Update: PewDiePie dropped by YouTube Preferred and YouTube Red

Kikes MOSSADed PewDiePie because (((anti-Semitism))). First Disney, now JewTube destroys his main source of ad revenue by kicking PDP off JewTube/Jewgle Preferred ad platforms and shutting down PewDiePie on Jewgle Red.

The kikes destroyed him because of two lame Jew jokes.

Jew York Times article (((beware Archive honeypot, use OPSEC))): archive.fo/d8eKF

Jew York Times direct link (broken link text on purpose):
https:// www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/business/pewdiepie-youtube-disney.html?_r=0

Freedom of speech? As long as it isn't against (((them))).

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
i.imgur.com/YaDdub6.png
i.imgur.com/VdZfQWY.png
i.imgur.com/uXpOrBV.png
i.imgur.com/KexkZVc.png
i.imgur.com/taxEx1a.png
i.imgur.com/45cvBGZ.png
i.imgur.com/cOnDg5h.png
i.imgur.com/DfE2QTt.png
archive.is/NuaaO#selection-11369.0-11413.28
i.imgur.com/3KnCdos.png
youtube.com/watch?v=YtV3K8KF8io
pewdie.tumblr.com/post/157160889655/just-to-clear-some-things-up
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

either way, good for him, now he knows who controls everything.

Hope this truly awakens him, and goes to another (good) Youtube replacement.

I've always wondered if faggot jewtubers actually saved the ridiculous amounts of money they made, invested wisely or just put it away for eventual retirement, or if they spent it all because they couldn't see the gravy train running out?

Are there any? Dailyvideo? Or was it videomotion? I doubt pewds will get to be on Trump's news network that congress gave him $800 million for they expected Shrillary to win lel

Faggot mods, don't delete this thread.

I almost want to see this happen. Almost.

Just to see how insane the world would get after it happens.

Dream team.

Whether the Holocaust happened or not, it serves as the defining political ultimate weapon even to this day 60+ years later. If the joke was Christians or Muslims there would be no more retribution than thumbs downs and annoyed comments. Why are Jews allowed to wield such terrible power? Media is absolutely compromised and you are punished if you point out why.

Polite sage for celebrity gossip

I've been reading some threads on reddit about this to get the typical libshit response and holy fuck they all think he's an actual fascist nazi lol

must have seen the whole "FREE SPEECH DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN AVOID REPERCUSSION OF SPEECH!!!!" that sjw retards use constantly

reddit com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/5txwg5/disney_has_just_cut_ties_with_pewdiepie_over
if anyone else wants too read their bullshit

I don't think any libshit really understands how this is a massive strategic mistake in labeling the most popular person on youtube an alt-right neo-nazi and doing everything you can to destroy his income streams. Also he was apparently almost done with a 2nd season of some show for youtube red before they canceled him

We should protest. Demand PewDiePie gets 20% ownership of YouTube or we burn it down.

It didn't but it will

What makes you think you ever had that? The First Amendment protects you from the government. PewDiePie didn't get arrested for his views, so he still has his First Amendment right to free speech.

MEME IT

Also this

I honestly can't understand how anons can even complain about sliding on board that regularly pulls things like this in addition to typically having 5-12 stickys and and 30+ anchored threads.

make it happen
How many swedes follow pewdiepie? Possibility he could be a catalyst there

Itwasrealinmymind.jpg

A modest estimate. Even if just 1%of his followers is redpilled by this we're talking 500,000+

Yep, it's another e-celeb thread

Thanks for the free kids I guess Jewgle.

How are you going to spam infographs on youtube? Spam imgur links only to be deleted by the auto moderation settings his channel has?

you could help with any one of those

Soon, shills will spamming PewDiePie threads with jewish dogs and everything will be memoryhole'd.

I don't care much for e-celeb namefaggotry, but this op has potential. If we can get PewDiePie to create his own platform, and those 50mil to boycott jewtube, it would cripple the company financially.

You cancerous faggots out yourselves over and over and over again.
Go the fuck back to reddit.

PewDiePie is the last stand of implicit white identity

The mods have always been autistic about e-celebs. That said, someone earlier said that people would start proclaiming "muh censorship" again due to people ignoring the known autism of the mods in regards to e-celebs.

I thought baneposting was the last stand of implicit white identity?

You should think for a moment, what's a worse threat, cancer on some vietnamese claymation board or the Jews.
If you think it's cancer, then you deserve the rope

on /baph/ we have a rule called "do it yourself you fucking faggot instead of whining about it"
maybe you should follow it

No. I'll leave you impotent retards to screech autistically amongst yourselves while accomplishing nothing of note.

