VITAL INFO collected from Legit Internal Happenings / Shills / MediaLiesAgain

We have ONE day to spread this around Holla Forums, twitter, and all other outlets where the right people converse. We are entering a critical point in this meme and info war. Save this image, do not reply to shills, and post this in any non-shill thread over the next 24 hours.

WE ARE ENTERING A CRITICAL POINT IN THE MEME WAR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtlDC1sZFSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump
crazy amounts of slide threads

Its been lost for some time user, although after the exodus most of us only frequented there to fight ctr during the election. We won. We left permanently after.

where did he imply that?
stop that

Could be Sean Spicer, if by Position he means standing at a podium with the POTUS logo, and by Background he means Irish.

It's not Spicer from what I read in this. Who else could it be?

b-bump?

The seal says "TED"

The Cruz redemption arc continues.
I doubt it's Rato

Saw too many LARPers on cuckchan during last few months, so I'm skeptical on this.

He said Sean and Steve, so yes, self reference to throw off suspicion, but… I'm not convinced. Lots a people write like they speak so I'm gonna read and reread to think who matches up. Never heard bannon or many other of the inner circle talk tho

We'll know if legit by 12 Friday.

This was my thought as well, forgot to mention.

I think the writing of the posts is in a similar style to Spicer-speak.

I've seen no indication that Cruz has been welcomed to the inner-circle.

fucking fund a twitter hashtag campaign just like what they did on GG. I forgot what the site was called, though.

Could be. Check his bio. Similar spelling errors.

not that faggot

Now I remember the site. It was thunderclap.

How has the shilling been on here lately?

It sure as shit sounds like he's been practicing his presser delivery so much it's bled into his baseline composition style. Either it's Spicer being sloppy and letting his voice betray him, or it's somebody putting forth a considerable effort to make it appear that it's Spicer being sloppy. Listen to his cadence and pacing of asides in press conferences, sounds like a fucking match to me.

Lets be honest here, our Holla Forums hasn't been doing good lately either. Yes its much, much better but at the same time we have to deal with a shitposting mod, TRS shills, and the fact that sometimes this place feels like a Breitbart comment section.

I feel like I've seen this exact message somewhere before during the campaign. Same formatting style, same "pls hashtag" ending.

He's right that we have gotten too comfortable and complacent with Trump's win. We need to keep the pressure on the leftists, cuckservatives and the rest.

There was a few attempts to get hashtags trending at certain times during the election, some to a very successful degree, others not so much.

Pretty sure we all know it's spicer

We should probably be less worried about who it is and instead focus on what we can do with this idea. I do like the idea of fucking over the media again and it would not surprise me if they rolled out some bullshit and tried to pass it off as fact then later admit fault quietly. They did this throughout the election but like the shills, they've learned to capitalize on situations, this being Flynn's resignation.

#draftourdaughters was a major succes. I will be hastagging this tomorrow if something fugged happens. Be prepared anons.

Fuck off. This isn't going to be solved without violence, and everybody seems to understand that except Trump and his team. These people aren't going to go quietly to jail. It's time to assemble the SS, I know you know who we are, and you can be assured of our ideological commitment right out of the gate. We need a Night of the Long Knives to kill these pizzagators in their beds with machinegun fire. What are the Commies going to do about it - break a few more Starbucks' windows and burn a few trashcans? The only thing that's stopping us is the unwillingness of the administration to face the honest facts of what needs to be done. These sickos need to die. They're not going to wait around for you to haul them off so they can face a fair trial, they're going to use their considerable power to undermine the lawful government at every turn. Stop pussyfooting around and do your goddamn jobs - I know I'm just waiting for the call.

If I get a news alert on my phone I'm going to shit myself.

Exactly. Now every liberal will be obsessing over "RUSSIA" for the next two weeks, and any damaging news story will push them farther. Do everything to point out media falsehoods, lies, misinfo, and swaying of the general public to your friends, family, co-workers, and the random people we talk to online. As soon as people begin to distrust the media, the power of the psy-op weakens considerably.

Yeah. I can't help but read in his voice

Fucking THIS.

I know YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE. SEND THE FUCKING JSOC TEAMS TO COME GET US AND PRESS US INTO SERVICE. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO PAY US, JUST GIVE US FOOD AND BULLETS.

