SONY ALWAYS WINS

SONY ALWAYS WINS
CMON NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDQEFMxyfhs
nichegamer.com/2015/10/06/sega-is-working-on-a-string-of-high-quality-pc-ports/
nichegamer.com/2016/01/03/rumor-sega-heavily-considering-yakuza-series-hatsune-miku-more-for-pc-release/
nichegamer.com/2015/03/02/sega-downsizing-and-refocusing-on-mobile-and-pc-markets-may-be-for-the-better/
steamdb.info/sub/81620/apps/
dsogaming.com/news/final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-remaster-possibly-coming-soon-steam/
store.steampowered.com/app/394510/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is a new uncharted

No third person shitter has been better than RFG.

shill?

Reminder that Holla Forums is the old man who goes "hurrayy!", not the 'sane individual'

What a thrill.

WE DID IT BROS

DSP?

Yakuza BTFO

Holy shit, this is hilarious, and NeoGaf Sonyglets and Co will eat this shit up.

Play the webbums you dumbshit

I honestly forgot there was a third one. I remember 2 because it got shilled left and right to high heaven and the first one because it was one of the punchlines for the Wii VS PS3 war back in 07.

Neogaf is 80% shill anyways

Seeing these webms makes me pretty fucking glad I got off the console train 3 years ago myself.

these games look boring as fuck, what is the appeal seriously

Man I love symbolism especially when the guy making the symbolism has to point out what everything is symbolic of. It's just like reading a political comic.

Why do niglets love using this phrase so much

I'd say 7-8 is a good score for Max Payne 3 though. While the gameplay is great there isn't really much of it, the presentation gives me a headache(which is most likely the point of it, but I still didn't like it) and [STILL LOADING]

Sony basically won the retard Olympics.

I bet.

Alright, it looks good enough, but it's locked at 30 fps and the gameplay is the same shit as always. What's so great about it again? I guess if you like QTEs, linear climbing segments that segue into scripted set pieces, your typical over the should third person shooting that hasn't deviated from the formula since 2000-motherfucking-2, an emphasis on a plot that is concocted to rival Hollywood summer blockbusters, shallow stealth mechanics, a tacked on multiplayer mode, and now perhaps elements of SJW pandering, then Christmas has come early. For the rest of us, it's nothing special. Do people really consider this game a system seller?

I want to see more games get rated for blasphemy though

Holla Forums loves metal gear and yakuza

Pacing completely ruins the game

Yes, but mostly because people who buy the system want movies not video games.

Honestly, I enjoyed Uncharted 1 and 2 if I just thought of it being a movie/adventure game instead. It was cinematic experience and was pretty alright. But I would never tell someone to specifically buy a Playstation for it, nor would I ever play multiplayer in it because it's a basic coverbased shooter that's not really that fun.

Actually, I wouldn't tell anyone to buy it unless they hate money and want another Indiana Jones movie.

inb4 buttmad mgs boys

I always reckon that Microsoft would at least pay for some shills of their own with Quantum Break, but this is the fucking sad state of the industry.

You just get the entire action choreography without input. Which is better, but still shit.

F A G G O T

Both of those have more gameplay and interesting gameplay than Uncharted 3 and 4. Even without the cutscenes mgs is fun enough.

I don't. youtube.com/watch?v=TDQEFMxyfhs

Just on time + dubs. What a day.

OP pls

You just run past the guys and watch 15 minutes of dialogue written on a grade 6 level.

What would anyone even buy the PS4 for? Bloodborne?

Yakuza

Yakuza is generic in the extreme.
Thematically it's different but that's it.

It's not even out yet.

Gravity Rush Remastered if you didn't invest in a Vita.

Yes and? As if Uncharted is better than that, it aint

Not my fault you don't speak Nip, otherwise you'd have 3 games by now!

Now this is shitposting

Currently released? Yakuza. Bloodborne maybe. Will be released? Ace Combat 7, KoF14, Gravity Rush 2. If you want weeb shit, Digimon and some other random ass titles that hit or miss.

You're just a weeb.

Anything is better. It's garbage.

Shitty sarcasm aside you fail at Jewery.

About the only game I could give a fuck about. That and Nioh.

What's wrong with 3 games? There's Yakuza Ishin, Zero and Kiwami.

The fact it's just three games. It doesn't justify buying a crippled DRM box.

