thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
twitter.com/kantbot2000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Shafarevich
soundcloud.com/thomasjackmusic/booka-shake-original-mix
youtube.com/watch?v=HotaBU1ntJ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Klavan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn that shit was great.

Anyone have that webm of Obama saying, "Choose Hope" over and over again Until the words go from "Choose Hope," to "Jews Hope", to "Jew Soap"? It ended with this vid IIRC.

youtube.com/watch?v=EGMyDGEy2OU
I recommend E;R for Holla Forums but he's still a eceleb fag according to Holla Forums. No webm sorry but, i'm no wizard.

forgot to do the thing!

perfect.

requesting higher quality version

Is there a higher quality file?

sauce?

Could have named it detroit.webm

Here you go. Straight out of FCP it's 125MB. Quality is of course better but not like super HD as some of the clips used where not that great to begin with. I made a medium sized version (55MB) that's pretty close to the original.
https:// my.mixtape.moe/hjjkmt.zip

Lol, you also using my by_pass.png

Repost, but this female character in Death Wish is based

I can't webm for shit, but someone should grab this one. This guy had to run for it after the video went viral.

did they just have the same guy narrate everything during the 50s and 60s? in every documentary from then, it's always the same voice it seems.

Wow. I'm speechless. The instant I heard the notion that Jews controlled the media (only started questioning the liberal programming within the last 3 years), I started paying attention to Jewish surnames on articles, movies, etc.

And it was like finally realizing that the Lexus symbol was an L after driving one every day for a decade.

It's one thing to say, "Jews seem to control a disproportionately high portion of the media, but there is no proof that they are coordinating in any malevolent way." That I could understand, it'd be a high (though probably impossible to meet) standard for proof. But he says, verbatim:

"I don't see a big Jewish influence. I mean, Jewish people aren't really that present, you don't really notice them anywhere."

GET
FUCKED

I guess willing to even fucking comment about the prevalence of jews in media will remain the sole indicator of who you can and cannot trust within newsmedia.

God those testimonies were great.

Here's some highlights from a great documentary, "Secret history of sex in the USSR - Searching for the Truth." It shows how the original Bolsheviks literally disturbed women as commodity to get people on board. One turbo feminist starts a whole sexual revolution, then gets executed by Stalin for it. Over sexualization led to an explosion of bastard children, STDs, and broken families. They later cracked down on open sexuality for the public, but the higher ups kept to their pizzagate tier shenanigans.

Hollywood music(think John Wayne) sounds like the Red Army choir because the Hollywood kikes would hang out with the Russian Communist propagandists. The fucking kikes have been at this forever. They rehash the Babylonian mystery cult model wherever they go.

sauce

Watch this faggots it's important.

saved.

They're from two threads ago, or i wouldn't be able to post them. They're also OC that hasn't been circulated much.

Alan Watt is great and I remember hearing this a long time ago. I got rid of cable 6 years ago and use a digital antenna if I need local news/weather.

requesting a webm of a movie scene where its edited to show the main guy Holla Forums having his door kicked in by a bunch of SJWs and their sites, with moot finally dealing the killing blow to Holla Forums (after Holla Forums puts up a good fight for a quick moment, as its hard to beat like 6 people at once)

In return, I'll just post a random one for the thread.

Not politics

the third video is a training exercise.

was the file name the dead giveaway?

He alleges in his letter that Nazism and Zionism are both tools of the shadow government. What did he mean by this?

Ive often wondered if populist movements are allowed to arise (as they are a naturally occurring thing) just to be stomped into the fucking dirt. There just isn't any telling if we are allowed to believe we're winning or if we really are.

The only thing to do is to continue winning then I guess. If it ends, at least we didn't take it like niggers.

Great webm but …

This is bluepilled bullshit

What's the name of this guy again?

The memes make themselves

I made this for you Holla Forums

Great webm.

I wonder if he told this to the negress he was trying to fuck

Spoiler that shit

Wow, is this guy me? I came to these conclusions by around the age of 17. Been going nuts ever since that everyone else doesn't see it. Great vid.

Really faggot, all I did was Jewgle 'Ross kemp held up by africans' and this was my first result. Fucking pathetic.

It means it was a fake written after WW2.
Not so hard to deduce really.

webum unrelated.

Those are probably some of the coolest modern day military uniforms i've seen. Good job on the designer.

bump

It was not. It was reported by multiple media, both western and Middle eastern as a real bombing with multiple deaths and wounded. There is ever a video of an interview on site the next day.

it was an odd story,but this webm is all i got

Daily reminder that it's not a question of if anymore. OC I made last year that got picked up by PJW from this very site then Infowars ran with it.

