COMET LINKED TO PODESTA-DADDY VID

COMET PING PONG APPEARS TO BE THE LOCATION IN THE "John Pedosta / Worldcorp leaked video " where he shouts "whats my name"

see image

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK38LmAoU1k

h ttps://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ubc2g/the_worldcorp_podesta_video_might_have_been/
h ttps://twitter.com/Truthse19249067/status/831983552585670662

Note especially the horizontal and vertical black metal bars, the patterns of the AV/lights and their colours, and the white plastic. Combine this with John Podesta voice match, and how closely he is linked to Comet Ping Pong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_and_reconciliation_commission
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1459779
youtube.com/watch?v=9W_pWQkADKI
youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo
worldcorpo.net/content/video/)
worldcorpo.net/content/video/malignant.webm
worldcorpo.net/content/video/midlife.mp4
worldcorpo.net/
worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4
archive.is/zRekI
soundcloud.com/worldcorp-enterprises
whois
domains.google.com
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
wdprs.internic.net/
worldcorpo.net/content/neanderthal.mp4
you
swfchan.com/39/190263/?worldcorpo.net.swf
worldcorpo.net/content/video/worldcorpo.net.mp4
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16063256/
reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/3b5kkq/mysterious_youtube_channel_meat/
imgur.com/ZELXzsp
audiotool.com/user/jameglis/ &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
youtu.be/iUFqQmsagq8
youtu.be/9J1FOIX3yws
youtube.com/watch?v=ipQvu7JoAbE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9zUa4kaJo
youtube.com/watch?v=OteJEpmZZYU
archive.is/rwGwp
youtube.com/watch?v=PclQJy8-gfk
imgur.com/a8kLj2w
youtu.be/_6FKEwjPmHQ
archive.fo/1OvwV
discord.gg/SrcbyDn
youtube.com/watch?v=9dg08KxYUzw
whois.domaintools.com/worldcorprealtyllc.com
servicehostnet.com/domain/worldcorpo.net
soundcloud.com/worldcorp-enterprises/spitonyourself
re
youtube.com/watch?v=qBd9M2ql7MY
web.archive.org/web/*/https://soundcloud.com/worldcorp-enterprises
web.archive.org/web/20170213085343/https://soundcloud.com/worldcorp-enterprises
i.im

holysagemunroe.tumblr.com/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1646770
archive.fo/Q2nYN
youtube.com/watch?v=eo1Oe3cGU50
archive.is/UOP6Z
yournewswire.com/fbi-sex-trafficking-sting-detroit/
archive.is/HpXzV
yournewswire.com/fbi-pedo-ring-adoption-agency/
archive.org/details/CIALEAKS
twitter.com/yung__desi/status/805448875909718016
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1551878
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55867
purenudism.com/free-nudist-pictures.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is there any hope for these fucks to go to jail?

Well i don't know if this is real or not, but i think this thread deserves a bump at least for confirmation.

with the increasing number of pedos getting busted this is at least worth a bump.

This was identified as an art project in a previous thread iirc. I don't have a link for proof tho.

Spoopy.

Oh, it's literally the op of the current pizza gate sticky.

Pizza Gate Thread 27? Ok.
Also, is it a good idea to make a honeypot to lure in the pedophiles, then dox and report? I'm the same user with the kik.

If you can do so without hosting or linking to any cp I'd say so.

No. I'm the OP of the current Pizzagate thread. This is a new connection for me.

I said that's what I remembered, faggot, not that I was certain.
If it's new have a bump.

It was never proven. Those were shills friend.

Alright! Just made one!
It's called #PizzaGateHot on kik. Join and let me know you aren't one.
There are pedos joining in other ones, it's fucking annoying and I ban them and screenshot their names for archival. This might be a good place to rally them all up and turn on the gas.

BTW the band in this video - Heavy Breathing - are the ones who did some pedohpile jokes/references while at CPP. ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR1w6IkpE6o

Haven't seen that Heavy Breathing, with the voice sounds Podesta-y, I'm sold. But we need an audiophile/engineer-fag to forensically nail it.

Video sound and such can be faked

do we know the sauce on the origianal video.. where it came from

Also:

Its a white plastic screen used to project stuff on.

In the video its even clear that the light is coming from the OTHER side of the screen (behind it), as there is no reflection on the metal bars.

The video is taken from the space behind the stage.

The pizzagate links make me think this whole thing is fake. There's plenty of sick fucks on the internet who could have made this video, but I get the feeling that this whole thing is a social media experiment.
The video could easily be real, someone abusing a kid. But even thats hard to prove from what can be seen in the video. There's nothing to see, and the audio of the kid screaming could come from somewhere else, with the voiceover done on top of it.

Gibe me your address so I can come fuck you up myself.

123 fake street

How do you explain "Skippy" then?

when is that in the video?

What. In. The. Actual. Fuck.

We need to repeal the 8th amendment for these fucks.

Not this shit again. The "spooky" video is an ARG posted on youtube a few years ago. Please don't waste your time with this

SHOWER DOORS

Here's a simple frequency spectrum comparison. There does not appear to be a clear match. Granted, there's a fuckload of noise in both samples so it's not exactly apples to apples. I'll do another with the crowd/screaming kid filtered out.

For those who don't know, what we're comparing are peaks and troughs in frequency, not overall amplitude.

The perp in the video is yelling, while podesta's voice samples are at regular talking level, and he has a very nasal inflection to his voice which would presumably be less nasal during yelling which comes more from the throat and diaphram. There is also the fact that New Jersey italian accents all fucking sound the same tbh. I don't see the similarity between podesta and the video to be honest but given the difference between yelling and talking it could still be him. The sound comparison is neither confirmation nor debunking IMO. We need a qualified sound engineer to clean up the noise in both voice samples before any kind of spectral analysis is valid.

Wew.

DO THE ACOUSTICS OF THE ROOM IN THE VIDEO SOUND LIKE A SHOWER?

Okay, filtered out the samples and… yeah. MP4 of the filtered audio samples included for full disclosure.

Seriously what in unholy fuck.

This is it isn't it? It's the fucking smoking gun.

i dunno it doesnt sound like him between the two, but then again he is probably rock hard and on oodles of drugs in the fatherhood vid.

Well butter my biscuit.

You're kidding right? It sounds damn near identical.

Higher rez of the spectrograph because my encoder is jewish.

i swear i saw this on Holla Forums months ago

I forget there name but theres a group on goytube that entraps pedos to meet with young girls at a public place and then get in their face with a camera and wind up getting them arrested. As long as you stay within the bounds of legality you should be fine.

It's worse than that, user. That's steam. It must be scalding hot.
Now I understand why the kid is constantly screaming despite nothing appearing to be done to him. He's being hot water tortured behind the glass. They probably have multiple showerheads so he can't avoid it.

I'm really unsure what to think of this video. It just seems too perfect. If this dropped out of nowhere I'd have taken it as a sign that someone was throwing us a bone but hasn't it been around for a while? Not to say that that disqualifies it from being legit connected to Podesta. But, really?

I didn't even fucking consider that. Jesus Christ I'm seeing red.

The Fatherhood video has been around forever. That being said, So has Podesta. There has been proof of him with this shit for months and months, just collecting dust and it took until today to figure it out. Reminder folks,don't discredit old evidence on the basis it's old and already viewed. The truth hides in plain sight.

It didn't just drop from nowhere though.

I know, I said if it had I'd assume someone was giving us a clue.

Wait what.
That fucker in the video was kike podesta?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_and_reconciliation_commission

I feel like emailing or calling these guys… is there a database where I can grab all the evidence?

*** problem is that they seem to focus on certain issues and then absolve once the issue is dealt with.. Which one should I contact?

@_@

Has anyone researched Podestas hotdog stand in Hawaii? It was referenced in wikileaks emails. It's entirely possible the spoopy videos from thread 26 could be taking place near his business or any private estate he has off American shore.

SEND INFO TO FBI NOW

Looks like voat has a thread on this: voat.co/v/pizzagate/1459779

Sick em Sessions

SICK 'EM, SESSIONS!

Sic not sick

eeyup.

SICK 'EM, SESSIONS!

Both are acceptable, but I figured more people would make a fuss over it being "sic" if I had done it the og way.

SICK EM, SESSIONS!
By the way, if this video is portraying Podesta, then it is proof that the coded messages by Wikileaks is true and the entire Clinton campaign is part of this. This then brings the media into question, and then the television lobby. Everything radiating from the televised Jew should be questioned, especially childrens' programming. Tell me why this scene depicts the characters eating eachother?
youtube.com/watch?v=9W_pWQkADKI

Forgot to embed

Wait a sec, remember that video of Comet Ping Pong where you can hear kids screaming?

youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo

Yeah we all know what kind of "art projects" these people are into.

hmm, anyone know if the audio has been compared? Nice thinking user.

There's also another creepy ass video of some dude at least I think it's a dude being filmedin a shower covered in shit no not joking on the worldcorp website videos section (worldcorpo.net/content/video/) who, at least ostensibly, seems to be behaving more like an unwilling participant than some fucking freak who is actually really in to shit shit and shit.

Pretty damn disgusting. You've been warned.

worldcorpo.net/content/video/malignant.webm

wasn't someone directly enquiring about this "Fatherhood" and indirectly the "Daisy Destruction" video was provided?

Also, a link to this Worldcorp video was music credits? Uncertain where those music/sound/audio credits appeared. Has anyone made any connections with those credits in relationship as to why Worldcorp was even listed in the music/audio credits?

You're an user now. You're not allowed to believe in coincidences anymore.

Yep. Swallow the damn pill, don't try to chew on it.

when you've been on the internet a long time it's hard to top the fucked up factor.

today we set a new standard in terrifying.

don't let them get away with this.

SICK EM' SESSIONS!!!~

When I was a kid I remember gaining a fascination with torture and capital punishment. Hearing about the inquisition torturing people to gain a confession and how witches were killed during Salem trials by dunking them in water. I came up with this idea of putting someone in a noose with their hands, feet and legs bound. Then instead of a stool you'd kick out to kill them, you had a block of fucking ice. Their own body heat would melt the block and slowly you start slipping around and your feet would go numb and you'd find it difficult to maintain your footing. You could get frostbite on your feet or just lose footing and begin asphyxiating. Eventually no matter what, as long as you were alive and had a pulse, the block would eventually shrink and you'd slowly and gradually die.

This?

SICK 'EM SESSIONS

SICK 'EM, SESSIONS

SIC' EM, SESSIONS

Fat fuck shows his face for a second towards the end of the match head video.

Also here's a song with video of a man kidnapping children to go along with it.

worldcorpo.net/content/video/midlife.mp4

Guy drinks his own piss in the piss video.

It just gets worse and worse.

Paraphrasing from an user in a previous thread regarding MKUltra.

Actually, the video WAS posted on YouTube long ago, wasn't it?

Where did all of the other videos on the worldcorp site come from tho? They can't all be from YT as lots of them are of disgusting shit that would be taken down on YT. How are the videos that were on YouTube even linked to all the other ones on the Worldcorp videos section? Also, I just noticed that new vids have been added to the videos section of the worldcorp site as well, one of a dude pissing and drinking it and another of some dude spraying fucking windex all over his dick….. I'd remember if I saw those when I first was linked to it the other day….

Wait tho… did an user make that worldcorop website since the videos were taken down from YT? Cus thats the impression I was under the other day, but now realizing the site could possibly just be something they stumbled across somehow and posted, maybe? Can anyone clear this up for me plz?

worldcorpo.net/

Anyways, what I am getting at is, this guy has a point. If these videos are old shit frmo youtube, and just now have been pushed everywhere, added to the fact that they videos are all now linked to a bunch of other sick vidoes on the worldcorp site that would obviously intrigue someone doing pizzagate research, seems like it quite possibly could be a red herring pushed out there from people protecting these pedos so we waste time and energy goign on wild goose chases. What do you guys think? Seems pretty plausible at least.

Is the thread still up? Do you have the thread number or the exact words so I can search it on hollaforums?
I'm curious now.

worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4

It sounds like Podesta, however the accent doesn't quite match the other samples provided. Does anyone have the original that I could take a closer look at?

SICK 'EM, SESSIONS

THIS just came out.
What is it?

Holy fucking shit

Call it in!

I-is this spirit cooking?

SICK 'EM SESSIONS!
SHOW THESE INHUMAN MONSTERS NO MERCY!!!

checked

SIC 'EM SESSIONS

I haven't seen the Daddy video yet. How bad is it?

This references it some. Initially there was a longer excerpt from a different thread detailing it more thoroughly.

is that an lowercase L instead of an i, what did he mean by this?

it was some youtuber complaining about the ping pong table on the side walks. vid related but it's from 2007

Nothing graphic is shown, but the audio of a child in distress is rather disturbing. I'm finding that the more legit it appears, the more disturbing it becomes.

The video editing makes it hollywood-esque, which makes it less shocking for me. So it could all be some very elaborate ruse, or it might just someone putting the truth out there, but edited for more shock value MADE to make people discredit it.

kid being burnt by hot water in a shower and possibly electrocuted.
screaming as hard as he can scream.
With a boom mic slamming against the glass and podesta screaming at him.

Sounds kinda like this.

Oh boy.
My head is getting light from all of the rage that's building inside of it.

both videos combined with a voice analysis.

When can these sadistic pieces of shit be publicly hanged?

found on twitter. It had over 2000 retweets just from the source i saw.
youtube took the videos down.

Where are the horizontal black metal bars in the Comet Pizza image/video?

Two comments. The overall difference in x-axis shape comes down to different frequency response in all stages from the mic to the final webm or other output files. The sawtooth pattern matching is a real effect, and that signature is the same thing your ears measure when you hear that the voices sound like the same man.

it's a shower door, look above

Are there any images of either of the Podestra bros. bathrooms?

according to CBS, Podesta's house is full of artwork/ "artistic" photos of naked teens and children.

No, in the image on the left in the OP. With the band playing.

