Are YOU Ready For This?

If CIA gets Trump out of office, even temporarily, even if we had a chance to fight back, how long until they start a war with Russia while they can?

Do you think Russia doesn't ask itself this? Do you think Russian missile and bunker drills are just for show?

Russia might want to get along. They might be happy about Trump and willing to wait. But the second Trump falls, when America is at its weakest and most chaotic, what better time for a successful Russian first strike? Do you think they'd risk the alternative? If the deep state subverts American democracy, you know, the world hegemon, what would that mean.

This CIA playtime shit is not a fucking joke and I'd wish they'd grow the fuck up.

War with Russia would not be as smooth as they claim it would be in fact it might directly start Civil War 2.

Daily reminder.

They used illegals to build the tunnels and underground cities then just murder them all so nobody talks. Except for a core group of engineers nobody even knows it has been going on for 60 years. They have been building a foolproof method for surviving a total nuclear war AND depopulating the human race.

We are probably days away from it starting. lul, what a time to be alive.

War with Russia would be the best time for us to strike tbh. Uncle Vlad would surely be open to arming some "moderate rebels" who just want to overthrow our deep state dictatorship

America has a gun behind every leaf of grass. The CIA really should think twice about this fact.

wise words
also
the jew fears the Samuri

Little do they know.

If this all cooks off….you know the Ayys are just waiting to jump in.

They are gonna attack the planet and knock all electricity out.

JUST

And if that happens Hitler just comes back from his hyperborean vacation, manifests as Kalki, and BTFOs the giants.

I am being serious if Trump goes so does America. You better be prepared to kill every single leftist around you. No mercy for communists.

Hitler the white

If it really went down you would need to get people in every major city and start the fire.

if these fuckers start WW to wipe out all life on the face of the earth so they inherit the earth with their underground reptile cities we better take the entire planet with us

Criminally unchecked.
Checked

They serve a demon, well then we need to summon a lord of mischief and annoyance to torment them.

They need to be reminded of their mortality.

Mercy? Why would I do that?

I'm not ready for it because it looks like it will build up to explode around the 20th
And I have the day off then

They don't care. If they don't do this, Trump probably kills them. If they do do this, Russia maybe kills them.

They don't give a flying fuck about anyone else in the country. These people are the purest form of evil I've ever seen. They're backed into a corner and will lash out like a wild animal. What Trump needs to do is give these people an escape, an escape that requires them giving up their control - if they flee into 3rd world countries that's still getting them out of the US government and preventing a world war.

Any attempts to start war with Russia will result in the right becoming a massive de-facto pro-russian army right on their doorsteps.

Checked.
We all need that day of rest.

this is something that I think the crazy libtards and jews forget. they don't see the right in the streets with guns, they see crazy libtards, they think they own the country anyways so why not stage a coup. they need to be reminded some way that nationalistic america is back and we're not taking shit. I might be needing to buy a lower for my ar. I was planning on ghost gun and still am, but it needs to be operational now.

trips of truth.
a few thousand rounds of 5.56 as well.

This. The easiest vein of the enemy to strike and keep down would be Manhattan. It's an island and a giant center for their collective bullshit. No need for open warfare when you can just blow all the bridges and sink all the ships and then systematically exterminate every jew on the island.

If they remove Trump we rise. If we rise Russia has no reason to get involved.

Russia won't strike America, they will just immediately invade Ukraine and set up a defensive perimeter.

is there some way we can set up rendezvous points for each state in the case of a happening, without IC getting the info?

last thing you want is to get your group to the point only to have an apache launch a missile up your ass.

is there anyone whos gonna be on the island that isn't an enemy?

(checked)
I'm going to snipe these motherfuckers with a high velocity .50 air rifle. Not because I have to, but because I want to. Nice trips.

You'd have to be retarded to not believe there are protocols in place where if the president can't respond we unload every nuke we have on them when they launch one at us.

Absolutely. Holla Forums numbers in the millions. There are absolutely some of us on that island already.

I can kinda believe it considering that most likely half of this board comes from my state.

TUEBOR

Is about 1000 rounds of ammo enough?

this is obviously an extremely new newfag. I have seen location acquisition threads and comments both on cuckchan and here now. this is prep for meme war 2.0 or a roundup after their coup. do not divulge any information about yourself. opsec people. the enemy is making moves, they are here, they want to know how many of us there are, where, how armed we are, how prepared we are to fight, and what we know.

this is not a joke, they learned from the first go round not to underestimate. the new game is to give them no information at all so there can be no effective planning on their part.

no. Are you firing steel or brass through that?

basically you can only carry about 20 magazines and maybe an ammo box, so thats about 1600 rounds, but thats a lot for one person.

wut?
look man, go out and get an ar, you can get them for like 400 dollars. if shtf you need to be prepared. if this shit goes bad we are all already on a list just for being here, they will come. the fascist left is already violent, you need to be ready to hit back ten times harder.

