TRS Thread: Cucks, Kikes, and Cash Edition

So, have these faggots even bothered to address what they've done with any of this money they've brought in? I saw seventh shill begging for money less than two weeks after they had a donation drive for Kike Enoch that brought in close to ten grand. Where the fuck is all of this going, and why the fuck haven't they done anything good with it, like actually started an anti-doxing fund. Do they not even want to try to pretend that they aren't shekel grabbing kikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PznwjVoQuow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They just had a conference in houston. I'm sure that's not cheap.

They are going to start an actual media company.

wew not sure if this is needed with the more important stuff going on but i'll keep the thread open regardless

All that drama is over. Fuck off for trying to stir shit up again.

trs is kill

someone posted that they were at the HWNDU stream, someone else said that the people were with Gavin McInnis. were either of the people there? I know that some of them went on Gavins show but I don't know if they were colluding with him as a scam to get viewers

>>>/cow/

(Checked)

Only significant digits in the thread.

Only significant post in the thread

What happened to Fash the Nation?

sage

disappeared for good after Holla Forums sperged out

No. He's not shilling. His dubs confirm it. No one fucking cares about TRS anymore and fuck off with their shit.

/r/ing this thread get deleted.

The hosts found out everyone was getting doxxed, and they bailed. They created their own website (like a year ago) and had no idea that Mike's wife was Jewish.

Their website was taken down too, right (fashthenation.com)?

- me again

Sorry I forgot to include this earlier but also what happened to
• Darwin Digest (pretty sure one of the guys is still on TCR)
• KuturKampf?

Did they bale because 1.) they were afraid of being doxxed, or because 2.) they were disgusted with Mike's situation?

Their website and all their podcasts have been deleted from the Internet. Some people DM'd McFeels Facebook account, and McFeels said there is a possibility they may return, but if it happens, it won't happen for a long time.

Shame, they were easily the most solid guys on TRS and just used TRS to advertise their high quality news analysis.

It's a shame but at least we had them during the election to understand what was going on, with all the misinformation. They've also influenced other shows, so although we're missing the progenitor some of the other shows have incorporated FTN stuff to their own.

Agreed. I can't think of anything they did wrong by Holla Forums standards, other than doing something outside of Holla Forums. I think Halberstram used to come here as well.

Enoch appeared on HWNDU three times while it was up, but not sure about the others.
As for hooking up with McInnes …. wha?!!!?! Everyone thinks he's a cuck and a shill, so highly unlikely.
Last I heard TRS were claiming to be pulling some friendly lawyers on board to help create a base for antidox support. They are linking with Spencer and his crew, which is kinda why there are so many anti-Spencer shill attacks I guess. They are possibly also on board with the (former) National Action boys.
I get the impression they are attempting to create a nascent 'media-empire'.

I suppose they did help influence other shows, but it's just not the same without them. Mike Enoch and Jesse are horrible compared to McFeels and Halberstram. I cannot stand how Jesse thinks he's so fucking funny when he's not.

I wouldn't be shocked if Halberstram came on here. I know for a fact as a former mod of /r/Coontown that he was a regular there.

Darwin Digest I know for sure bailed out of disgust, and I may be wrong, but I am almost positive KuturKampf bailed for the exact same reason.

Nobody outside of TDS seemed to really know about what was going on with Mike's wife.

ah fuck KK and DD are gone too?? damn i loved those guys. ive heard one of the KK guys on an episode of mysterium fasces which was good. KK still has a twitter account going but the aristokles invicvs guy seems gone

All the D&C after-effect are a crying shame. It sowed some discord for sure, but I think everyone essentially came out of it with their own personal opinions, beliefs and integrity intact. It will all re-organize and the good guys will carry on fighting for what is Right.

Now that's funny. I was a reddit mod (I know, I know) a while back for something similar and talked with a few coontown mods. We at least knew the same people, I'm sure.

thanks, the reason I said they went on McInnes' show is because BakedAlaska went on it and it seemed really suspicious to me how it sort of all played out that night. Pic Related
A media outlet with a further right bias would be cool.

/thread

agreed, TRS are kikes and should be ignored and told to fuck off, simple as that, no need to make threads about them anymore

Which mod were you?

