Vegan Nazi Revival

Vegan Nazi Revival
"Hitler gathered the Jews up into a little camp, like a summer camp"

Another vegan Youtuber drops redpills on Hitler, the Holocaust, Anne Frank, the Jews, circumcision. I remember just a few years ago that any discussion of these subjects would bring mass condemnation from the normies. There are a few cucks in the comments section but there are more thumbs up than down and the reaction is mostly positive. Maybe JIDF is busy with the Netanyahu press conference today. Give him some upvotes.

John Rose is another popular vegan guru telling truth about Hitler:
youtube.com/watch?v=HQXbmTMZ8S4

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/11/italian-baby-fed-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-malnutrition/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjboMfvrJPSAhXLylQKHS9BBjwQFghCMAc&url=https://queerveganfood.com/tag/huffington-post-gay-vegan/&usg=AFQjCNEvlDghAH5dJoNROdepXoi_TCF1Ew&sig2=oYKmwf4ls5q8VIMzVyQAtQ&bvm=bv.147134024,d.cGw
huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/12/01/this-is-what-a-vegan-boxer-eats-in-a-day/
vegansociety.com/resources/publications-and-video/ceo-huffington-post
teleg
archive.is/RdTQt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is nothing new, read savitri devi.

Anti-Vegan is code word for Anti-Aryan

The meat and dairy industry is run by kikes, btw. Check out the Australia lamb day advertisements.

wtf i hate protein now

Fuck off, Schlomo.

But Milk is a symbol of White Supremacy

Veganism is fucking retarded, at least eat fish, you pussy

This, eating leafs makes you retarded, and it's for gooks and shitskins.

The homo in OP's vid gloats about being "such a mix" who is a quarter Jew.

Stay cucked, retard.

Man, sure is newfag lately.

its fucking nothing

Yeah right, you soylet-eating nigger.

Denmark's Carlsberg lager used the swastika on its beer labels up until the late 1930's.

He said milk, not soy milk.

You would have to eat pounds of leafy greens to get any reasonable amount of protein out of it, and even then the amino acid profile would require you to supplement it with meat or pills. Also nuts have dickloads of calories from fat.

tldr eat meat you pussy

Veganism is fucking retarded.

Kill yourself

Dude, is a complete retard. He probably goes to Reddit-related websites.

Christ, Holla Forums is cucked these days. Fuck off back to reddit, you kosher conservatives.

Watch the video, he is going straight up David Irving

Thanks for confirming you didn't watch the video.

Down with the vegan agenda.

Suck to be you.

It is and it's been done for thousands of years.

Buy your milk from a local farm then faggot.

Oh, I see. You're a shitskin who lacks the ability to drink milk like we can so nobody can have it.

You're like that faggot from school who had "peanut allergies" so he got mad when others said they liked to eat peanut butter.

You must be very lonely and psychotic to think that is how human interaction with animals looks like. Go outside you faggot.

We (and by we I mean Europeans, not half-nigger vegans) evolved to be able to consume meat and milk because they were great sources of food in Europe. Go eat yam-yams or whatever your Sub-Saharan cousins chew to sustain themselves.

Fuck off, Jew. This white couple is vegan. Go eat some KFC, ninog.

Yeah, eat your hormone and antibiotic filled meat from your friendly jewpermarket merchant that was farmed even worse than modern human beings.>>9273397

No.
You can stop now.

Oh? and where you get your food from? do you eat your own shit too? that's vegan.

This is what Cuckservatives support

Veganism = Aryanism

Carnism = Judaism

DIALECTICISM
I
A
L
E
C
T
I
C

You do know eating animals allowed ours brains to evolve to what they are now from the tuber eaters wet.

The only thing wrong with eating meat is how awfully animals are treated and farmed
like this
but what's wrong with taking care of animals, letting them live naturally, then killing them for food? or hunting animals who live in the wild for food?

Hmm, that's one flavor of shill I have never see before.

Pathetic.

Just so pathetic, like ugh, I should make a tumblr post.

You high nigger?

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE VEGETABLE JEW WANTS TO MAKE YOU WEAK SO ITS EASIER FOR THEM TO MURDER YOU IF ANY POSSIBLE WAR HAPPENS

DON'T FALL FOR IT, AND DON'T GET TOO FAT EITHER, JUST BE A MAN, HOW HARD IS THAT?

you forgot trap_aesthetics.jpg

WEIRD DEMON SHIT

enjoy coughing up all your shekels for factory-made meat*** product, with up to 14% real animal parts and chemicals/drugs approved only because the (((FDA))) has parenthesis around it.

LOL

Are u a girl?

Kill yourself.

