BONGLAND VIDDLY WIDDLY ENTHUSIAST SUMMER OF SUFFERING 2016 BEGINS NOW!

BONGLAND VIDDLY WIDDLY ENTHUSIAST SUMMER OF SUFFERING 2016 BEGINS NOW!

Has this foul anti gaming weather reacted canukopolis yet? do you feel this sweaty, eyes burning, nose running feel?

The comfort of autumn cant roll around quick enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
express.co.uk/news/uk/662143/Children-sexually-exploited-council-taxi-drivers-South-Ribble-Lancashire-rotherham
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3437252/Twelve-men-repeatedly-gang-raped-abused-vulnerable-teenage-schoolgirl-saw-utterly-worthless-jailed-total-140-YEARS.html
8ch.net/v/res/9274601.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The weather is just politely adapting to bongland's population, nothing to raise a fuss about mate.

Oh, user

Step it up mainland fags

IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW

wew lad

At least this only lasts for like a week or two before it gets cold as fuck again.

am sorry.

Did the paper write it as a warning?

I guess that depends on if you like Kebab or not.

There aren't very many hipsters in my town, but there are a lot of travelers.

Travellers like bums or gypos?

OH WAIT THEY'RE ALL BANNED

could be worse m8o

Disgusting normalfag season. To imagine I used to live in southern Europe where it hit 45c, and now I'm dying in Sweden because it hit 24c.

Irish travellers, they're kinda like rednecks.

ill stick to my videogames, snacks and diabetes inducing ice tea thanks.

Oh God bad memories

A-at least there aren't many gyppos here yet.

North West-fag here. It was hot as fuck yesterday, feels tolerable today though for now,you can't complain about it though because sunfags.
Can't be doin' with summer m8.

Traveler is usually the PC term for gypos, so I assume he means that

Yeah thats gypos alright.

Its fucking great, can be a little nerve wrecking seeing the same place an people all the time.
But goddamn, its miles better than population dense urban centers.
Small towns are ok, but temperature and nigs still apply in most cases.

Fuck sunfags, give me a perfect world where its autumn all year round. comfy hoodys, hot chocolate and tea at dawn, a chill that isnt teeth chattering cold but makes you appreciate making a neet burrow in your quilt and slobbing all day.

Oh what a world that would be.

Just leave nigga, urban centers are fucking cancer.

Canuck here, recently moved from smaller town to Ottawa, second capital of humidity and heat in the summer in canadia.
Probably gonna kill myself when it gets above 30C.

You know what to do user

Tolkein must be rolling in his grave to see man become orc.

The floor in my room is carpeted, the walls are dark and the heating system goes right through the floor.

That chart needs to have a -30 and -40 degree at least for canada.

Sadly, I prefer this to taking 2 hours to get to university every day (then 2 hours back).

I did that for a year, never again.

Is that possible right now as your forests attempt to pull hell itself into the mortal realm of man?

Urban Centres are the kikes bread and butter

You should leave when you finishbthat waste of time and money thought.

Cnetral europe here, weather is now in that state were a few more celsius up the scale will shift ultimate comfines to heated suffering.
Glad theres gonna be rain soon in order to cool things off bit.

How do you brits even gret cooked like this?
I thought you were more up north?

don't particularly care for week old rotten parasitic meat from a man that doesn't wash his hands

Autumn>Winter>Spring>Summee

We get a lot of american weather systems now thanks to shifts in the atlantic currents. It is suffering.
To think we once shared weather patterns with finland, not florida.

OI LADS FANCY A CHEEKY BABBY AND CHIPS BLIMEY YOU SEE THAT LASS DAVE'S GONNA KNECK ER WATCH YOUR BUM LADS MANO-E-MANO BAR ON THE RIGHT, OI STOP THAT YOU CHEEKY RECORDER FIDDLERS.

Need to get some exercise so I can finally enjoy a beer with a takeaway and some vidya.