Yeah, I honestly liked TRS's articles also but after the JIMPACT there are almost no new ones being produced. A lot of decent OC was lost as collateral damage from exposing Enoch but fuck it.

What I find really puzzling is that Mike now has no job prospects, yet he still manages to barely crack out two episodes of TDS a week. What are these guys doing with their spare time? How do they pay for shit? There's so much I wish I could know, but I am well aware they'll never be honest about it

FTN was easily the best show on trs as they actually had organisation and a sense of professionalism whereas tds is just people shouting over each other and drops that were funny maybe the first few times. Rip

I was /u/George_l_Rockwell

Can you corroborate that in some way?

They posted this on TRS but it got deleted by Sven. They and a lot of the other ideologically pure people moved to a new forum. There will also be a website with articles and podcasts online related to their forum soon.

Sure. One sec

Not who you are replying to, but why?

Here you go

Interesting, I thought you were gone. What was your TRS handle? I liked CT back in the day

I'm not inclined to post my TRS handle right now, but I can tell you that I was initially one of the most vocal people on the forums regarding concern over Enoch possibly being married to a very leftwing Jew, and I was banned immediately.

Why not? I'm sure they knew who you were but now it seems you're persona non grata for disagreeing with them.

a lot of the guys moved here
angryfrog biz
but the KK stuff isn't there. Think they were going to edit out the TRS references lol

That guy self admitted to be tharru, who is the KK guy.

Not exactly true, although not officially a part of TRS at the time, (he is now) Grindr Greg knew and again, though not part of TRS, Fatt Forney knew as well, so who knows for sure how many others knew.

it sounds like a lot of the old mods/power users got banned from the forums. what the fuck is with that.

at least the TRSodomites stopped shilling their dumb civic nationalist shit here

Half the forum got banned for speaking out about the jew wife, the other half are useless sycophants sucking Mike's dick

Alright, so my forum name was named after the William Pierce radio broadcast "MestizoMenace".

youtube.com/watch?v=PznwjVoQuow

But yeah, I've been banned from the forums and I never bothered to even try getting back in. That forum was so bad, and it seemed like federal agents probably had infiltrated, as in most threads you'd have very clear calls to violence disguised using the word "prank".

You got me there. Although when I think of the main TRS staff, I don't picture Grindr Greg and Fatt Forney

Yup, we got banned just because we were concerned about the very real possibility that Mike may very well have been married to a super left wing kike and that he had compromising information of TRS donors under the same roof as his wife. That was something I kept trying to bring up, but I was silenced and banned very quickly.

So here's the thing. You Pol cucks should stop badmouthing TRS.

I challenge you to doxx all of us. Guess what, you can't do anything :) You are all a bunch of neckbeard beta NEETs good for nothing.

We have media empire while you are just circlejerking, OK?

Listen, there are some based Jews alright? We promote based White Nationalism and if you think Jews can't be White Nationalist then fuck right off, ok mateys?

No, we will not stop shilling, we have 500 shills all shilling here right now. And all money went into my belly :))) Bet you're asshurt, amirite stormweenie?

Also, stop talking shit about homosexuals. Milo is 100% based and we need more people like him. At least he's doing something while you Holla Forumssters are posting on your venezuelan forums, ok? Rebel Media rules.

SUCK MY DICK :D

-Mike Enoch

Interesting, don't remember you in any of the screenshots.

I remember you, you had Salazar as your profile pic right? A little while after you were banned they closed the forums for more than a week to ban everyone that wasn't cucking hard for the jew wife.

I'm so glad you had the time to visit HWNDU and network with your fellow jews and shitskins.

I wasn't a prolific poster. The quality of discussion was super inferior to what is found here. I usually just lurk on here too, but I felt like it was relevant today to share what happened.

I did have Salazar as my profile picture! They banned everyone that didn't cuck for his Jew wife? Jesus

But at least one of them stuck by TRS, spending the night before the inauguration with Enoch and Spencer, and even doing showprep for TDS.

There are no good TRSodomites,

I don't remember the 'show prep' thing as anything other than rumors. I know for a fact that TRS fags are spreading a ton of lies for people that left.