Why are leftists almost always indifferent to self-improvement?

Why are leftists almost always indifferent to self-improvement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rude sage

For a revolution to take place, one must be

(1) in relative decent physical shape, and
(2) understand/share theory.

Sounds like a positive stance on conventional self-improvement to me.

/r/ing "get fit get theory get ready" pic

Stop saging the thread just because I used a stupid pic I just saw on Holla Forums you cunts

This is now a "Stirner sucking his own dick" thread.

Right, because the text part of your post was so valuable as well.

I deadlift 4 plates for 5 reps at 70kg, fuck off OP.

How is lifting heavy self improvement? Will I be employed lifting boulders out of a quarry?

It won't make you a better soldier you faggot in case you brought that up, you're obviously not from a country with conscription.

Lifting heavy is beyond what you need for health so don't give me that crap, especially if you're using steroids.

All that remains is that it's good for picking up shallow chicks, if you had self-respect and social skills to begin with, you wouldn't have needed to lifted for girls either.

Nothing worse an aspie bodybuilder, vid related, OP's future:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E

"self-improvement"

What a overbroad term for stating what you really mean: not being a fat faggot.

Real self-improvement is more holistic.

Real leftists spend their free time getting in shape and reading theory. Shit like anime, video games and other forms of entertainment are tools of porky designed to distract you from your suffering and therefore, insurrection.

lol stupid libcuck self-improvement clearly means curling 10 lb weights while calling people faggots on the internet

it really does tho
if you're not physically fit or know how to operate a firearm, you're worthless when revolution starts
theories can't stop radicals from killing you

yea not saying you shouldn't get fit but the point is Holla Forums is doing it completely wrong and is motivated by complete spooks

and lolno if you think curling 10 lbs is enough you're doing it wrong either way

self-improvement is a spook

MLM are all about discipline, origination and self criticism

read Mao's first work "A study of physical education"

It doesn't take much strength to hurl a rock or a molotov. Neither will it matter if you're ripped as fuck when the police start shooting. Join antifa if you want to be a leftist meathead, otherwise go to a library and a shooting range.

Depend what you understand by self improvement. Power lifting and having mr Universe tier bodies is not that useful in war times, because such bodies are very energy hungry. Be able to lift the weapons and material you'll use for long periods, the rest is a waste. Strenght < Endurance.
Having technical knowledge and intellectual improvement is always a plus however.

This is what your kind looks like. Not only are you lazy, but your massively physically inferior.

This is what your kind looks like. Not only are you lazy, but your massively physically inferior.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

i'm already perfection
self improvement is for betas that reside on Holla Forums

bettering myself tho is just a trend i couldn't stop even if i tried to

wew lad

Im unsure what this picture is supposed to represent. Is it the same person or different pol/sters or different attitudes Holla Forums has held over time?

Pretty sure that Stirner goes back to the days of /lit/, and was made as a joke. I think it's funny.

Different evolutions of Holla Forums users.

Because "self improvement" is a porktastic tactic to push supplements, gym memberships and so on.

Fun fact, vitamins aren't fat soluable and your liver only stores as much as it needs. So if you take supplements and vitamins and you're not deficient, you're literally pissing your money away.

There are some supplements that are proven to be helpful, like creatine and fish oil. Taking Vitamins such as Vitamin D is helpful if you live in an area where the sun isn't out very much.

But lol at you saying fitness is a porky creation.

YOU LEAVE TOVARISCH STRAWMAN OUT OF THIS

lad, just being in natural light will cause you to biosynthesise it. My poiny stands, only take supplments if you are specifically deficient.

Where I live its recommend by doctors to supplement it in the winter because we're in the mountains and it rains a shit ton.

When you say "gym memberships is porky" that sounds like you're saying fitness is porky. Gyms are awesome.

Gyms are porky and they smell of chads.
Ghetto workouts are best. When I need more weight, I just add more concrete to the bar.

have you tried thinking for yourself for once?

LEAVE

You must go to a shitty private gym. The community centre I work out at is chill, I've made friends with people who work out there and one of the personal trainers.

People in my area are almost always deffienct in the winter, which is why certain diseases are prevalent here.

Anyway, I was told to take vitamins by a doctor because I'm high risk for type 1 diabetes since my dad had it and I was almost born diabetic.

