New Comic From (((Marvel)))

You've got to see this shit Holla Forums, it's incredible. Nick "The 38th Law of Power" Spencer is showing niggers for exactly what they are and getting paid to do it by pretending to be liberal and using strawmen. It's fucking amazing.

This is from a Marvel comic, showing "youths' to be terrorists.

did that nigger just put on yellowface?

He drew on his face with chalk.

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
Marvel is cucked.
In other news, the grass is green.

For shame.

fucking why? stupid niggers

Is harry hauser supposed to be wrong or

Cuz his gentle giant hero dindu nuthin, fam! So he gotz to go blow up a bank!

>>>Holla Forums

Do they actually make money off this?

Who reads comics? I have never in my life met anyone who would claim "comics" as one of their hobbies.

No, Marvel is actually operating at a loss with their SJW comics, but somebodies got to make that propaganda.

Obviously this nerd OP.

Autistic nerds, fat liberals, and children.

Comics were good once. I've never met a grow man who watches anime that doesn't have terrible DNA markers and shouldn't breed.

Comics are and always have been Jewish so this isn't really surprising.

If any of you actually read or remember this ZOG propaganda fondly, you need to get a hold of yourself.

Is everyone missing the point that these pages are meant to pro-liberal when it's literally showing how shitty black people are?

Nobody who actually reads these takes it that way though. The target audience of this comic will agree that yes, niggers SHOULD be allowed to burn down buildings and rob stores.

Makes sense tbh fam.

I've enjoyed The Sandman, Lucifer, and an ongoing webcomic which has an artstyle and setting that I'm particularly fond of, but it's far from a hobby.

If you're reading a comic that contains any form of jewish propaganda, you're reading the wrong comic. There are a couple without inane agendas.

Go jerk off to MDE, you moron.

Where's the chink outrage over this awfully wacist comic? we really should push D&C psyops like this more often

True, the SJWs will see what they want to see in their delusion, but personally as a sometimes comic reader myself (yeah yeah I know), the way the comic's organized and illustrated is at least completely VISUALLY intending to portray the black kid in the 'villain' light. Not to mention the mask the negro paints on himself more resembles villains' masks than any superheroes I can remember.

Which is all to say that…the SJWs can bury their head, but I'd expect anyone remotely neutral to be at least a bit uncomfortable and confused when reading this - just like I've seen some normies get after reading the latest Captain America issues where he's actually a Nazi/Hydra agent calling out the establishment.

Here's Nazi Cap about to shoot a Jew, btw.

You don't understand how we will win the culture war. The point of this thread is to subvert their propaganda. Pew Die Pie is already working in our favor, we don't need to do anything, Marvel needs to be subverted.

Same writer, fam.

I'm with you on that and what's with all the characters in skin tight suits?

fanbois drool over skin tight suits. They get hard ons for capes.

Here's the thing about Nick Spencer. He was a concert promoter in Cincinatti who screwed over a bunch of bands by not paying them for a festival he was promoting. After that, he tried running for public office, and failed hilariously. Then he was on Bendis' message board, and started spewing leftist rhetoric while conveniently shopping around ideas for comics. Someone picked him up, and he immediately stopped posting there, giving rise to the theory that he was playing to people's sensibilities in order to get a job writing comics.

I'm not even joking when I say he's into the 38th Law of Power, all his "villains" are totally logical and all his heroes are fucking retards. He also got really butthurt when liberals were on their whole #PunchNazis thing.

Before you faggots started sperging out there were plenty of decent conversations in anchored threads. This thread will be anchored as well, but I doubt they'll autismo out like you

That nose lol

Go to a different thread, faggot.

Someone should tell that fucker to get back to writting Bedlam

Wow, this guy's really redpilled.

Fuck off.

It's like the perfect time to go out and spread the word or even just the seeds of doubt and Holla Forums is quiet.

Utter madness.

No one cares about pewdiepie himself. It was a possible death of youtube and a redpilling of 50 million kids

The liberals don't read them either, they just scan them for things to be upset about. American comics are dead.

Comics are a medium. The Big Two are certainly pozz'd and Jewish but there were good comics in the past.

Yeah, Nick's far from redpilled, and is more than likely OP, who is also shilling this on Holla Forums.

Nick Spencer is in deep cover, his Hydra Cap story is actually about him infiltrating Marvel.

It could've been about that, but the OP's of the threads I saw were all completely about him. If they'd been less e-celeb worship and more practical they might've gone somewhere.

Old Punisher and Judge Dredd comics were pretty alright. Most if not all new comics are garbage.

I kinda agree. I don't know if he's 100% /ourguy/, but he's definitely somewhat there and he does a really good job of getting things past filters.

Looks like a lucha lubre wetback wrestler

I don't think it matters whether he actually is or not, if we could seed the suspicion that Spencer is a Nazi, we can get Marvel and Disney fans to eat one of their own. Libshits do browse here, and if we all start talking about how great Spencer is, they'll turn on him.

defending? I'm sageing and said the thread should be anchored, like the eceleb threads were. You're the sperg that has to bring your e-celeb obsession up in every thread you visit.

Better luck next time, fam.

The OP's of most of those threads said they didn't like pewdiepie. He wouldn't gain anything from Holla Forums either way he already has millions of dollars and 50 million fans. This would have been a great opportunity to kill youtube and dispense redpills. However I don't think that this thread and others should be completely derailed just because the pewdiepie thread went down

filtered for obvious attempts to derail. You aren't clever

You are the same kike that derailed the pewdiepie thread by yelling muh ecelebs. Gas yourself
Also DC>Marvel however Redskull is pretty good

Lurk moar, nigger.

Really?

Control your autism, faggot.

Hey man, if I can't subvert the PDP fanbase, what makes you think you're allowed to do the same with capeshit?

Seriously kill yourself.

I was one of the anons who wanted the pewdiepie thread to stay up. You don't care about that, you just care about blatant shilling

Wrong. I care about consistent moderation.

he's still going

Me. Plenty of good comics out there. Shit, Holla Forums would probably dig Cerebus and Dave Sim in general.

Well congratulations, you got us anchored you faggot

When the mods anchor the thread, I'd love it if you did a storytime.

Are you new?

how embarrassing

Well congrats you got this thread and the pewdiepie thread anchored. What's the next step of your master plan

both deserved to be anchored. We're still allowed to talk about it. I don't see the problem