What does that have to do with the weather?

wotw/10

Damn.

Heathen trying to impose onto the healthy sexual practices of muslims is what forces god to warm the earth in vengence.

Ok

Kill me please.

Move.
Autocorrect is terrible please don't bully me

Are you a demon now?

Now, I heard that currently the gulfstream gets weaker and weaker.
Maybe due to rising sea levels.
Should it die, europe will be like 5° colder, so theres at least something to look forward to concerning climate change and doom.

I'm already a demon.

Thank fuck. Kill off ALL THE FUCKING MOTHS.

Moths the size of fucking mice came in all last summer doing their retard dance around the light putting their scale sploodge all over my white walls. Maximum rustle. Its too hot? wanna open a window?

GOOD LUCK BRO ITS THE ONLY THING BETWEEN YOU AND A THOUSAND MOTHS.

I just want my comfy gray sky and rain back, it's too fucking bright to properly play Thief at day

The real problem with moths is they lay eggs that destroy your wool clothes.

Its currently 30 degrees in bongland and 52% humidity, 4 days ago it was a hailstorm and 5 degrees. anyone who argues climate isnt changing man caused or not is a fucking fruitcake if they think this shit is normal.

Goddamn you casual learn to into immersion.

Norway here, it was 25C yesterday, about 22C right now, but rest of the week will be 10-15C.

Maybe i should try RE5 or MGSV in this weather.

It's like sleeping in a greenhouse at night.

videogames

Midlands life.

At least I'm assuming was talking about the pedophilia scandal in bongland where a community of Pakistani were involved into a really fucking vile sexual grooming/pedophilia scandal.

Why are Irish Gypsies such trash?

They get even worse when it heats up…

Fun fact: my sister is a teacher and she just had to take a course because so many pakistani girls came back from spring holidays with mutliated genitals.
she was being taught its wrong to shame this proud cultural practice.

Truly camerons britain is the utopia sweden dreams of.

I understand that, I'm from Britbong, I just didn't understand how it related to it being hot over here.

Why do they always own horses?
What is it with horses? It's not the fucking 19th century. Even the Rubberbandits wrote a song about this.

We have this very strange divide between posh and piss-fucking-poor in this slice of England.

On one hand you have the most expensive and picturesque villages one could ever live in.
10 minutes driving later you have been flown to fucking Poland.

Pikeys are just mad max hobbits.

Last summer the Netherlands was hit by a fucking drought the likes of which we have never seen before. Almost nobody has an AC here because we rarely ever need one since the temperature is usually temperate.
During that time I did play FarCry 2 to fully immerse myself in the African savanna, so it was kind of okay

Jesus Christ, I'm never leaving the countryside.

They don't. They steal them from poorly-secured places in the country.

Yeah that sounds like the midlands alright. Toffs private drive 6 bedroom detatched on the left, polish goods shops on the right.

I have absolutely no idea, the worst part if how malnourished and dirty the horses look.

For some reason no one does anything, don't wanna oppress and discriminate the poor little travelers who dindu nuffin I guess.

I live in the countryside, they're still here.

Imagine this up to 4 times a day between 8am and 2pm

>the cost of electricity makes it impossible to use an A/C if you make less than 30k a year.
>cunt that administers my condominium is still sticking more fucking antennas on the roof that interferes with my radio. Not like it matters that much since I live in the 2nd floor, while she bombards herself with that shit on her penthouse suite up in the 12th floor.
At least the food is good.

This is the countryside.

The West Midlands to be exact.

I'm so sorry, user.
There's no buildings besides a small spa within a few miles of me. It's wonderful.
I didn't know any of this existed.

To add on to my earlier post.

Have any of you interacted with an Irish Gypo before?

I always struggle with trying to figure out wtf they're talking about.

Tfw Debyshire
Poles, Muslim colonies that want shariah law, gypos in every pull in along the M1, crack dealers selling to kids in every village and stabbings all day every day.

