Ultra-Orthodox Kikes Cause "Absolute Bedlam" on Flight

JEWMARE IN AIR
Autistic Kikery Results in Mass Airplane Yid Chimpout

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FoITk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4227922/Orthodox-Jewish-men-cause-bedlam-easyJet-flight.html
youtu.be/03O4R-HJ-oI?t=271
nizkor.org/features/qar/qar42.html
archive.fo/sLISC
mnn.com/earth-matters/energy/stories/no-we-cant-burn-people-for-electricity
archive.fo/I9zZm
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1551862535&feature=iv&src_vid=R_vr9htAx5Q&v=8z3hsXWmikI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry, forgot link:

archive.is/FoITk

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4227922/Orthodox-Jewish-men-cause-bedlam-easyJet-flight.html

Why must their beliefs make living everyday life so fucking inconvenient?

Orthodox Jews are always like that, they're as conservative as muslims and just as arrogant

hold on now – the source is a jewish media outlet.

why are jews shit talking orthodox jews?

are they not as politically sound in israel as you'd think? are there divides that we can exploit?

hahhahahahahhhahaahahahhahha fucking jews man

Speaking of Jews, Cenk said this about the holocaust
youtu.be/03O4R-HJ-oI?t=271

The fact that humans can claw marks into concrete and the fact that human bodies can be burned for energy both surprised me, so it up and found this nizkor.org/features/qar/qar42.html
(archived here archive.fo/sLISC )

Since this has citations, it's clearly true, but then I found this mnn.com/earth-matters/energy/stories/no-we-cant-burn-people-for-electricity

(archive: archive.fo/I9zZm )

and I just don't know who to believe I'm not a scientist.
Am I missing something here?

Yes there are. "Normal" Kikes in Israel are sick to fucking death of the spergy ultra-Orthos. They are basically the niggers of Isreal. These types pay no taxes – in fact, they are supported by the government on tax income, they breed like rabbits (8-9 kids is not unusual), they are exempted from military duty, and they are paid to go to Yeshiva and study the Talmud until they are in their 40s or 50s. They don't do shit all day but sit around scratching their asses and breeding. They will soon overwhelm Israel's ability to support them.

Is this some hasbara thing? Do you think it would be possible to take control of an airplane through something like this or is that just some crazy (((anti semitic conspiracy theory)))?

I eagerly await cellphone footage of this incident

I imagine it was an AC outlet, not a USB port, but I don't know.

Your green text makes no sense. It goes against the laws of thermodynamics. And chemistry. And biology. Jesus, user, most of a humans body is water. Combustion itself (burning of a body) produces water. And that's just high school level science.

You can't spell r-selected rabbits without rabbi

Everyone hates the Jews. Even the Jews.

Well it's from the holocaust denier debunking website I linked to above it.
Cenk (from the YTT) seems to think they were burned to heat the camps themselves, and not to burn other bodies.

I feel like that image is fairly exploitable. Like maybe have a picture of foreskins next to the box that says food.

As a physicist the greentext is hilarious. Fucking kikes man, the chutzpah.

So they're the parasites of parasites?

They're the jews of jews. The only ones even worse are the rabbinical jews, at which point you start running into Rothschilds.

Nice trips.
Agreed. These people are subhuman.

I found the Cenk video funnier tbh I was playing dumb in my original post.
When he says
I just burst out laughing, because this is after his going on about how he had taken numerous holocaust courses, studied under a guy who was an atorney at Nuremberg (they're still alive and senile?), read all these books, and then this is just a bit of the knowledge he gained.
And the best part is it was his explanation as to why holocaust jokes aren't funny.

Cenk is either a master at subversive, ironic humor, or just a really, really, really dumb person.

how do we exploit this?

maybe we can use it to push the narrative that US aid to israel is subsidizing orthodox jews. make jews hate the us openly -> no longer "greatest ally" -> abandon israel to mudslimes

I don't think we need to.

Clearly they aren't human. Collective of viruses and bacteria?

Fire kills humans too.

THREAD THEME

israel gets a lot of money every year in support. how much was it last time? 2 billion? someone here must know

how many orthodox jews do you think that makes? how pissed at us do you think the non-orthodox jews would be?