I noticed after replying what you were getting at. Wholly agree too, if it weren't for my buddy selling me his PS4 for 50$ I would never have bought the bloody thing.

now that's pathetic

Theres also EDF4.1 and Nioh, but everyone that has seen how previous exclusitivity deals work nowadays, especially now that PS4 is a multiplatform machine thats the go to console know that both will be ported to other platforms soon after release.
KoFXIV is pretty much confirmed
Shit, even Yakuza is going to make the move considering current year Sega
nichegamer.com/2015/10/06/sega-is-working-on-a-string-of-high-quality-pc-ports/
nichegamer.com/2016/01/03/rumor-sega-heavily-considering-yakuza-series-hatsune-miku-more-for-pc-release/
nichegamer.com/2015/03/02/sega-downsizing-and-refocusing-on-mobile-and-pc-markets-may-be-for-the-better/

I still marvel at the fact that all three console manufacturers managed to fuck up this spectacularly in terms of exclusives. That's the only reason you'd even fucking buy these pieces of shit, and none of them seem to even bother encouraging developers to make system sellers.

Someone post the picture of the Uncharted 4 developer.

It will all make sense.

I've been waiting for so long for a Vanquish port. A Shinobi port. A Gun Valkyrie port.

Where the hell is it Sega? Quit porting garbage Sonic games.

The last of us remastered. Batman Arkham Knight. Helldivers. Driveclub. Tropico 5. Just Cause 3. Gundam Breaker 3. DConline. MGS5. Dying Light. GtaV. Ass creed 4Black flag. Destiny. Diablo 3 reaper of souls. Warframe. Shadow of Mordor. FarCry 4. Wolfenstein. Sniper Elite 3. Gravity Rush1 and soon 2. Unchartered collection remastered. Dungeon defenders 2. Planetside 2. Bf4. Warthunder. Games that i have which are multi plat iplay with friends, great to just hop on and go. Ff15 coming soon can't wait, along with the psVR.

I just want good games to not get stuck on a sinking shitpile of a console.

Kill yourself. I haven't seen bait this shit all the past week.

It really is mind boggling. WiiU is fucking dead, Xbone never left the ground and the PS4 is just stumbling about picking up debris left and right trying to sell you old shit as new.

As someone that grew up on nothing but consoles, I really hope this is the last generation of consoles. Shit is pathetic.

Sony ooes what Ninten-don't.

You really must be quite insecure when someone is just listing their enjoyments your auto reaction is defensive outburst.

Thing is, consoles are pointless now.

Their main advantages, ease of use and uniquely powerful hardware, as well as the ability to program so close to the metal, are gone. They're just crippled PCs with none of the advantages.

Most of those are not PS4 only games.

Is the game still a subpar qte riddled third person shooter ?

Planetside 2

The only thing you've listed that may currently be a Sony exclusive is Gundam Breaker 3, though it remains to be seen whether or not this title will become multiplatform at a later date. That's some shit bait, you've got there, neoFAQs

Except the vast majority of these games are far better on PC.

I was going to say "At least Xbone has Killer Instinct" but that's on Windows 10 now too, so you don't even have to buy a DRMbox. I really don't know any good Xbone games that aren't multiplat. Rare replay? Except you can emulate every single on of those games? Shit man, I dunno. Only reason I would want to buy a console game is to save downloading shit since I have shit internet.

Every game you listed in
is either multiplatform or a remake of a last-gen title (except for Driveclub but even then fucking hell you're scraping the bottom of the barrel there user).

They are not reasons to buy hardware. The PS4 is trash as is, and even this current level of hardware will be outdated come E3 when Sony shoots themselves in the foot and divides the console owning audience with their shitty attempt at throwing a newer GPU and slightly faster CPU in to cover the appalling hardware that this generation launched with.

This generation of consoles is a waste, pure and simple. If you're not spending your money upgrading PC parts you're pissing away money on out-dated hardware for the privilege of paying a subscription fee for basic online services and a higher-priced walled-in closed-off digital store. It's pathetic.

Thanks for the analysis.

Hopefully SEGA sees the light and gives the filthy gaijin what they want.

I'm painfully aware of that. I've got a SNES and a Dreamcast hooked up right next to the PS4. While I do admit that the install times are surprisingly fast on the latter, the fact that installation is even required in the first place is a testament to how much this shit has changed.

It's actually easier to use a PC to the fullest nowadays, figuring out these dashboards (and their overabundance of ads) is a puzzle in and off itself.