If london is the anus of england Derby is the mouth ulcer.

Gypsies' native tongue is Black Speech.

Wait, you're English?
I have to say sorry lads, even after forcibly taking over our country and letting 4 million people starve to death, you don't deserve the fucking travelers. lel/jk
They're not as bad here as you guys seem to be describing them, maybe the worst of the bunch moved over there for some reason.

Yeah, a couple of my friends are travelers. They're usually either talking about hash, boxing or illegal guns. Or their fucking horses, I have no idea what their fixation on horses are.

The allure of our strong british potatoes.

i forgot

YER POTATOES ARE FECKIN' SHITE

I don't really get the brunt of it as:

A. I live on the outskirts of my village
B.The village is out of the way of the local town where shit really is bad and there is a murder in the paper every week

Here in Ireland travelers are the ones who do murders. Some of them are aparts of gangs that illegally get guns up from the Northern border with Ulster.

Fine, then no tatty cakes for you IRA kun.

Hitler should've just shot the gypsies on sight.

Still inner city black kids killing each other in't midlands.

Gypos are thieves here, exclusively thieves 24/7

Will you never learn?

MIDF pls go

I've been going to long walks around all the forests that surround my town.

Shit is great, the trick though is to do it by yourself, you want the freedom to go where you feel like and not be weighed down by idiots.

Brothers, the time has come to sleep with windows open, sacrificing your comfy sleep to the raising sun shall satisfy the Machine Spirit for a while but it wont be long before more sacrifices are needed.

Oh yeah I forgot.

The gypsy girls

The saddest part is that there's some genuinely cute ones that look like dogshit because of all that shit.

EY UP ME DUCK, PASSN'T CONTROLLER ON UP EH?

it exists here in shops and thats about it. I have never seen an appliance store sell home AC in my life. It didnt used to be needed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
Bury: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
Stevenage: thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
Burton: derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
Chesham: bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
Leeds: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
Blackburn: itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
Blackpool: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
Preston: lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
Nelson: pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
London: dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
Barking: standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
Derby: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
Peterborough: bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
Bradford: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
Bristol: bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
Coventry: express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
Bolton: theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
Middlesbrough: thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
Aylsebury: bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
Halifax: halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
Lancashire: express.co.uk/news/uk/662143/Children-sexually-exploited-council-taxi-drivers-South-Ribble-Lancashire-rotherham
Bradford: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3437252/Twelve-men-repeatedly-gang-raped-abused-vulnerable-teenage-schoolgirl-saw-utterly-worthless-jailed-total-140-YEARS.html

The moths in my house are always horny.
I mean, any time I look at the corners of my house there are some moths fucking each other.
They fuck in the gayest way, too. It looks like they're double-ending a dildo.

;_;

Enjoy your electricity bill

Wanting to be raped by dirty mudslimes.

Eh, it's just unnecessary for the most part. It's not like I live in some American desert city or something.

this, so much this

Spoiler that shit.

Nice job magmaspinners.

Yeah the obvious fake extensions are the best

Every so often i see a gyspy wedding party pass by and i wonder what divergent cultural evolution lead to gypos finding clowns attractive.
Its like some sub genus of the carnivale fetish.

Those fucking Trump ads always get me.

The streams are crossing: 8ch.net/v/res/9274601.html

It's the weirdest thing, I've got blacks and muslims in my neighbourhood and they're fine.
Everyone just does their own thing and gets on with their life, I've even had help on stuff from them, but travellers just go out of their way to ruin yours.

Their kids are always giving people stinking looks.

They're not even that bad in Ireland, but they're shit in England.
I think they act that way because they can get away with it.

Its how little the give a fuck that bugs me

Sometimes that small town mentality takes a stand and the gypos dont expect it, that always stuck with me as they ran off or rode on horses as their transit vans tires popped in the flames.

if you have hay fever you are genetic trash. jsyk

Even russia isn't safe from this bullshit

This is what I don't get.

