redpill on jews and the matrix

redpill on jews and the matrix

I want everyone to know the truth. I'm just going to go right out here and say this so that I'm being straight forward with you.

I'm jewish, or at least I was. I'm something different now. I've transcended that and only believe in God now. no religion to hold me back.

now that your red alarms are going off and you know not to trust me (for very good reasons, you earned the paranoia) you can with great caution consider my ideas and weigh them in your mind without actually believing that they are true.

I want to be very very fair with you so that you know I'm not fucking with you, and so that you can catch me and say so if I am. I'm not trying to fuck with you, but that's for you to decide. so fair is fair. I'm going to pour my heart out here and tell you what I know.

at the end you can just say fuck you I don't believe you, or whatever else you want to say, but at least I did what I believe is the right thing to do, and that's to be honest where other people wont be. I hope the mods read this section of my post before getting mad at me for what they might see as being "pro-jew" because I rather have a discussion than get banned flat out and be unable to contribute other good threads on Holla Forums and believe me I do. I'm constantly fighting against white genocide and against the overpushed diversity meme that's crumbling right now thanks to all of you.

I really fucking love Trump by the way, if that helps at all. all those 7's related to him on that one chart, let me try to find it I will post it down lower in the thread. proves that God literally sent trump to do good in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg
youtube.com/watch?v=YzU_0cMS7IM
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZiVRedU-4
en.
mileswmathis.com/matrix2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

remember Holla Forums and /x/ have always had some connections. meme's and kek, trump getting elected, we know what's up so don't be an asshole and shit all over it because "whoa that's too /x/ for me"

god created this matrix for us to live in before going to real reality.

look up the double slit experiment. I might post a webm of it.

israel isn't a place on earth like the political globalist cult of zionism would like you to believe.

the real original JEWS all wandered in the desert for 40 years being guided to israel, which was just right around the corner from where they were wandering. they were just retarded. or, really- they were being guided to their deaths, so that they could go to heaven. heaven = real reality. it's real. israel.

look up on youtube "anti zionist rabbi protest" and you wll see that alot of the jewish people today are against israel and against zionism because zionism is part of george soros's evil group of globalists. look up the UN building. looks just like the tower of babel. many tongues one voice. globalism. israel was founded illegally by jewish rules. they didn't complete the three oaths. zionsim highjacked judaism and used it to break the three oaths and build a false idol, a false physical location of "israel" in the middle of the middle east just for shits and giggles and because it is a good strategic location to fuck with just about everyone. Seriously people look up the three oaths. don't go to /fit/ because they will give you the three squats and oats.

anyways, god was guiding all the jews to israel but wandering them around the desert until they died so they could "go home" to real reality, since this whole universe we live in is a simulation created by the best computer that has ever existed and will ever exist. God.

that's why all the jews today are called "jew-ish" because all the real jews died back in the desert looking for israel. all the jewish people alive today are just "jew-ish" because they try to follow the religion. not dissing them or anything, just saying that's a fact.

one of the translations of the shema prayer says "god is eternal and the eternal is one" the definition of eternal is "outside of time" because time is a construct of this false reality. time doesn't really exist. this reality, the one we live in now is fake. heaven is the only real reality, and since we are experiencing "not heaven" but our reality is fake, then it's the ultimate Non-contradiction because there is no real flip side to heaven. heaven simply exists, is the only real reality, and is good.

why do you think that matrix means "womb?" why do you think apocalypse means "the lifting of the veil"? what do you think renaissance really means? "rebirth".

we are in an artificial simulation womb reality and god is lifting the veil covering the vagina and we are all going through rebirth.

kek is God showing himself to Holla Forums. that's how you guys see him.

on the topic of the jew meme.

there is a huge agenda designed to make everyone believe the jews are at fault for everything- but i discovered a deeper agenda to the whole jew meme.

huge amount of jews support trump and trump has jewish people in his family, yet "the bad guys" in the establishement like the globalists (responsible for zionism) totally hate trump because they are two different groups of people. if you understand the connections the globalists have to zionism you begin to realize that they don't believe in God. so basically trump and his group of allies are jewish people and all kinds of other people who believe in God, vs the globalists and the zionists who are the "fake jews" who do not believe in God. this is the giant biblical battle, the battle of Good vs evil that is talked about in the bible.

the people who want that jew meme spread want everyone to focus all their attention and frustration for all their problems on a giant generalized group of religious people so that they are distracted and don't give any attention to the true leaders of the global elite cult. the tops of corporations and government.

those leaders also claim to be jewish to further this meme so that everyone looks at them and goes "the jews control my life! fuck them!" but Again, they will do nothing but be upset towards a bunch of random people in the general population. this works for them because Yet still, the global elite cult bosses are left alone. untouched by any responsibility.

my point here is that if everyone is always mad at who they THINK the jews are, but fail to realize that it's the fake jews that created the whole jewish reputation everyone seems to be pissed off at. nobody will ever notice to look at the real bad guys who are running the show unless they understand what's really going on.

