Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ri4wIRer90E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

super street fighter 5

DMC5 at E3
Inspired by DMC4:SE combat

RE7
Inspired by RE6

New Megaman game, budget title possibly.

Announcement that they've given up on the shithead that is Street Fighter 5.

Megaman Legends 4

Oh and probably also a new Resident Evil remake for the nostalgia crowd

Oh, hopefully. Weren't they in talks with Kamiya months ago? That could be something.

Keep on dreaming, user.

Actually that was the only troll one. Since Legends 3 doesn't exist and never will.

They're going to announce this, DmC5 and more SFV DLC.

That shoukd be about it.

I really don't care, a fuck load of their original devs are long gone. They're pretty much the Monster Hunter company in my eyes.

The only thing that would make me care is if they work with SNK to make CvS3 or let SNK make SvC Chaos 2

There wasn't even a 3

REmake 2
DMC5

Possibly a jab at Donte.

Why would they ever do this? In their wildest fantasies. SFV has like 150k owners at best. Its the worst selling mainline Street Fighter game ever as far as I know. 3 probably sold less, but I think it actually sold more.

As long as Itsuno is working at Capcom there's still hope for some good shit.

Dragon's Dogma 2, with all the player feedback taken into account, local and online co-op, and ongoing support and new content post-release.

All of them with a 40 dollar season pass for on-disc DLC, also, no physical release for America, only digital, Lady's cleavage will no longer show, they will dress all females with burkas, but is OK because is not censorship if they decide to do it themselves.

Didnt SFIV sold like shit at launch and only got better sales latter on as more characters started coming out?

Game will probably sell after the waifufags can have their main.

They mean pushing monster hunter more in the west with curossu after 4u sold gangbusters. Calm down its just another japanese dev wanting to pull a fromsoft and get that mainstream gaijin money.

SF4 sold 3 million in it's opening month. SFV took until now to sell 1.5 million

Dragon's dogma online for the west

No. That's just a lie cooked up by SFV fanatics. Even if that were the case SFV would need to double its sales manifold and almost no games in history have ever outsold their first week of sales in such an amount. The case of SFV, even if it was a repetition of 4, is so dire now that they need a miracle to happen.

If they make a full release, no MOBA shit, no half-ass shiterry à la SFV, I will gladly buy that game.

Alas, we all know this won't happen. Donte is way more likely.

I didn't buy it yet. Why buy it half finished as full price when I can get it this summer, finished, at half price? That seems like a pretty obvious fucking choice to me.

They're going full pachislot and sports clubs niggas, I'm calling it now.

Thats great, maybe now they wont release broken unfinished censored games.

who am I kidding, they will

Ok and why is this relevant? Are you the missing 2 million sales?

No, just that a lot of more casual SFV fans are probably doing the same thing I am. I doubt it'll ever come close to SF4 though.

Won't happen, they have very few of their fighting game dev veterans still working for them. They go like Ono and that's pretty much it since Neo_G just jumped the ship to SNK.

Don't you ever leave that M not capitalized you fuck.

Pretty much describes everything Capcom has shat out since the 7th gen began.

[Citation Needed]

The truth is that it just looks bad in every way and the real reason you're hesitant is because you know its not actually worth paying for. You're not really hesitant, your brain is just telling you that its garbage.

Fuck You

QUE TE JODAN

Give life support to SFV with more DLC and announcement that PRO GAAAMMINGGG will save it

FUCK'S UP, DOC?

I remember when Capcom had the reputation Konami has today.

Nigga it broke 1.4 million just today

I admit I don't remember the sales, but 1.4m is a fucking disaster FOR LAUNCH WEEK and we're well beyond that.

Nope. Played it after sailing the seven seas. It's fun. But knowing more characters are coming and the PC version had shitty netcode for a while, I elected to wait.

Is it?

Do we know the budget of the game?

Actually, it would be Just "Jodete" but whatever, the game deserves to be remembered as nothing more than a stupid meme.

Devils Never Cry

FUCK CAPCOM

They were in my good graces but I'm tired of them holding DMC5 hostage.

We've proved time and time again that the series could be profitable.

No one fucking asked for DmC but they still did it and ruined my favourite franchise.

Then they bow down to the SJW menace with censoring shit.

They can go FUCK themselves, I'm tired of them underhandedly blackmailing us with DMC, no other fanbase has been fucked with and just stood by them like this.

They always blackmail with everything, the usual "buy these games you don't want so we may begin making games you actually like" and "nobody supported the game they liked by buying our other game's DLC themed with that game" or some shit like that, not to mention the whole "is not 5 million, so it fails"

I'd probably fucking kill myself.

I can't do it anymore user.
I can't have people playing with my emotions like this.

Is this what being a Megamanfag is like?

I am not telling you to keep doing it, I was just adding up to your pain, in any case is more like being a Resident Evil fan I guess.

Keiji "Con Man" Inafune did.

and now we know why capcom gave him the boot

Actually, he quit before corporate bullying kicked in, Capcom is bitter about that since he broke glorious nippon tradition of bending over in shame.

Sadly he has proved to be a horrible business man.

no, because DMC has more good games than bad. Hell, it probably has the best track record out of any Capcom series that's older than a decade.

Inafune quit because Capcom was in the process of sinking as a direct result of his constant pushing for outsourcing directly resulting in horrible games nobody would buy, as well as failed ventures like that Mega Man Universe thing or whatever it was where you could customize a Mega Man and that MMO that failed because the company developing it tanked or something.

Now that the Capcom goblin's been bon voyage'd they're starting to recover piece by piece, though long-term who knows if they'll stay afloat.

Actually, dmc has always been shitty. I can't understand why the hell Holla Forums likes it so much, assuming Holla Forums is one person of course.

SFV and fleeing devs says otherwise.

Not as long as it is still managed by old geezers who know shit about vidya.

Depends what your budget is.

Falcom doesn't expect 5 million sales.

Find your niche and thrive.

The new pachislot regulations are so assraping that many companies ditched it, like SNK. I don't think they'll go that route.

>>>/cuckchan/

It has, always been shit. Menstruation.

Pearl Harbor 2: So you faggots on facebook think we deserve bombs?

remove yourself, my man

Keep crying fag.
No one cares that an SSS rank is nothing but a dream to you.

Ok, maybe I enjoyed the wraith skating cutscene, but whatever was attached to that tiny movie was terrible.

Menstruation.

I said menstruation!

Dragon's Dogma Online English release as BTP instead of FTP with a teaser for Dragon's Dogma 2.

Bunch of PC ports including Power Stone Collection, Ex Troopers, Dead Rising 1, Ace Attorney Trilogy and rereleases of existing PC ports like BoF4 and MML.

Trust me, my dad works at E3

I just want Dangan's Dangan 2: Build Your Own Vocation Edition and DMC5 please

that's probably because you're too casual to play it correctly, embed related is what it looks like when you're good (2:27 for the good shit)

they need to overhaul DDO to be less grindy as well, it plays like a fucking Korean MMO and I don't want anything to do with that shit.

Nobody cares that you're on the rag.

That's actually pretty cool.

DMC5 is going to be a disappointment

youtube.com/watch?v=ri4wIRer90E

I dont get it.
Why dont these companies want my money?
Or everyone elses for that matter?
Is it that hard to do a port?

In fairness, how many people do you know who can play it at that level?

I got 2 buddies other than me who play it, both of them can play something like that but neither are quite as good.

I am shit though got to get good.