The back of my house is facing this massive field and as you know wherever there's a field they're bound to be there to take it over and ruin the place.

Years ago the police had to fence the whole place up because they kept going there with their camper vans, now they don't do it anymore but no one goes there anymore because the place is ruined from them sneaking their horses there early in the morning and using dirt-bikes.

The police doesn't do anything, it's like they're scared.

English coppers used to be rough as fuck or stick up the ass hardcases. Now they are just community officers that go "careful now, that musics a little loud" "FUCK OFF COPPER" "o-okay then fair dos" and off they go with their tail between their legs.

Now cross-compare the demographics according to regional wealth distribution across the U.S accounting for unreported incidents.

Continental climate, your ass is freezing in winter, boiling in summer and people die in both.

He supports Bongland trying to leave the EU, wants to disband NATO, and have the US leave the UN.

European countries may finally regain independence and Germany can finally start the 4th Reich with Trump funding it.

needed to put a fucking fan on top of my CRT monitor so it didnt shut down because of the heat.

Is that you arab user? did your father finally disown you over your collection of haram figures of women showing their hair?

Oh yeah, -30 to +30 no problem
Fucking 60 degree difference between summer and winter, and the moment you acclimatize to one of those it's already time for another

I hope one of our drones blows your hut up to kingdom come.

Why live?

Thank you based user

No thanks, will grab a rifle and shoot the American "liberators" sooner than welcoming them.

Muslims are invading you with no resistance for a reason user.

This. I'm always finding holes in my shit.
I know the fuckers are hiding around here somewhere, but whenever you walk into a room they disappear.
Every now and then you'll see one out of the corner of you eye making a break for a door and by the time you get there the bastard has vanished again.

>Spring is kinda nice though
This is no longer flavour town.

Fugg.

Why not an indoor bug zapper? Sell them to the immigrants for basic protein.

this is the work of the pastriarchy, isn't it?

I remember when I watched Requiem for a Dream with some other people.
Me with my boner hidden between my pants during ass2ass scene while everyone did the "ERMAGERD SO FUCKED UP AND SAD".

These quads belongs to /argentina/

Craneflies are worse than moffs though.

Fucking dozy buggers spaz out and all they wanna do is chill but they can't fly for shit.

DIE BLT SCUM.

just fuck my climate up

They good to put on your penis for sexual pleasure.

DID SOMEONE SAY ARGENTINA

'ey up north west lad. Where abouts?

Sunny Bolton here

Pic 1 I believe is the work of an enemy stand. Pic 2 I used to make money being dared to run through the woods because hung between trees. I mostly have horny funnrl spiders wandering about looking for the female of the house. Spinning in circles on whatever's on the desk and running up and down everything. It used to freak me out until I realized it was fuck season.

Fucked that post all up.

WE

What the fuck is that noise?

i wish i lived in a forest near a lake. Playing my gameboy on a small boat, would be great.

checked
user, please im a mexfag please dont bully

Thats the default reaction to the tongue of mordor yes.

So whens the last time you saw a dead reporter hanging from a bridge?
and is lucha underground just 'sports channel' there?

It's full of uncivilized otherkin, why not just put them all in the same camp?

just another day in bong

no narcos in my city because of the heat, they are a bunch of pussies.

and do you live in fear of trump samas wall?

So is the UK turning to australia now?

Chavs could be your abos! I mean they are both as braindead and dangerous as eachother.

We australians could import a bunch of spider breeds and unleash them across your soon to be parched and dusty landscape, give you a real australian experience.

What is up with faghags?

That's now what I clicked to reply to. Feed Jim to the pigs.

Chavs are already dying out. I havent see a Burberry cap or vauxhall vectra in years now.

Its all about being nu-male or faghag now with normalfags

Not.
This jacked up posting is fucking my shit up.

Wow really? How are you managing that? We've been trying to passively kill off the abos for years!