What does this mean?
https:// wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12782

You're not wrong, there was also a conversation happening parallel in the thread regarding the BDSM scene (something about creating the subspace mirroring the creation of the dissociative state). I don't know if it's a legit connection, a coincidence, or something to help spread disinfo, since it's a new connection I've been seeing, but this degenerate shit must be dealt with regardless.

SICK' EM, SESSIONS

If you or anyone can prove a giant conspiracy of "modern artists" tieing them into money laundering schemes for the rich and famous, I will always be thankful, as a traditional artist. I truly understand why hitler purged these fucks, and I empathise.

this is a young boy, maybe 10 or 12. So you telling me this website is uploading videos to the clear net? Why is nobody geting there IP and stuff? Why aren't they V&?

WTF IN THE HELL IS GOING ON THAT EVERY FUCKING PERSON WHO WORKS FOR THE LAW IS DOING JACKSHIT ABOUT THIS?

so, around one would be 1 am but I think the one on fatherhood is a boy.

I'm suspicious.

That video is fucked up and disturbing but there's nothing connecting it to anything, forensically. If it's even real child torture and not just some r selected amygdala deficient art school faggot project. You can't make out anything of value.

Pattern recognition is our strength but we must be extremely careful about false positives. We need forensic accounting and names of real predators. Not some stupid blurry video that was publicly posted on youtube. What can we even get from this? Is this a lead that could possibly lead to anything? Obviously not.

The fact that this has been spammed everywhere despite being no proof of anything and no valuable intelligence whatsoever makes me think fuckery is afoot.

Get back on track gentlemen.

could anyone trace back the kid's face? Missing person or shit?

You mind explaining your comment for non audiophile autists please?

>archive.is/zRekI
This (entire pizzagate thing) is really difficult to continue reading about.

Right but if we could find out if one of them had that style of shower from the video we could tie this all together once and for all

I've avoided pizzagate because I have kids of my own and it hits too close to home, but I checked out this video and fuck, I really wish I didn't. That kid genuinly afraid and upset and that voice is undoubtedly Podesta. What a fucking monster, I wish I could just scoop that child up in my arms and take him/her to safety and then go back and murder that cunt.

If worldcorp is not forthcoming with providing clear evidence that this is some faggot art project they all need to die for interfering with this investigation.

I don't want to jump to any conclusions but

meh, some people could focus on this as a distraction to both the powers that be and a slight entertainment from all the digging while some could focus on digigng other stuff in the shadows.

TL;DR we are not a hive mind.

Can someone compare the dialectic habits of this and Podesta? Like how certain accents use different positions of the tongue when talking?

It's pretty clear that there are some major connections. Anyone ever find out what Concierge service podesta and his gang use? Concierge services are what rich people hire to take care of all the small shit, like bringing them hookers and cheese. The rapist from portland soccer academy runs a concierge business for that reason.

Lock up these pedo fucks!

I'm wondering if it may be his brother. It would explain why the voice sounds 80% similar but slightly different. And also his art kind of syncs up with this (kids restrained or locked in a shower/pool paintings)

Wait till you see what happens when Anons get unchained.

Reported.

DELET THIS

done' send an tip to the FBI. This is sick.

I had been a part of the first 5ish Comet threads, but got kind of bored of it, only decided to check in now.
;-;

just googling shit myself now

what the fuck is this? from their soundcloud

soundcloud.com/worldcorp-enterprises

I feel like this is a big reason why it seems like so many are investigating yet it's not going completely mainstream. Parents NEED to know the details, NEED to know these people lurk everywhere, especially in the halls of power, and NEED to view this disturbing material. Ignoring it because of feels is what keeps it buried. They need plumb the depths and emerge to ascend to the next level; rage-induced action. Dark night of the soul and all that.

regardless, his face is more clear on this shitty vid although I bet that it's just a random autist. Still on the fence regarding that shitty site until it shows more incriminating videos.

that photo has been circulating for decades, (i'll see if I can dig up a bigger version )

On June 15, 1989, a Polaroid photo of an unidentified young woman and a boy, both gagged and seemingly bound, was found in the parking lot of a convenience store in Port St. Joe, Florida.[3][4] The woman who found that photo said that it was found in a parking space where a white windowless Toyota cargo van had been parking when she arrived at the store. She said that the van was being driven by a man with a mustache believed to be in his 30s; police set up roadblocks to intercept the vehicle, but the man was never caught or identified.[6][8] According to Polaroid officials, the picture had to have been taken after May 1989 because the particular film used in the photograph was not available until then

Always download before linking things user.

I looking at those Worldcorp videos it struck me that they were all brief clips.
The point of this was, If a person had seen the entire clip seeing a brief clip of it they would know what they were in there entirety.
Let's assume for a minute an investigator from the mid 1980 had these videos in their entirety as part of a criminal investigation. The contents of that investigation wouldn't be general public knowledge.
With this line of thinking the clips now being displayed by Worldstar could be part of a series of "cleared cases or old cases".
A number of thoughts stem from this. Could be complex ARG. Could be ARG with real meaning. I'm tired now, but I wonder if there are connections never discovered and need to be discovered now.

WEW

I can perfectly hear a kid screaming "DAAAAAAAD"

It feels like they have been torturing them the same way all these years

it figures that modern day pedos would glorify this shit and call it "art".

Just checking in for updates, keep up the good work. Can I quickly ask what worldcorpo website is, what appears to be it's purpose?

…fuck.
That just makes me sad.

honestly, what the fuck is this shit?
https ://soundcloud.com/worldcorp-enterprises
Listen to the older "songs". It's torture music.

listen to this one, it mentions abortion, dead babies, child prostitution as part of their services

any idea who's voice that is?

(can somebody donload all this this before it gets taken down?)

Fuck these niggers are way too blatant… I am starting to think this might be a disinfo op tbh, hoping we take the bait and then some kike media boss can use that to claim "lol obviously these silly overzealous goys got this crazy pizzagate idea from an avant garde ARG lol nothing to see here!" Even if the possible Podesta vid is a match I can see them using actual evidence to conflate with a bullshit ARG as a well poisoning conflation operation.

You'd better be saving those files fuckers.

wtf is a 4805DOUT_9? it was related to a sneak peek video before.

I don't know. I'm just watching their vids for the heck of it. Maybe it's ARG, maybe they're shitty art students monetizing this pizzagate, maybe it's cicada, maybe it's a "game," maybe it's about podesta, maybe it's related to pizzagate, maybe it's just a distraction for the lulz. Random shit actually. I'm treating it like Holla Forums atm.

http:// scdownloader.net/

Get on it.

of coursh

htt ps://discordapp.com/channels/242368602064289793/242368602064289793

worldcorp iscor, from site. looks like cuckchan as they have linked in this discord directly to 4chins

Looking up Worldcorp Enterprises returns this. I don't really trust plebbit, but there isn't much out there. I guess this can kindof work, for now.

whois .com/whois/worldcorpo.net

Apparently the site was registered in April of 2016, that is before the Podesta emails were dropped but at the same time worldcorpo is a generic address and if they were running this as a disinfo op they might have just bought the domain. No leads on the owner either since he uses an anonymization proxy company. I dunno, I understand these guys like to hide in plain sight and aren't as smart as they think they are but them being this fucking blatant doesn't make any sense.

What program is that?

hacker.exe

Watching what I just posted now, sounds like a massive fucking honeypot. They had a discord.

youtube-dl
That and FFMPEG are mandatory downloads for Holla Forumsacks.

fucking monsters

i'm so glad we've got anons like you on our side

oh look.. sam hyde, lol wtf

i'm just browsing the followers to see if there is anything of interest

see>>9276803

wow fail see

How do we link 'world corp' to the DC scum? I don't see it. If they were dumb enough to film something, it would be for their eyes only.

The older Podesta brother is probably the violent one. He doesn't get enough attention and he has the fucked up shit in his house.

my nerves are too jacked to type dammit… i want blood for this. Trump should line em up and shoot em all

Oh yes, just like what happened with the fappening.

does not look like her, imo

whois of worldcorpo.net would be first step

Domain Name: worldcorpo.net
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.google.com
Registrar URL: domains.google.com
Updated Date: 2016-04-01T00:00:00Z
Creation Date: 2016-04-01T00:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-04-01T00:00:00Z
Registrar: Google Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 895
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]/* */
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8772376466
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124397542
Registrant Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124397542
Registrant Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Registrant City: Toronto
Registrant State/Province: ON
Registrant Postal Code: M4K 3K1
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.4165385487
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124397542
Admin Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124397542
Admin Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Admin City: Toronto
Admin State/Province: ON
Admin Postal Code: M4K 3K1
Admin Country: CA
Admin Phone: +1.4165385487
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124397542
Tech Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124397542
Tech Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Tech City: Toronto
Tech State/Province: ON
Tech Postal Code: M4K 3K1
Tech Country: CA
Tech Phone: +1.4165385487
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]/* */
Name Server: NS-CLOUD-E1.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
Name Server: NS-CLOUD-E2.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
Name Server: NS-CLOUD-E3.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
Name Server: NS-CLOUD-E4.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

Domain Name: worldcorpo.net
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.google.com
Registrar URL: domains.google.com
Updated Date: 2016-04-01T00:00:00Z
Creation Date: 2016-04-01T00:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-04-01T00:00:00Z
Registrar: Google Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 895
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]/* */
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8772376466
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124397542
Registrant Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124397542
Registrant Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Registrant City: Toronto
Registrant State/Province: ON
Registrant Postal Code: M4K 3K1
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.4165385487
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124397542
Admin Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124397542
Admin Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Admin City: Toronto
Admin State/Province: ON
Admin Postal Code: M4K 3K1
Admin Country: CA
Admin Phone: +1.4165385487
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124397542
Tech Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124397542
Tech Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Tech City: Toronto
Tech State/Province: ON
Tech Postal Code: M4K 3K1
Tech Country: CA
Tech Phone: +1.4165385487
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]/* */
Name Server: NS-CLOUD-E1.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
Name Server: NS-CLOUD-E2.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
Name Server: NS-CLOUD-E3.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
Name Server: NS-CLOUD-E4.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-02-16T07:08:25Z

Maybe tangentially related, a while ago Common Filth released an episode of Extra where he read out this story of a boy that got kidnapped and raped by alphabet agents and was assumed to be dead. It turns out this kid became a deep state asset or something. If I can webm a thirty minute episode, I'll upload it here or on mixtape. It makes for an interesting listen, if nothing else.

some more weird worldcorpo info, seems a flash fiel named worldcorpo.net.swf was posted to a chan in april 2016 and this grab as a guys face in it

i'm just posting shit from what i find in google in the hope it helps someone else, i'm not suggesting anything

damn email here it is Registrant Email: h38rbejx6rpe @contact privacy.email

Thanks chief.

Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124397542
Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124397542
Mailing Address: 96 Mowat Ave, Toronto ON M4K 3K1 CA
Phone: +1.4165385487

that's just regular hidden whois info mate

Email is an anonymization service, it is worth a try on the off chance the email reaches the actual domain owner and not the anonymization company but don't hold your breath. Sending a phishing email is worth a try though, if we get spyware on these guys computer we can trace back to the actual site progenitor.

Who's that fat fuck, anyway?

Considering how technologically retarded most of these people were, it's worth a try.

i thought it was awfully easy

i found the original file, so we'll see what it is in a moment

Was it the Goosh (sp?) child that supposedly turned up as a White House press pool reporter 20 years later?

That's the one. Is it ep 24?

Never listened to CF, know the story from many years ago.

no idea who or what this is meant to be, shows a face though, was originally named worldcorp.net.swf and it even flashes the url in the video

fkn weird

actualyl dw about this, it's even in /videos on the website itself, just as an mp4 instead of the swf google gave me

He's a big guy.

SICK 'EM, SESSIONS
LET'S FUCKING HUMILIATE AND DESTROY COLBERT AND THE OTHER LATE NIGHT FUCKS WHO DEFEND THIS SHIT TOO

there's another video from the image I posted in here

worldcorpo.net/content/neanderthal.mp4

(too lazy to create a webm for hatechan and it's 33 mb)

and how do you exif a video?/what program are you using?

another comparison.

you tube.com/watch?v=NPy7arsGAZs&t=2s

him or not him? i think its him.

the data is from this site (which is what i found in google), didn't realise the video was already on the worldcorpo.net site in a diff format though but clearly that swf was posted somewhere online before just under a year ago for swfchan to grab it

swfchan.com/39/190263/?worldcorpo.net.swf

honestly, looking at all these links is making me feel a bit sick, whoever creates this stuff is utterly depraved and fucked in the head and is likely doing the shit for real even if they claim it's art

So is this verified?

Is Podesta Molesta finally going down?

(((Serbian)))

REEEEEEEE

She's a fucking kike user.

lol fuck sake am I corrupt for laughing at that?

nah, i don't think so, i can see anyone laughing at it, i'm referring more to the art and weird shit in it

A few things 4805dout_9 could be. It could correspond to the list of videos from the CPP server back when it was unsecure. It could also be the ARG makers who have the info trying to drop hints what the decrypt keys are.

JOHN MOLESTA PIZZA PEDERESTA
This dood better get a bullet soon

Worldcorpo…
reminds me of EvilCorp from Mr. Robot..

I hate to admit it but you may be right. Why would anyone involved with such sinister shit record themselves doing this type of thing and post it online?

Doesn't really make a lot of sense.

But then again, Andrew Breitbart was talking about this shit back when most of us were Paulfags.

Then again, why was Netanyahu involved with Breitbart to begin with?

Maybe I'm over thinking this shit, but until we have solid evidence that powerful people are doing this shit, this is nothing but conjecture.

and look what habbened to him

so much more diabolical than even "flirty fishing" and "Family International" from the late 1970's early 1980's

My guess is that someone within federal law enforcement has known or suspected for a long time that Podesta is behind the video but they had no way to legally release that information, and now that Pizzagate is trending they re-posted it here on Holla Forums for anons to go wild with

They have a track called basment garbage that seems to be talking about neets and drops memes.