IIRC, had a couple million facebook SHAREs.

This is the original edit including the cop car looting afterwards that PJW cut out.

Sometimes we stomp the tyrants into the fucking dirt.

My sister works retail at a mall outlet. She can't even talk to customers if she thinks they are shoplifting. Can't do anything about it. Has to just sit back and let them. Your WebM made me smile. Thank you.

I just watched this, and I've been sitting here for 7 minutes trying to make sense of how this level of double think is even possible. I thought I was going to have something profound to say, but I can't come up with anything. Dumb cunt got what she deserved, that's it.

In the US it starts in elementary school where you are forced let Tyrone and Washeed steal your lunch. From there they punish you everytime you mention your lunch is stolen. Then Tyrone starts hitting you, and you get suspened from school for self-defense. You get forced to take "diversity and tolerance" courses to help you with your anger problems.

Around middle school the Communist educators and Jewish doctors decide your questions only serve to disrupt the class and you need to be put on medication for Oppositional Defiance Disorder, and Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder.

Now you're "happily" adjusted in high school. Your teachers and guidance counselor begin to notice you are becoming detached. You're spending less time with your friends, less time doing your favorite activities, and you don't listen to music or practice your hobbies. They send you to the Jewish psychologist who now diagnoses you as having severe depression. They put you on Prozac/Zoloft/Paxil/Wellbutrin.

You are now an adult. You believe everything the Jews tell you. You feel everything the Jews tell you to feel. You think everything the Jews make you think. You're a ZOGbot.

WEBM related.

That kid's father needs to be purged.

You should've already known that Jonestein and his cronies are controlled op disinfo agents.

And how did he it allege it more then 50 years before the creation of the nsdap? I'll tell you how, the statement is obviously fake that's how

I encoded that one, and I still have all his other streams saved and backed up. I could upload them somewhere if anyone wants them.

I relate to this on literally every level

I don't have it in webm but here you go.

I'll bite

I couldn't find that on Jewtube so I uploaded it. 10/10

I get 1985's Pizzagate vibes from this shit.

Not a webm, but pretty good.

jordan peterson

this nigger probably blames le institutional waycism and bad economy meme for why his "people" are so fucking shit. the true redpill would be him moving the fuck away from those nogs, instead of trying to help them.

this is borderline experimental

are georgians white?

Why hasn't Ratcliffe been co-opted as a meme?

They look Mediterranean

And they say that Germans don't have a sense of humour

No, Shlomo. You haven't even begun to know the psyche of the hwite man.

(You) have no idea what we are capable of. Saying Hitlers' campaign is the final deal is just a drop in the bucket of the fuck-all hatred we hwhites have built up and are waiting for the moment to release.

1488, kike nigger. We will not go into the night by a whimper. You will dream of nigger-tier tactics, for that is which the smart man could employ will befuddle your perceptions on "civilization".

This Goyim is clearly showing signs that he has learned to self-think beyond what is acceptable.

Focus your efforts to destroy his reality to set an example. Hit the Goy in the shekels.

Hands-down, coming from the most cynical user there could ever be; this is some top-tier shit.

Make more.

OC

It's the Mid-Atlantic accent user.

This is why we can't have atheism.

CHECKING HITLER DUBS WITH 10/10 POST

Yah i'm seeing it now too.

I've been looking for that song for a while, user. Good pick for a random webm.

Very colonial in style. Have they been worn anywhere else? Imagine normal dress uniforms in that style.

On one hand I can't stop laughing and on the other I feel like I need a shower after watching that.

Jesus Fucking Christ…

Will start dump

user, why?

Telaviv-ision, everyone

firefox has issues playing this file, DL and use VLC, really good production quality

Georgians held the line against turkroach invaders for centuries among other things, so they most definitely qualify.

Doesn't matter. That's pretty.

Anyone have source on this?

Underrated post

mega.nz/#!zNogDBYK!kg_jLOICOU_7jEa8oo5CI7i9itOLXcQMwGHAoq5Y3Sg
It's AES encrypted at his request. (he showed part of his face and gas mask, and libshits went after him) It's probably safe to just give you the password though: F0l7fgStgJwepv9%pjkBYS4YUz2w1oDac9A$$$EaCFRmfqRVp8CddT6sYyCjObLR

Isn't he already dead by the time they shoot at them?