We had that maybe three summers ago in bongland and it was fucking suffering. I just kept dunking my head in a sink of cold water every hour.

I think they do whatever primark, tk max and aldi tell them is the norm.

I don't know about that, the Preston area is filled with shorn white boys in imitation slavwear.

I bet the cops were worried about the vibrants going on a full blown riot that day

Maaaate

Sure they arent just poles here for a plumbing/engieering nvq?

couple more generations at most m7

So we could put signs on our winnie blue packs telling abos to do recklessly stupid shit like punch crocs.

Hey, ease up on Primani.

I can get some quality fucking jeans there for nothing.

Is there somewhere I can live with internet that is in eternal winter?

Finnland?

nope, i have a visa to be able to buy vidya and cheap walmart food.

Nope, definitely English. Maybe it's a regional thing; the Northwest has been lagging behind the rest of the country in everything except Pakistani births since Thatcher.

If you want a Gypsy kid to shank you with a bicycle spoke then shouting that's a good way to go about it.

It's 35C outside so if its 24/7 cold you want this is not your place either.

I was in Kemi once and we had around 15/20°c in the middle of the summer. I have no doubt that it's hotter down south though.

he would have to wrastle with the sami and their raindeers if he moved to northern finlandia
not to mention the threat of cheeki breeki and swedish gayfags
although the northerners in sweden isn't as bad as in stockholm and southern sweden, only like 90% as bad
not to mention that it never gets fucking dark up there in summer, and during winter there's only a few hours of sunlight every day

god damn that picture is accurate

Well sure you might get a lot more comfy temperatures up north like lapland but that kinda rules out the other condition the user had, internet connection.
Many companies boast that their wireless works everywhere but that shit was so untrue as I noticed in the army.

Honest question user: do you shop at lidl?

I really need an AC.

Well I was thinking more along the lines of around the bothnian bay rather than straight out Sami wasteland, but I was there more than 10 years ago (and they did have internet) si I figured that it should have gotten better by now.

Heh

;_;7

I wouldn't do that, the mongols don't like it when you mess with their shit
it's enough that "you" stole their land

Not all raindeers are oppressed by their Sami masters, some of them roam the land and its roads free of all chains.

Given a preference, Sainsbury.

More practically, Tesco.

Then you resisted the pikey curse of primark.

Fuck this m8s. Last week I was sitting at my desk with a jumper on and a blanket over my legs. Also I live on the south coast so every occupier space is packed with shitty tourists and I can't go anywhere.

I was using an electric fucking blanket 3 days ago.

wew lad

Don't fucking remind me. I shut my windows and sleep in a pool of sweat just to avoid those faggots getting into my room.

Mohammed?
Egypt?

im very sorry.

Yeah, but on the bright side, mexican food.

oi m8 aintchu got sum tallies to whack?

I'm the comfiest

i understand why americans hate taco bell now.

Even if those paprika fries and chocodillos are fantastic.

Svalbard, you are obligated to wear a rifle whenever you leave your house in case of polar bears. Snow mobile as transport. Life is all well & good until avalanche claims the lives of children, but I guess that just makes everything more quiet

You'd have to be a fool to seriously think fast food is gonna be some quality shit. Especially fast mexican food.

Those fuckers think that lousiana hot sauce is spicy when it just tastes of limes and a bit of paprika.

Nobody expected the welsh to outspice mexican food.

Shit, nigger, you're supposed to balance the spicy out with another flavor to enhance them both, not piling on so many peppers you shit fire for a week.

I'm envious, but also happy that you get to enjoy this.

Britbong here. Woke up at 1pm and it was 23c/73f and sunny, so I opened all the windows.

3 hours later it started pissing down with rain.

Now the air's all soupy hot and sticky.

sage because fuck you

Thats what the ceddar contents for. Like cucumber in a chilli heavy kebab.