Wrong

Theres been silence for a while since the announcement of the ports that came after Sonic Lost World was released.
They've announced Total WaWa, DoW3 and Halo Wars 2 which is being developed by CA, their subsidiary.

Also the EDF4.1 SteamDB app has stopped getting updated for 12 days now much like FFX before a new leak that confirms its being released.

This after being updated every 1-2 days
steamdb.info/sub/81620/apps/
dsogaming.com/news/final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-remaster-possibly-coming-soon-steam/

Somethings a brewin

Jesus Fuck what the fuck happened to my post? Didnt even touched Crl

You know Gravity Rush 2 isn't a port or remake/remaster, right? Doesn't really change the main point, though.

You see, gaming on console is meant to be enjoyed with your irl friends, get a group together get order some food, enjoy the night on your couch with your friends. Holla Forums forgets this difference all the time and think its only hardware that matters.

Thing is, no console manufacturer can afford to go crazy with proprietary hardware anymore. It's too expensive. On the other hand using off the shelf components while trying to maintain a reasonable price (or fuck over the competition) is an impossible task if you want the console to have a lifecycle longer than two, three years.

Since it seems apparent that both MS and Sony have given up pretending their consoles are anything but shitty PCs and they're gonna be releasing updated versions down the line the console model is pretty much dead.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love my PS2 to bits. When I was too lazy to install a game I just turned it on and got my fix.

i-is that loss?

You're right, I saw Gravity Rush 1 and forgot about 2 as I fucked with the formatting of my post. I still somehow managed to mess that up to some extent.

You could make the case for 'console exclusive' games like Destiny being at their best on PS4, but nobody in their right mind would base their console purchase on that.

My brother actually ones a One. If you aren't into Forza, there's nothing worthwhile on it. Sunset Overdrive was alright, nothing special and while I liked playing through the Halo trilogy again I wouldn't buy a console for it. Ever.

I just realized; all those images rythme with no use

that went over my head.

You're pretty retarded if you think I'm going to play SFV without being able to change the animations to uncensor shit.

It was so forgettable people weren't even aware it had been released.

MS has pretty much thrown the XBone under the bus now and are trying to shill Windows 10 as their virtual console.

Too bad for them they're even more retarded than EA, who at least is trying to entice users with free shit and whatever developers they still have left that can make a game.

MS has 343 and that's about it. And they have to fight against Steam, Origin, GoG and whatever other faggot decides to join the fray.

Oh, I totally forgot

The Halo collection had a day one 20GB patch. 20 fucking GB. And this shit is becoming the new standard.

Without consoles there wouldn't hav even been a street fighter.

The thing that boggles my mind is needing an internet connection when you first turn on the Xbone. Brother bought one for Christmas last year, went to set it up and play Halo and it demanding an internet connection. We looked at each other and said 'What the fuck, if I wanted a PC with shitty DRM, I would have bought one and used Steam'.

DigitalFoundry are now just another advertising platform for Publishers…

I knew this was inevitably going to happen, but fuck me.

I'd rather have an arcade console instead and play Neo Geo games, at least that shit was powerful at the time.

I know this is bait but

Unfortunately its not

I uses to be an idort, when people told me 7th Gen needed to install most of its games I dropped out.
Good thing too, 7th Gen was pure cancer due to the normalfag flood and standartization of awful business tactics never seen before.

Wii was alright wagglan aside, too bad most games used that laggy piece of shit.

Fuck off back to cuckchan with this weak bait fam.

Sunset Overdrive was the only thing that came to my mind. After playing it recently I was surprised that it wasn't complete garabge like I assumed, only really really boring and unfunny.

Like that's a good thing. MS will be the first to close their console division, I'm sure.

Ahahaha, I totally forgot. The day one update to turn the 'Always-Online NSA machine' into the shitty excuse it is today. Absolute gold.

Their analysis can still be interesting though and there's unfortunately no competition.

Its shit bait guy, stop replying

without pc consoles wouldn't even exist

How to trigger Holla Forums. Tell them you play video games, tell them you have friends, tell them you have fun. Itt a bunch of insecure autists who try to drag happy people down to their level of shit.

you're the only one getting triggered.

But I want to use my tiny reaction image folder!

I've heard lobotomized people are pretty content, wouldn't want my friends to get a lobotomy.