Damn, even as a child I noticed people on TV and movie credits had funny sounding surnames.

I've never heard that in full, what a burn.

Didn't Schwarzenegger flush his father's ashes down the toilet just because he fought for the nazis.

Fuck that was awesome. Saved.

That was fucking great user.
Did you make that

Winter truly is our season. I shudder to imagine if Global Warming really is true. To imagine a future where winter no longer freezes witless and lazy men. To imagine the never ending summer creeping up higher and higher latitudes.

I finally found it; had been looking for this for a while.

Hooray sunshine!
Great webm. Who produced that?

I know this is fake, but it feels so surreal.

You sure you didn't mean to post this on normie book?

Are they seriously saying "Sit down, gib money!"?

What is the anime in the second webm?

no, here's the original vid: www .youtube.com/watch?v=FPRCvfhKTJM

webm delivered.

Thank you. This is now a sea shanty thread

I just converted this one to a webm. I'm surprised no one has taken these videos and made more webms of them.

Wow. What a shit thumbnail for a decent video.

Yet for those that fought for the fatherland there was no child holding the crane. The jew took away everything decent in this worldin exchange for money.

It's [current year] user, why aren't you getting ready to sail the stars?

What's the song?

Never mind. Got it.

Its angry Russian hour

(checked)

what do you think this is Holla Forums?
spoiler that stuff user

Sorry, mom

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet

Its a really good animu

Same here, user. I see people realize things and I think it was just me. I consider myself to be a genuine person. I act the same around people as I do when I'm alone. I'm not bashful. But I would remember seeing how people behave and detecting a somewhat ingenuine behavior in them. "Is this really them?" I thought. I remember being very young. About 8 or 9, and thinking to myself around my friends "Why are you acting like the movies." In my childlike mind. But even then, I realized that was a silly question to ask them. As I would grow up in my mid teens, not having many friends, I would closely observe people in my high school classes as I had shunned myself from social groups because of my lack of desire to befriend people inside of school. I'd watch a movie, then my mind would make subtle connections to how people would slightly parrot the personality of theater characters. I've longed dismissed it because of how improbable it sounded to me. But when I would travel to other countries where there is very little media culture, places like Romania and South Africa, people were much different. Culturally speaking, they were of course, different. But I detected a lack of something in their character that was not there, compared to American and Western European people who I've encountered. They're different, and it's because they aren't exposed to the personality dispositions found in Western media. Like puppies rough housing with older dogs to expose them to aggression, so do we humans mimic the personalities which we see in other people to equip ourselves with social adeptness so we can properly engage and mingle with other human beings. Use this psychological mechanic in a different manner, however, and it becomes a tool of manipulation.

Are there any longer ones? ISIS makes some badass videos.

thanks fam

no

honestly how things should've happened

… No? I'm not sure where you got that from.

No they're not. Caucasus is not white. No matter what some morons say.

Spongebob predicted transgender bathrooms!

Kikes sure are turning up the heat. This is more blatant than a few years ago.

Sorry, I don't those videos uploaded right.

Is that a computer animation?

You sound just like me. I remember thinking most people were tards for imitating anything they saw on a screen. This was during the early 2000's wigger era, so it was all especially cancerous and obvious.

The mindset of my grandpa was different from my dad's. My generation's was even more radically different. People were obviously copying the shit on the TV. The new culture being promoted is always more slavish and stupid than the last. People are being engineered into shallow serfs.

What am I looking at here?

Interesting. I never really got to consume the media I wanted, so I could not make the connections you anons were making. But, I could definitely tell that something was wrong. Why act like idiots? Is it the media they consume? Then the media must be bad.

All wars are bankers wars
youtube.com/watch?v=p-0BPMwgKNA

BASED ARYAN

This is very obvious Jewish propaganda. If you're capable of even level 1 irony it should be pretty apparent.

The moral of this video is "Physics and market economies are incompatible with regional cultural identities, especially white ones", which is insane and obviously anti-white.

I don't watch TV or CNN, who was that beautiful Aryan goddess?

Merchants of Cool should be required viewing for anyone on Holla Forums that grew up in the early 2000s. You can find the entire thing on Youtube, and they even made an updated version a few years back focusing on the next generation of low-brain-function social media-addled consumers.

Is this true or just bullshitting?

Amazing. Riveting.

Thanks for the recommendation.
The emphasis on the role Viacom plays in corrupting the youth reminds me of old William Luther Pierce broadcasts from about the same time, where he would always talk about its owner Sumner Redstone.

posting some that i hadn't seen posted yet

Its a damn shame Catholics are so cucked. Would be awesome to have a Crusade right about now.

user FIX THAT SHIT
Also, is that Hellsing?

