Tfw no post apocalyptic games set in nippon post Tokyo Jungle

Tfw no post apocalyptic games set in nippon post Tokyo Jungle

I need more of games set in the weeb version of the zone. Stalker echoes of fukushima never ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6u4IskOJZaE
bato.to/comic/_/comics/shoujo-apocalypse-adventure-r12033
google.com/maps/@32.628992,129.7386134,3a,75y,54.52h,84.77t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sW9OeMqdw-o94Il7EoQWSFw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.com/maps/@37.2716054,140.9144374,3a,75y,272.98h,81.77t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sjtEaoF9eA7FS97r11RjfzQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.com/maps/@37.2730254,140.9260237,3a,75y,175.06h,92.83t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sKi1NJVjlOXjMXfhPD5kdPQ!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=Ki1NJVjlOXjMXfhPD5kdPQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=86.53878&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you even understand the meaning of that buzzword meme? fuck off

I wish they made another tokoy jungle but a bit refined
it be nice for the Vita

Calm down meme queen, if you cant laugh at yourself your skin is too thin for the bantz here homeslice.

Japan is the most boring nation ever tbh. No natural landscape to be found, only buildings after buildings. I hate corridor shooters.

yeah no why don't you go back watch more filthy frank and other le funny internet people

I feel pity for your nations education system.

dont believe your anime and mainstream vidya theres tons of cool areas in japan that arent flat for the sake of ease of animating.

I know that they got a bit natural landscape left around the scarce villages, but they still look like shit and lacking of space compared to other parts of the world. See the Russia's landscape in this film, it's gorgeous. Japanese nature looks like fucking anime illustration.

You just want stalker 2 dont you user?

Its okay, let it out. I understand.

Don't act like its all 100% concrete jungle man.

I think Siren Blood Curse got the balance right.

There are tons of games in post apocalyptic nippon.

never

That's the kind of confined space that I was talking about. It looks like anime and doesn't feel like home.

Japanese landscape works better in horror because of it's cartoonish and claustrophobic atmosphere than in post apocalyptic settings.

That doesn't look like japanese.

gee I wonder why

There are but im talking about some gen 8 vidya with the [AESTHETIC]

Well, at least we've got half of the Way of the Samurai games ported to PC. Guess we'll keep waiting.. Maybe Ni-Oh will get a PC port too…

I hope Nioh does, that shows a lot of promise and mustards already missed out on bloodborne and got that piece of shit DS3 instead. They deserve something nice for once.

It's the future bro and there is multiple different classes/character portraits

I thought it was obvious by now that they have a secret boner for the gaijin.

Do two wangs make a white in the future due to genetic engineering shit or what?

Low population and open borders due to government reformation.

Shit would be so cash money, though it's sounding like Fallout: Tokyo and I'm not sure if I'm okay with that.

Cash money indeed.

Ya ruined it with your fantasy enemies and memes

youtube.com/watch?v=6u4IskOJZaE

only here to remember everyone Tokyo Jungle had a killer soundtrack and is one of the best arcade-style games ever

Honestly I wish more stuff try to imagine a post apocalyptic world as being more relaxing and calm. Really the first thing that comes to mind is yokohama kaidashi kikou.

Music ruins the atmosphere man. The only music that works in such games are the ones that aren't used frequently and blend with the environment sounds.

Go read Shoujo Apocalypse Adventure niggs, you might really really like it.
bato.to/comic/_/comics/shoujo-apocalypse-adventure-r12033

This.

UUHHHHH HOTWHEELS?

It goes to normal if you expand it.

Is that suppose to be a new spoiler or something?

Thats the wierd thing, im also reading the thread that image was posted in and it expands to the animu gril image as well.

SOMEONE CROSSED THE STREAMS BETWEEN 2D AND 3D AND IM SCARED.

Apparently no.

Nah, it's the 8ch thumbnails fucking up.

ASS TO ASS

The post was replying to moth sex, by the way.

It's good, but needs electronic chirps to increase the tension tbh.

How retarded are you?

Seems fitting that crossed streams with post apocalyptic Tokyo.

You want tension?

God I hate how annoying the manga scene is set up. I tried going to the scanlators site and I couldn't find a DL link.

This track alone is like 70% of the reason I completely shat my pants while going through X-16. Jesus christ that run in with those snorks and bloodsuckers.

I don't remember this track. What level?

BTW, STALKER was an absolutely great game. It was faithful to both the book and the film. It had both the hard sci fi from the book along with the mysticism from the movie. The dialogs are pretty awful and memey though.