How bourgeois. I make my own training programs fam

So do you know what bourgeoisie is?
I actually am a personal trainer and you probably work out retardedly, like most people who don't get proper training to start off. Personal training should be provided to people in communism to help them work out properly it isn't bourgeois.

You can keep your bro science bro

this post is all the proof I need that leftypol is fucking retarded

Doctors aren't always impartial though. It depends on how the healthcare system is structured.

I've visited certain shitty countries where doctors have tried to sell me drugs I didn’t need.

Closest thing I have

Too bad you're still just wasting your time shitposting and making meme macros to actually get fit or educated or experienced in marksmanship.

There will be no war. This applies to both Holla Forums and here. You can't fight a war on keyboards. None of you have the balls to put a gun to someone's head and pull the trigger.

Because it doesn't matter how fit you are, you are going to die anyway.

Yes user the other guy will be so fucking physically devastated by his vitamin D supplements in the winter.

You are what we call "so open minded the brain has fallen out".

he's pissing his money away on pointless pills pushed by a pedantic peddler.

Vitamin tablets are stupidly cheap though.
They must cost all of €0.01 per day

Yeah, because he has the necessary knowledge and equipment to tell when he's vitamin deficient.

tell me bro dude what joint movements work the chest without resorting to google? If you don't know what Muscles are being worked by each movement you don't know enough to work out properly.

you can tell vitamin deficiency from a fucking google search

Poster confirmed for curlbro

compound exercises > isolation exercises

Fucking kids

lol I love this lvl 1 leftist analysis teenagers make where "capitalism" essentially boils down to marketing

Yeah I think when you have visible signs of survey you're pretty much fucked

You can tell he's getting angry because he's putting sage in all fields.

Maybe a little sand in his vagina

Self-improvement is good. Everyone here should work out, read more, get better at fucking, work on music or art or whatever.

You that guy from Canada living around the porky area?

Anyways I agree, having a personal trainer avaliable to help people get started so they don't hurt themselves would be good. I wish I would have had one when I was starting out because it would have saved me some pain. Particularly with calves which hurt like a motherfucker when I started out.

Hurt how? Delayed onset muscle soreness isn't really a problem

God you're a retard.

Most people don't use proper form. Little thing you can get away with when you're wrong by compensating for bad form by shifting the weight onto X area, maybe by elongation or flexing the neck, extending the spine slightly etc, are habits that can bite you in the ass when you're older.

And yeah I am the Canadian dude.

Reminder that practicing individual marksmanship by just shooting on a range is not nearly as useful as having some level of group tactics unless all you plan to do is shoot at people on your own, unsupported, in hit-and-run guerilla that only really harasses.

You are a personal trainer. That's a loser job, right down there with burger flipper.

There's literally nothing more tragic than when people take their simple skill super seriously. Like it's not something any intelligent person can learn inside out in one hour.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO MOM

Except when I make 3 times as much as a burger flipper with a private client? You're just repeating ad hominem attacks over and over to cover up the fact you have no idea what you're talking about. You tried to say the best way to diagnose vitamin D deffiency is to wait till you start to show physical

I don't take my job "super seriously". There's a reason a Kiniesology degree takes four years, and it's because it's more complicated than burger flipping.

And it's something you know inside out cause you're so ducking intelligent why don't you tell me what muscles are working in a deadlift on the concentric and eccentric phases of the movement.

Ignore the spelling errors I'm typing on my phone.

I didn't say anything about vitamins faggot. You've got your anons crossed.

Bad form and nutrition. I'd have gotten into decent shape maybe 3-6 months sooner if I'd had better help with diet, exercise planning, and form.

Still no luck with women in porkyville?

Okay well if you know it inside out mind doing that for me?

I' met some girls at Uni from the city but the chicks in West Vancouver are insufferable.

He's probably just gonna call you a retard cause you didn't know how to work out properly right away. Don't you know he learned in an hour?

"Bro, you gotta slam 50 grams of waxy maize plus 20 grams of BCAA within 7 seconds of finishing your last set of squat rack curls, otherwise you'll go straight catabolic."

This is ancap tier bait.

That meme is old as fuck though

I have a family history of diabetes. What vitamins did your trainer recommend?

Basically practice with paintball or airsoft innawoods

Learn to shoot and get into shape, the rest will come when it's necessary. Don't be LARPing like an idiot reading about guerrilla warfare and military shit.

sick burn, my leftist bro

you gotta admit that's funny though. Even if the guy does look like he was hatched in swamp