You are right, i recognized a whole bunch of tricks when i watched that movie recently, now i feel ashamed for posting that webm.

Hellsing Ultimate, yes. Is that the ice cream guy?

Shit man, I didn't make the webms

are you seriously shedding tears for the bolsheviks?

get out

Fuck off, nigger.

I don't get it.

It's how to make Ahmed's clock.

nah

Pretending women have agency was a mistake

Jesus Fucking Christ pol/ I havn't felt these kinda of feels for a long time, god damit, GOD FUCKING DAM THESE FUCKING KIKES, WHEN WILL I GET REVENGE FOR MY ANCESTORS, THEY HAVE TAKEN EVERYTHING.

I WANT REVENGE
I WANT BLOOD

That voice is pathetic

This is the ending song to ME3

Have some comfy

That is Charles Coughlin if anyone is wondering. He was a Hitler fan.

Source on music in second webm?

I think Watson isn´t a shill, he just has to stick to the main narrative of Jonesteins news outlet and that doesn´t include jews, but globalists. Maybe he also wants to avoid being called an antisemite and is aware of Jonestein being a shill, but his content (as far as i have noticed) is clearly anti-immigration and anti-degeneracy.>>9293332

I didn't know Dee was in anything but Always sunny.

Should definitely gas the jews responsible for that degeneracy.

nice

I agree, that nigger isn't even close to redpilled.

saved, converted, enjoy this based nigga

This is not satire.

Haven't webmed this yet

extremely fresh OC.

This was quite incredible. Thank you.

What is the name of this documentary?

Reminder that Terry A. Davis is a legitimate genius that got MKULTRA'd for getting too close to inventing 3D printing.

Didn't expect them feels

Never heard that about him before. Got anymore info on that?

Barely anything out there, just study his life - it lines up well with known MK participants like Ted K and Ken Kesey as well as unwitting victims of Operation Midnight Climax that came forward.

dont know I saved it off a webm thread

Additive manufacturing has been around since the 80s.

I would pay money to see that hall of trump video extended.

-Maddow: "If he won all the states he'd still lose.."
-Bill mahr laughing at iron Anne.
-poll numbers
-He won't keep his promises
-He won't build a wall
-He won't freeze government hiring
-He won't make America Great Again!

All I ever read about his life before was that he worked at a company and then "went crazy". Guy literally thinks he can communicate with God via repeating digits. I mean…

The last place Terry worked at was a defense contractor for the U.S. government. He had a security clearance before he suddenly developed "schizophrenia".

Some hickok45

This is the Youtube channel I got it from.

youtube.com/watch?v=jQZ0D-_u-2g

They're all Ahrar Al-Sham videos. They're overproduced in the exact same way that ISIS videos are. I'd assume that their propagandists are either working closely with ISIS media outlets (Al-Hayat, Al-Anbar, etc) or that they're intentionally imitating them. Their core leadership of course has always had close ties to Al-Qaeda and ISIS and the FSA though. They've received a bunch of guns from the FSA, the ones Clinton and Obama supplied them with, and they get training and material support from Turkey.

I assume the pol answer is that the CIA is producing all their propaganda, which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, but I have no knowledge of any facts to back that up.

I always fuck it up. It's the opposite on a chat program I use where you need the "https" for it to be embeded.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQZ0D-_u-2g

They have some pretty long videos, but they lack the brutality of ISIS videos because they're a "moderate" rebel force. They're trying to get sponsors. They're not actually considered "moderate" enough for Western funding currently, which is why they get their weapons from FSA, but they have agents in Europe trying to get support from some of the most cucked governments. Namely Germany. I assume they're targeting Germany because they already get support from the Turks and the Turkish government and German government are particularly close partners.

Good thing I prefaced that one with

I'm not even gonna try a third time.

>paste into the embed box

NO ONE FUCKS WITH OUR TACO NIGGERS BUT US

Trump knows why (((they))) are after Syria.

Does anyone have the webm of this video? I can't make a version smaller than 21mb.

Wow what a glorious future, you get to be chained to VR and dick devices while a parasite saps the world into oblivion.

Fucking kill yourself you cancer.

OC

Have I posted these yet?

Nice argument there, Slappy. I guess this is how retarded you nigger are when all you got is dick on the brain.

Stefan can't be more than 1/8th Jewish. He be considered fully white even in the Third Reich.