The weird thing is that it sounds like Sam Hyde rapping.

Holy fuck. How can one user be so close but so far? You described how to do blackmail precisely, then got lost with new fangled args. This is how you make a blackmail threat. You take a small clip of the incriminating data and release it where you know it will be found. Worldcorp has dirt on a pedoring and is blackmailing for money.

funny thing is, a lot of the art is the same degen shit as in sam's book

listening to that choon now.. doesn't sound so much like sam to me but who really knows

What is the book in the lower left corner? a clue!

If we see any big cash payments from Podesta, DNC, etc. or one of his shell game dummy companies or NGOs in the near future that will confirm the blackmail part. Of course they could just demand cryptocurrency. You could also confirm this by pretending to be podesta, emailing the whois address, and offering money, if it gets a response that will confirm the blackmail theory and it will confirm everything we suspected about podesta.

Billionaires don't just wire each other money, payments would travel in pieces through shells upon shells.

This is satanic ritual abuse (MKUltra). These kids are being harvested for many purposes, genociding the white race, blackmailing high officials/politicians, psychic experiments, satanic torture and sacrifice… whatever the fuck their owners want really.

Are we going to speculate on Hyde being deep cover or controlled op? Because if so the FBI shill weev needs to be mentioned in the same sentence.

Yeah, so it is unlikely we would get confirmation that way. A better idea would be to email the address from whois or another method to contact these people and offer money in exchange for the videos being taken down, its a long shot but who knows.

*SICK 'EM, SESSIONS*

Controlled op for what purpose really? What does cointelpro have to gain from having Sam Hyde make comedy vids and work at Adult Swim? If they wanted controlled op media they would tap some guy from the Jew media cartel or use someone else more established. Controlled op media is more similar to PJW, Cernobitch, etc. than Sam Hyde. It might just be that Sam is a degenerate and the tranny allegations were right all along in addition to this freak shit.

dubious dub-trips checked. if hyde is deep cover controlle op.. then Holla Forums is waaay off game and they pulled some brilliant shit that no one will know about till it's too late. in other words no way is sam controlled op,

I just checked the sound cloud and I am not seeing Sam Hyde anywhere, basement garbage doesn't sound like his voice either so I don't know where you are getting the Hyde connection from.

did you even read the fkn post?

i agree absolutely with you. satanic to the core. and these are the people that want to rule over us and treat us like cattle. if they seize power again…. well lads you know the rest

Pretty sure whoever controls worldcorpo.net is monitoring this thread.

worldcorpo.net/content/video/worldcorpo.net.mp4

That video wasn't in the index before it picked up steam in this thread.

if i wasn't clear i mean kill em all, all of them

doing a little sleuthing on this case and came across this image.

but it tied into a link here.
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16063256/

which then took me to a link here.
reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/3b5kkq/mysterious_youtube_channel_meat/

which displayed an image here.
imgur.com/ZELXzsp

there is a lot to read but in reading the comments ARG was mentioned by the posters are to the behavior of the subject in question "Meat"

I know nothing of this character "Meat" or the history which many may, but it involved many similar behaviors with "Worldcorp".

The videos he was producing have since been removed from YouTube so I can't see if there are similarities myself with the Worldcorp material, but another thing to note, multiple web address all tied into ARG play with bizarre material.

There were also map GPS locations, another thing similar to both Worldcorp and Meat's behavior online. I don't know what all of it means, I wanted to add to add additional information here I hadn't seen elsewhere.

where the fuck did that picture of the shower come from

nah, look

If you're not hearing then fair enough, I'm probably just being autistic with my hearing.

Does this have anything to do with what that one user posted about BDSM and "subspace" being a kind of soft conditioning/MK Ultra-lite for satanic ritual abuse?

nice digits. All right, I'll get real tin-foily for you: Two first concerns I've already mentioned: his constant endorsement of Spencer and the weev seig heiling photo. I also have some bots following on twitter and here is where I make a real reach: The firing from AS led to the ramping up of anger and hostility and call for violence and blood. He has gone full 1488 on twitter. That could be analyzed three ways: he's sincere, he's half serious half exaggerating (like many Holla Forumsacks it's more serious with hyperbole), he's a very strong provocateur for the opposition trying to bait individuals. Do I believe he's that deep? I hope not, I've enjoyed his comedy for a long time. This is just letting my paranoia run away.

What GPS locations have been released from Worldcorp?

So this seems to all be in promotion of the worldcorp soundcloud.

The worldcorp ceo in the discord has a steam account
h ttps://steamcommunity.com/id/wcprpeprceo/

h ttps://steamid.eu/profile/76561198048234816

The account for the longest time went by the name jamesglis. A google search reveals jamesglis started making weird music 5 years ago as you can see here

h ttps://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7vhYZxISYtIJ:audiotool.com/user/jameglis/ &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

h ttps://archive.is/E1NwT

The account was deleted which leads me to believe he is involved and scrubbed things before hand.

I think your paranoia is going a little to far, after the AS firing he realized that even plausible deniability wont get you past one season in the kike run media machine so he decided to drop the pretense, a lot like how GG got cucked by PRfags and learned their lesson that PRcucking doesn't fucking work, neither does hiding your message between numerous layers of irony as "comedy". I think he just stopped giving a fuck and realized that most of his fanbase was autism and 1488 anyways.

Just found his yahoo answers account as well. Going from that it would make him about eighteen years old now

h ttps://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=FMIPNFSSTTBXGUWJIXOWH5TNXI&t=g

Context?

Do you have the link to any of that thread?This is what we were discussing up here

This is a youtuber who dug "meat" believing it to be an ARG.
youtu.be/iUFqQmsagq8
youtu.be/9J1FOIX3yws

pretty sure it was the JSOC CIA thread

youtube.com/watch?v=ipQvu7JoAbE&feature=youtu.be
ok, what is the connection to that video, these numbers: 31.47729489999999 -95.00620959999998 and this location in google maps? is it known?

I am seeing a lot in common with Meat and Worldcorp

what is an ARG?

SICK 'EM, SESSIONS

Alternate reality game.

lurk moar, voat

The reason the heights of the two graphs are different is because, of the use of different microphones. The general pattern is a near exact match.

SICK'EM SESSIONS

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?

in my eagerness to post the connection to Meat and Wordcorp, it's to damn coincidental, videos are of the same style, decimal code is used, ARG, shaky video footage, in reading the last comment Meat posted before going offline he seemed very much into the online bizzaro world he created around the Meat persona and was forced to shut it down, unwillingly. Has he started up again? I'm thinking yes, with Worldcorp……. but another thing hit me. So much of the Meat material was about consuming human captives, just like #SpiritCooking and Podesta.

Hopefully this works. This is the Johnny Gosch case narrated by CF. If you have reservations about him, just google Johnny Gosch and read the piece yourself. Part 1

Every time I see this it makes me angry.

Just did the same as

Part 2

If I know anything about voice recognization and audio, it doesn't work like that. Plus those tracks don't even match. All they show is that the voice goes into a similar pitch or whatever at certain points. Voice recognizition is way more advanced based on comparing how different syllables are prounounced etc. But I've only done one course of signal theory so I might be wrong here.

However the voices do sound similar to me so it's suspicious but it's no hard evidence.

Guess we need a sound engineer to look at this, they aren't hard to find if you are willing to pay for an analysis.

The weird thing is this whole Worldcorp thing feels like an ARG to me.

Did they hire marketing firms to distract and discredit us or are we being given evidence through some long and elaborate process?

Something feels off.

this. same thing as meatsleep or totheark more than likely

Guys, this is the answer to who runs Worldcorpo.net

Posted in another thread.

No proofs are offered on him being admin.

Here is the thing.
Let's go under the assumption it is a work of artistic fiction.
If we dig into it and find this out, however it was by Podesta and comet ping pong, despite it being fiction, it being produced by them still raises a lot of red flags urgently.

It is the same thing with the "spirit cooking" even if it is a work of artistic fiction because they are not strictly practicing human sacrifice and cannibalism, it is still very alarming and requires investigation.

I don't think so. I think these people (if real) have lives, and far, far, far to many pieces seem to be falling into place, allegations, processes, connections, the thing that struck me about the ARG related to Worldcorp is this. Consider
tracking ARG players from the server side (multiple website in the ARG are connected) as a method of evaluating game players (problem solving) as a recruitment tool as a DOD/CIA operation.

so is this a human trafficking operation that has disguised itself as an ARG about a human trafficking operation?

It is a copy of "Hard Choices" by Hillary.

I understand, the soundcloud track offering "child prostitution, dead babies, abortion services" etc. is waaay too fucking blatant, even for people known to hide in plain sight and be stupider than they think. With that said, this being an ARG does not mean the fatherhood.webm is fake, if anything they might be engaging in a well poisoning fallacy where they leak partial pieces of actual evidence into a ARG and then say "look goy, its just some strange art project! Nothing to see here move along those pizzagaters were chasing a red herring this whole time hehe" How the fuck would they even go about faking the fatherhood.webm video? It doesn't make sense and I am almost certain the screaming, torture, etc. is real. I think that there are legit leads here but they are trying to plant it in an ARG to distract and Jew us regardless, an ARG is the perfect kind of generative shilling which would get us all distracted while they clean up evidence and it appeals perfectly to weaponized autists.

SICK 'EM, SESSIONS

tips.fbi.gov
tips.fbi.gov
tips.fbi.gov
tips.fbi.gov

Real edgy my dude. This was already done in one of the SAW movies though.

This was on TV not 2 days ago, the girl literally told her mother to not look for her if she went missing, and there was NO inclination of a precursor to the kidnapping besides this.

Mother never stopped looking, they found her bones dumped somewhere 3 years later, but who knows? Could have been fake.

The van was at a gas station and a woman found the picture not moments before it left, and it was hardly followed up upon.

The Finders/CIA pedo cases are so rampant in murrica, that this is the EXACT reason why that faggot sodomite John Wayne Gacy went nigh untouched for a time, they legitimately structured the system to avoid possibility of their actions coming to light, even in crude snatch and grab cases.

Oh look, the blue Liquified corpses barrel and THAT IS BLATANTLY PODESTA IN SKIPPY MODE IN THE SAME FUCKING HOODIE.

You're forgetting how arrogant these people are. They think they'll get away with it, so fuck the plebs, lets rub our faces into their raped children's corpses.

not to mention blackmail

SICK'EM, SESSIONS

Now's not the time for fear Hitler, that comes later.

It was confirmed to be her based on the scar below her knee or something. However the boy remains unidentified. They're most definitely both dead now anyway.

LIVE FBI CALL FROM A COUPLE OF HOURS.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9zUa4kaJo

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but a youtube sleuth linked the Worldcorp website to an already convicted pedophile.

She looked at an archived version of the page, which had an email thats not on the new page, googled it and found an old twitter account. She recognised the images on the account as this person (by chance). Its definitely him.

This website then, with vids of kids screaming, is connected to a real life, proven pedo. In my mind, that immediately ruled out an ARG or "art project". I feel like the art shit is a cover at this point.

So far i see no Podesta connection to the pedo, or to the website. All there is, is the voice which is very similar I must admit.

This is no smoking gun YET. Connect Podesta to the website or the pedo guy ( i wish i could remember his name OR the name of the youtuber). If someone connects them all together, thats case closed for me. It wouldnt hold up in court, but it would be confirmation for us.

we have to be very careful in following through with all of this. i know im preaching to the choir here but if it didn't involve kids i probably wouldn't care as much.

the slightest slip up like using this video as evidence can be used to make us look like a bunch of tin foil hatters and for people to forget all about them.

Finding this Robert Ronison pedo and putting the screws to him would likely lead to the next real break in this if nothing is going on behind the scenes in wasington.

In reviewing my information, as I was gathering it Worldcorp is linked with very complex ARG as explained here:
youtube.com/watch?v=OteJEpmZZYU
Look at the complexity here, across various media platforms.
I am looking at it as Worldcorp is not one guy, as a stand alone entity. All evidence points to a very complex criminal enterprise that reaches the highest levels of the US government, George Bush one was linked to MKultra via a female, in association to cocaine trafficking, sex slavery, The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children is not a governmental agency, why?
Seriously Pizzagate is everythign we suspect and more than likely 100 times worse.

Reposting here for anyone digging. I've dumped fatherhood.webm for you.

All frames of the video dumped. If you need another format (bmp or jpg) please let me know.

h ttp://www.filedropper.com/fatherhoodimgdump

There are about 730 images and it will be about 700MB after extraction.

In vorbis/ogg

Vocaroo: h ttp://vocaroo.com/i/s18D0VqRmvf1
Raw file: h ttp://www.filedropper.com/fatherhoodtrack1eng

Please mirror.

telling others to go back to reddit but direct linking to reddit.

Okay so I'm seeing the shower doors.

What I don't see is how these doors are tied to Comet other than the colors. Am I missing something? I don't see a shower area anywhere in the comet pizza photos.

I have wanted that for a long, long, time.
These worthless animals need to burn…slowly.

Comparing John Podesta's Voice to Voice Heard in Disturbing Leaked Video

Here's the guy, Robert Robinson archive.is/rwGwp

Now, I guess if this was an ARG and someone might want to make it seem real, they could just link it to this guy through the email and twitter accounts.

Fuck me if it's not spot on.

Occam's Razor clearly supports pizzagate now.

yep its definitely a shower, not comet pizza

where is that shower picture from?

Rob is a fucking lolcow and goes by the name Mr. Casio. Post this shit on /cow/ if you dont believe me. The guy works at fucking Wendy's and lives in literal filth, collecting dolls.

Someone is trying to bait you guys in another direction.