YES GOY, BUY SOME MUTATED CABBAGES, EAT A LOT OF THEM, DON'T MAKE YOURSELF STRONG SO WE CAN KILL YOU EASIER DURING THE RACE WAR, EHEHEHEHEH, YOU DUMB GOYIM ARE SO EASY TO CONTROL!

Did these guys start as vegans or switch after getting size?

Do you have proof they're not on drugs?

Do you realize that 99.9999999% of strength athletes are not vegans?

Overdose on your B12 supplements and die vegan retard.

you're already killing yourself, you don't need a substitute. :^)

The only American weight lifter at the Brazilian Olympics was vegan .

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/11/italian-baby-fed-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-malnutrition/

An Italian baby raised on a vegan diet is hospitalized for severe malnutrition and removed from parents

When an Italian baby was taken to hospital in Milan earlier this month by his grandparents, doctors there were shocked by the baby’s condition. At 14 months old, he weighed only slightly more than a 3-month-old, according to the Local Italy.

Upon further examination, a more harrowing picture began to take shape. The baby, whose parents allegedly kept him on a vegan diet without providing dietary supplements, was found to be severely malnourished, suffering from dangerously low calcium levels. Complicating matters, the baby had to undergo an emergency operation because of a congenital heart condition, which was aggravated by his low calcium levels.

The Local reported that hospital staff reported the case to social services and that the baby’s parents have lost the custodial rights to their child.

The case “forces us to reflect on uncommon feeding regimes,” Luca Bernardo, director of pediatrics at the hospital, told the Daily Telegraph.

He was careful not to take sides on the issue of what constitutes an optimal diet for a baby, however. “It is not a problem to choose different or unusual kinds of nutrition, and we certainly do not want to enter into a discussion of the merits of the decision. But since birth, the baby should have had support in this case with calcium and iron,” Bernardo said.

Pick one

Fucking kill yourself for advocating an unnatural dietary style that leaves you malnourished and makes you more physically similar to a leftist fucking dopefiend.

It wasn't my intent to create another vegan vs nonvegan war thread but a lot of us feel strongly either way and love putting their 2 cents in. You can be healthy and strong eating meat, or not eating animal products at all. Vegan athletes like Mac Danzig prove that. American Pediatrics association says well planned vegan and vegetarian diets are safe for children. Let's focus on supporting those who tell the truth in these "suppresive" times. Ban me gently dear mods

I am disappointed. Here is a video.

Read a book. You're a disgrace.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

There is nothing wrong with Veganism
There's 2 main types of veganism
Cooked vegan
And raw vegan
Raw vegans will only eat organic fruits and vegetables that have not been cooked
Cooked vegans will eat cooked foods as long as there is no meat in them. Generally speaking its healthier to be cooked vegan because you can get required nutrients though things like beans and rice and french fries that raw vegans can't
Source; Not a vegan myself, but my mom is

B-b-b-b-but Hilter didnt eat meat (except for ocasionally eating pork, fish, and Kaviar) he was literally a vegan.

I'n not a Vegan but I think that unfinished basements should be converted into indoor gardens that use plant growing LED lights.

That way people would have fresh produce year round.

FAKE NEWS!

Hey Varg, let me live on your land.

I didn't know Varg was this dumb.

one of you vegan shills answer this?
what is morally wrong with hunting an animal who lives completely naturally for food?

it's all about treating animals fairly. not you can't eat them

All anti-vegan news is fake news. It's sad how many people on Holla Forums ignore this fact. Huffington Post has hundreds of anti-vegan articles.

Animals die gruesome, horrific deaths in the wild all the time. All organisms suffer to sustain another organism. Life feeds on life. Don't be a bitch about it.

Vegans aren't against hunting. We're against factory farming and the leather trade.

These are not the same you low-T faggot

Nothing but modern humans are farmed and such meat is unobtainable to me.

I eat wild caught fish in the mean time. I had some beef after years of not eating any meat but it just felt heavy in my stomach and hard to digest.

Eating more than very small amounts of red meat is also linked to an increased risk in gastrointernal cancer.

So would you eat meat from an animal you've hunted?

Go to Spicland where you belong, subhuman.

Nice bait thread, I bet there is maybe five genuine anons and one shill occupying the rest of the IDs. Vegetarianism is fine for ethical reasons but even Hitler ate chicken eggs, salmon, etc. especially during the war.

We can't be concerned about animal rights at the moment when our own are stampeded upon daily. Fix man then fix his relation to the rest of the world.

Just bring pots if it has a concrete floor. You can grow mushrooms in basements. I don't have a basement so I can't say what else will grow in low light. Growing indoors with strong light may give you a police raid if an IR-seeing helicopter thinks it's marijuana.