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

remember though, the whole devil thing is just the global cult's false religion. just because they think it's real and worship that false idol, doesn't make it real.

the whole jew meme is just used as a scape goat to keep everyones attention on a giant generalized religious group of wine blessing chala bread eating oyveying rabbi babbis so that the global elite cult and bad guys at the tops of gov and evil corps like globalists and zionists can get away with it all. the illusion is failing and that's why trump won. now you might ask me, why does trump say he is pro israel? (assuming that tweet wasn't a fake picture) I have no fucking clue. but trump being the bro he is I'm sure he will do something good with it so that it can't be used for evil anymore, maybe it will be used for good.

Ive read the bible alot and I have come to the conclusion that the bible is not perfect because people wrote the bible and people are not perfect. I place all my faith in God and I don't listen to the bible when it tells me to do terrible things. that is the difference between a mindless drone and a person with a soul.

here are some rabbis protesting against zionism

youtube.com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg
youtube.com/watch?v=YzU_0cMS7IM
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZiVRedU-4

Some rabbis and Jews protest the existence because of the "Three Oaths"
en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Three_Oaths

it is included in the text of the Torah. It says that Jews are to remain in exile, as guests of the nations of the world until the Messiah returns and unites them into a Jewish State. The existence of Israel contradicts this portion of the Torah and therefore draws protest from many Jews.

Israel became a state after WW2. But the process began with a slow Jewish migration in the 19th century and the "zionist" movement. After WWI, the British took control of the territory from the Ottomans, migration accelerated and it culminated with Israel being granted statehood in 1948.

Three Oaths
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Three Oaths is the popular name for a Midrash found in the Talmud,[1] which relates that God adjured three oaths upon the world. Two of the oaths pertain to the Jewish people, and one of the oaths pertains to the other nations of the world.

The Jews for their part were sworn not to migrate from Exile to the Land of Israel en masse and not to rebel against the other nations, and the other nations in their turn were sworn not to subjugate the Jews excessively.

Amongst Orthodox Jews today there are primarily two different ways of viewing this Midrash. Of the Haredim, those who are strongly anti-Zionist often view this Midrash as not being fulfilled, whereas Religious Zionists view it as being fulfilled and maintained, and now obsolete. Both buttress their positions by citing historic rabbinic sources in favor of their view.

and there you have it. comments, questions, hate, freedom of speech, go for it.

Redpill was a lie

Jewishness is a genetic disorder for which the only cure is fire. Your beliefs and thoughts have nothing to do with it.

and the cake wasn't a lie, but wasn't worth eating because of all those shitty additives.

reported. kill yourself christkike

hey if it makes you feel any better I don't even like kosher food. have you see the ingredients in that shit? it's really bad. everyone should just stick to a whole food (not the store) plant based diet and try to eat organic where affordable. already a million times better than kosher food.

at least read the thread and then tell me I'm retarded.

I don't need to, you see the people fueling white genocide as
you need to get banned.

well if the occult just means hidden knowledge, I wouldn't have to go looking for it if the truth is hidden and that's the problem here that we have to try to solve.

stop being an angry raging cunt and actually try to look at the information. you're so mad that you're going to just ignore everything in the thread because of the way I classified some people living in a middle class home vs the people who pretend to be jewish while putting the fucking eye on the dollar bill. if you read the thread you would understand the difference between the two.

I'm sure you're one of those shills who's job is to guarantee a targeted threads collapes by causing infighted based on emotional based ploys.

I even know jewish people that I don't like, I'm taking an unbiased step back and telling you everything I know.

not every single person you see on Holla Forums is going to be someone you like but if you ignore what everyone says you're going to miss out on a lot of good information.

I totally failed at grammar here. hope you still get what I meant by it.

does this just mean don't kill yourself so you get to heaven faster?

That video. I wrote in college astronomy how the redshift hasn't been proven to the movement of galaxies but is instead just assumed. I questioned relativity too. My professor liked my work thankfully. Cool video, I'd have to look those guys up.

that's a very smart philosophical deduction but it leads down a huge detour of another massive conversation.

glad to hear that, very cool.

Get gassed, kike. Didn't even read past that.

sorry to hear that you missed out on a great thread because you couldn't get over yourself.