The supposed "link" are the lights. It's clear from the video that the light source is inside the shower with the little girl. She passes behind in in several frames. Pics related, the rest are in the .7z I uploaded here:

So there is basically no connection to comet ping pong other than the voice sounding like Molesta? Honestly that's weak as fuck. if we could prove that the video is from Comet AND the voice sounds like Molesta, it's basically confirmed but as it is now it could be anyone.

why does the video need to be from Comet? It's the voice that's important here, forget Comet. Imagine if this wasn't an ARG and happened in Podesta's home for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=PclQJy8-gfk

now that I know its a shower I can see what is going on, the kid can be seen pacing around inside the shower and the man is hitting the shower door with a mop while holding the camera. there is some kind of disco light on the floor. I don't hear running water though so hes just making the kid lose his mind with the lights, confinement, and abusive language.

oy veeeyyyyy

Being convicted of sex with a 13 year old seems like going pretty far to fool some people on the internet into thinking your ARG about fucking children is real.

the shills are awake

Not really because there is no way to prove the voice is his. It got the same accent and similar slightly nasal tone but there are millions upon millions of men who speak like this. It's no evidence.

We can't prove where the video was filmed it's too low quality and contains no meta data. However, I suspect this was NOT in a shower after taking a closer look. Why water proof a lighting system when you can just put her in another enclosure? It doesn't make sense, user was saying she might be begin frozen/scolded with water but I think they were using another way to inflict pain. Or they weren't causing psychical pain at all. Most torture is psychological in nature and that method is preferred because it doesn't leave marks. This looks like a classic case of sleep deprivation, over stimulated senses (sight/sound), and her handler begin emotionally abusive (give love then deny it).

I think they're a decent case for this having taken place by someone that at least had access to the lighting system used for that stage. It would be easy to move and set-up. However be weary of thinking such systems are unique as they probably just used something off the self.

I'm not saying the voice is his, but trying to discover if the voice is his is the real deal here, not if it happened on Comet.

This is possible too. Shower would provide a nice place to confine her and if the water was cut to it there would be no issues with the lighting. I don't think her handler would risk the child possibly electrocuting herself by turning the tap on.

He looks like Gollum, doesn't he?

Oh come on playing the devil's advocate is hardly shilling. It's how you make a coherent argument and remain objective.

The fog on the glass almost confirms it's a shower. What else could it be? Inflicting physical pain seems to be something pedos like, judging by Peter Scully (creator of Daisy's destruction) and his films.

Of course that would be optimal but is it really doable? Don't we have any kind of audioengineer on Holla Forums or on voat?

Are there so many Italians with a New Jersey accent that go by daddy, john, and skippy and demand that frightened children call them father?
You'd think with such an unsightly nose you could at least smell the kike's cock on your breath.

Keep pushing guys, dont stop pushing until they fall into a 6 foot hole.

Yes. Also it sounds more like the kid is screaming "Darren" if anything rather than "John".

Don't get me wrong. I'm convinced Podesta is a kiddy-diddler and I think we might be on to something with these videos but we don't have anything even close to cold hard evidence yet.

Judging by my years on imageboards and onion sites there seems to be 2 kinds of pedos mainly: the podesta types who get off on fucking children up in every conceivable way and the fa/tg/uys who are "idealists" that treat children like their 2d waifus.

Yes they like to inflict pain but you have to get into the mind of the man that is doing this to her. I'm not saying it wasn't a shower either, I just suspect that if it is a shower then the water was cut.

My theory is:

Remember, the goal here isn't to inflict pain. The goal is to break the child's mind and make her your slave. These are sick fucks we're dealing with but they do put a lot of thought into this.

It is probably just performance art, given as there are loads of other videos showing similarly creepy but consensual shit.
Ever watched a movie where a child is saying "don't hurt me daddy" and crying?
Well, that is called acting and the children doing it are called "actors", they even get paid.

come on halfchan, please don't. It's enough to just ask that guy to explain further.

Pedo enablers and defenders like you will get the same punishment as the pedos. Remember this.

Frosted glass stage prop.

This thread is another sad example of /lol/'s inclination to uncritically accept as true any media which supports what they would like to be true..
This reeks of red herring.
Ah here we go, predictable and on cue:

What are you sliding Chaim?

and come the end of the day how will we ever anyway. This is the job for the FBI, State Police, a joint task force, what is required are the power of search and seizures, the ability to make arrests.
It's been pointed out all along that certain investigative entities actively block investigations, or take no action.

8e7f23 IS A PEDO
8e7f23 IS A PEDO
8e7f23 IS A PEDO
8e7f23 IS A PEDO
8e7f23 IS A PEDO
8e7f23 IS A PEDO
8e7f23 IS A PEDO
8e7f23 IS A PEDO
8e7f23 IS A PEDO
8e7f23 IS A PEDO
8e7f23 IS A PEDO
8e7f23 IS A PEDO
8e7f23 IS A PEDO
8e7f23 IS A PEDO

It's possibly one of Comet Pizza's private rooms, and the shower doors are part of the stage, so the sick patrons can see a child being tortured while they eat pizza & masturbate, but not be able to see who's doing it, for privacy reasons.

And Podesta would then have probably paid to be the torturer of that innocent kidnap victim.

There might be some noisy floor show going on at the same time, to mingle the screams of the child with some other noises, if they make it to the street or the more public areas of the place…for plausible deniability if anyone reports anything.

What I'm saying is that shower stalls don't necessarily have to be installed on showers, and the only reason they might be being used is to provide the framing for that type of wavy glass.

That's somehow even more disturbing.

What I wonder is why the fuck this was filmed though. Some kind of instruction video for fellow freaks? Where the fuck did the video even come from? That website seems to just be a collection of weird shit with 99% horseshit. I don't think these people would use something like that to distribute it when they already have the darknet for every other CP shit. Is that site some kind of leak? Why has it been around forever without any attention then? Why isn't stuff explained? This suggests a troll but it just doesn't seem likely, too much hassle for a troll.

But for what purpose? Also that's one fucking convincing child actor then, better than anything to ever come out of Hollywood. Nah there is no way this isn't' legit, those screams are too real.

No I know for a fact that means nothing. However that doesn't mean it's not doable, just that what that guy posted isn't anything. Voice recognizition requires more than just comparing the frequency spectrum of the audio.

Hi TRS, your tactics "out-grouping" are stale and transparent.
This is obviously done on the stage as noted by OP, yet people are arguing it is a shower cubicle and don't seem foreside the break in their thinking.

Interesting tactics there, do you think you are still on TRS forums?

Do you think anyone here is falling for your gaslighting? We have objective fucking evidence, video footage of a child being tortured and you are defending them.
Don't think you can escape justice pedo filth. Every single pedo will be killed.

World's largest PizzaGate picture database.

imgur.com/a8kLj2w

Except the post you replied to made the point that there were similarities in overall patterns between the two samples. Do you realize that polluting threads with "gee, I dunno fam" is not helpful?

The purpose is undoubtedly perverse and depraved titillation, but in the same way as a peek might abuse a photo taken consensually, of a toddler in a swimming costume, so I believe that whoever is behind the screen is a willful actor.
It is still a problem but the problem isn't one of coercive child abuse, in my estimation (it may still be but that seems less likely as an explanation.)
A common tactic of Our enemies is to misrepresent facts, which are then shown to be "innocent happenings", this discrediting the claims of pedophilia as a whole and dampening the will to investigate.
Still no answer as to how this video was come by and who "leaked" it.
Be cautious and aware of their tactics.

You aren't from here, you are attempting to use rhetorical tactics common in other places to silence criticism and questioners.
You do not realise how badly you stand out, which is why I can say for certain that you are annoutsider shilling and defending this particular interpretation of an ambiguous situation, for purposes of your own.
Q.E.D, this is a distraction and disinformation.

There was no similarities in that picture and there is no way to detect similarities like that. I agree the voice sounds like Podesta but comparing the frequency spectrum isn't evidence and you'll look like a fucking dumbass if you bring that anywhere.

But why? Why would anyone fake a video like that? It's just more likely to assume it's real. We know stuff like this happens.

Ok Chaim.

Fake is the wrong word. Why would someone deliberately present a performance "art" as legitimate are hidden abuse? To seed disinformation which can later be easily oublically refuted, thereby discrediting pizzagate investigations.
It's an old old tactic.

This is true but we should be weary of not digging into the things we have. Digging can prove this, it can also disprove it. It's better to look into it than ignore it all together.

Can you stop shitting up the thread with muh pr and hysterical shillposts? thanks bud

Trips confirm, fuck off with the infighting. Dig, speculate, or GTFO.

Not sticking around to engage with Podesta's paid "y…You are a pedo! You will die!" Shills, but will just leave this prediction:
Within a couple of weeks, the "full video" or a video from another angle will be released, "showing and proving" that this wasn't child abuse but "a performance art presentation on the topic of parental child abuse, meant to raise awareness" or words to that effect.
That's social media spheres and media will say "see, we told you that there was nothing behind Pizzagate, they are actually trying to help!" And investigations will become demotivated, crushed by association to "paranoid alt-right trolls who misrepresent innocent videos."

It needs proper investigation, that is all. Ask why shills like are so vigorously attacking anyone who simply asks questions, with the most transparent of alt-kike out-grouping tactics.

poor kids

I can see this happening. Agressive low IQ retards who are too quick to act on anything we put our hands on will fuck everything up for everyone in the end.

The guy you're replying to is the aggressive low-IQ retard who feels compelled to remind us shills and false flags exist as if we don't know. The guy reads like he found out about this stuff just this morning and had to go warn Holla Forums ASAP.

Asking questions is fine you've engaged each other in in-fighting. I could speculate that you two were in on this together attempting to derail people dumping data related to the video but I'm not doing that because I'm trying to work with user.

Your theory holds water. The video is very low quality even for something recorded on a cell phone. It has obviously been edited slightly and wasn't originally a .webm. As far as I know the .webm IS the only source we have so we should be weary of taking it as fact.

However, consider that

We have enough to go on. Screaming "don't dig it'll make us look bad when the ruse is revealed" is just as suspect as what you're accusing the other user of doing.

SICK ´EM, SESSIONS

I blocked him an the thread is once again readable

I found this report from 1981, look at how the media reported on it then compared to now.
youtu.be/_6FKEwjPmHQ
now it's as if it never even happens, or to report on the possibility of it happening is impossible. This was when the media had credibilty

You're fucking dense. The guy is a fucking pedo but he's not a mastermind. He's a fucking autist and you seem to have a lot in common with him.

Stop having everyone spoonfeed you and do some research before you start parroting retarded bullshit.

Congratulation! You missed the point. I was being absurd on purpose. Either he is a mastermind or he's legit.

Hes convicted of fucking a 13 year old so Occam's razor says hes probably legit. Maybe both.

made a simple modification of brightness and contrast to see more details

there's definitely a kid in there, and it looks like child abuse to me

also whoever owns the site now, make it fucking clear which file type is supported i just waited 10 fucking minutes for this avi file to upload to end up with the message "file not supported"

for fucks sakes

Sick 'em, sessions

Ffmpeg -i input.avi output.mp4

Also kill yourself cuckchan migrant

archive.fo/1OvwV

You got rused. You're still wrong on every account and an idiot. Thanks for playing.

eat a dick nigger twaddle cunt

fatherhood.webm is recorded from a differently lighted locale, the walls in CPP are brick (as can be seen in OP's linked video) and can't be frosted class.

Try again.

jesus christ guys, is this really happening. i feel sick

you have to go back

Did any of you niggers downloaded the video?

the site should be able to handle which files can be input into the file box, that's called making a good interface

BLOOD EAGLE THE PEDOS

the user should be able to comprehend how POST requests work since it is impossible to determine safely what type of file is actually being uploaded client-side, that's called not being a fucking retard on the internet

the average user is a retard, which is how apple manages to make billions to begin with: their products are designed from the ground up to be usable by retards

it's good you named yourself a retard then, you fucking retard. Buy 8ch off Jim, implement serverside video conversion that won't crap the fuck out the minute anons start posting full-length videos in as obscure formats as possible, or better yet, go back

or better yet, check the fucking file format before sending, which is very possible, stupid fucking retarded nigger

at this point I wouldn't be surprised if project MK Ultra true purpose was to create mentally ill people on demand, to frame them for crimes the elites were committing.
From time to time a "serial murderer" appears magically and gets framed for a portion of the sick shit they do.

hyde is a degenerate tranny fucker and that's confirmed.

There is no telling what he's capable of.

you know what, gas yourself, your low IQ shows

I've made a quick attempt at this myself. Here is one with the brightness slightly adjusted and the gamma levels evened out. Should provide a clear picture without washing it out like yours did. Mine also has the audio.

Pic related is a still image of my edited version. Uploading .mp4 because I don't want to make a .webm

to expand on this, since I'm feeling autistic today - do you know how people post animated jpgs? That's fucking how - they're actually gifs with the extension changed, the board software and browsers don't fucking care what extension an image is, so it stays. However, the board software checks if the file sent is AN ACTUAL IMAGE and if it is, it then allows it to be posted.

Your suggestion to check files through extensions is retarded, you are retarded and you cannot fucking admit that you're fucking ignorant in Holla Forums shit, displaying an attitude worthy of a nigger, so, once again, gas yourself

The portrait behind him looks like a it's saying

What's this about Sam Hyde fucking a tranny? I'm clearly behind on things.

Holy fuck I haven't seen this yet. That kid isn't acting.

I think he is splashing the kid with hot oil or some sort of corrosive liquid on the end of the mop

The way the kid is screaming sounds like the way people breathe when experiencing severe sustained pain like burning. Poor kid can't breathe.

Is this disinfo or are you retarded?
it's a boy in a shower, the door is being hit by a boom microphone.
There is either hot water pouring in(it's a fucking shower), electricity being pumped in, or both.

Anons I should have looked at this better before I posted it. At 30 seconds the person filming messed up and their face ended up in frame. I'll grab the frame and upload it.