The interesting thing about the 7th-gen is, that you could see the decline first hand. If you compare the first dashboard the 360 had (easy to navigate, clean, quick) and the current abomination (takes ages to load, Dorito ads everywhere, shit is hidden behind countless submenus) you can easily see just how bad it's gotten in afew years.

Mate, I play conolse games with my buddies all the time, on hardware that is cheap as fuck and games that are more fun than everything on offer now. Timesplitters, Def Jam, Burnout, why would you shell out a couple hundred bucks for the vapid new shit?

go fuck yourself

Thanks for proving my point you spastics.

go fuck yourself

This.

Niggah PC has been doing that since forever… and better. And yes the hardware directly impacts how much your get together with friends for gaming is going to play out. Let me know when sitting shoulder to shoulder with 3 friends while the rest watch awkwardly is half as fun as a big LAN party w/ custom maps, rules, everyone's own peripherals & settings etc etc

Oops meant for

A console still has it's uses. If you can't carry your rig to a big event, or if you're worried about it getting damaged, couch coop on a console is a great alternative. I can bring my Wii U and copy of Nintendoland to a local game club and it's guaranteed to get people having fun together. I can't vouch for the PS4 or X1 though.
If you can get one set up a LAN party is still the best way to play vidya together but the last time I tried that I ended up playing alone because everyone else was playing Starbound

if you like sweaty smelly socially awkward ugly neckbeards maybe

But he's true on a gameplay level, that you can't deny. Yakuza at the end of the day is a japanese drama with minigames mixed in inside an open world area. Uncharted on the other hand sticks to one gameplay genera which is a 3rd person shooter and does it well enough. The story is wrapped around that kind of gameplay for better or worse since it just took the gears of war gameplay and added some 3d platforming elements on it. That said,

I've always wondered about that. Are the majority of Holla Forums's user actually fat and sweaty, neckbearded, virgins?

I've been to a few lan parties and noone there was fat and sweaty. That could be because I don't have fat and sweaty friends.

Of course, but that's mostly because the only 2 girls that had interest in me were crazy. One was freaking out about her not-quite boyfriend dating other girls, and the other (after I said no) blamed her suicidal behavior on me.

Not fat, sweaty, or neckbearded, though. Just slightly autistic. I can still enjoy LAN parties, man.

ITT: Nintendrones still Nagasaki'd over Star Fox reviews sperg out when a Pony game is well received.

Same on consoles, whats your point?

No, thats usually the loud faggots who want to feel better about themselves
Im sure theres plenty, but theres plenty of people from different backgrounds.
The things usually in common are usually either one or a mix of, a mental illness, lack or poor social skills, edgyness, need for escapism especially if discussion of their interests isnt avaiable on surrounding people, a lot of time avaibale to waste.

I never encountered the sweaty stereotype ever. fat, sure. neckbeard, everywhere all the fucking time but I've never ever seen someone sweat profusely doing menial shit unless they're out in direct sunlight.

SONY WINS THE RETARD OLYMPICS AND EARNS A GOLD STAR.

ITSN'T THAT WONDERFUL FOR OUR SPECTIAL CHILD THE GAYSTATION.

MAYBE NOW HE'LL STOP SHITTING IN HIS PANTS AND FLINGING POOP AT HIS FELLOW CLASSMATES.

I've been to game clubs, and the only fat, sweaty neckbeard was the guy who boasts about going on NeoGAF.

Ok so I've seen maybe 5 minutes of gameplay of this game and half of it has been that negress beating on Drake and him not even getting a hit in. What's the deal?

Every game worth playing is playable on your average 2007-tier rig. Upgrading is for PEE SEE MASTURR RAIC faggots who don't care about industry stagnation or anti-consumer bullshit.

AMD is goy though.

Oh look, another rehashed console game. I'll get this for my son's birthday

This kind of shit is why bullet time is one of my favorite mechanics in video games.

good thing that he always waits for the limited complete edition extreme at $20

*FUCK THIS FEMINIST BULLSHIT*

You guys need to chill, yea its weird that Drake cant land a punch but sometimes you guys sound like you wish she would just drop to her knees cry and beg for drake to leave her alone.

It got worse in the last couple weeks. Before shills at least try to appear like fucking retards.
Now it's as if they parade around with a sign blinking shill at you nonstop.

Fuck off SJW.

You seriously think you can beat up a trained fighter girl?

You cant even beat a homeless guy user, come on.

women arent stronger against guys, specially against two of them.