Lab X-16 m8

X-16, the Yantar lab.

absolutely haram.

The ghost part was so well done, though, but yeah, too little mysticism.

Last level in Stalker was a bit of a let down too. Worse than CoD tier rail shooter with random spawns. Seriously, what the fuck?

You're a fucking retard, any rural area of Japan is still bigger than any modern game map, so the size isn't a problem at all.
Japan's geography is mostly very rugged and mountainous which makes it more interesting for a game than a flat area where you have to rely only on buildings to make things unique, set up landmarks and organize some divisions for the game content (factions, danger level for the areas, etc).

It's about the looks, not the platforming, because it ain't super mario bros. What I mean by looking cramped is not literally. What I mean is it's just looks tiny and crowded for whatever reason. The vegetation, the geography, they just can't create that blend of living, breathing nature coexisting with desolateness and bleakness.

You're not saying shit there, just expressing "feels" and filling the rest of your post with buzzwords and retarded pointless crap.

What

So you don't have a reason?

For you.

I don't usually say this, but please do consider killing you'reself, faggot.

I forgot to add. This little island would make up for a neat horror survival game… unfortunately, the genre is dead.
google.com/maps/@32.628992,129.7386134,3a,75y,54.52h,84.77t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sW9OeMqdw-o94Il7EoQWSFw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Actually I do. At the cities, the buildings are too dense, and at the villages or forests, the vegetation and geography are too colorful.

There is a sense of bleakness in those photos, but the breathing of nature isn't strong enough.

(checked)
Also:
Come on now user

Kill yourself bitch nigga

Holy fuck, I didn't know google maps did that streetview things in abandoned places.

This is gonna be my new pastime.

google "atlas obscura"

you're welcome.

Daaaammn son. No more breaking into abandoned houses for me.

Get ready to lose your evening, its a deeper rabbit hole than the SCP wiki.

Maybe it's some psychological thing of glorious nippon will never die so no point in considering it?

Tangent rant, but why was mushroom zombie corridors called The Last of Us if Joel and Ellie were not in fact the last two people left alive?
Missed a fantastic opportunity for repopulation plot angles, like is statutory rape ok when the fate of the species demands it?.

The original plot was the fireflys wanted to turn Ellie into a permapreg babyfactory but times changed and trigger warnings became a thing so you got lots of walking to mask loading and MUH SECRET LESBIAN, S-SEE HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE!? instead.

See, now that would have made more sense considering Ellies immunity to the shroomhead disease.

I wouldn't care, Ellie is obvious jailbait fap material, statutory or not, I'd have re-converted the proto-dyke with the sheer power of my dick. Plus, it can't be statutory rape if there is no system, this is a /wrol/ scenario after all.

This reminds me of the original Fallout ost for the caves or halfway through Diablo 1's Cave track.

Have you never even heard of SMT?

???

nice thread
get this free bump op you deserve it

lets hope that Holla Forums will wake up

OP said

That game was alright, got a lot of survival elements right like no other game.

Fuck that, I just want GTA Tokyo.

With mechs, monsters, giant swords and spiky hair.

Closest thing was Sleeping Dogs and it wasn't much of a sandbox.

Too zone/time based. I just wanna fuck about Shibuya and Nagoya, hijack a Densha, go take a hot spring dip, run along the side of a building dragging a big ass sword, take a bicycle ride along a river bank and get groped in a thick crowd.

Leave out the anime shit, and it could be interesting.

Impossibru. Akihabara would be in the game regardless.

you dont even want to know what the bloodsuckers would do with the tentacles they have on their faces.

think of all those katanas that will never be wielded by a most honorable warrior

Ever play any of the Yakuza games?

google.com/maps/@37.2716054,140.9144374,3a,75y,272.98h,81.77t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sjtEaoF9eA7FS97r11RjfzQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
I'm not sure the link will pass through intact.
If it does, take few minutes to see for yourself. Japan consists of volcanic islands, it's hardly flat.

google.com/maps/@37.2730254,140.9260237,3a,75y,175.06h,92.83t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sKi1NJVjlOXjMXfhPD5kdPQ!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=Ki1NJVjlOXjMXfhPD5kdPQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=86.53878&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656
Turn around here.

Not flat enough, and too colorful. What is this, anime?

Are you dense? It's how autumn looks there, what else would you expect?

Gloomy post apocalyptic landscape, of course.

Easy. Go for Hiroshima and Nagasaki photos from a certain period.

Togainu No Chi, its gay but is set in a post apocalyptic japan