>mfw I know this feel but its also humid so my computer room turns into an isolated swamp ecosystem in the house it's a swamp outside anyways though
Temps on my GPU hit 80c regularly and I can't do a damn thing about it. My case has heat morphing damage because of it.

Do you not have nets over your windows or some shit?

Hue or not hue?

There's loads of fans over here how are you getting rid of them?

I can only imagine how many more xbox 360's will die off this summer

Not hue.. Burger

MICHEAL CRICHTON WAS RIGHT!

I had them before, but moths still managed to squeeze around them, plus they kept falling down.
The place I'm living in now though I can't even put them up.

Gyppo cunts are fucking subhumans. Remove them all.

pepper jack is a pleb cheese for posers. a strong, sharp cheddar is the cheese for the patrician cheese fancier. Pepper jack is almost edam tier.

Cheddar is shit tier because of how strong it is. I've never liked strong cheeses.

Can anyone tell me why normalfags love summer so much? What is so fucking amazing about sweating and burning sunlight?

*chavs

people are scum.

I bet you hate mustard but love mayo.

Fapping and fucking in the Summer

There's nothing worse.

You know what's one of the best things in the world?
Mustard mixed with mayo.

It hurts, user. It hurts pretty damn bad.

No, I love mustard, that shit is delicious and tangy.

>I need to put down a towel when I fap or else my whole ass turns into funkytown

GET OUT.

I remember this one time I went on a fapping marathon all night buttnaked with the windows opened just so I could get some fresh summer breeze through my ass crack Al the while reading the horror Uzumaki manga by Junji Ito.

I stayed up all night by morning I was exhausted and terrified and my room smelled like shit.

Wait, so you fapped to Uzumaki?
You are a powerful man, user.

Shove it up your ugly ass. There are multiple ketchup recipees and variations; and compared to most, Heinz is a watery shitty mess.

Motherfuck those are fucking top tier delicious. Roysters comes a close second.

Fuck.

Fuck, I would kill for some fucking Brannigans.

Trust me, there is a chemical reaction with heinz and frenches, i learnt working at mcdonalds its one of those things like the white shit in oreos that is so tasty to human tastebuds its habit forming.

Alternately, you learned how to eat shit while working at McDonalds.

Blue cheese > Cheddar > Literal shit > Pepper jack

Like I give a shit. It's a shit sauce, if you want something good - avoid heinz(or anything popular in US really)

Blue cheese makes me want to fucking gag, that shit is extra nasty. And I used to have to handle it at my old job all the time too, no fucking thanks.
That job is the reason I fucking hate ranch, too. It's hard to eat something when you make a big tub of the shit out of buttermilk and mayonnaise.

are you talking real heinz or some corn syrupt shit?

Anything popular in US. The only thing that these shitstains weren't wrong about in my experience is Baltika №9 and even that is because it's a fucking import.

Understandable. It does look a little like smegma. I'd recommend you try a little gorgonzola or sussex blue on a pizza though, it's nice as hell.

It's mozzarella or bust, nigger.

still better than in girls panties and knee high socks or a 2hu dress like /a/ does i guess.

this.

thats the cunt that drives around my area, you can hear the bastard a mile away

fucking tinkers

Its like if goblins were irl, and had foghorns.

But user, we do have goblins irl.

you mean jews?

i thought they were undead?

I tell a lie, the one word of english I heard was on the radio of some shirtless flabby cunt playing coon tunes

fuck this shit. summer is piss.

what race in fantasy games is always the one with the penchant for theft, operates banks, has a long nose, and always on a egotrip until they meet the slightest resistance to which they always over-react?
goblins are and have been for a long time caricatures of the jews, its just that they were 100% accurate.

anything can be undead, its just a state caused by magic or in the case of vampiresthe ur example of the jew generating from times where grains was used as currency corruption of the blood.

wut

i feel sorry for you already.

I think he is thinking of the Harry Potter goblins.

Weren't those hobgoblins or something?

ek-fucking-sactly

No it doesn't, cuck