Don't be retarded, Sam Hyde believes in pizzagate and tweets about it. That follower on soundcloud is a fan of hyde who followed that account because of its connection with pizzagate

the shills are already here slowly trying to change the narrative.

first it was a boy, now it's a girl.
first it was a boom mic, now it's a mop.
first it was hot water and electrocution, now "there is no way they would risk electrocuting the kid"

We had it right the first time, Now they want us to argue and derail the thread.

sad hitler dubs confirms
;_;

Face is in frame for 12 total frames (if I counted correctly). Here are the first 5 frames.

discord.gg/SrcbyDn
Not sure if separate or old discord already mentioned

I'm dumping information fucker and speculating. If you have something to add feel free. Look at the video I uploaded here

It will give you a clear picture of what is going on. I do not think it's a mic but it could be. I thought it was a girl before but now I believe it's a boy. I don't think there is water running.

suck my dick, there's literally nothing wrong in checking the file type so the user doesn't have to go through 10 minutes of waiting for a file upload just to be met with a "file not supported" message

it's you who's the retard - you're incapable of seeing the benefit of putting that message BEFORE the file is sent rather than after

KYS

My settings didn't take for some reason this is supposed to be a lot clearer. I'll see what I fucked up and upload the proper images.

more than likely the case, but alex is controlled op and everyone that's watched him for more than a few years knows it.

Unless there's a breakthrough we shouldn't involve sam, he might be a degenerate but probably not THIS degenerate.

it's a broom
it may be a girl or a boy, at this age it can be hard to differentiate
it clearly is a child, 4 to 6
in the video the child is clearly panicking

it's a boom mic.
Look up what a boom mic looks like, pause the video. profit.

My bet is on boy 4-5

Pol is always right.

Turns out the brightness settings on my monitors are a bit off. These look fine on the one I do video work on but now on my main. If they're too dark let me know.

Pic related is a jpeg I just grabbed. I made it brighter and hopefully most will be able to make out the face.

I see it now. I was assuming shop broom but I can tell the pole isn't connected to the middle of the head.

I've been following MDE since 2010.

That tranny thing is a hoax invented by bronies who were mad that Sam made a 'scam' kickstarter for a brony dating sim when the video was obviously just a joke

It's just autistic people who are crusading for brony rights or some deeply retarded shit

it's a higher quality one of these with a black windguard instead of a grey one.
expensive. Pretty sure you can see the wire running down it if you look carefully.

If we dig we can probably figure out the model or at least the manufacturer.

someone that uses this thing ALOT would invest that kind of money into it.
Or they just have enough money lying around that it doesn't matter to them.

spoopy

lel why did i expect copy paste to work

getting closer.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Thanks user I'm good with video but images aren't my thing. If you'd like to do further digging I uploaded every frame from the video here:

h ttp://www.filedropper.com/fatherhoodimgdump

50MB compressed (7z) 700MB uncompressed (32-bit png). If you need another format (like bmp) let me know.

In this example, you are the average retard

so are you so fuck your shit

ill look into this, at a moment in the video we can see something at the top of the frame, i'll look at that too

Must be a quinkidink

What's so hard to remember that it's only MP4 or webm? Only the newest of newfags don't know this reported, enjoy your ban.

idk guys this doesn't look a whole lot like pedosta to me. He's always wearing glasses when he's photographed… maybe he takes them off to torture kids tho idk

youtube.com/watch?v=9dg08KxYUzw

Go to 3:40 and compare the timbre of his voice to the video

Seriously though, comparing it to a side view of podesta, the similar nose and facial angles are similar. Maybe an user here will have a better pic of Podesta for comparison. If we can find a similar shot of Podesta, we should be able to scale the photos to similar size and line them up.

there's hundreds of pictures of him without his glasses, contact lenses exist.
your comment is the dumbest thing i've read since people were calling the microphone a mop.

ok find one

nvm scratch that, its not anthony weiner in the video

the video sounds kind of like christopher moltisanti in the sopranos, but has an autistic stiltedness that is extremely reminiscent of the way podesta talks

Holy shit there should be an entire separate thread for this Hawaii shit. Something big is going on there.

I stand corrected.
I can't actually find one.

I GUESS IT MUST NOT BE HIM GUYS!
WE ARE ALL WRONG AND NEED TO JUST FORGET ABOUT ALL OF THIS RIGHT NOW.
THAT GUY DOESN'T HAVE ANY GLASSES ON SO IT CAN'T BE PODESTA

Kikes are winning ffs. Got everyone chasing that stupid video, inserted into the investigation without ANY bona fides.

Podesta screaming at a kid in the shower, reallly? All filmed for what purpose? All available on the normieweb, why? Filmed at fucking CPP??

This worldcorpo shit could very well be CIA psyop but boy have they got us all either looking or being retarded - with the former becoming the latter with every passing minute of discussing this tripe.

via http s: //wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4467

But how many of you anons who wear glasses, fuck or fight while wearing your glasses? If I was going to "rough and tumble", my glasses would come off… unless I was blind as a bat.

contact lenses are a thing as well.

Yep

nice find on the wikileaks

no need to bug out mate

Podesta is gonna die

Jews slide very hard whenever someone talks about cheesybay or Arun Rao

You are far too scared. Nothing will happen as the result of that video, though it might turn out to be relevant in the end. Certainly it has attracted much curiosity from many anons, so please give them the benefit of your doubt. Shills are not a threat.

I had posted this before but there is a yahoo email account [email protected]/* */ so if any of you are good at hacking or cracking security questions it's worth a try. iirc the questions asked about his oldest child's nickname and his wife's maid of honor

being as absurd as the shills is the only way to point out how silly they are getting.

incase you can't tell, people have extremely strong feelings towards this matter.

7 years ago if you said anything about this shit you were in trouble, today too many people are talking about it to give a fuck.

There is no way this isn't real, right? I want to believe it's not real. Even if it's not Molesta/CPP it's still some fucking guy torturing a child. I've watched a lot of gore without being bothered but this disturbs me so much. I feel ill watching this shit. He must hang.

see

this is the better video.

I have a theory that part of the reason these powerful individuals are into child abuse is because it's really good practice on how to be the most intimidating person they can be, and on how to get the most out of abusing someone and how to read the abused. If it is Podesta, you're watching a specialist in action. These guys are some of the worst bullies alive.

no you beat the shills by presenting logical arguments. When you freak out you lose credibility

Those faulty hdd sales are shady as fuck

that isn't really a theory.

you do that for a few thousand years and the psychopaths filter to the top.
only the most ruthless can keep the power.

Every time I spend energy helping user with something related to video this always happens. I haven't done it much over the years but a post like yours seems to come a long every time that I do. Strange that a bored user that knows a little bit about video seems to bring out so many defeatists.

I'm bored faggot this is what I do for fun. I'd say it's more useful than all those years I spent in the late 90s/early 2000s encoding anime and watching episodes 10+ times to check for errors so faggots like you could leech them. We're certainly contributing more here than people like you that do nothing but shout about user wasting his time.

I'm going to go through the rest of the videos from the leak anons to see if anything useful comes up. My work day is almost over and I'll be able to devote more energy to this. I've dumped the raw audio, every frame of the video, and a gamma corrected version of the video in this thread. I don't understand how this has been floating around for so long and no one has done this yet. I guess it was my turn to do some work.

Maybe some faggot on youtube has already revealed all this I don't know. I figured user would have told me about it by now if they had. Archive everything and spread it around.

Dunno if people tried it yet, but I gave whois a try:
whois.domaintools.com/worldcorprealtyllc.com
Who is Richard Barner?
And does anyone live near:
Maybe take a peek from afar (please don't get yourself killed).

Is this even the right website? I dunno if I fucked up here or not.

either you're way off track, or you've found another lead.

Don't forget cheesybay was actually linked back to CPP via Sasha Lord in the hacked emails

Hillary, Podesta, these people are practiced characters. Podesta has his Skippy persona. Children are good practice for these personas, as they won't understand the abuse and will try to appease the abusive characters into stopping. This enables them to feed their alter egos.

it reports the PNGs as being 24bit pngs, can you upload the 32 bit pngs

to add to that, something to save.

Considering how quickly the video appeared and was spread leads me to believe that perhaps an fbianon was involved. Even though it had been on the internet a while, there was no impetus for any of us to go find it. We already know how bold some of these fucks are on social media, who's to say they don't post some of their more inane videos on jewtube for other slime to see?

God you're right. They can yell at scream at a kid because if they tried their creepy leftist alter egos they would get their heads kicked in. May their deaths last no less then a month.

with adults I mean.*

How long until Hillary and the DNC throw this man to the wolves?

the rumor is, the video was leaked by security.
iirc, it's been on the internet for like 6 months.
without context it was just a creepy video.

I'll fix that for you user.

Yeah, you're right I fucked up. Anyone have their original site where the vids were found?
Gotta take advantage of the network I'm in (corporate, protected by a bunch of VPN and firewalls) to run some tests.
I tried searching worldcorp, but google shows nothing. Did it get shoa'ed already?

scroll up, the whois is already in the thread.
dead end since they did it anonymously.
still worth saving.

Yeah, weirdly enough, "World Corp" shows up a bunch of diferent shit on google. Shame nothing seems related, but there's a bunch of "World Corp" companies and businesses that seem weird. I'll pursue that avenue, since it's probably another dead-end.

see

that would be admitting it.
that would prove the media a liar to the public.
that would only make it much worse.
it's going to be denied.

SICK 'EM, SESSIONS

it's worldcorpo, not corp.

The tool I'm using won't let me export to 32-bit and the bmp function in it isn't working. When I'm on my main PC again I'll see about dumping them in 32-bit for you user.

user turns out 32-bit pngs will just be the same thing with some dummy data. What I uploaded is the best you'll get anyway.

Yeah, just noticed.
But now I found another sort of whois site.
servicehostnet.com/domain/worldcorpo.net
It doesn't list the name… but there's an adress and a phone number.
Assuming I got the right site this time, the phone number checks out as a Toronto number.
Anybody wanna call them?

SICK FUCKS

soundcloud.com/worldcorp-enterprises/spitonyourself

This shit is too much!

pretty sure that one has been posted as well.

don't call them.

Holy shit, that poor kid.
What age would you guess?

now that does sound a bit like sam hyde.

between 5 and 9

strange, i can't make details come ou from the dark areas from the PGNs from that archive

I'm working on it user. 32-bit dump of unedited video and one of my gamma corrected video will be up in about 10 minutes.

wait, i'm trying something with photoshop and i'll come back to you

those PGNs come from the original webm, right?

Not promoting voat or anything but it seems they have a pretty good analysis of the video there. They are saying don't believe it's comet pizza. It's happening at someones home, in their shower.

We established that within the first 20 posts of this thread.

Yes sir. I've been using directshowsource however so it may have dropped frames. It isn't the best way to do this but I'm doing this quick and dirty. When I get home I'll convert the file to a lossless format to get frame accurate captures.

And noone took the bite?

At that adress, there's a company called "Grey and Dean Research".
I typed that in google, and the first few things I find are the 3 plebbit links:
re ddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/524l1u/gray_and_dean_research_data_dump/
re ddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/51gie2/did_anyone_else_answer_this_ad_on_reddit/
re ddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/51j0av/shady_research_company_possibly_turning_people/
And a video:
youtube.com/watch?v=qBd9M2ql7MY

These are months old, and I'm still reading through this shit.
But a "shady company" from 5 months ago resgistering a site for this shit?
Either it's the reddest of the herrings, or something fucked up is going there.
Do we have any FUCKING LEAFS willing to go there?

Sorry, i'm retarded

All the pieces fall into place…

His future wife just out of the frame, nice.

Sorry user even forcing 32-bit RGB output only resulted in 24-bit pngs. The tool I'm using is good but it's a bit dated. I have better ones at home that I should be able to dump images with in any format I want.

If it helps you any here is a dump of my gamma corrected version in 24-bit png.

h ttp://www.filedropper.com/fatherhoodimgdumpgammacorrection24png

The last 8 bits is only for transparancy/alpha anyway, it's RGBA. 24 bit and 32 bit is the same if there is no transparancy….

Yea I know but I'm not a photoshopfag. He is and requested a certain format. I'm miffed I can't provide it or bitmaps. For some reason bitmap output is broken on this machine.

At what part does the kid call him John/Skippy? Call me a pussy but I can't stomach watching this shit again.

Hate to be an attention whore but would a kind user please mirror these somewhere for me in case I'm not around to re-upload them later? I don't want them getting removed from the only host that currently has them and begin lost forever.

Does that even happen? I was so shocked at what I was seeing that I didn't even notice.

Also need this mirrored, it's the vorbis audio dumped from the original webm. If any of you don't want to watch the video again but are digging through audio then here you go.

Near the end of the video I think. The abuser tells the child "what do you call me?" and the child responds but I can't make it out clearly.

then code it safely since you're such a fucking genius. Do it, I fucking dare you. Even jewtube doesn't check the file type client-side since it's inviting all manners of hax onto your service - malformed files will wreck your fucking shit if not checked. Jimbo will suck your cock if you offload even a portion of the processing off the servers, so do it, prove how much of a fucking man you are faggot and how I'm the retard for knowing how the Internet fucking works

what a surprise

the details do come out when using brightness/contrast filters in virtual dub when using the original webm

they're compressed to all fuck since both the color space was reduced to chroma/luma and the compression algorithm fills these with artifacts for better compression. If you can make out anything, post it, but I highly doubt it

ATTENTION
Just want to let everyone that soundcloud is an embeddable website now. See related.

web.archive.org/web/*/https://soundcloud.com/worldcorp-enterprises

web.archive.org/web/20170213085343/https://soundcloud.com/worldcorp-enterprises

here

the face is seen from frame 388 to frame 400, i can't make the face come out with a simple brightness/contrast touch up in photoshop using the PNG, but the face does pop up in virtual dub using the webm

SICK'EM SESSIONS

Just two seconds of hot water is painful enough, kid probably has that for hours every day.
DAY OF THE ROPES WHEN?

Honestly that doesn't look like a real human face. The nose is ridiculously hooked and it seems to go on for too long. Are we sure it's not just something in the background?