The traitor always gets the bullet first. Cancer is treason and unwelcome.

I stopped in to comment on how you faggots are cancer who accomplish nothing. I have no interest in working on your stupid e-celeb cause. Go masturbate to another public webcam for 200 threads you fucking failure.

So this is the new e-celeb of the day?
SAGE

I thought that hiding was the last stand of implicit white identity

you're a big guy hitler

Yep.

e-celebs are always cancerous. They want your money through donations and hardly any of them believe what they say. Most of them just read off a script like that camwhore, kikevalion. Fuck e-celebs and namefaggotry. If you are a sheep who can't think for yourself and need some retard with a name to tell you what to think, then go back to TRS you dumb faggot.

i get why mod bumplocks this kind of threads, e-celeb threads are bullshit and an obvious shill mine.
but this is the biggest e-celeb the internet ever had. we are not talking about a camwhore or a fedora playing right wing. we are talking about a guy with 50m subscribers actually naming the Jew. if we need to have a e-celeb discussion its now. he has nothing to lose.
im sure the people interested in this topic already started posting on the comment section for his videos, and now its time see hod the redpills flourish.
also, mod blaming for doing their jobs its a classic D&C tactic, i wonder how many shills are working right now on this topic.
if he openly question the holocaust before December i will be going nuclear on my sides

Who gives a fuck about pewdiepie? This thread is about costing jewtube money and opening up the market for real competition.

is more fucking cancerous

You're being rude.

I remember he reached out to Notch on twitter recently, did anything ever come of that?

…For Jews.

What are you Jews even talking about, pewdiepie him self is completely irrelevant, the billions of people that have watched his shit are the relevant ones.

I thought you were on our side. You seemed like an oldfag who genuinely cared. I guess, in my newfaggotry, I was wrong.

Truth hurts, doesn't it, fag?

I'm not complaining at all. I'm mocking you for being impotent faggots who couldn't propagate a meme in a crowd of intoxicated autists.

lurk more you fucking faggot
>>>/eceleb/

Rude much

I KNOW YOU LURK HERE PEWDS

DO IT

FRESH MEME

pls r8

Oh hey… It's the "LEFT IS WINNING" user from the bumplocked thread.
Are you okay? How's your ass? Still hurting?

Kek jewtube just killed its self

Fucking hilarious
All aboard the uss freespeachvids.com

-50m subs gets shoah'd, everythread about trying to redpill and subvert him gets, or have him subvert his followers gets shoah'd. MUH E CELEBS PLS STOP TRYING TO CONVERT E CELEBS, PLS GET THIS OFF Holla Forums LETS JUST TALK ABOUT TAVISTOCK AND COMET PING PONG PLS. WE CAN'T HAVE E CELEB THREADS. HWNDU 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO GUISE PLS NO…fucking niggers

So, complaining then?

I do care, and thread after thread has been spammed about this e-celeb and it has been nothing but calls for "somebody do something! Do something Holla Forums!"
No matter how many times you faggots spam these threads, you're not going to convince Holla Forumsacks to help with some stupid fucking e-celeb, because e-celebs are cancer. Every single time.

why should I trust you? back when I was a newfag on cuck/b/ in 2010 I pretended to be an oldfag.

Your thread is still up. You should go post in it.

suck a dick faggot

I'll gas your family in front of you.

I didn't make this thread, wrong user boyo

Fact is, the kikes got their power of opinion in the USA by brainwashing celebrities with lurianic kaballah, and more recently the scientologists did the same to outjew the jew. Traditional media is dieing, pewdiepie is offering to be our tom cruise. Let's turn him into a new hitler. If all fails, the lulz will have been reward enough.

Moron.

The kikes really didn't think this one through did they?

No, you made the "LEFT IS WINNING OMG GUISE WHAT DO WE DO?!" thread. Go post in it. Sure, it's bumplocked, but there's like 600 replies left.

Nothings done because of autists like you who derail the thread and end up causing anons to bump it even further until the mods delete it.

what the fuck are you talking about dude, I've never made a single thread here?

You know what? That's a good eventual step.

But riddle me this Holla Forums, how would you feel about a future video where Pewd does a gaming stream with Sam Hyde? That would be a good means of gaining publicity no?

They're not really thinking much through as of yet. They're all too busy Oy Vey'ing in panic.

Looks like he's getting shoah'd here too.

Oh well… It shows.

I would pay a small fee for a download of such a show. Put it up on iTunes. I'd pay a buck an episode. I don't like Pewdiepie, but giving Hyde the followers of Pewdiepie would be pure gold.

