Brought to you by the guy infamous for the "WHORESWHORESWHORES" meme

LOL

Christ that is an ugly costume

What's with the yellow and pink? Is she trying to get herself shot?

She's a heroic lovechild of the Joker

Not for long with that getup.

It's based on the original.

pretty much, yeah

user…you may want to get your eyes checked.

But the coloring is completely different though.

Did his artwork get better? Weird he's trying to woo the feminists now. Guess he had no principles to begin with.

Why?

Both liberals and conservatives equally hate frank miller now at this point. Even if he wasn’t a conservative. He shat on the last people who still defend him after turning the dark knight master race into a fuck trump, fuck cops and fuck white people book.

it's technically a green. But it's very close to yellow. A green apple sort of color
so now she's dressed like a watermelon

Cancer treatment without any insurance is expensive. I guess they made him an offer he couldn’t refuse.

How'd he go full cuck mode? I mean this guy made Holy Terror. I just heard Master Race was boring and mediocre but I never heard it being propaganda

Because Frank Miller was never liberal or conservative.

He was fucking crazy.

I meant what exactly happened in thr book that was anti-trump, anti-cop, etc.

Did he really have any defenders to begin with? Even if you agree with the message of Holy Terror, it's hard to argue that it's not complete shit.

It was a black lives matter propaganda. Batman killed a racist cop for doing his job.

Get yours checked, that's yellow

I could buy that Frank Miller is actually a leftist. Believe me, there are leftists out there that fucking loathe Muslims like Sam Harris, a fedoralord that is loathed by SJWs because he drops some truthbombs about Islam, but he also cucked for Hillary since the beginning.

What a shame he wants to do it while sucking on the cock of (((equality)))

Looks like she's really going to give that pesky friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man what-for.

she also ready for her daily dose

Those are liberals, not leftists.

Thank you doc

i legit thought that pic looked like batman was bitch slapping in the form of a fist the green goblin

Thanks doc.

No true scotman, eh?

Talk about a dead meme, wew