There are real people on this board who didn't side with house

MD?

I thought that too.
Fuck that show.

Cuck

One of few games that allows you to be ultimate ruler and smash your enemies, and you preferred to allow House have all the fun.

Shit taste confirmed

have "access to all of houses assets"

still be fucking broke

cant stop stupid bitch form buying snow globes for ridiculous amounts of caps

cant cash out shit ton of caps, got to go do some more side quest for that shit.

Pleb confirmed

>tfw no Cuddy gf

muh non-linear experience

I thought House was going to betray me so I just betrayed him first.

I've regretted my decision every day since then

I sided with everybody to get 100%

Now you can help humanity go to the moon user by yourself, you did put points into intelligence right?

Edgy teenagers went with legion because MUH DEGENERACY even though they're transparently maybe the dumbest faction in the history of the series. Normalfags went with NCR because that's the 'right' choice, or at least the expected one, and they're incapable of thinking for themselves. Snowflakes went with the Yes Man ending.

House is the patrician choioce.

Legion serves a purpose in clearing up the wasteland, but it's not bound to survive in it current form. I believe there's dialogue with Caesar if you play a female courier where he explains that he wants to reform the Legion soon enough, so that it might continue as a functioning society and not just a temporary cleansing agent of the wastes.

I want to be a Tyrant not a serial killer

Enjoy it while it lasts, this is about to become a Legionfag hugbox.

That's a reason why Caesar is fixated on the Mojave when he already has huge swaths of land and a capital. The Mojave is probably the best location in the Core Region with the amount of technology, having it could vastly increase the growth of any faction.

Caesar new this and why he wants New Vegas to be New Rome.

Caesar's understanding of Hegelian dialectics (thesis-antithesis-synthesis) was literally nothing more than a meme. It certainly wasn't a crystal ball. He built up a cult of personality and tried to found a nation on it; if he thinks all will be well when he dies (soon, due to his tumor), then he's even dumber than he seems.

I get tired of making the same points over and over in these threads.