If you care so much about your stupid fucking e-celeb, GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF SPAMMING Holla Forums.
Holla Forums is already well aware, and anyone who wants to help is on the job.
These e-celeb threads are full of nothing but thirsty betafaggots who rely on Alphas to get work done. I'm surprised any of you are here at all since you clearly belong on Holla Forums where you can accomplish nothing and status signal to make yourselves feel better in a more accommodating environment.
Idiots, all of you.

go back to unavision you brokeback spic

kek just got banned for publishing the link for the board logs

fucking kike mods

here it is again

If 50million people went to his website daily, his ad revenue would be more than he makes from jewtube, because he gets full profit.

sad japanese frog

why the fuck does there need to be constant threads about this? This is starting to smell like evalion-tier cancer.
even fucking Holla Forums doesn't care this much. good on mods for bumplocking

Yeah, you're a real bastion of hope here.

filtered

Would be pretty sweet. Not only would Hyde get his show back out of sheer demand, he'd probably get his show on HBO or Showtime.

That's what I'm thinking. Young, impressionable viewers, likely in their early teen years, watching Pewdiepie than branching out to Sam Hyde.

It's like how a decade ago you might have went from Cartoon Network to one day discovering Wonder Showzen, as an example.

Go back to your safe space, faggot. I think you'll find it comfier pretty much anywhere else on the internet. You won't be missed.

There's this many threads because of the autistic mods bumplocking. Nah, leave 135 HWNDU threads up though.

Difference is that she came to try and build a base. Pewdiepie has a base of over 50 million that are ripe for redpills. This is not about pewdiepie, this is about the 50 million kids who will hate the kikes if given a small push

I think he's the 2010's answer to Mr. Show, quite frankly. Maybe even more brilliant than Mr. Show. When I think back on it, MDE:WP was funnier than Mr. Show, given that MDE was like 15 minutes long and Mr. Show was a full hour.

Yes e-celebs are cancer, we know that you fucking retards. Nobody here watches Pewdepie, the guy caters to children. The point is, he's got a subscription base of 50 fucking million and he's been dropping nazi jokes left and right, and now him getting shut down by the kikes for it is perfectly formed to red pill both him and his massive base of followers.

We're thinking strategically. This is something very important to keep tabs on. This thread obviously isn't 'e-celeb cancer', don't just imitate what you've seen others sage like monkeys, you shaft fucking newfags.

Exactly the same excuse evalion shills used, go kill yourself.

okay, what can we do about it then other than LIKE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT xDDDDDDDDDDD? There is no point in discussing jewtubers here, they are all across the board in it for shekels.
Would not be surprised at all if this guy is just trying to capitalize on gen Z and the right-wing resurgence.
Good on him for redpilling kids and stopping all the reddit-tier vidya jokes, but why does it need constant threads here. Discuss, then move on. It's almost like you lads want to give this fucker your clicks.

Is it though? it's something to be observed not frantically discussed like a bunch of braindead tabloid-addicts.

No, go back and read the original thread from November. It was a false alert. There's a small russian geo tracker but if you have an ad blocker (like uBlock Origin) it's going to take care of it

Are you fucking retarded? He just lost millions of dollars in deals with Disney and Youtube by doing what he did.

This is just proof that if you see retards like this faggot, just filter and move on. They're fucking crew.

As long as he continues to get flak for making nazi jokes, yes I want him to have my clicks

guys did you even see the sad japanese frog?

Holla Forums fucking terrified of seeing our numbers swell from such a silly jewish mistake.

Keeping tabs on is different from spamming thread after thread in the catalog. If there's new information that's substantially different from what has been going on then it'd be worth a new thread. If this e-celeb decided to restart the HitlerJugend then that'd be interesting. Otherwise it's just more of the same shit. Duplicate threads aren't tolerated here.

Indeed. If all it takes is just clicking on his shit to keep him making Nazi jokes to young impressionable youth, I will click his shit every time I see it. Twice.

And now the spammers have gotten this thread anchored to prevent the redpilling of 50 million and saved jewtube from imminent destruction

Fellate a shotgun

Quantity over quality, numbnuts.

DHUT IT DOWN GOYIM!!!

i.imgur.com/YaDdub6.png
i.imgur.com/VdZfQWY.png
i.imgur.com/uXpOrBV.png
i.imgur.com/KexkZVc.png
i.imgur.com/taxEx1a.png
i.imgur.com/45cvBGZ.png
i.imgur.com/cOnDg5h.png oyy vey goyim dont publish the boardlog!! they will realize!!!

