#MediaLiesAgain

Brothers, we have ONE day to spread this around Holla Forums, twitter, and all other outlets where the right people converse. We are entering a critical point in this meme and info war. Save this image, do not reply to shills, and post this in any non-shill thread over the next 24 hours.

WE ARE ENTERING A CRITICAL POINT IN THE MEME WAR

>Trump is a Russian puppet you can't even prove this. it's only real in your head.

Bump. Saw a thread about this but I can't find it in the first 5 pages anymore.

It's being slid. I hope Trump drives the backstabbing kikes out.
t. Iranian user.

fuck off

Some shit is definitely going down, so I'm all ears. But did the OP actually provide anything that could backup his status as an insider? At the moment, still classifying this as LARP.

Also, can anyone link me to the cuckchan thread? I don't want to have to sift through all their hatespeech, neo-nazism and white privilege to find it. That's why I left there to join this much friendlier totem Holla Forumse enthusiast community in the first place.

Pic related. The cunning of this totem pole disgusts me.

carving on this totem pole*

Sorry.

fuck right off.

have a bump, OP

LARP. If this is even slightly true, there's a chance one of you may have called the President a faggot jidf shill. I doubt it though. Here's your (you).

This exact thread with this exact image already exists

What'cha slidin', Shlomo?

Duplicate thread faggot

i doubt hes sliding
heand I think that guy might be or is onto something

Go to the other thread, there's no reason to make another thread with the exact same image when one already exists

I like this timeline, I'll stay

For fuck's sake read the catalog.

BUMP

Explanation bump.
Trump has set multiple traps. Pence, Preibus, maybe Mattis, others are traitors. My money is that Spicer is on our side, though.
These traps sprung multiple triggers. Flynn trap for Pence was triggered weeks ago. They waited until now to "move" on it. Obviously the implication isn't that "Flynn lied to Pence," it's that Pence is a mole.
They moved after the Mar-A-Lago leak (another trap). Chaffetz is investigating which means they will have actionable law violations against traitors.
So they triggered the Flynn drama, and simultaneously laid another trap: the big CNN Russia story that breaks tomorrow. The "Media Lies Again" hashtag will already be full force before the story even breaks. By the time of the press conference, the White House will prove the leak (which they orchestrated) to be false.
By next week the FBI will clear the whole admin of any Russia connection, and illegal activities of the traitors will be made public. All in time for the joint session of Congress on Feb 28.

GUYS

It's time to spread anti-media memes everywhere

10 minutes passed and nothing in the news.

I think the idea is to beat them to the punch, that said NYT and other lugenpresse outlets use bots to spam shit at like 2 am on twitter so everyone wakes up to it and it gives them a bit of an advantage.

it's probably bs larping. but spreading fake news memes is a good cause. gonna be throwing in some holomeme redpills too

This. Spread anti-media memes everywhere.

Dubs confirm it. It apparently was trending.

I don't believe it.

The next big lie is another anonymous totally legit (((Intel))) report on Russian influence/subversion of the Trump administration. (((They))) are feeling confident that enough plebs will buy most anything if it comes from a report. The rabid anti-Trump will accept anything negative and everyone else will have to argue against the legitimacy of the Intel Community. That ridiculous dossier was a dry run and the morons ate it up; if they'll believe that was legit, you can fabricate most anything and the retards will screech.