The DNC needs to be burned to the ground, even from a liberal's perspective.

He's talking about non-Whites in general, not jews.

Dumping hackers

anyone know the source of the song on this first webm?

tay.ai

should put in a "cool clock achmed" at the end

We are working on it.

Those truck guys were under threat of being pulled out the car and beaten or killed. They made the right choice. Hope they did not jail time.

FTFY

They should consider building the wall out of that stuff.

Their jewtube channel is good for a watch too.

As a wee lad 19 this kinda puts a few things into perspective. All of my peers (or at least the ones I talk to) do not watch tv. Maybe this explains why the youngest generation is more conservative. I would bet that more often than not, the parents of liberals/communist/scum my age watch TV.

yeah it's a webm

Background? Does that old guy walk up to the beans because they're being racist? Either way that punch looked weak.

To a certain extent, he admired Hitler for stopping the spread of Bolshevism, but he condemned Kristallnach

Meh, I'm about the same age and normies still seem to watch tv shows, at least hte big ones like Game of Thrones, and women watch a lot of garbage. Probably less than previous generaitons, but then it's just been replaced by other wastes of time like goybook. Women must spend multiple hours each day scrolling through that, every time I see a woman with a phone or a computer screen open she's on it.

Did (((Zack Snyder))) accidentally do a great job casting the ancient Greeks as whites?

WUUUUURLSTAAAAAAAAAA

Is this in Sweden?

I kek'd

Norway. NRK is Norwegian state TV.

I never asked for this feel

Top kek

I think he's just upset he wasn't offered a better deal.

Alex has become a 10/10 salt miner this past year its amazing

In his last vid, he slipped a merchant, merchant of propaganda was I believe

Hickok45 is the grampa I never had

Top KEK

it's satire m8, stop being gay

Song name?

that is the most Holla Forums video I have ever watched

Checking my own trips because you niggers are blind

based af

What a cage of monkeys

HOLY SHIT DAMMIT user THAT'S FUCKING GRUESOME

Most of the choices in the movie are because of Frank Miller, who wrote the comic it's based on. Snyder just made the movie as close to the comic as he could.

SAVE

THE

FORESKINS

*tips viking hat*
m'godess

ebin

Have some OC from the IDF

You can hear the genuine fear in his voice. I'm moist.

Hello Satan and Goku.

Ross Kemp in x

Please consider suicide, the music used in that video was obnoxious nigger shit

Where is that clip where they shout white power at the end of the webm from?

repostan

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSE0zp51SFE

bruh thats not how that shit works at all. As arctic ice caps melt, more cold water enters the system, causing more extreme weather. Youre not going to suddenly stop having winter - you'll have blazing hot, hurricane packed summer, and blizzard conditions all winter.

vocaroo.com/i/s1yPY4DnxbcI

off by one

kill yourself

faggot

pathetic

Most people might call this get shit.

I find it hilarious.

WASTED

SHADILAY

———————

[YOU ARE HERE]

———————

user…

You forgot

I hope you get deported.

Possibly less fucked version.

As an engineering student, this is a great video.

A classic.

Here's some segments from a Terry Jones documentary "The story of 1." It explains how 0-9 are Indian, not Arabic. The church banned 0-9, leaving peasants easy to swindle at the bargaining table. The old numeral counters sucked at comprehending interest.

sauce

*Florence, not the church.

great webm, makes me a little sad though, don't want to sound concerned but we seem to be losing.
i hope im wrong.

Where is this from and what song is that playing?

There is one mistake from that video though, JFK was killed for catching Israel stealing nuclear supplies, executive order 11110 did not challenge the federal reserve (read it yourself and post it here, explaining how it did if you don't want to believe me). Bill Still has some good videos about the JFK assassination, but I don't think he knew it was Israel (can't remember)
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html

Fuck.

What's the story behind the second one? Are they messing with their seemingly ill grandmother? She looks old enough to where it means something to her.

I don't know the back story, but I'm sure she's old enough that it means something for her. That faggot bearded numale who whispered in her ear even slaps her arm at the end.

Yeah I saw that. German youth have turned into utter trash.

She seems to be suffering from age related brain issues. old people with impaired brain function tend to revert to their childhood ways. Probably she grew up during that time.

unrelated webm, just want to contriboot.

Nice video. Have a webm version. VP9/Opus yields much better quality than h264/aac.

Some fresh OC right out of the ovens, the main angle is for an anti-degeneracy video in Australia. Aiming to be directed to more normies than other demographics due to the song. Apologies for no webm, will render it sometime soon.

