Post anime

everytime

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=2d_dating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reported

water is wet

You really need to learn the definition of roleplay tbh.

Anime is gay. No real man goes around pretending to be a little girl and watching cartoons about flowers and shit. It's so comically effeminate and that's why you faggots keep doing it, you're stuck in the 90s when people actually found shit like that amusing. Pro-tip: homosexuality is accepted by the masses now so there's nothing subversive about it any more. Being masculine is the new subversion. I'm going to call you faggots out whenever I see you. I'm not a goon either, I'm not retarded enough to pay ten dollars for a shitty communist forum. Calling anyone who doesn't tolerate your shit a "goon" is extremely pathetic. Is that seriously the best you can come up with? It's just so reddit.

Wow you're so fucking funny. You really PWNed me with your EPIC OVER 9000 4chan anime pic!
What's sad is you retards actually think you're doing some epic trolling when you're literally just doing the internet equivalent of exposing your wrist to other men.

Your waifu is shit, fuck off.

So you're a pedophile then?

"Oooh, you're a big boy user! A big boy with biggggg muscles! Someone's been eating their greens! Your the apple of your father's eye!"

Hopefully that made up for what your mother didn't tell you so you can stop putting up that """""""""""macho""""""""""" front user

Well I'll be.

It's cuckime son.

wow pedophobia much? nothing wrong with just attraction to the little ones

cuckime is dead on Holla Forums

I watch some pretty retarded anime, but if you post using animes avatars you are a homosexual weeaboo roleplaying, deal with it.

cringe tbh

Posting cuckime pics is signaling that you want a boyfriend with a big cock to make you his slut.

Pretty much this. Anyone who watches post-90s anime is stuck in the past.

Anime is the quickest way to not get laid.

What if I date my waifu?

Not OP

Is there anything worth watching at all these days?

How does that even work?

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=2d_dating

Nice.

they always were kiddo

I don't think this thread went the way OP wanted.

The hardcore animefags always assume that every board is theirs by default.

Well look at that, you got yourself anchored.