Smith & Wesson M&P15. Turnkey AR-15 ownership, no tweaking needed. Damn good SHTF gun and available at almost any gun store unless you live in Cuckifornia or New Jewsey

You mean communists, right?

It doesn't take a fucking genius to figure that out.

Just stop with war with Russia faggotry. EVERYONE DIES then.

yes but if you call them communists it makes them feel cold and gray and they like it. call them fascists and you get to piss them off.

Gas yourself.

It's too soon to try and take down Trump, if I were them I would bide my time until Trump says or does something that can be repeated so many times on the air that it just pisses people off.

Give them 100 days and you'll start to truly see what the deep state and the Trump state are capable of. This is a war of information and we're right in the middle of it.

nah bro my history teacher gloria sheckelberg taught us hitler was actually a black man who invented the lampshade.

I'm entirely convinced that any large scale war would create a civil war in the US as long as our political climate is as crazy as it is right now. Scary.

WORRY ABOUT CHINA FIRST THE LIBS HATE RUSSIA ND LOVE CHINA

this signals putin is tsar not commie , and that the left wants china to take over. china is ruled by the Li family remember, dem bloodlines

Musk is god to leftists, not sure why.

They wouldn't start a war with us. That would be unwise. It would make everyone support the war effort and give the CIA rationale for an all-out assault on Russia. No, their best hope is to just let the deep state continue pissing off Americans.

If their ousting of Trump is as bumpy as we all expect it to be, then expect the CIA to try to start a war with Russia. It will be an obvious attempt to divert attention away from themselves. It's possible that the speech on the internet will be restricted during the event (see: free speech during most major wars). Have a proxy in bumb-fuck Egypt or somewhere to post without issue.

Fuck off globalist shill.

First strike is the endgame. If Russia can't be color revolutioned, then America will invade. If there is one hint of nuclear retaliation, do first strike. The capability should be ready in 5-10 years. Expect hypersonic shit. I've read US generals expect a 30% American survival rate as a win.

Putin won't wait for the inevitable. Democracy, freedom of speech in America, and Trump are the only paths to avoid war.

If they fail, Russia won't wait until their position gets weaker and weaker in the face of nuclear endgame. They have good missiles now and have been preparing their population.

Nigger don't be so ignorant. I'm saying they want to take Putin out. Trump is he only thing stopping that. If Trump falls do you think Putin will wait until he will be butt raped with a knife?

I really wish CTR would find something new to push into the colective mind as HAPPENING then something that even a child can see through as bullshit.

A war with russia would mean the end of the US and an end to (((them))) as well.
Doesn't matter who strikes first if both have the same capabilities in the end and would react in the same way (and lets not forget every other fucking country on the planet with nukes that would happily join in).
And I'm sure that (((they))) don't want to live under their then new"elected" chinese overlords you'd need to be an idiot to think that China wouldn't capitalize on a destructe US like crazy
Nobody would really want that, and only someone batshit insane would actually try it. You know, someone as insane as the mam tries to portray Trump to be.

So go fuck yourself and try to make up something a bit more beliveable next time.

checked for KEK

blood of tyrants and patriots confirmed.

don't forget drum liner, user. Nobody wants rust.

wtf is that shit? Something you made? Google image search doesn't bring up shit.

Why are they trying so hard to get rid of Trump? With JFK there was a reason, is it the pedos? Do they really want to keep their fucking shitskins that bad? I don't really get it.

Combination of those with all the right toes stepped on and extremely butthurt string pullers getting their asses handed to them.

hi shill thread cia man

slide so hard motherfuckers wanna fine me

I really don't have any loyalty to the U.S.A. but until it really changes, which I will say the things Trump is showing are like a peek at the possibilities, but so so far from desirable to me. So conflicting. Let's get this fucking show on the road.

that picture is ancient, people have been trying to interpret it for just as long, and it never made much sense. all the words were added later btw.
personally, I don't believe it means anything.

(check'd, why?)
Maybe Musk will build an underground rape dungeon for furry fags or something

Don't you kikels get bored of making up new terms to hide behind? In case you missed the memo: we know it's Jews. It's always Jews. Even when it's niggers, spics, or shitskins it's actually Jews.

You do realize that after Germany, the Jews hate Russia second most… right? Most of the dead Jews that the NSDAP got blamed for were Russian Jews that Stalin immediately started persecuting after he used them to usurp and consolidate power.

Reminder that Leon Trotsky was the leader of the Red Army and a dirty Jew. He was also exiled to Mexico then assassinated by USSR state agents.