Plus it's main subject is a hashtag, which automatically sounds unimportant. Everything else is vague. What if the media tells the truth instead? What if everyone that posts this at 12:25 goes on someone's black list? It does sound shady.

he said one of his top advisor's sons
SONS
so its not spicer or steve

BUMP
Please sticky, mods?
My twitter was shoa'd today, will have to make another one

Cows would sooner fly. I can't see them telling the whole truth. If they do, then we have a record that someone came along and wanted us to dispute the truth. Proof of cover-up exists.

This is true. The timing could be altered then again, I imagine many people are already blacklisted to some degree and any big name person will wait to see what the deal is before jumping on.

He is the Emperors political assassin. Did you see how Trump ordered him to murder Bernie on stage and give him CANCA!

Which could have been a distraction. He did say Spicer posted there frequently. Keep up the great work, Spicey. It's so comfy watching you shut down beligerent, shitlib reporters

No, I'm aware of that. It's just a hunch that it's the same person behind these, because they have the same structure and formatting. The same call for action for some other hashtag campaign, but I can't put my finger on which one (and no, it's not the #draftourdaughters one).

But that's beside the point right now.

I made the image. Formatting similarities are coincidental.

Another user from half chan is giving it a boost somewhere on leddit. Their proofs.

Sign me up too please if you're here FBI. Ready to drop everything and kill traitors for room and board. I'm fit, young, high IQ, no social or family ties I'd have a problem severing. I'll take a new identity, a blood oath, whatever. I think I speak for most here when I say I'm game, and you know how to reach us.

Know the subreddits those are on?

Sorry, that's the only hint that other user gave me. Maybe a recent google search with phrases can get the sub/r/. I'd like to know too.

God no. We already have like 10 stickies up at once

If youre here, Spicey, i wanna say thanks for the comfy press briefings, its quickly becoming a habit each night when i return from the office to see you shut down shitlibs
Rei or Asuka?

FUCKING THIS
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED. You know I'm armed and you know I'm committed as all fucking hell. Just leave me a note under the door and I'm fucking there.

I'm in, too. I am 100% ready and willing to kill these fucking monsters. Only condition I have is that I get to take a few scalps

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ubr3j/breaking_4chan_news_desk_nails_it_again_wh/

Well, y'all can add me to another list.

We are the Uman Manda. We will eradicate the traitorous pedophiles for you. All you have to do is assemble the Hordes.

If your're calling dibs on scalps, I'mma call dibs on tongues.

*Umman Manda

The horde from who knows where will materialize in the physical word and the disappear, as quick as it came

I'll want a service patch and pin tho'

I SEND THE SCOURGE THUS SAID THE LORD

Dubs confirms, now the horde will wear fashy patches and pins

I'm waiting for some fun patches for my war jacket as we speak. CHECKED

Checked. Update our requests to food, ammo, and stylish badges and pins.

You pretend to much from KEK user

Huh?

he probably meant demand

Hitler confirms; food, ammo, and style is all we need to finally solve the PizzaGate problem.

Trump triggered me the minute he said a 10,000 man deportation force. If he brings up "10,000 man deportation force" again then I'll know we're in business and that's our queue to sign up as will Holla Forums.

This was only going to end one way. Either Trump becomes an authoritarian or his entire presidency is a failure and or assassinated.

Say "10,000 personnel deportation force". Kek demands it for authenticity.

Sign me up as well, ive stood by for far too long as this country has degraded and been shit upon by these globalists. I want to do my part and become an American hero. Come and recruit me, I've followed Trump since day 1. If you are the real deal, you know how to contact me.

REIGNITE THE MEME DREDNAUGHT POWER SUPPLY. WE RIDE FOR AMERICA. DUST OFF YOUR EDGEY SWORDS RIDE LIKE WILD ASSED NIGGERS TO WATER MELON

As an Irishman I get so Proud of seeing Great Irish-Americans.
I Will Never get tired of this.

THIS

MAKE THE CALL, SUMMON THE HORDE, LET THE UMMAN MANDA VISIT NIGHTMARES OF JUSTICE UPON THE WICKED

THE BRIGHTEST AND MOST LOYAL WARRIORS ANY KING COULD DREAM STAND BEHIND YOU

MAKE.THE.CALL

I've seen all the Press Briefings, and it doesn't sound like Spicer's voice. Though he does seem like he'd visit Reddit.

(checked)
That phrase alone strongly indicates to me Flynn's son, who was booted for PG tweets.