If I was Nathan fucking Drake I most definitely could. This man kills and beats the shit out of AND kills people all the time.
Some weak beat though 4/10

To be fair, the series was decent before the cuck behind the TLoU got his hands on it. Ironically they pushed out female game developer to do it.

*bait

Druckmann was always a lead designer for Uncharted, all the way back to Uncharted 1

This is just the first time he has been creative-director for an Uncharted game (he was for TLOU as well)
Bruce Straley has been the actual game-director for all ND games since U2

*except for Uncharted 3

that one was entirely made by Amy Hennig

Women are pathetically weak regardless of training. Even an average guy can overpower them with their man strength.

ITS A MASTE PIECE

The way I see it, I paid for $400 for a Bloodborne security dongle and I got what I expected out of my purchase. Who the hell buys a console thinking, "Someone will make good games for it in the future so it's worth buying now." ?

this kind of shit happens all the time in comics, movies and anime

I don't see what the big deal is

HOLY SHIT

Even as someone who liked 2 and 3, I ain't touching this.

Multiplayer was cool, if that was stand alone I might-
Oh wait. I have to pay for online twice with Sony.
PC Master Race here I come.

I don't remember getting that scene.

are you fucking kidding me? this is so far from belief that i cant think of anything to compare it to. Its not a fucking super hero movie, why the fuck.

It's 2016, you bigot

I'll give you Helldivers and that's it.

If there was dev commentary over this talking about "realism" it would be perfect, just for how unrealistic this shit truly is.

its ok when the chinese do it

does that thing have a name

because i want porn of it.

store.steampowered.com/app/394510/

An angry sheboon is very different from a tibet-trained undercover martial arts woman warrior

The average man has as much upper body strength as a professionally trained woman. Even if you weren't trained as a fighter, the average bloke could still do serious damage to a woman.

so this.. is the power… of putting millions of dollars… into marketing….
damn… wow…. woah… holy shit…

This is probably why they're trained to avoid grabs and blows, and to strike low blows.

Nigger you had best leave.

wow such unique interesting gameplay

Easy difficulties, enemies sit there and just occassionally attack.

Normal difficulty, they attack more often.

Hard and up, constantly.

The game uses different AI for different difficulties.

Even a retard like you should understand this, you just want to shit on it, so you're looking for something, ANYTHING, to pick on.

You're a faggot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

nice fanboyism, take a chillpill lad

Calm down, if you were thinking straight you'd know there's no way to tell otherwise by the example given.

How about you shut the fuck up on things you're not versed in.

Like video games. You don't understand the concept of difficulty settings for one.

The other guy linked a video as evidence that the gameplay wasn't shit. It was shit. Prove me wrong.

Play the game and prove it yourself.

No one has ever linked a good example of yakuza gameplay. Everything I've ever seen was just punching large mobs of enemies that do almost nothing. It's a piece of shit isn't it.

So are Yakuzafags all hostile autists?

oh i forgot:

Play a game and find out instead of bitching and whining about "oh it's shit because i've watched 4 seconds of combat in a video of a demo"

Look, if you're going to be a little whiny bitch, great. But you're only a whiny bitch.

If you've played the game, don't care if you pirated it or not, and decide that it's shit then that's your opinion and you can go respect it, but I sure won't.

You're clearly not going to budge on shit because you've already made up your mind before you've walked into the "theater". Arguing with you is a waste of time.

No, but they usually don't have to deal with idiots who judge shit based on a cursory glance of an unfinished game.

No, all weebs. See how it's yakuzafags and mgsfags who got super defensive over their shit? Yeah.

says the newfag trying to stir up shit by replying to his own posts.

Post IDs exist here, get back to halfchan.

Are you dyslexic?

I like MGS, at least half of them are good in my eyes.

Are you literally retarded?

but the frame rate *is* locked at 30

yakuza fucks are the ones trying to say their gameplay is so superior and unique. all I ask is that you fanboys prove it, which you never do

You have to understand, Yakuza was a ps2 title, so it was probably one of the first "video games" many sad fucks here got their hands on since their parents bought the cheap dvd player that was ps2.

Yakuzafags are like kingdom hearts fags but KHfags have been bullied into admitting that their game is shit by the Holla Forumshive.

If there are drops, then it is is 'locked', you huge faggot.

