Beaners boycott America tomorrow

archive.is/ExZoZ

Tomorrow will be the whitest day in America. In addition to not working, they are also pledging to not go out and patronize local businesses or restaurants.(TRAITOR WAS SHOT FOR THIS POST)

I really wish they did this more often.

Wouldn't this just make it ridiculously obvious how bad the demographic shift is to normalfags?

I've heard murmurings about a teacher walkout as well in the public schools

Last time they did this retail stores did great because sales dropped a little but thefts dropped to almost 0.

Checked. We should get them to take a longer amount of time off and hope they get fired.

Ok which one of you did this?

OP, what the fuck? Why?

Wew lads if a Republican said such a thing they'd assume it was a death threat and someone was going to shoot up the school. Good thing tomorrow isn't Taco Tuesday. I'd be disappointed.

mfw blacks have been 'protesting' every day for 160 years straight

You're a piece of shit OP. You are part of the problem.

You should be shot and then those two deported. #sorrynotsorry

50 bucks says OP is some guy with a truck who mows lawns and hired illegal wet backs for four bucks an hour plus lunch each day

nice

(chkek'd)
what a way to target illegals xaxaxaxa

Kek, why did you give this man dubs and ID dubs?

I gotta eat bro. Can't compete otherwise. Already barely making it as it is.

You don't pay wetbacks by the hour. You pay them by the job so they work faster.

EXTRA GREAT DAY TO BE WHITE!

Shitpost everywhere how nice it is out now that the animals are back in their cages. How it's safe to go out at night etc.

Oh and if there's some fucker you hate, now is the time to rob and burn their business down :)

h ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons
h ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_to_the_bottom

OP did you vote for Trump?

Employers of illegals should be horsewhipped at the very least tbh *bro*

Long or short rope, you decide. You could just call ICE on your competitors instead of being a treasonous fuck.

So apparently this faggot OP is right. The Jew York Times has an article about how all of the fat fucks in D.C. wont get to use their expense accounts to buy beaner food today.

Maybe your precious shitskins will employ you once you get thrown over the wall, filth.

Perhaps because my wife wondered if we had done this one, and then pointed out the mistake at the top and bottom. Tyler durden needs to fix his script, claiming that this was originally paper, or fix the image.

Hyperborean digits of truth! Thank you Kek, I knew you listened and spoke! Praise Kek!