…why Friday specifically and why that time? Is CNN Fake News going to release something "big" on Friday evening?

100% in.

I'm a bit out of the way, but I can absolutely do what needs to be done in the region I live in before fading into obscurity. I'm young, fit, intelligent, but my PhD can wait for this nation to be made great again.

Just fucking say the word FBI.

Maybe, let's plan on it.

Meant to add: I've definitely seen this exact phrase from "LARPing" 4cuck threads before.
[spoilerIif it's you Sean: stop taking these J-school grads' shit![/spoiler]

Wouldn't be surprised if it's Flynn's son. Seems like he'd be a shitlord.

PR is also sticking out from the seal.

PR = Public relations = Press Secretary = Sean Spicer?

don't just hashtag, share pictures like this one

LARP until proven otherwise.

For now, just focus on amassing collections of and creating compilations of fake news from the MSM (there's tons).

im sorry is this 4chan? no? fuck off back there.

This, autistically spamming a hashtag with no text or content is full retard and makes you look like a bot. The context for #medialiesagain may not be totally clear until friday but just dump redpills and various examples of lugenpresse lies in meme or infograph form and it should work. This is now the thread to dump your anti-lugenpresse memes and infographs for anons without sufficient material.

Bump

this is probably Sean Spicer
he knows about the boards and our power I mean he was an anime faggot like us.

(for people who don't know he is the Gundam)

Trump still has Tier 1 operators on call. If he actually needs HIS INTERNET PEOPLE then things still need to get quite a bit worse than it is. Waiting quietly for Trump's request, but otherwise I am going to let the salaried professionals do what they're paid to do. Meanwhile, I shitpost and trigger jews and cucks.

There's been a whole lot of LARP lately. We'll see.

I think he will need his internet people at some point. There's a hell of a lot of us, and we're spread out into every nook and cranny in this country. Most of us aren't professional soldiers but then neither were most of the Novorossians who showed up to BTFO Soros-Maidan, at least from LPR and DPR. It will be a hell of a day if it comes to that, I'll give you that much. "Hi, I'm here on the president's public order, please turn over this National Guard armory by order of Execution Order 66."

lol'd hard at that image

>Doesn't know how to spoiler
Have a this clip from The man who knew too much

Two different posters for two different posts duh.

Ready here. Give the word.

Fuckng born ready

Take this with a grain of salt, but apparently the posts in the OP were created by a Shareblue shill. The hashtag is some kind of ploy for Brock to collect information on Trump supporters.

This wouldn't surprise me

Kek, oh no, they'll find my sock puppet with 0% real information in it (and my "real" Twitter handle was permabanned months and months ago.)

Do you know WHERE you are? You think the people here don't know how to use fake twitter accounts with modified privacy settings set-up using fake emails all under a VPN or anonymous web browser.

WE wrote the book on this shit.

Opsec is the name of the game, brother.

Fucking obvious shill.

If anyone here doesn't have a fake twitter account and yet still uses twitter is either a normal fag, shill, or a redditor.

I never imagined life could be this way. I never imagined that I would be filled every day with such contempt and visible disgust for others. I never imagined that there would be a day where the real criminals operating behind the scenes might find themselves on their toes instead of stomping forever on the American soul. I never imagined that I would be an unwavering passionate follower of a New York business man that 4 years ago I mocked.

Life has changed me. A knockoff japanese image board that worships Hitler changed me. I no longer wear the veil of liberalism to blind me from reality with the false belief that everybody is equal. I know now what it means to hold values, principles and ideals that are not subject to manipulation from jewish tv whores and actors. There is no going back for I have seen everything and I never wish to unsee the manipulators.

I wish to help restore this country from the chaos of cultural marxism and celebrity worship.

this delicious thread needs moar attention, i believe we have a spicy channer that is very vry fucking good indeed,i love the idea that spicy is reading chans and prepairing to grind the salt on week days

You are in good company, user. This board is a blessed place - it has changed and shaped many user into principled beings. The fires have purified us all into devoted lovers of our people. Know you are in good company, here.

Yeah how about you focus on something productive like propaganda for now.

How about you die, you dubs-stealing shitskin.

Just looks like a concern troll larper trying to get everyone to spaz out on how "there is a problem" and Trump is losing. Fuck all that.