No, because I know meat is unhealthy. But I have no problem with hunters, I grew up in a family that hunts.

Do the plants and animals talk you to or?

Nice lies.

All the cows in my fields are perfectly happy, they are not afraid of me, nor are they scared for their life. Unless the butcher/slaughter house is chink tier and beats/tortures the animals there is nothing wrong with it.

So what do you support about hunting, then?

I see the mods are letting another slide thread go.

Really makes you wonder why the board is being slid so fucking hard.

Many hunters (the white ones) are into environmentalism and pay to protect the land, so yes, I am.

Watch the video or fuck off. The video is redpilled beyond belief.

Oy vey everyone is against me! They're everywhere! Quick get your tinfoil hat!

Would forcing the meat industry to use CO2 to gas animals prevent alot of suffering?

I don't need to watch a jewtube video with 2000 views to know a slide thread when I see one, you fucking kike.

I asked what you supported about the act of hunting, not what you liked about hunters.
Try thinking extra hard. Put on your thinking cap and maybe pop a b12 supplement.

Are you fucking retarded?

Having a conversation regarding diet is impossible on Holla Forums.

Shills on both sides of the argument are absurd but everyone should agree that factory farming is both unhealthy and unethical. Raising a vegan child could well be detrimental to it’s health, feed it factory farmed meat and processed foods and it will end up a fatty or a trap.

I do agree. One of the things Trump should be doing is pushing public works projects such as city gardens and orchards. Every community should have them, there is no reason not to. Imagine a large aquaponic pond in each town that produces enough fish for the year, ranging from bullheads to salmon. Greenhouses around the pond that produce food year round.

You will end up being a femboy following those dietry guidelines.

Wasted dubs, you are a shlomo
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjboMfvrJPSAhXLylQKHS9BBjwQFghCMAc&url=https://queerveganfood.com/tag/huffington-post-gay-vegan/&usg=AFQjCNEvlDghAH5dJoNROdepXoi_TCF1Ew&sig2=oYKmwf4ls5q8VIMzVyQAtQ&bvm=bv.147134024,d.cGw

huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/12/01/this-is-what-a-vegan-boxer-eats-in-a-day/

vegansociety.com/resources/publications-and-video/ceo-huffington-post

As far as I am concerned, just don't support big agriculture. As I stated earlier in my post. Community gardens and farms. Buy your meat locally. If you live in a rural area, hunt, trap and fish some of your meat.

same veganfag with a vpn/tor/proxy

you're getting desperate OP, fuck off and KYS.

You're a fucking retard, I already answered your question. Hunting is sometimes necessary and to ban it would cause too many problems, there are many positive aspects of hunting and the more people experience nature and the real world the better.

I do not eat meat, and will never eat meat because I know it is unhealthy and unethical. I can however respect hunters because they aren't hiding behind slaughterhouses and outsourcing their killing.

Oh man, next you are going to tell use Crossfit is amazing!

He says he's a quarter jewish so… well yeah, he can't be trusted even if he's sincere.

shit trolling
1/10 made me reply

kek, kill yourself

what's crossfit?
Stop being a pussy and get a physical job and get paid to work out.

Why would you ever believe muslims, part of their religion says they are allowed to lie.

Who says I buy that kind of meat anons? You vegans always do the same shit, you always complain about meat from broken industries while denying healthy meat that isnt tampered with, because only then you get your agenda a cross. You're the jew if anything else because you only lie. But have fun injecting tampered B12 into your bodies for the rest of your short lives.

You use false propaganda that only brain damaged idiots fall for and you rightfully know it. You're exactly like the jew.

What's this video meant to prove?

He however died because of the lack of meat that provides your body with the things vegetables and fruits cant give.

Nigger if you ain't down with bacon, FUCK YOU.

Sure think kike faggot.

Fuck off, fatboy.

Yet the vegans have to pay people to watch their propaganda, yet the vegans act madly, yet the vegans all look weak and under fed, yet the vegans all look like homosexuals.
Just like the jews.

Time itself provides direct sources however, nice try.

You don't know eating meat is unhealthy

are you a retard

Also you only focus on the video, ignoring anything I've said. Just like the jew you grasp for anything else and cry over it. People like you are the reason why everything is burning more and more.

HITLER CONVERTED TO FULL VEGETARIANISM BY END OF HIS LIFE
yes he did used to eat meat

AT THE VERY LEAST YOU SHOULD CARE FOR ETHICAL TREATMENT OF ANIMALS LIKE NS GERMANY

DONT EAT HOMOGENIZED, HIGH TEMP PASTEURIZED, HORMONE FILLED MILK
NOT ALL MILK IS BAD
NICE VIDEO

Today I had a wondrous engagement on Holla Forums
Gonna be honest though out of your (12) posts, you've yet to put any intelligent babble into this thread. We can tell that niggers are among our ranks. Tell me that you gonna beat me boy, get back at ya massah for all the things he done to ya

His video is quite good. And he's so calm. It's perfect. Help him spread it.