Former Air Force here, he was most likely trying to plug into an intercom jack based on the aircraft, if the pilot or co-pilot were "monitoring" the channel they might have received a nasty screech sound before they switched off the channel or popper their headsets off.

If the Intercome was attached to the PA system for the cabin it might have caused a nasty screech and possibly shut down a speaker or two until a reset happened (most systems have internal digital volume control regulator/dampeners now to prevent blown speakers - since like the 90s.)

Fucking kikes man, should have opened up one of the emergency doors and tossed them out mid air.

He's a caveman who was able to make fun of cuckservatives and soft targets on social media. A lawyer who doesn't practice law and writes shitty Gorillion Mindset books for the MRS pick up fags. His wife should be shooting poison blow darts at people in a jungle.

As does a lack of oxygen.

With behavior like this why don't the new atheists put their worthless existences to some use and berate the kikes for their cultic insanity.

I used to work as a crematory operator and can tell you that sounds like b.s. It normally takes about 3hrs at around 1200-1800 F for a human body to become cremated and this is with modern cremation retorts. This video gives you more of a visual. I could imagine all the smoke plumes that the 'alleged' death toll would give off which would of revealed those secret 'death camps' to the ally forces. .

I started studying the Talmud in hopes of learning how to Jew the Jew. I'm only on volume 1, but the impression I'm getting so far as to "Why do they make everything so inconvenient?" is because of "learned helplessness." The Jews have no idea about how reality works so hard, that they need 22 fucking volumes over thousands and thousands and thousands of pages describing how to properly do every little thing you can imagine, and they STILL get everything wrong. For example, Volume 1 (and maybe the next) is entirely dedicated to proper prayer techniques, and that's about 500 pages long! The crown jewel I found is "When it's appropriate to pray in the vicinity of urine and feces." That's right! The Jews are so fucking clueless that they need Jewish lawyers to figure out for them if it's appropriate to do "holy" things near human waste! It's absolutely insane.

Kicked out 109 "times for absolutely no reeeeeeeeeeee!

Interesting. Can't tell you how many times Jews in media were complaining about the Hadiths for the same reasons. Their own religion is just as Autistic as Islam but they just don't see it that way.

I'm OK with this.

Their inability to rationalize on their own really rings home the theory that they are aliens from another timeline/dimension.

It doesn't work like that. The jews are obsessed with hierarchy as well as being insular. They'll do anything before they try to jew a superior jew. The only solution is to burn every jew into ash. There's nothing else you can do with them.

He meant Cenk, the fat fuck Armenian holocaust denier, not Cerno Juicebro.

Losing the temple and being purged really took its toll on the kike psyche. The Talmud seems to be a chronicle of the madness.

Kicked out 109 times for absolutely no reeeeeeeeeeee!

Kicked out 109 times for absolutely no reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

You will never get through it. No one does. It's so fucking pedantic. Just endless rules about all kinds of shit that doesn't even exist anymore. I thought I wanted to genocide them all before I look into it but holy shit will your hatred for them go through the roof. Godspeed user.

Of course he dumb, he's a fucking roach, there is no argument

You are in for a fucking ride dude. Just spare yourself the torture.
"Gittin 69b. To heal the disease of pleurisy ("catarrh") a Jew should "take the excrement of a white dog and knead it with balsam, but if he can possibly avoid it he should not eat the dog's excrement as it loosens the limbs."

They also allow pedophilia, killing kids and so on. The Talmud is downright blasphemous and Martin Luther himself demanded for it to be burned and synagogues to be flattened.
The sect from
even takes it a step further and says that every non-jew is an evil soul just by not being jewish. Although the "regular" jews condemn their teachings. Still doesn´t make them any better.

Fucking lost it at the archkike blowing into his kikuzela

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1551862535&feature=iv&src_vid=R_vr9htAx5Q&v=8z3hsXWmikI

Give her her glaaaaaassses

Haha look what video was suggested next for me, have their algorithms got irony sub routines?

Definitely the latter. He's just a Turk being a Turk.

Yep, garden-variety filthy, brainless Ottoman.

I'm teaching thermodynamics to freshmen right now. Half-considering making this a homework problem.
And no, this wouldn't work.