Sign me the fuck up, give me an MP-40 and point me in the right direction. Please. I have personal, deep-seated issues, against pedos that can only be made right by sending pedos to hell.

so no power? how is the server running?

kek, gold

Hold it, so those two posts can't both be right. The first asserts Flynn resigned despite Trump wanting to keep him on. The second says Trump asked for Flynn's resignation so that the MSM would shift discussion from him to his staff. That's two contradicting stories. Or am I missing something?

No, youre right, its probably bullshit.
Sage.

Not even trying

It doesn't say Trump asked him to resign, it says "He was asked to resign…"
Fuck off

Fuck it. Sign me up too if when with these anons. I'm OK with making new friends.

I'm ready to be Turmp's Himmler. Let's fucking go.

you mean like how many of them there are on Twitter?

That actually makes sense, although if Brock manages to collect data on autistic newfags who spam hashtags without clear context because an internet LARP told them to they kinda deserve what is coming to them for their lack of paranoia. As long as we retain the umman manda advantage it is all good news, brock is probably just going to gather data on a bunch of The_Donald fags and try to suppress them not unlike the plebbit CEO tried and failed to do. It will be amusing either way to watch a cat and mouse game between an incompetent child molesting faggot and a bunch of newfags so its all good.

Yeah, and if they can predict meme campaigns before they happen then they have tactical advantage and can spam "drumpf shills do damage control from Russian scandal! BTFO" headlines through the lugenpresse at the same time which can fuck up a proper meme warfare. Any meme campaign needs to have chaos on its side to succeed and as long as it does no amount of shills or media faggotry can beat it. When they can't predict our meme ops it always puts them on the defensive and puts them at least 12 hours behind us in terms of distribution. So if you are going to meme against the lugenpresse don't do #medialiesagain without context but something similar and meme whenever you feel like it fam, kikes ain't shit but lyin pricks lick these nuts and suck the dick.

As shitty as it is, the PewDiePie ordeal is a great way to get lying media noticed. As much as I don't care for him or his situation, this is a great chance to redpill many of his normie fans about OTHER lies in the media as well as against PewDie. This may be it. We can tweet in combination with #PewDieGate

It's been 1 0 days since we last had this thread.

meanwhile Holla Forums or buzzfeed or any other false flagging D&C kike is rubbing one out over how easy it is to manipulate Holla Forums with one hand and with the other writing up their "top 5 deep cover exposes of the alt-right and the real fake news".

Yeah, calling for a pre-planned 'hashtag campaign' with a precise hashtag at a precise date/hour is weird to say the least. I'm not taking the bait. I'm not a sheep.

It's really simple: you shouldn't trust an anonymous guy on 4chan claiming to be an insider who asks Trump supporters to start a 'hashtag campaign' with a specific hashtag at a precise date/hour. That's just suspicious. We don't even know what's going to happen tomorrow. And what if Twitter shadowbans the hashtag immediately? All those who wants to defeat the lying press should try to be unpredictable.

Fair enough, that's an important distinction and I missed it, I'm a faggot.

I hope that really is Spicer posting. Has anyone seen if there's been a similar thread made today?

Why? They should all know by now that they're all under NSA surveillance and that some people at the CIA are trying to derail the Trump administration.

Eletrical engineer here.
There's two ways people power such places.
External sources are feed inside throught cables placed during the construction of such places. Imagine you're layering a cable, but in the columns themselves before you even apply concrete and that shit. The main problem is that you can't use regular cables: no airflow means the heat will make them fail after a few years (more like 10 or 20 years, but that's "a few" when it comes to cable lifetime).
You usually end up using cables that you don't see anywhere else. The conductors inside are wraped in isolator material, then in a thick sheet of material that is super-heat-condutive. One end of the wire outside is run throught an heatsink that touches the super-heat-conductive material and chills it, literally pulling the heat the cables generate out of the walls.
Another way (dunno if this is actually put into pratice, only saw theoritical models and some prototypes so far) is throught electromagnetic forces. These can cross a wall, and induce current on the other side. Doubles as a power transformer too. I don't think they use this one, since the place is EMP proof too. Unless they have a minaturized version on a very small section that is protected on the side was well.
I'm talking shit that people are thinking up on colleges right now, but the army branch usually has tech like this 10 to 20 years before we do.

