ITT: THE WORST THINGS ANONS HAVE EVER SAID ON Holla Forums

ITT: THE WORST THINGS ANONS HAVE EVER SAID ON Holla Forums

When was the last time you saw an user on Holla Forums who was so wrong you thought it might be some clever ruse all along and would be disappointed to learn that no, they really are a giant retard.

Theres no barrier for entry after all, whats the best tardlord quote you have from the meme queen contingent?

Do you mean who cares about the content?

VN's are video games

Thats smalltime
now thats disturbing to some people.

Half of these look ironic and you're fucking retarted for taking them seriously.

:^)

user bought fallout 4 with actual eurocuck money

I hope you kick a wall with a toothpick under your toenail while stepping on a lego.

"Template thread"

But of course those aren't anons, but goons.

Tubby's twitter followers were polled and a plurality only 'experienced' his 'game' through streams. There's a reason for that.

No but seriously. I like it. It's ok. It's more like a visual novel with a top down perspective and a mini game integrated into it than anything else. The characters are pandering to internet fads, even if they aren't all awful.

One day they will get the message. I hope.

But pretty much all your organs work constantly, why would people be scared of the heart in particular? Its like being disturbed that your cells divide or go through cellular respiration.

is it archived somewhere, by the way?

I keep seeing this being said. What makes you think it is goons and not just anons who hate those threads?

Back in high school an ax amish kid learnt about how everything even including solids are just a net of atoms and he would. not. stop. screaming.

Shit i meant

Stay mad MHfags, your games are shit and rehashed as fuck and yet you keep buying them

Are you the retard i was quoting?

The sudden emergence of the term, and it being so standardized despite that.

No, I just hate Monster Hunter and mhfags with a passion and I think you're the scum of the earth

lock on would make the game more enjoyable though
but I'm going to suppose that you'll tell me pressing a button to recenter the camera on the monster is completely different mechanic than autolock and that autolock has no place in MH
god I hate that fucking game so much