The only Jew I've ever really talked to was married to a Lutheran and went to his church. I don't understand them.

I can't even imagine, but I am curious user freshmen in what? I took thermodynamics as a junior in engineering school and 2 semesters of calculus were a course requirement.
I can't imagine HS students these days even beginning to comprehend anything in applied physics.

It's a mashup intro physics/gen chem in an energy and climate context at a large private university. We begin the semester with thermo (first and second laws, heat engines, how this relates to chemical reactions) and then move into some light quantum theory followed by chemical kinetics.

And really the only calculus they need to know in the entire course is dx/x for the computation of heat and work in isothermal processes. Everything else we require of them can be rationalized in terms of deltas.

I love the fact there are people on Holla Forums that actually understand science and math.
A true knowledge of science and math was what started me down the road to question the hall of costs narrative that was presented as general history fact.
When you start crunching actual numbers the story quickly loses all pretense of validity and veers off into science and history I learned from watching movies and tv

Yea and? Did you actually do any follow up and go look at the sources? Probably using the same bullshit sources as every other Kike historian.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
more evidence that jew genes have a high incidence of autism

Don't get yourself fired and blacklisted over some crazy story that, while taken seriously now, will be laughed at by normies in 5 years time.

Kikes are autistic evil tho, Holla Forums is autistic good.

This is objectively retarded. Any person doing this behaiviour needs the noose.

Kek

ive got worse news for you
if thats what you think is real news

If they werent jews they would all have been removed. If the plain was in mid air, they would have turned the flight around, landed, and arrested all of them before moving on.

Can we get this webm'd please?

Much appreciated. We should start some kind of media manipulation thread with links to photoshop downloads and instructions on this basic stuff. I grew up in the 90s, I tried to find a free webm converted before but just ended up in places that looked like scams.

I used free sites to make half-assed webms for a while and tried to fuck around with some free programs. Then I just bit the bullet and used ffmpeg. I had been such a pansy faggot for not wanting to use the command line. It's what I grew up on.

Oh, and take out the -an command. The guide is for cuckchan and that removes audio.

(Checked)

I am asking – no, begging – no, demanding that some 'shop-savvy user OC this into an Easy Kike oven. It's the only way to do justice to the Nazi perpetual motion machines we're supposed to believe in.

I'd do it myself, but I'm shit on every level and should probably just hang myself.

Zionists use orthodox jews as decoys and scapegoats in news stories like these to appear unbiased and deflect some attention away from their blatant tribalism

They look like they are doing that sensory rocking for autism.

I watched an hour video on how to do photoshop, tried to download it and it was just a virus file. Pretty much gave up after that.

Does anyone have a safe photoshop download?

When considering how difficult something is, you could put yourself in Goebbels or WLP's shoes and consider just how impressed and amazed they would be at the ability of these tools, and how keen they would be on learning how to use them. We really are lazy.

Remember when the ability to self-publish required industrial sized equipment?

orthodox jews are our greatest ally
they trigger the fuck out of secular jews

i wonder how a confrontation between the black israelites and ultra orthodox jews would end

What happened to "racist tram lady"?
last time I heard of her, she was locked up in a mental institution, drugged, and his kid taken away from her.

kek

Are you new to this? I mean, granted they'd do their damnedest to memory hole thing, but yes, there's divisions. Plus, Jews will easily backstab eachother as much as they backstab everyone else that isn't a jew, especially when it serves one's purpose better. There's also a big divide in that they hate, what the fuck is the word, the kind of jew that doesn't follow the jewish beliefs and shit. I forget what it's exactly called, but the kikes are seething over it.

Them being zealots =/= conservatism

These fucking kike faggots are consistently some of the most obnoxious fuckers going. Literally everything needs to be an issue for them. The cliche of the jew sending soup back in a restaurant isn't made up. The jews bitch about everything, and if there isn't something to complain and make a scene about, they will make something up.

BY THE EMPEROR! WHAT FOUL PRODUCT OF MISCEGENATION IS THAT?!

checks out, I imagine everything in it being operated with coins on string

topkek

Use paint.net.

Maybe not as advanced as PS perhaps, but there wont be any shekels made from it.