Russian "Spy Ship" Spotted off Coast of Delware, later CT

Didn't see a thread about it in the catalog and if it's there, couldn't find it amidst the gajillions of others.

Corrupt News Network: archive.is/306hr
Hartford Courant (liberal rag, CT's only real newpaper): archive.is/8CXcc
USA Today: archive.is/mbyld

Keep in mind, I'm pretty sure this is in international waters, but I think news sources are trying to make it sound like it isn't. I'm not too certain.

Apparently a Russian ship was spotted yesterday off the coast of Delware, and right now it's off the coast of CT. The MSM here in CT are, as usual, going full alarmist and going nuts about how it's a "spy ship" and how it's all very aggressive and unacceptable, etc etc.

Thoughts?

Personally, I think this gives us some ammo to use. If Trump is such a Putin puppet and obviously in bed with Russia, why would they send a ship to "spy" on the country (and gain whatever tiny amount of data could be collected by such an act) when the very leader of that country is supposedly on your side? How could this "spy ship" apparently loaded up with tons of high tech spying equipment actually be a fucking spy ship when you fucking know about it? It's a ship. It shows up on detection equipment. Apparently it's done this in 2014 and 2015 as well. Does that sound like someone or something that was actually spying would do? Generally speaking, when you're trying to peep through someone's window, you don't fucking knock on the glass and yell "hey guys I'm back, what's up?"

So what do you think this is? Putin having some keks? Projecting a threat? False flag? Wow it's fucking nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vtvWs
marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-72/centery:41/zoom:9
vesselfinder.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Sorry OP. There's a TRS thread people feel the need to shitpost in.

Russia does this to everyone, all the time. And there are some that return the favor. It's testing reaction time.

also this. TRS drama needs to fuck off.

There was a thread about this earlier.

I'm going with nothing. It's not something new for them to be near the coast, but usually it's submarines. I think it was on /k/ that someone was describing how they'll fly into our airspace to test our response time.

On a board where Western Art and Culture threads get bumplocked, I believe it. At least the HWNDU cancer got pruned down a bit, but even that common sense measure took a week or something before it happened.

I live in CT myself so this is all over the news, but I don't know how widespread it is other places (nor would I, since I never pay attention to MSM). I would except the media to blow this way out of proportion and scream about it and how this somehow relates to Trump and his Russian cronyism and how Putin is this big bad boogeyman out to get us. I mean just look at this BOAT, goyim, this proves we need to start WW3, I mean we can't not go to war with them now!

This is wow it's fucking nothing tier. We do the same shit to everyone else with our spy shit and as long as they don't cross into our waters or a Russian task group doesn't show up next to our waters, it's nothing.

hah silly goy, don't you realize this is fake spying PLUMBF himself commanded from the Kremlin so he can pretend he's not a russian spy???
this is what leftists actually believe

This. That thing was well within international waters. Russia has always tried to probe us via air/sea. Any country with the capabilities does the same to each other (not counting those with agreements where they just freely share a lot [not everything] of info).

Media buzzword for any sort of intel/recon/surveillance even overt stuff like a ship blatantly floating out there.

but look at it floating there, so ominous we need to start WW3 over spooky russia spy boat

It's nowhere near the U-2 incident where we were in their airspace.

This ship could certainly present concern to US national interests but the length they go to creating a boogeyman and the timing scream political theatre to incite normies.

Navyfag reporting in.

So what makes this a spy ship? RF sniffers and detection devices? Most ships have that.

A ship that spies.

So fucking what. It's the MSM making noise about routine stuff like 99% of the news about Russia.

OMG A RUSSIAN SPY SHIP PATROLLING IN THE INTERNATIONAL WATERS.

Well duh what else are they supposed to use them for?

BTW every ship in the US navy designated "T-AGsomething" is a spy ship of one sort of another and yes there is shitload of them and yes all of those that are at sea right now are patrolling around major Chinese or Russian naval bases…

Call me back if the Sarov has left the pen and is loitering around the west coast… ready to make big holes in it.

Same ship, 2014
archive.is/vtvWs
second pic is the ship docked in cuba.

I bet it happens all the time but the press decided to treat this as IMPORTANT NEWS!!! because it happened the day after General Flynn resigned to make it seem like it's REALLY REALLY BIG!!!! OMG THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!!!! BE SCARED!!!!

Groton is also a training base. 30 out is international, my dudes. I was 8 miles from Iran back in the day.

Eh, sink it. It'll be news for decades. The USS Liberty was a spy ship and people still can't shut up about its sinking.

Get gassed, kike.

I bet you believe the Jewish lie that it was a good boy and the USS Liberty dindu nuffin. The lie spread by the US media back in the 60s because the American ZOG government didn't want to admit it was spying on Israel.

Sad.

Big fucking deal. It's in international waters in the Atlantic ocean and more than likely a response to the US Navy breaching territorial water of Russia in the Black Sea. 30 miles, 60 miles, more than likely in shipping lanes. It is international waters but see how the US populace freaks the fuck out. The US has been sending ships within 3 miles of those Islands the Chinese has in the South China sea, it's understandable the Chinese would freak out.
marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-72/centery:41/zoom:9

hello JIDF

I couldn't get a posistion on the US Coast Guard ship tracking it either. Couls be 100% FAKE news.
www.marinetraffic.com
vesselfinder.com

Just like a yid to not check those dubs.

god fucking dam if that isn't the most infuriating shit i hate about rap. I don't know when or why but in the span of a couple years it seemed like everybody suddenly went from "don't rhyme words with themselves that's fucking retarded, you sound like a moron" to every rapper under the sun doing it and celebrating it.

Fucking moron has a dozen word vocab and couldn't think of anything to rhyme with "soft." These should be the last idiots getting involved with anything having to do with "spoken word". Offtopic sage.

Gas yourself piece of kike shit.