The most usual way though is by internal power source. A generator of sorts. Regular fuel has a storage problem (big ass tanks) so they can use something with a more agressive chemical reaction that doesn't produce fumes (eg: no combustion). No really nuclear power, mind you, some reactions between acids can produce electrical energy. How viable they are? Depends on who builds it.
There can be also a small scale Tokamak: it's like a mini-size particle accelerator that generates power. Would also explain why they need EMP protection: tokamaks can seriously malfunction if the EM field is tampered with. Anything from stopping it's functions for 15 minutes to actually catching on fire. Which, as you can think, is very serious in a closed and (possibly) underground facility.

This.
Please fucking take me with you. Hell, I'll leave everything behind tomorrow if it means shit finally begins. Leave a clear message for me, and I'm there. If shit hits the fan before I can finish getting physically fit, comms is a way I can go. I can work in stratcom, or be a linking pin between anyone. Someone's advisor, archivist, planner, mole, or just an information repository.

I'm sick and goddamn tired of people sitting around pretending the whole world is filled with rainbows and unicorns, or that they can make THAT a reality. Harsh, unclean reality can never be that way. Nobody will be equal, and objectively horrible humans deserve nothing in this world. If nobody is ready to put up a fight, shit's going to be lost forever.

This also a great idea.
There's some e-celeb that made a video about this thing: youtube.com/watch?v=DtlDC1sZFSg
Aparently the guy is kinda famous (the view count seems to say so anyway).
The thing to notice on this video that I didn't find in any other is that the guy actually focus on the fact that polygon, wired and washington post purposedly tried to destroy pewdiepie by misenterpreting what he said/did.

We can piggy back on it, get a bunch of his followes spreading the #MEDIALIESAGAIN hashtag with us. Hopefully redpill some more people on the way if something drops tomorrow.
If nothing drops (let's not discount the possibility that it's just a larper) then it's still a good campaign of nearly 50 million followers (holy crap, I knew that swedish faggot was famous but this is fucking ridiculous) to call the lugenpress what they are.

Phil is the ultimate normie's normie. Well-known, somewhat respected among people who don't want to think too deeply about the news. He's tried for multiple years to never take one side or another, and heavily pushes for "you beautiful bastards get to decide, I don't want to tell you what to think!" The fact that he does this makes his viewers conveniently resort to groupthink. It's easy to drop some redpills in his comment sections and see people start to agree, even if it's shitpost-esque.

I don't care about the faggot.
He does his thing, we do ours.
The point is that in that particular video he raises an important point: the liberal media tried to crush Pewdiepies career (and failed).
I don't give two shits about what normie says what. I care about they say. And the point he raises up is fuel enough to raise a big flame over the #MEDIALIESAGAIN bonfire.

I've seen a few of his vids today and yeah. He's a youtube version of Switzerland. Keeps a very moderate view of everything and doesn't think much on extremes. Means he misses some important shit a few times, but mostly gets some important bullet points.
I might watch some more of him, at least he doesn't look like a fag and his voice doesn't make me want to kill myself.

sage for slightly off-topic, but getting rid of anyone up the media's ass is a net positive.
I'm waiting for this turbo autist to say something about PewDiePie specifically. Everything he does is driven by shekels/writers, and they sue anybody who accuses him of being in bed with the gaymur media.
Throwing members of his family under the bus isn't too hard.

Sounds like you all have the basic gestalt:

Lemme give you a big enchilada.
imgur com/gallery/Skill
This is filled with lots of succulent Fake News screencaps, headlines, and pictures.
Even more are in this old Dump bread on halfchan here
boards 4chan org/pol/thread/112961692

Now as far as a basic rundown, here goes:
#MediaLiesAgain On Twitter @ 12:30AM CST, 1:30AM EST, 10:30PM PST
To get this trending we need at least 500 tweets in an hour from a WIDE base of tweeters.
#MediaLiesAgain

Remember to include with hashtags dealing with the PewDiePie mess. Lots of normies are PISSED AS FUCK and want to see the media hang for giving him the bums rush.

#PewDieGate
#FucktheMSM
#PewDiePie

Also spread these on PewDiePie's video comments sections

Facebook
imgur
plebbit
pinterest
instagram
etc etc etc

Fuck it I'll take dibs on the ears.

FUCKING THIS AND THIS TO EVERYONE WHO SAID THIS
DEHUMANIZE YOUR SELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
PURGE
PURGE
PURGE
PURGE
PURGE

I'll happily take a Denel rifle and a few hundred rounds, and transport to any high priority city.