If we where to make race analogies for this generation, PS4 started with a brisk jog, got bored, and took out its smart phone and started walking to the finish line. Wii-U crawling along the floor, and Microsoft took pictures of the crowd, try to sell them, then pulled out a gun, shot itself in the foot, hopped along for a while before shouting windows 10 and blasting its own face off.

PC is on its 3rd victory lap because it wants the cardio for mad gaiiiiiimes.

Oh fuck off.

Just curious, have you even played the game? I know the trailer isn't a great showoff of the gameplay.

Wrong again, they just admit that the story is shit and the levels terribly designed.

Why should we?

You're not gonna be convinced.

It's a console exclusive and it looks pwetty

If he's ever curious.

Uh, what? Is locking the framerate at 30fps not the same thing as "capping" it at 30fps? Because devs lock to 30 specifically to prevent players from seeing variability/drops.

According to the rest of the Internet, the single player is "locked" at 30fps/1080p for 99% of the game. Very rarely does it dip below 30; only when there are tons of alpha/particle effects from some cinematic shit (or when you go into photo mode.)

When you play multiplayer, Uncharted 4 runs at around 60fps (at 1600x900) but drops into the 50s.

exactly, the frame-rate is capped at 30, but since there are drops, it is not locked. Multi is even worse.

enjoy your technical masterpiece.

also:

top kek

Saying technical masterpiece doesn't mean it's so, it's an excellent application of what we have had for years mixed with the professional animation quality standard from Naughty Dog.

All this and it's at 30fps.

Honestly we've seen better from UE4 and Source 2 in real time, the only problem is the lack of major releases from the companies that build these engines.

post yfw you escaped from console gaming

Thinking about watching this series on youtube. Is it worthwhile? Acting/characters/script decent?

PS4 already won, you'd have to be retarded if you don't think they are going to have the most new exclusive games announced at their E3 this year, and they are outselling all the competition combined.

I've saved so much money.

Unless you let the game render in slow motion, there is no such thing as locking the fps so it never drops. You literally cannot prevent the frame rate from going down if the hardware is unable to keep up.

They just call it locked-framerate because "locked" doesn't sound as negative as "capped"

For any competitive MP game, I'd take upscaled 900p->1080p at 55fps over native 1080p at a measly 30fps any day.

considering going back in briefly for AC7

Could the average Holla Forumsirgin beat a professional female fighter? Maybe not.

Could Nathan Drake? You better believe it. Nathan Drake spent all of Uncharted 2 fighting military trained Russian mercenaries for fuck's sake, I guarantee the average mook in that game would have had just as much if not more professional combat training than that stupid nigger, and they'd have more body weight and strength behind them.

Let's go out on a limb here and say that she's lucky enough to beat Nathan one on one Which is still fucking retarded because Nathan should be plenty good at fighting at this point in his ridiculous life., no trained professional could handle both he and his brother in a fight with no rules, not even a woman.

My father was a master of several mixed martial arts, bad ass enough to wipe the floor with ninety percent of fighters in the professional circuit, and even he couldn't handle more than one guy at a time in his prime when he was six feet tall and two hundred some pounds of solid Ironworking muscle.

this shit? Is fucking retarded and obvious SJW pandering.

i may have been late, but at least i got out

feels good man

Be glad you guys didn't briefly buy into the 8th gen.

Dude, if the guy looks like Drake, there is no woman in the world, expertise notwithstanding, he's going to lose to.

Find the most roided up dyke you can, an average DYEL will kill her. Straight up.

wooow

Is this for real? How pathetic.

it got a PC port a couple months ago actually

Name a good game from there that A: is not available on PC and B: is not complete garbage

I dunno I guess the Wii-U had like 3 games worth a shit and 3 > 1. It was also cheaper and you didn't have to pay for online.

I bought a 360 to play cowadooty and halo with 11 year old friends, thank god I got out of it before it was too late.

at least GTA V has the excuse of being an open world too

Yeah, but my point was they didn't really have any competition. Aside from PC, but thats another story. PS4 literally could do absolutely fuck all for the next few years and still be considered the winner. Seriously, Xboxne greatest enemy was itself. The only thing that still pisses me off was the push to online paid subscription. Not that the price is high, but god damn it free was free, and I really don't like having to put my credit card info in for anyone.

Not that it matters anymore though, everything is demanding credit card info just to function now. Shits getting out of control.

You could get paid cards if you don't want to use yours. Though that doesn't really change anything.