There are firefox plug-ins that allow you to save youtube videos in any way you want…

It's processing into webm, I will post it when it is done.

Unfortunately usually it will come out as .mp4 due to plug-in limitation

trawling youtube and saving webms/mp4s is actually a thing now

Here it is in webm

Just curious: what do you guys use to make webms? I have Sony Vegas and only see an mp4 option.

Sony Vegas to edit and render into mp4, then xMedia Recode to turn that mp4 into a webm.

ffmpeg

Trump is president and you fags are still hating on jews. Muslims are the true enemy. Let's raid /islam/ again! It will be fun!

Kek

(checked)
IMPRESSIVE

Breddy gud

That´s actually quite catchy, although its propaganda

right for his pockets, fucking niggers man

at first i was like "this must be some sock puppet loonie to push the idea of right wing conspiracy crazy man" but as the video keep playing he started not only explaining his idea quite convincingly he also started making sense.
also its funny to see how his sheer charisma could bring the people around him to listen to him
also the cunt started talking to him to make fun of him but as she started getting demolished tied to delegitimize his hypothesis trying to push the idea that he was a young uneducated fat man
also nice editing nameless user

weaponized autism, friendo
twitter.com/kantbot2000

It's pretty clear who he's talking about here.

Man I can watch this forever, wish there was a continuation of the music that begins after the superior house of the rising.

KEK'S TRINITY TRIPS CONFIRM
THE FLOOD COMES
HEIL HITLER

so good!

Here's Bill Maher advocating 13 year olds be allowed to fuck 30 year olds.

Why is (((Maher))) still alive?

He gets young blood transfusions like all the other elite kikes.

underrated webm
shadilay, brother!

checked
KEK WILLS WEBM

fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Shafarevich

Is the thread over?

We've only just begun!

with some fresh oc

Nice, so the winters will cull even more people, and the hot temps will also cleanse the shitskins from the equator.

a game called the company of myself. it was a free flash game.

Generation Z…

We lost the Millennial trash, but we gave the next generation a good start.

Gen Z will save the West.

This has no sound for me so here.

Its a glitch on Holla Forums where webms become mute after a certain amount of plays. If you reload the page a couple of times and play a webm stored on your computer, then play a new webm, then the sound will resume.

I created this in honor of Holla Forums.

Yeah, the sound worked after I restarted my browser entirely. I've also had the video fail to load before.

Why not post the mp4?

I don't understand Yuri near the end of this video.

"Don't try to be a person who exudes or is trying to smash your enemy and being caught by your hand."

What does this mean? I understand what he says when he says that faith is the answer but I don't understand that particular line. Why wouldn't smashing your enemies, the source of the subversion of your ideology, work? More specifically, how does it backfire and hurt you instead ("caught by your own hand")?

here's the proper webm

Kayleigh McEnany

Is he right?

Kekekek

This deserves a higher quality encode.

Even though it should have been a NatSoc soldier, not a commie.

THE TIPPEST OF TOPPEST KEKS

A strange turn in the life of Professor Jordan B. Peterson

That fucking derailing
Jesus fucking christ, get some balls and stick by your principles you doublethinking cunt

Who is the man in the second one?

Dr. Jordan Peterson

Heres a more full version unedited

Don't go for the direct aggressive attack. it's easy to catch you by the hands. Use soft means like propaganda and infiltration.

soundcloud.com/thomasjackmusic/booka-shake-original-mix

nazism is national zionism. christians and whites will fight on the side of zionism during ww3 against the muslim world.

Generation Z is shit, they're over 40% nonwhite

BRAND NEW REMIX, GET IT WHILE IT'S STILL NEW

Eustace Mullins only said that because he was in Canada and didn't want to get arrested for thought crimes.

based placeboing

Beautiful, so amazing to hear that song without a monkey ruining the song by screeching from its "soul" shithole

Does anyone have the source or a high def version? I can/will edit it, but replace the commie scenes with some proper NatSoc.

Test

there's a board for that
>>>/test/

Somefag webm this pls

ere ya go bud

Made me want to throw up.

If the UK falls we need to get this guy out.

Thanks fam

also replace some of the clubbing scenes with other examples of modern-day degeneracy
parades, for example

The file name is the JewTube title.

youtube.com/watch?v=HotaBU1ntJ4

This is the most Japanese white I've ever witnessed.

what war is this?