Signed.
LETS GO TO WAR

Also, #PewDieGate merging with #MediaLiesAgain sends a horrifying message to the MSM. The more they use the same playbook against different targets, the more they end up accidentally uniting their opponents against them.

Right now its the top hash tag on Twitter. Thank you everyone.

Fucking ready. Been with trump when he said he was running. Bought his book, voted for him. If your real, you'll find a way to contact me, ill always be ready to fight.

Signed. I would like to be deployed in the Psy Corp or into what ever Biefield-Brown's field of electrogravitics morphed into, scalar tech R&D. user is right, you know us, you know what I do and can do.

For, honor, for the glory of the Aryan Empire and my volk will I gladly my blood, sweat, and tears.

SIEG HEIL

bump

there's an easy way to power the inside of a faraday cage without compromising it
just plug on the usual grid an electric motor outside the cage, turning a non-conducting shaft (ceramic or some shit) going through the cage (with optional metal part in the middle contacting the cage to keep it wave-tight) turning an alternator inside
power losses are minimal for well-adjusted motor/dynamo (they can be about 95% efficient each), and there are no electrical or numeric signal that can go through the electro-mechanical coupling

Brock literally has over $40 million now just to hire people to shitpost on the internet. David Brock might be an unstable idiot who nobody on the left even likes, but he's an unstable idiot with money and a bunch of basement dwelling libtards who get paid to shill.

Throwing my hat into this ring as well.

I'm in my early 30s, experienced with firearms, could use some quick training courses and a decent amount of time with target practice, but I have a god damn genius level IQ and shit comes naturally to me so I have zero doubt I'd pick everything up in a week or less. The one weak point is that I'm overweight (okay fine, technically obese) at 250lbs, but hell since Trump took office I've lost nearly 20lbs, I'm basically on a 1k calorie diet eating fucking carrots and celery and drinking orange tea with no sugar, and I'm not inexperienced with exercise and adapted pretty quickly the last time I went through that. Give me a month at this rate and I'll be down to 240 if not 230 on my own, give me a month with trainers, food and board supplied so no wasting 40 hours a week at a shitty job, and I'll be 210 and in much better shape, and have plenty of time to fit in there to train up with various rifles and handguns and get my aim dead on. Fuck all I was in marching band for half a decade as a teenager, you want a damn parade show of soldiers marching? I guarantee you I won't miss a fucking step

And hell, throw in over a decade of the worst gore and shit the chans can muster to the point that shit doesnt even make me blink anymore.

Let's just END THIS already. Enough pussyfooting around with these people and trying to do it "the right way." the right way IS to just end them. They arent going to bow their heads in defeat and take their punishment. Even if you have them dead to rights whatever liberals or activist judges they've got on the payroll will absolutely ENSURE those fuckers never see the inside of a jail cell up close and personal. They'll be gone in the damn wind.

Thats IF you can even catch them the "right way." There are leakers upon leakers. You know that "red games" user SS that goes around that talks about what would happen in case of a US civil war, how much of the military would desert immediately, but enough would stay and hide out and be moles in the oppositions forces? Thats going on right now for you guys. You may catch one or two, hell maybe a dozen. There are more. They're in connection with each other, they know if guy A is going to leak something, so guy B keeps his head down, guy A keeps going and if he draws attention and goes down, guy B is ready to step up and take his place while guy C waits in the wings. Meaning, the SECOND plans go into motion to round up these fuckers and make them face the light of day? Is the second they get a phone call telling them to flee the country, and we'll never see them again, but we WILL feel the sting of their international financing pushing other corrupt governments around the world to boycott or sanction the USA, while their dollars flow in through back channels to fund rioters trying to drive the USA into chaos and civil war.

You think Soros doesnt have a back up plan for all of this? You think you'll catch him "dead to rights" and have him face trial and execution or prison? Fat chance. He may be a slimy jew, but he is no fool, and he knows exactly what he is doing and how to game the system, he has done it for a life time. The only way you're gonna catch him, is with a bullet to the brain after you surprise raid his home in the middle of the night with no warning.

This isnt going to end peacefully. They will NOT let that happen. Its purge, or be purged. Those are our choices

I am willing to fight as well. Just pick up the phone, call my mother and tell her you'd like me to join up. I'm always listening.

today is going to be a fund day