Absolute lies, he started to eat less and not fully stop.

Eating fat does not make you fat.

Not to mention that he was pumped full of drugs. Should we emulate him?

While I respect your attempt OP, you are in the wrong neighborhood. The vast majority of posters here haven't read Savitri Devi; don't know the Fuhrer was a vegetarian and don't give two hot shits about the environment, animal welfare or the principles of blood and soil.

Hitler went vegetarian because of bowel problems he developed from fighting in the war, lad.

You left out semen.

Which are also lies, only kikes came with this nonsense. So good on you for believing it.

Again lies, he did eat meat but not as much as he used to.

teleg raph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11104245/Nazis-last-female-food-taster-I-never-saw-Hitler-but-I-had-to-risk-my-life-for-him-every-day.html

Can someone post info on how eating meat is what made whites rise above the ranks? There was a post on it a while back. If I remember right, the basis of it was that due to the cold in the ice age those in northern Europe started eating raw meat and the proteins in the raw meat is what helped develop a bigger frontal lobe, hence allowing us to eventually comprehend how to sow seeds, and form civilization.
I do not remember the full details on it, I could be wrong for all I know.

Not to mention all the sources close to Hitler saying he had become a vegetarian

You must be a jew.

If you don't even know that agriculture was developed in the Middle East, then you have to go deeper and learn about the evolution of the human race. Here is a book that somehow disappeared from the net:
archive.is/RdTQt

analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf

Really, prove it to me that he used drugs like they jews claim. Because you can't.

As one user stated he did eat chicken, his close friends also said so.

No, just a useful idiot who doesn't question the rapacious orthodoxies of Jewish society.

If you actually believe eating meat is what brought humanity to the pinnacle of evolution, you are actually retarded. I don't see bears building rocket ships. Just think about this logic for a second; some how eating meat magically made our brains thousands of times more advance than the millions of other creatures which eat meat? Pure sophistry.

Really now?

Funny how vegans have this unique type of retardation that is easy to spot an example would be like this dumb fuck here .
As reference

Why talk about the hunters(people) and not hunting(action)?

Or even this one

Why mind so foggy?

What is even funnier is how they use words or anything that Holla Forums regularly uses and failing at it.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

wew lad
you have to go back

Better yet how about the brain defects children from vegan parents have? Better ignore that one right.

The human brain among other things is a ballistic computer because of hunting. That is also the reason groups of males evolved to work together in groups. If you can't even understand this then your diet really starved your brain. Or you are indeed a nigger.

Not meat exactly, more like cracking open skulls and eating brains. The brain needs a lot of energy to grow and sustain itself man.

Forgot about bone marrow as well.

Autistically speaking though, hemp protein has a great amino profile and is great replacement to whey and soy in the context of supplementing.

OK…

This pseudo science reminds me of when they discovered that gladiators ate a vegetarian diet with a lot of barley. The researchers quickly surmised that they ate this way to become fat because they used fat as armour :-D , rather than as a performance boost. Overlooking that eating fatty meat and dairy rather than vegetables is the faster and more efficient way to get fat.

I love you Holla Forums, never change.

ftfy

Little known fact, people haven't always cooked meat.

Humans are the only creatures on the planet with the self awareness to consciously choose what to eat. Meat eating was necessary to some extent for survival in pre-industrial societies; it is no longer relevant and does more harm than good.

I'm not advocating full veganism here; but vegetarianism is a healthier way to be.

I went vegetarianism (probably 95% vegan) at about 12 because I thought it was the moral thing to do and I consumed a pretty wide array of foods. Soon after (maybe 4-6 months of so…) become depressed faggot and feeling like crying every hour for no fucking reason. At 18 I decide I want more protein to help the gains, start eating meat, depression disappears in a couple weeks like fucking magic and hasn't come back in the many years since. I really question that the whole "health benefits" of veganism isn't a Jew op to feminize and destroy men honestly.

I still advocate for the welfare of animals though. I think that is a pretty much a unique trait among Whites that almost no other race shares except maybe pajeets who tend to take it to the extreme.

To me, it's obviously a jew op. They want weak and sickly goy from early age on.

Every vegan I have ever met has been a smug Bernie Sanders voting faggot kind of persn

Look up the animals with the highest IQ and most of them are omnivores or carnivores, faggot

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA!

BUMP