Egg McMullin Commits Treason Again

Hopefully this globe headed cunt takes down Goy Beck and Bill Kristolnacht with him.
THE ROPE FOR THE LOT OF THEM
archive.is/NxBdy#selection-579.0-579.250

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tech/ddg.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So McMuffin supports Edward Snowden getting a pardon, then?

No user, that's
different
because reasons
I swear these motherfuckers must hang, but only after being set alight with tires. Nigger style.

If you ever have the opportunity to kill your enemies, don't fuck around torturing them. Just put a bullet in their brain. Torture will turn public opinion against you. Don't forget Abu Ghraib.

They really are trying their best to show even normies that "conservatives" are and were always controlled opposition.

PR fag go

Makes me ashamed of my religion.

*KKK revival when?

Nao

a sword, and water, rope and hood portray our noble klan!
STAND UP AND BE COUNTED, PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT YOU'RE A MAN
stand up and be counted
GO WITH THE KU KLUX KLAN!

In all seriousness, we need to come up with something to take the place of NBF's wonderful organization. Really don't feel like dealing with alphabet faggots at meetings.

if dubs Egg Mcmuffin will fall down a flight of stairs while shooting himself in the back of the head twice.

woops, was meant for OP

What's being a mormon like?

I like how (((they))) claim it's an abuse of power, but when they do it it's because they can.

It's alright. Lots of group support. Not gonna lie: getting direct help with medical bills.

Anyone who doesn't understand why someone would torture an enemy has no grasp of war. It's not good for the mind to do so constantly, but soldiers torture their wounded enemies frequently. It happened all the time in the pacific in WWII and in Vietnam.

It's pretty great. If the Utah'ans had elected Mcmuffin to be president of Utah that would have been super funny. I was surprised they didn't, we usually block vote for anybody who's mormon. Really goes to show was a top shelf candidate Trump was.

muh PR cuck

What torture is the best part of dispatching your enemies! What could possibly go wrong!

Get a look at this faggot who can't into dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

CIA fags trying to overthrow legit governing bodies, who knew?

Be efficient. Kill them all, and get to work.

the reason you shouldn't torture enemies of a profile that high is in case it suddenly and unexpectedly ends before they die
kill them without torturing them first because otherwise some who are compromised may free them

well actually maybe you should torture them a little bit first, but at the first opportunity that they can be freed by a double agent in, kill them

ah who am i kidding it takes too long to get em in a position to torture them; just kill em on the spot

Well, wow. They are actually going to make that argument. I was joking about them doing that, but never actually believed they would go that far. But I was wrong, they're actually doing it.

Indeed, the only way to win, is to lose.

Man has an innate sense of the efficacy of torture. Why do you think being hung, drawn and quartered was reserved for the most heinous crimes? Because knowing that there will be excruciating temporal consequences for undesirable behaviour is an effective means of disincentivizing the behaviour.

Many people may be willing to die for a cause. How many are willing to live through agony for one?

Are you saying you would be able to give the savages on the right the peace of a quick death? Maybe you're more disciplined than most.

I had hoped to never hear or read his name again, and yet I've now done that twice in 2 months. Why can't I just have some peace?

Were not mudslimes. Revenge must only be carried out by fhose personally involved, otherwise, execution.

>images.fuckfuckno read 8ch.net/tech/ddg.html you INSUFFERABLE FAGGOT
holy fucking hell, the white race is dying because of weaklings like you

This closet fag isn't worth a thread. He's nothing. A cuck on twitter.

Honestly though the KKK are faggots

when is the deep state going to start taking out nevertrumpers?

The CIA is an arm of the deep state and no one elected it. They are trying to usurp the elected president for no reason except that they fear that their blackmailing of pedo politicians and drug running will be exposed by non-blackmailed politicians in a Trump administration.

We need to spread anti-CIA sentiment to make people aware and make the CIA afraid.

Crashing their agency, WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Execute them.
No. More.
This is war.

This. A quick, clean execution gets the message across easily and dissuades the enemy without putting off allies.

What are the most realistic methods Trump has available to him with which he can effectively subdue/purge the seventh floor group/deep state?

Obviously I like many others here feel very strongly he ought to just fucking string 'em all up by lamp-posts but that's not likely to happen.

The guy executed in that case did nothing wrong though plus what's the point of subjugating republicanist rebel scum if you are not allowed to violate their women and pillage their unrightfully gained wealth?

It's fucked up, but privately offering that he will cover the asses of blackmailed pedophile politicians provided they rat on their deep state blackmailers.

That or get hold of the blackmail photos that the deep state has and leak them to the press.

The only way out of the deadlock is to leak the illegal shit the deep state is doing to make them lose legitimacy in the public eye. Right now the media is trying to create the impression that the alphabet soup agencies are some sort of friendly neutral police-for-the-government and that they have halos over their heads which is totally fucked up to see.

always knew mormons were kikes

Its making more sense now.

Dubs, dawg.

He never said that.
He claimed that it must be carried out against those responsible. Otherwise you're no better than a barbarian.

Wrath is no vice if inflicted on the deserving. Keyword being deserving.

A fake nigger and a fake Christian.

He fucked kike Phezzani pussy.

Reminder that Egg McMuffin is a Jew who converted to mormonism for subversion.

So mass report him for treason and sedition.

Mormonism is both shit and heresy. Repent, sinner. Then fuck off.

Remember, Jew pussy turns men into subverters and destroyers of civilization.

funny how this so-called super duper secret agent is too fucking dumb to scrub his info from zaba:

David E Mcmullin
5591 W 12000th S
Payson, UT 84651