I feel like that's in the balkans

Probably First Chechen war

You might (you SHOULD) want to read this for additional confirmation on schizophrenia and the psychology-industry being used to silence and terrorize people. http: //whale.to/b/mullins49.html

I don't normally shill for ecelebs but this guy consistently drops redpills and names the jew.

This guy an jim81jim are the only jewtubers I can vouch for, he used to be a 4cuck Holla Forumstard and experienced the tumblr degeneracy first hand.

I think expecting Trump to raise Thule and atlantis is a tad bit much. What would even mean to complete the German ideal anyways?

"e-celebs" is a term coined by jewish shills to undermine discussion about public figures naming the jew and to stop us from redpilling their subscribers in response.

Nobody know the alt-right movement-Donald Trump
As if we need anymore evidence that the alt-right is a control opposition

checked and those mp4.. fuck i hate niggers so much

A wise person would be creating media that will influence that 60% to make it 100% but yet you sit and jerk it to a fancy webm thread,

What do you use to edit videos? Been wanting to edit them some but my windows movie maker won't do anything worth a biscuit.

anyone got the webm vid about some top ADL kike sweating bullets over Holla Forums?

love it

Intense AF shootout right here.

what is his name/channel?

imagine a curious unsuspecting jew going on Holla Forums, wew fucking lad

Between the post I made before that one exactly 100 post had been made in the span of eleven minutes fifty three seconds. I think I have the 'tism.

The sound wasn't working, anyone be able to link it please?

Gypsies in Italy caught offguard going through trash at a retail store, employee stealthily blocks them in the trash shed and that's the result. Gave me a hearty kek.

nope. you calculated that just right, you don't have any 'tism to speak of.

that fucking ASCII train, I fucking died.

man do i hate monkeys niggers

e-celebs are trash

E;R

Nah. But I see how it could be used to undermine. My home board was Holla Forums for a long time, we're very wary of e-celebs since they've completely infested vidya.

Any chance of basic gist of translation?

Needs a final scene.

Whoever did this one - I remember that series, and you (or someone else) should do some more of them.
Jesus Christ, that shit was a trainwreck. The tubby nigger with the speech impediment and the violence issues is a kang amongst dindus.

Subs fixed.

…and anyone considers them human because…?
Shit even the other nigger couldn't believe how dumb that nigger is

No, really, go watch that shit man. It should be required Holla Forumsack viewing, the paramount of niggerdom in its undistilled form.

saved

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Klavan

Now THAT is one verminous fucking hebe.

name of show?

It was a series from VICE on Jewtube. Something 'High', it was inner-city Chicaga (iirc?) middle school niggerdom.

Say what you will about these libshit faggots, they've got a penchant for capturing niggerdom, like when they caught all those niggers in Ferguson flat-out lying about what happened with that nigger who got shot a few days after for moving on the cops with a knife.

Thanks, was just about to post it.

How can you see what VICE sees and still be liberal? There have to be some redpilled people in that organization, because, politics aside, they do actual journalism there (as opposed to the Jew York Times and the Washington Compost)

Alex Jones throwing redpills about white genocide

what was the negro's reply?

"BIX NOOD MUFUGGA DAS RAYSIS! WHITEY BE KEEPIN DA PROUD BLACK MAN DOWN DOE!"

You know it's true, and I didn't even bother looking it up.

more red pills

More niggers.

Even the paleo-nigger has given up at this point.
What absolute savages.

(checked)
reality is the greatest dispenser of redpills

Forgot to add: Friendly reminder that liberals will always act like the world is ending if a Republican is elected.

I love this guy so much. Hope he runs for president TBH.

memetic appropriation is some good shit
6000 YEAR REICH

Webm related, goy!

Stop posting controlled opposition i don´t want to see their kike-controlled faces unless you put in the effort to make the webm funny

Watch this if you want to freak the fuck out.

9/11 predictions aren´t new to the table. Everyone knows 9/11 was a long planned nside job, they needed a traumatizing mind control event to justify the war on terror.
Why they did all the predictive programming is unclear, there are many explanations for it but none which i find especially convincing except "preparing" people for the event and to make the media stay relevant to redpilled people to possibly drag them back into the bluepill realm.

The only notable thing to me out of that video is the 'One World Trade' bit. I've never thought about that before - they're already trying to meme 'One world' into our heads as early at the 70's.

FAKE NEWS

I remember that now. Thanks lad.

(trips!)
(trips!)

(trips!)

(Quads!)

(trips!)

(trips!)

(trips!)