It's a face watch the gamma corrected version, it's at 30 seconds in. You can tell it's a face clearly in context.

it looks like a fucking robbie rotten mask

On a scale of "This is just going to be ignored" to "Donald Trump will personally throw Hillary Clinton in Jail as he says you're fired", how big of a deal is this? 5/10?

compression artifacts, told you. The best you can do is a silhouette, and even that can easily be fucked if the algo decides that spreading a surface is cheaper compression-wise than making a new edge on the final picture

Animated .gif of face coming/leaving shot. It's only in frame for a second.

I know it's highly compressed. I can't work miracles. Hunt down the original from before some idiot butchered it and I'll give you a clear profile of the face.

Whoever says that's not a broom is a fucking idiot, or has never sweeped the floor in their life.

Alright it's a face for sure. Podesta doesn't have that kind of nose though. Could it be more than one person there? This guy is filming while Podesta does the talking and stuff inside the shower?

these monsters need to be put down

That's a fucking face.

looks like a broom more than a boom mic in that gif. looks like it's dripping with water as well.
i'm still partially on the fence on that, but at this point it's completely irrelevant.

Yes, he does.
Most of the time you can't see the arch from his glasses being in the way.

So where is that shit even from? We CP board nao?

Kikes are spamming CP, keep going lads

looks like one holds the camera while the other talks

The cheekbone structure is even close from what I can make out.

Fuckin hell

for all we know it could be filled with worms or mice or something.

I can't imagine the body handling that level of frequent scalding over many days, kid would get incredibly ill from infection and/or eventually die. So that would mean they'd have medical supplies provided to them like antibiotics and things to treat burns (that's providing they intend to keep the kid alive for a while or at least cover up injuries). Opens a possible query if you can find such deliveries/doctors as they would have to provided "off the books".

8e7f23 got outed so hard as a pedo that he replies twice to every post I make
Which will it be pedo scum? Hanging? Gaschamber? I personally think we should bring back sawing. Hanging would be too kind for your kind.

It's gotta be Weiner or Pedo-sta

This has been going on since early autumn (roughly estimated). There is a lot of smoking guns everywhere making it complicated to summarize, but here is an introduction i.im gur.com/WZ5DkXP.png to get you started. After that I guess any video you can find will be somewhat in the correct direction. Then there is no turning back.

There are shills so unintelligent on this board that they are incapable of realizing that what happened in the video is child abuse regardless of if the child is an actor or not.

can anyone post the proof of the twitter CP ring? i didnt want to screencap it because felony, but i remember people posting it but blurred out and edited. i dont want the pictures, but i do want pics from twitter.

people still deny that ever happened, but at this point i cant blame them, bc the only way to prove what twitter did is to commit a felony.

Yeah I'm not too familiar with burn injuries but after a while it'd cause your skin to become pretty shit and might even open up a little, then get infected like you said. If we got a few people to search through John podesta's or anyone related to him and their medical purchases we might be able to figure out it's legit or not. Could be using a fake name though, but he did fall for a phishing scam so probably not.

SICK 'EM SESSIONS

Jack himself talking about 'making the glorious pasta' and then talking about satan.

could be freezing cold water.
either way it isn't a pleasant thing.
also electric shock.

listen to the voice. it's podesta

Is there a way we can compare Weiner's and Podesta's voices to make it clearer?

people already compared the podestas to the video.

read the thread.

It's Wiener. He's going down.
They're gonna crucify him to take the heat off.

what is the book???
serioiusly. this could be important.
late 80s is when that finders cult (infographic posted in that JSOC thread yesterday) was operating. if that investigation report is to be believed then the finders was a cult within the CIA. why would worldcorpo have their soundcloud be a picture related to that cult from 20 years ago???? trophy?? inspiration??

The stick does not seem to be a boom arm, but just a broom. It has no wires, the head is symmetrical and connected to the stic with a fat neck. Not an audio equipment, but a cleaning broom.

The "face" has podesta figures, but is most likely the hand holding the stick. You can see the black stick following the hand, and you can see specular highlight of the stick just over the hand. Face would not have this. You can see the same hand better at 0:25.

fug i see it too

yah, look how fast the face/hand moves. doubt its someone's head/neck coming in and out of frame so quickly. betting on hand holding mop thing.

not sure how he is holding it, but if you look the video, you can see the arm and broom moving together.

Compare Weiner the same way Podesta has been compared.

You'd have to be pretty autistic to have your face in a video like this too, especially with the way the camera's held.

I'm pretty sure it's a broom. You dont bang Boom Mics against anything

Good work user I was seeing what I wanted to see.

I isolated the "aine" from "long campaign" (speech) and the "ame" from "what's my name" (video). Pretty sure it's him. Patterns match even tho the "ame" from the video is higher pitched.

ill try to narrow it down. pic was taken 1989. book looks well worn. also art style is typical of 70s paperbacks. im going to go to my other comp that has photoshop and see if i cant build a somewhat similar looking cover and reverse image search. any help would be great. apologize if this is red herring, but my spoop-o-meter has been uncannily accurate these past few days.
if we can connect this shit to the finders i have a feeling they will have very few places left to run. art project or not, this is a sick fuck running the worldcorpo site and obviously needs to be jailed.

probably, then again is it normal to you to torture children?
I'm pretty satisfied that it's a broom from

It's a hand holding the broom

Yes, we know.

How could he have his face in a picture like that if he's holding the camera?

Sorry, there is a bit of a delay in my responses and the pace of the thread. Sorry in advance if my posts are slow to catch up

quick rundown

video posted a few months ago to a site
dismissed as some creepy thing
allegedly leaked from security
taking place in a shower
appears to be podestas face and voice
smashes the shower door with a push broom
child inside more likely a boy between 5-9 years of age
podesta has an alternate ego named skippy( kid calls him skippy/john?) posted above, huffington post article from 2008
video related to a website (worldcorpo)

I'm a pretty cynical person but this shit makes me want to flay podesta alive.

Guess who has a hook-nose too

face doesn't look as fat as tonys.

does this explain why tony podesta has all those paintings of kids in showers?

Where's the source of the Peter Sotos connection?

SICK 'EM SESSIONS

Please, expand. How does this work? What are we supposed to look at?

This is why I'm thankful for everyone apart of this community doing their due diligence and always being there for information to be leaked to. It's not said enough but this user appreciates all of you for some of the work yall do in keeping our children safe

good observation, now that you mention the hand it does look like a hand

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

There is none, that I know of. Somebody linked to Buyer's Market earlier in the thread, but as far as I can tell it has nothing to do with anything.

Of course, Sotos used to publish writings that were about sadistic child abuse and torture. He might still do that, not sure.

Quite possibly

Just heard about an interesting book from halfchan:
Dialogues with Forgotten Voices: Relational by Harvey L. Schwartz
Apparently it has some references to the abuse these subhumans subject children to, with some survivors speaking out in the book

Programmed to Kill is another good one

Auditory spectrogram: The basic internal representation assumes that the speech sound is separated into a number of frequency bands (distributed evenly across a psychoacoustically based frequency scale like in this case the bark scale) and that the compressed frequency-channel-specific intensity is represented over time. If you compare the dark areas of both pictures they are very similar. The right one is a bit higher in frequency and has more noise.

The guy in that video has been identified
facebook.com/worldcorpenterprises/posts/684509664934827
There's a lot of talk about implanting chips

here's his tumblr
holysagemunroe.tumblr.com/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1646770

https ://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1648437

wtf am I watching

Holy fuck

No, this is all just delusional bs but god it is entertaining to watch you all grasp at vapor trails.

The light looks like a floating pool light.

please, by all means post evidence of their innocence

Lads

http ://thespiritguides.ning.com/profile/GaryLeeMunroeBarneyHolySage

archived
archive.fo/Q2nYN

why bother, some of you are so far down the rabbit hole of your own imaginations that you could be given a walking tour of comet and you'd make up some absurdity about how they filled in the basement and bricked it off overnight with the work being done by private contractors from a company that doesn't exist on any public record.

Piss off then you worthless nigger.

including behind the curtains in the back area performance scene where a livestreamer was stopped by workers, yes?
And the #killroom freezer with a suspicious stain to the side, inconspicuously matching a certain hole from a different photo of a construction site digging underground?

Then it won't matter if it's investigated even further then. Besides the really powerful smoking gun will likely be indirect to this specific case and be found by "accident". All it takes is motivation that there's merit to the story and the bloodhounds will eventually sniff out everything. Such a powerful pedo network wouldn't be perfect in covering its tracks.

And it's specifically cheese pizza too. I too can't help but suspect some fuckery afoot.

It's a police sketch you fucking retard it isn't a picture. Of course it isn't going to be perfect, but you can't honestly think it could get much closer.

You a pedo kike?

I honestly think this is just a "smart" marketing campaign by some opportunist trying to cash in on pizzagate. The people behind this and the whole industry know by now that if you make a music video and add some occult shit, there will be a lot of buzz about Illuminati etc. Dropping clues and riddles to the conspiracy sphere is an easy way of generating attention. How many have visited the sound cloud page by know? How many is now familiar with the brand "Worldcorp"? Many, many hits, the name is now known. The people behind this would have to look at this campaign as a great success. At least it's a great case study in online marketing 2017. The music sounds like captain murphy.

I'm starting to think so too. The videos are very disturbing, but there isn't anything concrete in any of them. Nothing that makes me go "oh fuck these are definitely real."

The pedos are getting fucking desperate lads.

It takes anons, casually familiar with the esoteric workings of fandoms and cults and willing to dig through shit that puts people off out of plausible deniability, to uncover real time links. It might not be this one, it might not be the next one, but eventually we will spill into places neglected by the network out of laziness and drug-softened incompetence.

I wonder sometimes why we even help the normies out with this stuff, when it's so painfully obvious and right under their fucking noses. For fuck's sake, this is all being pulled off by goons and pre-2012 TORposting pedos, the normiest incarnation of an individuated internet person.

those screams.. how has this been publicly allowed for so long?

Where were you when John Podesta beat a screaming child with a wet broom for sexual pleasure?

SIC'EM SESSIONS

Are you fucking serious? "Let's market ourselves as a cover for a pedo rings by making obscure references that only insiders would know about"
You are either a deceptive kike or an ignorant nigger.

No. No goddamn it. No fire deaths. I've been seeing a lot of shills pushing for burning recently and you should all know better. Fire feeds Moloch. Torturing humans feeds Moloch. Kill these fucks with lead, iron, and rope. Leave the vengeance torture to the Thule society so any emotional feeding can be countered.

Got any proof there, schlomo?

I have to wonder if this worldcorp site was leaked by someone inside their pedo network. There is no explanation for how this site one day pops up on cuckchan without any connection to anything else.

I don't know if the video is real or not but I can just see Podesta doing some shit like this. It's real in my mind, goy.

This whole thread in a nutshell.

shill.

Well I just got home from work and opened the thread. (1) means shit, everyone makes a (1) post.

I have no problem with anyone continuing the research in to this. Satanic pedophile rings has been a thing in conspiracy sphere since at least the eighties. I don't have any doubt that such phenomena exists. I wish you success in researching this and I hope you discover the truth.

(checked and keked)
Yes I am serious. They don't care about your morals, newfag. Playing with concepts like pedophilia is not "beyond" them, you should know that by know. They are all about being provocative, they thinks it's fun and cool, yes le edgy. It's not necessarily about making big money but rather about getting notoriety and respect from a select sphere of people in their industry. They don't give a fuck about right or wrong. Do you care what normies say about you posting "Hitler did nothing wrong :D:D:D"? That's very provocative to normies, but you righly don't give a shit, invert values and apply the same mentality to a libshit art major.
I do wish you success in researching this and I hope you discover the truth. I just said I "believe", not that it can't be true.

Definitely a mop. With this they can push the water or whatever it is they're using towards the child, or squash it against its skin to burn it with hot water. Doing that and alternating between freezing and boiling water is effective as torture.

Fuckin' capped user

HE FUCKING ADMITS ITS HIM at 0:37
youtube.com/watch?v=eo1Oe3cGU50
He sings "I'm John Podesta" and cuts into "SING!"
Save This

webm/mp4, pls

hummmmmm

Could also be a rubber broom. They are often more narrow than standard brooms / mops and look more like the thing in picture.

do you see how wirery the strands are in the 2nd pic? it's a cheap broom

automaton.

That sounds like awkward stumbling over the singing rather than him NAMING HIMSELF for fuck's sake.

Makes no sense, but good effort finding this

Nah he didn't stumble.

"I'm John Pode–SING!"

Yup. Doesn't sound like "I'm John Podesta"

Fuck off kike.

SICK 'EM, SESSIONS

nigger pls

"AAHMNA MANAA-SING" is literally all I'm hearing
I'll fucking take it apart in audacity hol up

He's a fucking idiot psycho dude. He's already deliriously singing to a child WHO HE'S TORTURING BTW.
He let his name slip and remembered he was on video. Come on dude.

"each.mp4" using same gamma correction I used in the other video. I've doubled the resolution to make it clearer on big screens.

That was even worse than the fatherhood video. Looks like its him standing over a pale child.

Also anons, and this is just intuition and I've been wrong before (even in this very thread) but I think this is really old footage recorded with an older cell phone. At first I thought it was ripped from something of higher quality but now I think these were recorded on potatoes. "each.mp4" strikes me as something close to was the original quality was where "fatherhood.webm" seems resized/recompressed. I think it was copied and then shared a lot before finding its way to whoever is uploading this stuff to that website.

I'm going to say this is at least a video that is a couple of years old but perhaps older. This was taken on the phone the guy had before he upgraded to an android/iphone or it was taken on a really early Android. Remember I'm going on nothing here but the quality and what I suspect.

If this is an art project the guy is using old equipment and shitting practices intentionally. With what passes for art these days that honestly wouldn't surprise me. Draw your own conclusions.

Extending on this thought. This is pretty near the quality of most common phones during Obama's early years. So if this is tired back in to higher ups in the Government it might be something that someone sat on until the time was right to release it.

But I thought we were the Thule society…

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I WAKE UP

This.

