Anti-Trump Protestors Knock CA Congressman's 71 Year Old Staffer Unconscious

Dana Tyrone Rohrabacher, is the U.S. Representative for California's 48th congressional district.
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/02/15/rohrabacher-staffer-71-knocked-unconscious-by-group-delivering-valentines-day-cards/
71 fucking years old. She' lucky he didn't stroke out or break something on the fall
Indivisible OC. Let's gather up some information against these Cali Antifa Faggots
You have to love how CuckBS calls an actual attack on a 71 year old man an "assault" in quotation marks.
Holy fucking shit these savages knocked over a 2 year old child. If that were my child I would have shot whoever touched them right there on the spot.
Jesus Christ America.
Indivisible OC Twitter:
twitter.com/indivisible_oc
Site
indivisibleoc.org

Other urls found in this thread:

indivisibleguide.com
youtu.be/P-CHZdTmBA4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How are these cunts a threat again?

We really need to push for these guys declared a terrorist organization. And declare it open season on these fucks.

I might also add the headline is a bit disturbing. I hit the character limit.
You can't be doing both. What the fuck CBS.
Pick one. CBS makes me fucking sick.
Rohrabacher and his district are heavily ProTrump and he's taken a ton of threats over this. I remember reading he had to personally hire a massive security detail.
Sucks his 71 year old staffer (a woman) was fucking injured. Also a 2 year old child?
Holla Forums this shit makes me sick.

They're pissed he opened a door and hit a kid. When it was the people on the other side of the door who positioned the kid for a photo op. Insanity

Pick one. In your hurry to be frosty piss, you failed basic reading comprehension.

Take your white knight outrage back to reddit. It doesn't matter the age or sex of the victim. People being assaulted is all that matters.

Fuck off Kike

Fuck off Shlomo

your
gay
forced
RABBI

Reported. Off topic schlomo shit posting to divert and distract.

Just based upon the quick to shill kikes in this thread alone OP, you're into something they don't want to get out.
INDIVISIBLE OC. LOOK INTO THIS GROUP.

They arent. Their tactics and the medias loving spread of their deeds make them seem like a 'problem'. They would never attack anyone who could defend themselves. So all you read about is "they are destroying Trump supporters left and right" But that is only because they are forming large groups and targetting the weakest among us.

This. Indivisible OC?
Their official handbook:
indivisibleguide.com
Their official YouTube video:
youtu.be/P-CHZdTmBA4
Let's get to scanning their Twitter too and seeing what we can find as per possible donors or ties to others.

This, if you catch them alone or even with a couple people don't hold back bullying them ruthlessly. Don't get yourself in trouble, but make them feel like they can't just walk around with communist attire and antifa shit without some kind of reaction similar to what you'd get if you donned a swastika. I did this a few weeks ago in a whole foods parking lot in Brea. I saw some fucking manlet twig walking by himself with a Che shirt and an antifascist action sticker on his backpack and I mocked him, got in his face while he kept trying to walk away with his face dejected staring at the ground and he was visibly shaken up. I'm tall, but not even that big of a man, I do lift a bit though, I'm just clearly not as weak as they'd like.

I thought I heard that name before when he grilled that lying bitch Powers back when she wanted the US to go into Ukraine. Trump even put him in the running for Secretary of State.

I feel this wasn't a random act of violence but a purposefully targeted attacked in order to show to Trump and his inner circle a message. I wish we had video.

The design of their website reminds me of Tavistock. This isn't some "grassroots" outfit and along with HWNDU someone's interested in promoting this.

why are commies so organized?

Because the bourgeois is funding them. The irony is so thick I want to choke on it and die

fuck these people

did anyone report the mother to child services for purposefully putting their kid behind a door?

I know it's been said a million time, but the fucking cognitive dissonance is amazing. These are the ones who organized and successful at protesting? Fuck man, how can we counter-protest?

We should just march out well-dressed and in MAGA hats, but not actually do anything.
I guarantee you libshits will piss themselves in fear at the sight of any group they can't gang up on to sucker punch even if they don't say a word or even move

lol

But seriously it looks like these people are living off of grant money as some kind of loop-hole to engage political on someone's dime. Someone should make a case if this is true.

smash their kids when they aren't using them as meat shields.

I highly doubt that. These faggots have nothing to lose, even if they killed a man (AND THEY HAVE) the media will portray them as just angsty youth and brush it off. They will use any pussy-ass tatics, these are the type of people with no honor. Most important thing I guess is always stay in a group, however this might assblast them so bad that they might start throwing Molotovs. Carry a firearm with you, note: this is quite difficult if they're protesting in a liberal state (which they always have)

When is it, anons? When do we teach some manners to these cunts?

(checked)
Marvelous. Thanks be to Kek.

fantastic digits sir

It's best to just steer clear of their riots in general, if you're carrying there, especially in blue states, they will trip you up and throw the book at you claiming you went with the intention of assaulting them. If you're out and about though, and they bring the riot to you, I don't think they can use this defense though, who knows.

They are wolves, they attack the weak, they separate fro, the herd and attack, well organzied they will not attack, and when they do the consequences will discourage them

Fuck walking into the middle of the firing squad, mate. Why not spot'em while they're acting up and take'em when they drop their guard?
I've no intention of walking in columns and waiting to catch a club to the back of the head or a bullet. Fuck that. If you're gonna waste the energy of taking these trash out, take'em out after they think the party's over, when they're all patting each other on the back and got their bandanas drawn about their throats.

This is not about their events but our public events. People who sympathize withour views need to know they are not alone

Unsolicited advice: go down to your local Goodwill and pick up shitty throwaway clothes you don't mind getting dirty. Enclosed pictures for easy visual guide on the types of items everyone will need to avoid catching the Red Menace.

Well if they come to your events they are fair game even in the most cucked states. Nothing happened legally to the traditional workers party when they hospitalized tons of antifa and put one in a coma.

I just don't know. So far they've got it rigged in their favor if we try to celebrate International Day of the Rope. I want to see it happen just as badly as you do, but I'm no leader of men. Trump is building things up for a big ol' bonfire, but he still has to work within the system, and most of his first year is going to be devoted to repairing the damage Obongo and Dubya have done.

A kike got mad over that song, in case you didn't know.

that thing looks like a pepe
im scared, Holla Forums
first it was kuk = kek
now we have thot = thoth

fug

No, Jesus Christ California

You memed a semen demon into existence. Great job.

Checking for When, Diddly

Jesus Christ indeed…

bumping to fight the derail.

Thanks user. I'm gonna bully the next commie I see!

MEGA shit to put your hands on a guy like that. Whole bunch of laws just for Federal employees.