THESE DIGITS REQUIRE MY ATTENTION

Anyone got the video of Viktor Orban making a great speech about immigration and those smug female minister's reacting and paying off his speech as ridiculous.

Nice video but the background music is too loud, it drowns out what the guy's saying.

Their main diagnosis is niggers.

Vice had to cancel this because niggers got mad at it.

Damn, looks like (((they))) got him.

KILL PEDOS

Blacks had a chance in America, and leftists fucked it all up for them. Now they want to do the same to whites.

*except Milo, Charlie Sheenie, and Roger Stone

I can't access it.

err… nice webm?

Nah, kill them tfirst

Not only masquerading as a white, but referring to a non-specific "god" to masquerade as a Christian too.
Of course, Jews love speaking in the name of God.

I watch these videos and realize that my dad looked exactly like Hitler when he was younger. My dad's family never speak about their past. My uncle tried to put together a family lineage and spent years working on it. Suddenly, he had a computer error and lost all of his information. He stopped working on it, and won't speak of it.

What does this mean ? Was I born to be this way ?

YouKike deleted the video, but it is indeed kek-worthy.

Fuggin gybsies :DDD

also, 30 replies until thread is kill.

Is that reddit in the background? The fuck is Alex doing?

Friendly reminder that President Trump hasn't accomplished any of these goals yet.
Addressing an Issue =! Resolving an Issue
TPP is a real victory, but the actions he's taken so far on these other issues could be quickly undone/reversed by the next President.

We need to be patient and give our God-Emperor the time, but don't go spiking the ball yet, faggots.

I love this man. What a masterful level-headed rebuttal.

this is fucking retarded nonsense

this is Ed Miliband level autism

Chechnya, 96.

Gas chamber worthy material right here fam.

The feels. Songname?

I'm pretty sure it's Blink 1488

It's this song, but i'm not sure what it's called.

Does anyone have the ISIS shotgun shot to the head webm ?

Bring Me The Nation-State ϟϟ BLinK 1488

newfag with video editing here, I'm wondering which are the best video filters or effects to add to a music video ? here's a 30 seconds snippet, the video itself is 4mn long and already spliced

I know i'm late to the party
fuck off and clean the thread of isis webms

music title is Divide from Hotline Miami2 OST.

He looks like he's about to join the great shekel in the sky. Who's the next in line as King Kike?

Here's an excerpt from a great documentary, "The Money Master's."

JP Morgan was a Rothschild lieutenant. The Colonies created a fiat currency system called Colonial Script. It was very successful when the quantity was kept in check and tied to trade. Parliament banned it with the Currency Act of 1764. Prohibiting colonies from issuing their own money and forcing them on a gold, or silver standard. Depression followed due to taxation of finite gold and silver. This caused the Revolutionary war. The US then printed too much money and made it worthless. Colonial script worked best when it's quantity was tied to trade.

source

I actually kinda came to similar realisations when I found myself mimicking the TV, and then I kinda made connections and I saw what everyone else was doing, wasn't the same since then.

i cant into video editing user, but looks good. godspeed.

why are the subtitles so off? Did a mongoloid type what they just guessed what were the lyrics to a spic "romance" tune?

Dunno, someone posted a youtube link to it earlier.

top kek this is the best one yet

does anyone know source for this?

I still dont understand the inclusion of Enoch Powell. All the other flashes are negative influences.

Fresh off the presses

It's from a guy called Pogo

C H E C K E D

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

which movie is this

stone cold groove user saved

fuggin masterful that man is

was that billy madison

Needs a longer version

Got any more of those?

Not the first time I've seen this, but each time I'm perplexed by it, doesn't the heart need electrical impulses from the brain in order to beat? Or are those just to synchronize and regulate the beating while the heart can beat on its own somehow?

The electrical impulse doesn't so much come from the brain, as much as originates there, if you know what I mean in terms of the difference. Same way a body can kick a bit even after the head is removed, the heart can no doubt beat a few times, especially if its immediately after removal. You can see it in videos where people eat a snake heart in alcohol as well - the nasty lil thing often continues to beat for some time after removed from the animal.

Nah, its from a Murdoch-Murdoch video on Jewtube promoting NPI. Was kinda shitty tbh - like most of their stuff - in that at the end they have the physical manifestation of Holla Forums wanting to go to NPI, which is rather retarded.

No. Each cell in the heart generates it's own pulses.
The heart will continue to beat outside the body as long as a majority of the cells are oxygenated and fed.
The heart spasms when these pulses get out of sync.