More pedo rings being busted:

FBI: Mass Arrests Made In Sex Trafficking Sting In Detroit

archive.is/UOP6Z
yournewswire.com/fbi-sex-trafficking-sting-detroit/

FBI Raids Massive Pedo Ring At US Adoption Agency

archive.is/HpXzV
yournewswire.com/fbi-pedo-ring-adoption-agency/

Underrated post this user is right

looks just like Skippy in the same damned hoodie

Trump has busted more pedo-rings in his first three months than the Clinton and Obama administrations together throughout their entire service.

How are dems going to explain this?

Easy. They won't. They'll just ignore it.

This is a nightmare that will last, enjoy the forever Happening!

THIS RIDE NEVER ENDS!

Feel free to press the distress button, it only has one message:

CONDUCTOR WE FEEL FINE!

:D:D:D

It implies criminal inaction and negligence over evidence that were already in the services' possession. There's no fucking way Trump could have rooted out all that filth without pre-existing evidence and surveillance on the subject within a fucking month.

CIA LEAKS zip 729 MB

archive.org/details/CIALEAKS

Can anyone make a version of the other one "each day I grow some more" where it's brighter? I'm certain there's shit to discover there. The kid is clearly tied up with his arms in the air and I believe there is figure with him in there.

When dealing with a global jewish conspiracy you need to be cryptic and elitist with info distribution if you want to survive and not have your entire folder of incriminating evidence confiscated and buried away.

THE NOSE KNOWS

hey pal could you provide some proof for your claim thanks in advance

Can anyone check if this is a virus or malware?
Or if it is even legit?

Seconded.

"I'm _ __"

hard to make out as fuck

That clearly says John Podesta. He's just got his teeth gritted or something. Now that it's slowed down loud it's incredibly easy to hear that's what he's saying.

Oh shit

That pic is almost certainly fake. My gf is into bondage. Tape doesn't stick to skin very well, skin oil, sweat or spit makes it come off. Even if you cover half her face with tape like pic related, it'll still come off if she struggles.

After midnight, we get revenge

Wouldn't if the tape was wrapped around the back of her head.

You can clearly see that it isn't though

These kikes just don't give a fuck.

So you're saying that because the girl in that pic is able to get the tape off her mouth enough to talk/scream it must be fake?

It's either staged or she's making no effort to escape.

Are you the one that's retarded? It's a fucking broom.

Little girl guarded by a man with probably a gun pointed to her head must be faking it because she doesn't want to risk getting shot. You're either retarded or a kike.

It sounds like "I'm just _" or "I'm just a _".
It's not that clear. We know it's him anyways.

Nah it's pretty damn clear.

It's time to go

Doesn't sound ANYTHING like he's saying "just.' Like not even a little bit.

It's possible that they are not trying to escape.

I'm saying that the way the tape is over their mouths is entirely ineffective. It only works on TV.

yeah off of that point what the fuck is this guy doing watching caillou in 2016? I know it's in syndication still but would it not make more sense if this video was from before the air date of the last episode in 2010? Also the sound quality is garbage

btw why the hell does this guy seem to know the theme song by heart?

To me it sounds like he doesn't know the lyrics. He fills the missing "like exploring" with his gibberish and then finishes correctly with "I'm Caillou"

how do you explain the kids screaming

Yes it does.

The song he's singing is from Caillou.
It goes
>I'm just a kid who's four

We have ears you stupid kike. It VERY CLEARLY doesn't sound ANYTHING like "just." Even if it isn't "John" it's extremely clearly an o sound and not a u sound. Filtered.

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEAI4Dsb82A

Lot's a folks here don't seem to know the song.

Not all fire feeds him. Flames of JUSTICE feed the likes of Ammit instead.

That's the thing user. You're no longer sleeping.

Good fucking God. A swift death is more merciful than these subhuman scumfucks deserve, but we shouldn't debase ourselves to animal-like savagery. Just get this shit over with already.

SICK 'EM, SESSIONS

No, not at all. I just pointed out that the tape didn't go all the way around her head; for all I know the tape is just for the photo and she's being menaced by a man with a gun.

Jesus Christ. I can no longer listen to children's songs without thinking that some demon is crooning it while whipping toddlers in some dark basement.

Fuck…. when will we start the real fire?

im perma sceptic towards pizzagate and similar conspiracies that revolve around "connecting dots" because I always think, yeah you've made what 20 different connections but have you ever thought about the thousands of things that aren't connected in between?

You know monkeys on a type writer and all that. Enough people doing enough digging are bound to find patterns, no matter what the context.

Not trying to delegitimise the movement this is just genuinely how I feel.

Can anyone convince me otherwise?

I don't wanna alarm you guys, but I hear two kids in that video.
One slightly higher pitched (a girl, possibly) and another with a slightly lower pitch (a boy most likely).

I mean, what do I know, I just play in a band and learned to tell pitches and invidual notes apart in a dozen instruments, right?
He can't be doing this shit to two kids at the same time, can he?

AHAHAH
no way
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

Oh fuck.

The kid is loosing their hair due to all the stress caused by the abuse

That's it's head.

Or they were shaven before this, meaning this is one of the ones that are served up in a cannibal dish.

This is how the "prepare" the meat.

this makes me weep. he needs to hang

you dont want your hands to burn, when you push the child under the hot shower.

Yes it does.
No it isn't.
Get fucked, kike.

I just noticed something because of your post.
That "broom" looks very, very damaged.
How hot does water need to be to start melting plastic fibers, the kind they use on brooms like that?

Time to die!

Councilorfag here, you are full of shit.

Most women who experience violent sexual abuse can become broken within hours or even minutes and stockholm syndrome is real as fuck why do you think they named it after a swedish town .
That picture was not taken 5 minutes after the abduction, by the time it was taken she likely did not have enough of her own personality in tact to even conceptualize the possibility of escape.

How curious, I like bondage too.
A common staple for people too poor to buy ballgags is to use tape.
The tape isn't there for anything else other than silencing the person. It's not kept in place because it sticks to skin, it's kept there because it sticks to the wad of cloth you insert in the mouth.
Warning: buy a ballgag, much safer. Cloth in mouth sounds hot, especially if it's underwear until you realize that the person is one step away from choking without you noticing. Ballgags don't have that problem.

Now read what posted.
She's gagged. She's not gonna struggle, she doesn't even think about struggling at that point. After a year and a half of captivity, she's broken. If the tape fell off, she'd most likely put it back herself before someone beat her.

Does anyone else find it interesting where Comet Pingpong is located in DC? Also did we ever get any info on the C.H.I.L.D Centre?

Bondage is a jewish masonic ploy to fuck kids. Get in line with the shills who think this is an arg.

Anyone else notice the draping effects at 0:19 and at 0:23 numerous times when camera tilts upwards.

I would imagine it's blankets for further sensory deprivation as towels make no sense.

Also there's a song playing in the first five seconds that's dimmed throughout. Audios coming from a different direction as opposed to the voice with the broom and the kid.
And a siren at 0:52.

Is the kid actually speaking English??????

You can correlate the height of the bars across the window with depth of the tub to get a rough estimate then use statistical averages for boys growth rate to find age.

Hope this fuck gets caught.

there are like 7 manholes in front of comet ping pong. its at the crossroads. It is also equidistant from the local masonic temples. Including the supreme council of the scottish rite. The tunnels are all connected from the supreme council that is on 16th street. Also there is confirmed Smithsonian museum tunnels on 16th street. There is also a tunneling operation from pegasus museum to comet ping pong.

Got any sources for this information? I saw pictures of tunnels being dug in the basement of Comet Pingpong but I didn't see evidence of where the tunnels go yet.

Poor kid. Is he(she?) even alive now?

We are. By leave it to the Thule society I mean leave it to our wizards, aka those who know their memetics and the enemy's memes as well. Our foot soldiers should not be risking fire deaths and should put a bullet in anyone, even an enemy, who is suffering one. No sense feeding enemy gods by accident.

Basically unless you're this guy
Don't burn anyone. And even then think about it for a while first.

Sick [sic] 'em Sessions. We have children to save. These people love symbolism, and deserve efficient, non-symbolic deaths for their astonishing crimes and lack of willpower. They have no magical power of their own so they steal it from torturing children. We will have vengeance for centuries of crimes committed against our volk.

manholes
twitter.com/yung__desi/status/805448875909718016

16th street tunnels
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1551878

SICK 'EM, SESSIONS!

Well said, user.

Off topic, but that shitty oathbreaker meme is starting to grow on me. I guess there's something to be said about the memetic power of autistic repetition in the face of rejection.

Your oaths are lost you fucking shit talking freemason.

youtu.be/e-_o7woYZE8

found on a YT profile,in the comment section under this video: youtu.be/oHXBrEXmowo

the user is derailing about evidence on cam

nice channel logo

What's with the red feet?

News at 11.

read the subtitles

The only thing I don't understand is, why would he film it?

video comment section just purged

Careless narcissism and sexual gratification?

Proof.
Not the "present in court" proof.
The "as you can see, the kid is well trained" proof.

The thing is, one kind also works as the other, as this sick fuck is about to discover.

SICK 'EM, SESSIONS

Because he's a sick fucker. Why does Patrick Bateman record himself killing people and flex at himself in the mirror? He's deranged. Anyone into that kind of shit is not mentally stable obviously.

This:
Particularly the "sexual gratification" part. It lets him relive the moment over and over.

I suppose it's also fetishism. He's getting the kicks from the small risk of getting jailed.

Unfortunately there needs to be more hard proof. Normies hate pedophiles but there's almost no way in hell they're going to think Podesta is a pedo just from audio (because he's an authority figure), that's how mentally out of it they are. This Podesta guy with a lot of other Jews think that they are untouchable. It's only a matter of time. Hopefully none of this Pizzagate shit gets buried like the Franklin case.

Also totally forgot about that. Wasn't there some serial killers who wanted to be caught? i.e showing up to crime scenes and making idiotic mistakes?

Its a name for sure fucktards.

Stop being retarded your looking like shills.

WHAT THE FUCK EVERY user NEEDS TO WATCH THIS
HE LITERALLY SAYS 'IM JOHN PODESTA'

That's why flamethrowers are the best way to deal with these people, it gets it done with pretty quickly and its fuggin brutal but also doesn't degenerate into sadism since you are not actively torturing the pricks but you just spray them with the flamethrower and let em burn which would be extremely painful. Kill em with flamethrowers, or alternately blowtorch their dick off and then shoot them in the stomach and kneecaps with a .22 so their stomach acids burn them from the inside, their kneecaps are shattered and their dick is a melted stump of pure agony.

you guys see this? what's with the skippy thing?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55867

You know how we keep talking about memes bleeding into meatspace…

SICK 'EM, SESSIONS

Skippy is Podestas lovable alter-ego.
The cute hunginged psycopath that likes to shower little kids in scalding hot water.
There's a few accounts of people who worked with him referencing the name too.
Google it.
Let them know. Let them piss their pants.

I knew I wasn't hearing things! The first time I saw this video I thought it might have taken place at some kind of a music club.

Ok I took the gamma edit from this thread and I went further® and mixed a normal copy with opacity set to 40. On the first track I changed the color curves and added a highpass filter. This is as good as it gets for the video. I can work on the audio but this is fine for now.

i can fuck with the curves to discern peripheral objects if anyone can guess where they may be.

In this one I chroma keyed the purple out of the video but it is not much better if not worse

dude nice work. i actually couldnt even tell this is what was happening in the original. so it isnt multiple tracks edited, the dude doing the video has an actual kid there

worldcorp seems like one of the stops on a ratline The admin of the site likely means nothing…some low level pedo cucked into holding the admin password for free.

Imagine this to be a company, same social media strategy as the rest. *hints* *suggestions* etc…if you were a pedo and needed a JB Waifu, these are the guys you get in contact with. Following the trail like an interested john leads you to the same conclusions we have here….cept we aint buying, so no more info.

re: BDSM: afaik the subspace state is sort of incidentally the first stage of the dissociative state used for trauma-based mind control. Most masochists stop there, but I have seen some go to extremes and end up with entirely dissociated and fragmented personalities. The effects of subspace state still leave the masochist in a very programmable state. _MOST_ SJWs have been lead through BDSM…(((pure coincidence)))

My opinion, is that WorldCorpo.com was made by an NSA employee who has been independently researching the DC Satanic Cult Movement, and became so sick that they decided to create a website to disseminate the information.

So I've been figuring this is some kind of art video meant for a Peter Sotos-type market that could be connected to Pizzagate and Podesta (considering the amount of artist types hanging around there).

But now I'm thinking, why would they make it all unclear like this? To make it seem more realistic to their clients? This leads me to believe the videos were either made for a private circle of people, rather than to sell to perverts,

or that it isn't really art at all.

and by unclear I mean a blurry, shitty video

SICK 'EM, SESSIONS!!!

I haven't been up to date with all this stuff so excuse me for asking.
Where did all of this stuff came from ? And is he a reliable source?

It is not much better. The shitty thing is when you invert it the color is all white so there is not a whole lot that can be done to make it clearer.

Maybe the gamma on my monitor is too low but this is the first time I've been able to make out the kid's figure in the vid and I am pretty fucking horrified right now.

Purge soon

It's not fake, been seeing it in legitimate places since the 90's. Unsolved Mysteries did the story once, same pic was used.

so re: type of phone/camera… there is a light reflected from outside the shower unlikely coming from the camera since it is stationary and camera is all over the place right? but it doesnt seem to light up the draping dark shapes outside the shower?

kids got short hair, probably a boy.

if you were filming and weilding a mop would you use your dominant hand for camera or mop? probably camera eh? a right handed person? is JP right handed?

expanding on this:
the fa/tg/uy types sound like the protagonist from Lolita. due to his impulses he's more subservient to the girl than the other way around. these guys probably buy the kids.
the Podesta types, wishing to dominate, probably sell them.

they both need the rope, but the latter types need a short drop.

could be artfag people with real video they found from who knows where. still worth the effort investigating

And we're the monsters.