Doesn't work that way, kike

Jews fell for the degenerate NeoPlatonist meme and created additional legends during the establishment of "Judaism" - after Christianity.

So what's your point?

you didn't even explain that way that it didn't even work. what doesn't work that way? me making a good point? maybe that just doesn't work for you because you can't handle being disagreed with. I'm sorry to burst your little bubble of safety.

any more on this? I would like to know so that I at least know what's bullshit.

I said "sorry to hear that you missed out on a great thread because you couldn't get over yourself."

Can someone explain the Double Slit Experiment to me? I understand Wave Particle Duality, that light acts as both a particle and a wave, but I don't understand the quantum object or the implications of the experiment itself.

check my double dubs, lots of love and God giving hugs

And? Regardless of whether or not Israel is legitimate, that dosent scrape off the part of your holy books that tells jews they can abuse and exploit others.

I read the Torah, the bible and the Koran, and that is why i decided to be a follower of the old white gods. All this semitic nonsense was never meant for white people and never will be. Look i honestly don't hate jews, i just wish we didint have to exist in the same reality, i wouldnt give a shit about them if they didint actively subvert nations or exploit people, but they do, as well as they bleed arian races dry for holohoax reparations, when thei know damn well their grandparents werent gasses 5 times, or survive a billion trips to some pretend death camp. Fuck all this crazy semitic garbage, if your god will embrace you when you die, good for you, i'am ging to valhalla to share tales from my ancestors. Whatever the "evil' jews did and still do, the "real joos' dont think twice about taking advantage of the people the "evil" jews harm. At the end of the day they are both sides of the same coin, it dosent matter wich one is "good' or "bad", they are still actively harming and benefiting from the expotation of not only whites, but blacks, asians, and everyone else. Unlike some people here, i do believe good jews exist, but what makes a good jew? Coming clean and proclaiming from the depth of his lungs the holocaust was a lie and his fellows have been exploiting better people than them ever since. I dont give a shit if your race is the richest on planet, at least mine is the furthest away from being moraly bankrupt.

You're known for your verbal IQ, i'm sure you'll figure it out, Heebie Kikeberger.

basically it means that just because you are observing it or not observing it, it completely and totally changes what in the world is happening, or had happened, if you had or hadn't looking, before, yet, ~~ (shit goes crazy here)

besides actually finding some bear shit on the ground and declaring it proof, does anyone really know if the universe didn't just render some shit off screen (people's/npc's line of sight) like a videogame?

All that Kabbalah shit was established in the degeneracy of Hellenistic multiculturalism (multi - cults) ans is straight of out NeoPlatonism just like the Gospels take quotes from the Stoics. Freemasons and Jews like to make legends out of shit like "Thoth/Hermetics" or "Solomon's Temple" when Solomon never existed and Thoth is a new interpretation of an Egyptian God

The problem is "Historians" are always looking for some weird abstracted influences from "India" or "Persia" or something exotic instead of looking at the time and place all these stupid Semitic legends became scripted for mass consumption

hey user fair enough. OP here, check my ID.

I don't really believe that the holocaust hoax really happened.

our wonderful government back then who were such innocent good guys and bombed hiroshima and nagasaki full of innocent non-combatant civillians (instead of the japanese military bases) could NEVER EVER lie about what their so call enemy did after they defeated them.

but of course the asshole winners write the history books.

gadhaffi was taken out because he resisted the centralized banking system.

The real truth is that jews are trying to convince people that reality and your life(enslavement) is not real, so that they can rob and enslave you more easily. They clearly see you as a threat and itt they are recommending that you die.
They are pushing this because religion has become mostly irrelevant they are now forcing all this "universe is a hologram goys" stuff and whatnot, i dont really follow the media enough to see even a fraction of it just the crap outside what they keep spamming here but the movie matrix itself is a part of it.
Another related funny thing is they claim that the director of matrix went trans but look at these pictures mileswmathis.com/matrix2.pdf they are not even the same person lol

hitler:

globalist cult:

it appears to me as hitler wanted to bring out the best features in the human race, while the globalist cult wants to take all the different colors of paint and mix them together into a really shitty gross mess.

wew

I'm fully aware of the fact that we are all slaves in this shitty system, and I as a jewish person am no exception. I hate the way life is just as much as any of you and the bureaucracy and red tape plagues us all. money makes life impossible. it's all limitations everywhere. my point is that realizing that this is all a simulation is part of the salvation. in order to wake up we need to know we are dreaming first.

triple fours God adores!

user. user. did you read the thread? no? please.

