want to acknowledge it.

For you.

Theatricality and deception are powerful tools against the uninitiated, but we are initiated.

This seems like it’s just guys reading the lines. They could be friends of the video maker for all I know.

dissapointed no AAAAH BRAVO NOLAN AAAAAA

you can tell by the tone of voice that it's clearly all people reading usernames after being team killed

It just occurred to me, the guy CIA pretended to throw out of the plane– why wouldn't he cry out, if he's such a zealot, and let the others know he was bluffing.

why would bane sacrifice brother if earlier he mocked CIA flight plan and fake executions as being a fabrication?

He states his reasons for both things.

why does CIA say that Ittin will approve the new passengers when later he says that Ijus files the flight plan. doesn't add up

I misread that as 'grieving victims'

Now I want to watch the plane scene made entirely with clips of inconsolable people who have lost loved ones

Seconded. Will one of you /bane/ autists please get on this?

It never ceases to amaze me how a steady influx of newfags can drive a once-funny meme into the ground. Past the earth's crust into the mantle, through to the molten iron core.

only way to top the first one tbh

I wonder if the plane scene could be done with scenes from Rick and Morty. That would be funny af.

owowoowow

Anybody got the really sad one that's reversed? I think it's playing the Dead Island trailer song.

no

me too

Yeah it's fucking awful. At this rate people won't even know Team Gamerfood by October.