Ah, I met a feminisit two years ago on facebook.
Complete whackjob of an SJW, fighting racism and "guetto culture" by graffiting, burning bras and all that shit. Nice pictures, but she was hideous as fuck in person. Went back to talk about the patriarchy every 15 minutes.
Back then I cut ties (more like, we went out once and I deleted every contact I had of her afterwards) because she was ugly AND boring as sin.
A month later, some tub of lard is porking her. Ties her, spanks her, and she dresses like a pig (tail and everything).

I cannot stress how close I was to dying of laughter, especially at the indirect "public statuses" about someone "losing his chance" and now a "real man" stepped forward.
The dumb fuck can have the dumb broad all he wants. Funniest shit and that "relationship" only lasted 3 months as far as I can tell from the public status.

Once they experience that sub-space, they'll go against every moral and ideology they hold in public just to repeat it.
This shit will never stop being funny as fuck to me.

I love that. Hitler was the most kind and caring leader during WW2. If only normies knew how fucked everything is.

SICK'EM, SESSIONS

Honestly I doubt it, though after the hell they've been put through death would be an end to their suffering. This time, we finish the job.

yeah this is the basic thing to get. art is not just art

Post lewds!

Being able to see this clearer I think I have a better idea of whats happening. As other anons have pointed out the boy is likely in a scolding hot shower. Notice how he tries to avoid the center where the water is. Whenever he does though is when Podesta hits the glass, reminding him that he has to self torture(presumably to either avoid a worse consequence or just so Podesta can show how well he trained the kid). At about 39-40 seconds it sounds like the kid screams "the water's hot" but it's hard to tell.

Also I have a theory about the light. Notice the spot the kid tries to avoid is also where the light is strongest. Perhaps the light is from one of those LED shower heads like pic related.

DUDE I don't think you know what you just found here. Look into the case of Tara Calico. There are 2 pictures that have come out since it was the original polaroid was found in the parkinglot.

1 was released, 1 was never released to the public. I don't wanna get to detailed but I knew an law enforcement "person" who would occationally get wasted with me and show me sick stuff from the evidence lockers.

New Mexico has some seriously fucked cases. This is one of the more famous ones. This is the picture that was never released.

Looks like someone is finally leaked it. Looks like someone has inside info.

If this is true of World Corp, Podesta must be shitting his pants.

SICK 'EM, SESSIONS

Given the art. I'm guessing it's probably cold water instead. Scarred and bloodied kids doesn't seem to be his kink and most likely won't attract a lot of buyers.

Here is a point worth mentioning. George Bush sr, George Bush, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Podesta, their legacy is destroyed. We may not have the information to convict today, but their legacy 10 years, 20 years, 50 to 100 years into the future is destroyed. Jeb Bush failed to be elected because of the Bush legacy, Chelsea Clinton's recently released book is currently at 74,600 place on Amazon's best seller list because no one gives a fuck.
Whether it's the truth or not, and I think it is the truth, the last 4 Presidents have been ruined. They are crumbling, it's why the shills are shilling, the press is pressing, and why the jews are jewing, as day by day goes by there is going to someday, soon I hope, be an FBI agent or an AG that blows the lid off all this shit. Many thousands of people seemingly are ready to take up an armed revolt. We've reached levels of winning never seen before.>>9278914

Stephen Colberts sister Elizabeth Colbert Busch was sponsored by the Podesta brothers when she ran for congress in SC. Isn't that interesting? No wonder he wants to cover up the pizzas. https:// archive.is/GcTJX

The light is in the floor. I think it's something like this installed in the floor.

"I'm John Podesta"

SICK 'EM, SESSIONS

could be detachable shower head that's fallen and is on the floor? check out the kid's gaze. it seems to be directed away from the shower door often and perhaps down? could be water spraying upward?

1. Someone needs to clean up the child's Audio.

2. Your top priority is making sure every top comment on every social media website focuses on 37 seconds, where he says " i'm John podesta" whilst singing.

This is real evidence, and it is going to be subject to the most real attempts at censorship we've seen in this entire fiasco. Do not stop spamming this video.

You are saving real children, and you are contributing to a real cause here. Every single post and comment on this may go towards saving a child.

Thankyou.

Epstein's mansion has a fully-equipped dentist's chair located in the bathroom next to a shower stall/bath tub. It was photographed when they raided him for hiring child prostitutes.

His tub didn't have glass doors or even a curtain rod though.

I imagine a dentist's chair could be used for restraining a kid for torture and medical care alike.

Bit of a historian here;

The video of podesta with the child is almost stereotypical of what project MKULTRA developed as interrogation techniques with the use of disassociation inducing drugs. So, basically, LSD and DMT. When injected, DMT lasts hours, and can cause severe dysphoria, ego death and hallucinations. First documented in use by Russia during the cold war, placing a subject in a frosted glass box, similar to what you'd find in any shower, and drugging them whilst flashing bright and disorientating lights was used to mentally degrade a subjects ability to comprehend their surroundings or situation. Loud and scary noises and pain were then used make the subject learn what to do and what to say in order to alleviate the blinding lights and the torture itself.

Children who have been ritualistically tortured or raped by government officials or wealthy elite also often report similar experiences.

Basically, these techniques are being used to keep the children from realising that what they're experiencing is really happening. Most of them would probably remember the torture and rapes as merely debilitating nightmares.

These organisations, no doubt, started off in the CIA.

the child says at 0:14 "I'm just a girl"

If memory serves; it was a biological female who later became a tranny after Sam had cut ties with her. Most of this anti-Sam Hyde bullshit is just D&C trash.

its not scolding hot water it is not even cold water. The boy is being taunted by podesta. He is wearing a masonic apron. That is what this is all about you see the missing link here is that when satanists kill people they put on a lambskin apron that designates a badge of innocence. He is simply taunting the boy while wearing a mask and an apron. Also a jumpsuit. That is what is going on. He is darting towards the child every now and then and then he massacres the child in the shower so the blood drains. Common masonic ritual. Now people got a problem with me saying this. Well if you got a problem with it shoot yourself in the head with that .22 that you always talk about having one in the chamber with. I am sick of this shit. Masons in masks scaring children while holding a knife. the kid has been stuck a few times that is why it is frantic. He did not go in for the kill yet but that is what is taking place the child is being stabbed to death.

Its not trauma based mind control its masonic ritual murder.

it wouldn't even have to be scalding hot, use Ben-Gay or IcyHot and expose the skin to mildly warm water and that shit fucking burn, but doesn't leave actual burns.

face @ 30s

i know. since this footage came out the other day i havent been able to sleep. waking up screaming and in tears. its finally all too clear that this is absolutely real and likely international, like we always thought. to think of what is actually going on, and has always been going on, and the kids living through this. it makes me want to scream until i cant.

im going to try my hand at cleaning up the audio. i really cant bear to look or listen to it again, but this is too important. and there has to be backups. if many of us have cleaned (undoctored) copies of it, it will be harder to suppress.

no. thank YOU. even if you are a LARPer i dont fucking care. the message is good.
please dont let us down FBI

This is not a water park. Its a shower. You would fucking hear the shower on dammit. This is masonic ritual murder.

HAND NOT A FACE.

nah dude. if stabbed, im pretty sure boys hands would have blood on them. and when he touched the shower door there would be some hand shaped blood prints.

M8 i'm not a fucking larper, you people are doing a good thing here.

Then he did not stab him yet. but I hear no water and I think the water angle is unfounded.

Don't forget in the email sent out describing the 6, 9, and 11 year olds there was a forward to a Jon stuart lebowitz

Ok, wow. Nice job, you can actually see a child in the shower now. I thought it might be fake before but not anymore.

hmmmm

You realize that your picture has a real picture underneath it?
You realize that tony is fatter?

what the fuck kind of infighting are you trying to start shill? silly silly silly.

this looks like MKUltra to me

The light is quite powerful. I don't think it's one of those detachable shower heads. I searched for them and they don't seem so powerful. I think it's build into the floor of the shower. We have to assume that the shower is build for this purpose. It's also much more difficult to avoid if it comes from below. You can't look up because you have the boiling water in your face. You have to look down into the lights. It just fits perfectly into the disorientation thing.

It also seems that the shower can't be opened from the inside. He tries to open it 0:05 and 0:33. The way he presses his body against the door and the sides make it clear that the water is very hot. If the water were cold it would be uncomfortable but not so much that he has to move around like that.

Tor fag is full of shit and tries to derail with his mason crap. filtered.

Why the "I'm your daddy" talk then? I don't think he wants to kill the kid right then and there, it doesn't make sense. He's obviously priming the kid for future shit by implanting the father association in his mind.

Where in the video do you see water being pressed against the glass or even hear any water?

It would've helped if it wasn't recorded on the lowest possible quality camera in a 10 mile radius.

SIC' EM SESSIONS!!!

Oh, my god…

Thats deffinetly the silhouette of a little boy. Also notice he has no hair? Hes bald. Either the kid has cancer or they keep him bald or recently shaved light to avoid disease if its a kid victimised by child trafficing.

If hes bald, that explains the sick fuck (if podesta) singing the theme from Caliou.

It much like we do on farms and outdoor dog breeds, hair if unwashed attracts disease, bugs, tics, and filth.

A farmer isnt going to wash every fucking cow, sheep, goat, llama, alpaca, every day. That kid is likely trafficked and treated like literal farm animal, unwashed, sick, and suffering.

Because he wants his daddy to save him and that is the climax of fear saying he is his father now before killing him.

the song is from caillou, the whole line is "im just a kid whos four, each day i grow some more"

sounds like hes starting the song over and stumbles the line as he's yelling at the kid to sing

I don't get it. If he wanted to maximize the kid's fear, I would be more scared if the guy said "You're daddy can't help you now!" instead of "I'm your daddy now!"

Are you just guessing here, or have you encountered the I'm your daddy thing before a ritual killing before?

Highlight all of my posts and read the thread.
I said i was wrong like 10 hours ago.
it's definitely a broom.

Sounds like a power thing. He feels empowered by being his dad or some shit.

Yes actually during twittergate someone claimed to see a video of 2 children waking up strapped to a table and they said "mommy?"
.a man in a mask say "I am your mommy now" before the 2 kids where pelted with multiple knives.

FUCK MIDNIGHT IF IT'S HALF PAST NINE

THAT MEANS IT'S RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD TIME

fuck man…. people won't even find out about this shit. People don't even know the elite are child sacrificing monsters.

I've got the reach and the teeth of a killin' machine, with a need to bleed you when the light goes green, best believe, I'm in a zone to be, from my yin to my yang to my Yang Tze.
Put a grin on my chin, come to me, 'cuz I'll win, I'm one-of-a-kind and I'll bring death to the place you're about to be: another river of blood runnin' under my feet.
Forged in a fire lit long ago, stand next to me, you'll never stand alone. I'm last to leave, but the first to go, Lord, make me dead before you make me old.
I feed on the fear of the devil inside of the enemy faces in my sights: aim with the hand, shoot with the mind, kill with a heart like arctic ice

I am a Soldier and I'm marching on, I am a warrior and this is my song

I bask in the glow of the rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore, wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands I'll kill some more.
Bullet in the breech and a fire in me, like a cigarette thrown to gasoline, if death don't bring you fear I swear you'll fear these marching feet.
Come to the nightmare, come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be, in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth, where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps.
Call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs like a body bag; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast.

I am a Soldier I'm marching on, I am a warrior and this is my song

Now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief, and the least of me's still out of your reach. The killing machine's gonna do the deed, until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves.
Chin in the air with a head held high, I'll stand in the path of the enemy line. Feel no fear, know my pride: for God and Country I'll end your life.

purenudism.com/free-nudist-pictures.html
if you search nudism on google, most of the pictures is children naked.

sicker than your average

Thats because its the only technically legal way for pedos to look at kids naked.

A while back on eddit, there was a picture of a bathroom with a caption of "does anyone recognize this bathroom?"

yah good call on bald calliou thing. but how confident are you the kid is bald and not just short haired? do you think you can really tell?

not that its critical just trying to paint as accurate a picture as possible of this scenario for best results

Well it's a simple application of deductive reasoning;

1. The child is heard referring to itself as female.

2. The child is clearly bald or has very short hair, unusual for a female child.

3. The theme song sung is in reference to a popular child's cartoon where the main character is infamously bald.

I think it's safe to assume some causal connection given everything else in the video seems to fall into some connective category.

i find that stupid.

its worrisome how easy is to find pictures of naked children.

Looks like short hair.
see>>9282907
that black on top of the head is hair.
either black or brown.

Very few people think the child is a girl, where are you getting them saying they're a girl?

just because the show has a bald main character is irrelevant.

it isn't safe to assume, you need to read the thread again, you already thought the child was bald and clearly they arent.

I assumed it was a boom mic hitting the door until someone screencapped it.

A forensic quality 3d model to test the camera perspective is in order, well done

Does it still count as an ARG when we can't even be sure we're in the same reality any more? This shit's real enough now, and that makes it too real.

What does ARG mean? I've been trying to follow the last 4 or 5 threads but still don't know.

ive found slowing the recording down slightly makes the childs words more intelligible. right now i have it at 0.84 the original speed. still trying to isolate it from podestas voice. his is much louder in the recording though, and his frequencies are all over whenever he is speaking. but there are a few instances where he waits for the child to answer, and the child isnt just screaming.
the following timings refer to original file (not the slowed down version)
most notable ones are:
8.2sec - my something hurts john (hard to understand)
11.9sec - john (notable as there is no podesta voice)
16.5sec - same as above
40.9sec - child screams dad by himself
43.5sec - child, "the waters hot" (not too sure about it, but maybe)

and thats where im at. using a combination of noise removal and eq notch. if anyone knows how to isolate frequencies better please chime in. ive never done anything like this.

either way check in on those times, mark them, then slow the recording down and see what you can come up with. look for more times where the child is answering while podesta is silent.