stopped reading there

Most Holla Forumsacks here never studied judaism, and dont realy understand it or where it comes from, as you say. If they did, they would also understand how big of a fuckup it is for a white person to be christian. That said, a "good jew" does have a choice, wandering around raising goats'n'stuff and studying the nature of existance and the meaning of god until death claims him, anything that deviates from that makes him no longer a "real" jew. The moment a jew touches money, he is undone, his entire existance becomes corrupted because they are not meant to value anything from this world. Problem is, the absolute vast majority of jews interpret this as exploiting everything while not giving a shit, instead of literaly detaching themselves from it to the best of their abilities and focusing solely to the quest for knowledge of their god. As far as i know, jews fucked up big time and are now entirely corrupted, wich is why the divine spark no longer gives a damn about your people. Its been a long time since i studied it, but i'am pretty sure i got the idea behind the stuff.

The system jews created is enslavement, not "all" or everything
nature and existence isn't a simulation, that's what jews think so they seek to replace it with their own simulation

kill urself shill

this

user I loved your post. good job. you get it.

Stopped reading right there. Self immolate yourself.

nice dubs

It's my get and I'll check it if I want to.

man you aren't even reading anything. I get it you disagree angrily with everything I say and have terrible grammar, so edgy.

It's not the Jews, goyim! (he he he)

The info in this thread is a mix of intro level simulation theory that everyone already knows and absolute nonsense.

(impressive)
When they say light is acting as a particle, it's like spray painting a wall which has a gap between the bricks. Anything behind that wall would obviously have small spots corresponding to the location of the gaps. However, when you have two "waves" of light travelling at the wall, they continue to interact and perturb each other after leaving the gaps and produce a pattern of strips along the wall where the various ripples have propagated. The curious thing is that attempting to measure this with proper instruments somehow forces the light to act one specific way - hence the "observer" effect.

The obvious implication that jew science doesn't want to admit is that our current model has become pretty inadequate thanks to a lot of these "it's magic" explanations - wave/particle duality, dark matter and dark energy, etc. What they're observing is real of course, it's the way that they describe it which is wrong.

The curious part is that it's prompting people to investigate some old avenues of thought such as the luminiferous aether, based on the idea that sound is a propagation of waves through a medium, therefore light is a propagation through some universal medium. It's interesting that this was the accepted, pre-jew science explanation which enabled European scientists to discover some of their greatest innovations.

user it IS the jews, just now the ones who are at home blessing the wine and doing dradle shit. it's the fake ones who do zionist shit. the challa bread guy at his house doesn't do shit to you and me, it's the bastards who set the gas prices and make school a living hell.

i could waste my time critiquing in detail everything op posted but its actually too fucking retarded for anyone outside /mlp/ to fall for
OP
sure hope you dont really imagine any lowborn jews will be spared from enslavement by the inbred banking clans, israelis will be samson optioned and families forced to eventually slowly mix with the dumb slaves untill there are nothing but royals and slavegoys. Your family will not survive your history will not survive and your childrens future is meaningless labour without purpose, and you are personally enabling it.

stopped reading there

laughing at everyone who posted in automatic hate deathsquad mode because they can't into civilized discussion and talking to a jewish persion triggers them too hard. I'm glad the board or even Holla Forums isn't dominated by you guys or discussion on any topic would be impossible.

brb everyone.

I do believe the extermination of your fellows would be ideal from a pragmatic perspective, i would no longer have to deal with corrupted jews fucking things up for everyone else, and you guys would get to meet god with your wrongdoings washed away, in martyrdom.

As i said, i don't really hate jews per se, it's a pragmatic take that could satisfy both ends of the bargain. I don't really mind if we were to keep a small comunnity of jews in some sort of indian-like reservation where they just eat, sleep and study their books all day, in a controlled environment, mostly for the intent of observation from my side where they can no longer harm anyone or shit up finances and culture due to their lack of contextual (as in, in-this-world) morality. Something like Israel however is an abomination from both your perspective and mine. Jews do control most of the shit today, corrupted jews, they are real jews in the the biological sense, just not on a mntal/spiritual one. Problem is, 99.99999999% of jews are corrupt in essence. They come from corrupted seed, and perpetrate corrupted deeds.

I do have a few toughts that studying history, the forementioned religious texts and analising were we are headed. Holocaust was an idea implanted in us so that when the time comes, we actualy do it since we "already did it" before. Whatever force is behind the curtain now is setting the jews up to be slaughtered, using their own corruption, and is intend on fullfilling both our need for cosmic justice, and your need for relief of corruption, that can only be attained by being removed from this reality.

What is your take on the matter, user?

Are you the guy who made that giant redpill megathread on fringe? You type like him. I like your threads anyway, thanks.

Pic related, possible happening