Nobodies frantically discussing anything. Why are you shilling so hard?

And where the fuck did you pick up the idea that anything we can't immediately influence is not worth talking about, newfag?

Why don't you shut the fuck up and stand aside?

04b038 is imkikefy
imkikefy is 04b038

they are on to you imkike, what are you going to do, shut it down again??

If I was kampfy, wouldn't I be rachposting? Or is it the anime smugposter that's imkampfy? I get so confused over the shill narratives these days. They've pretty much called everyone imkampfy at this point.

oooyyyy veyy goyim, sometimes i rachpost some times i dont hehehehe

Can't believe I kept defending this kike.

You don't lose money by not making it idiot.

again, I'm not against discussion of this just like I wasn't against discussion of evalion. It's the constant nature of these threads.

see and kill yourself.

Then why is there a consistent thread? If you aren't "frantically" discussing it when why do you need to make a new thread when our vols bumplock the old one? Seems like you're trying to "signal boost" this, not just discuss.

both of those pictures are Berkay you massive retard.

I feel like calling him that is Holla Forums faggotry because they used to say "i'm jew" imkike "i'm kike" is eerily similar.
I wonder why Holla Forums would want us discussing something completely irrelevant to politics like some jewtube Holla Forumstard making Hitler jokes.

Maybe you wouldn't get spam if you didn't bumplock every fucking thread you faggot

kek, see

try harder imkike

Still not an argument, faggot.

Bumplocking has been sort of outrageous lately. I've seen plenty of threads that were bumplocked while Rach threads, for some reason, are always magically allowed to stay. I can't imagine why that would be.

Git gud, newfag.

that retarded damage control, look everyone is noticing kike, you are boiling the frog too fast >>927171

How do you unfilter someone? I want to see what this kike has to say.

fuck off polchan goon

ebin memes, maybe if you discussed the topic in the thread you already made you wouldn't get rightfully accused of being a spammy faggot.

nice Holla Forums lingo, chaim.
you are this close to calling the native userbase of Holla Forums stormfags.

reported.

Checked. If he didn't put it away he deserves his fate. He's been talking about it for months so he knew what was coming.

kek just checked some of these out.
these were so obvious even endchan told you to eat shit, you're so fucking dumb nigger.

I saw this shit coming, a week or so ago, anons discussed in the bumped-locked thread then moved on, because if it's not for discussion, this threads serve little purpose, even if pewds lurks here, and was a Holla Forumsack he wouldn't get ideas from news about himself, if Holla Forums wanted to do something some one would actually bring idea and projects to the discussion something that isn't being done either.
This is evalion over again, some user, a shill or not, post news concerning some aparently red-pill e-celeb, due to boards rules it eventually gets deleted, then shills spam the board, and then complain about spam in the spam in the spam threads. When will this fucking raid end?

One sentence outs you as a kike

Why do I always forget to sage?

Too obvious.

Oh, how embarrassing.

You have to go back

that's assuming there are no repeats
many people have different channels and subscribe to the same person

How many watch his videos and don't subscribe at all?

Blubbering is really what I was going for. You're blubbering.

you're being too obvious now leftypol

No, I'm quite sure you used the "if you're telling people facts then it's yelling muh microaggressions" leftist meme. I hope you have better luck with your next suicide attempt.

Hello FBI

mods always dismiss reports of threads that are already bumplocked, dipshit

go to the original post and click on "show all posts"

You didn't watch the video, did you friend?

reported.

THIS

newfag

heheheh yes goyim ignore the kikery going on with mods

i.imgur.com/DfE2QTt.png

Kys

You're hung up on something that no one else really gives much of a fuck about. So what if one faggot posted 'filtered', its bait and you're just spewing out shit through a keyboard.

I spammed all of the Evalion threads. Every one of them. This is not Evalion. When pewdiepie sends an army of shills to Holla Forums to promote him, we can talk about similarities.
When evalion's videos reach 500M views, we can discuss it further.

>>>/gasthekikesracewarnow/

Do me a favor check this to see why you're an idiot.

3/10

This is exactly what's going on and everyone knows it.
Why do we need to discuss a jewtuber with 500 million subs or whatever the fuck just because he might bring some people over to our side?

It doesn't have to pewd himself, lefty/pol/, /int/, or any other type of kike organization could decide to use this for a raid.
Also discussion about pewds is still going on in this anchored thread, there's no need to do another, but faggots will

The fact that you even need to ask that question means you probably don't belong here. The problem with Evalion wasn't that she was an e-celeb. We have molyneux threads from time to time. The problem was that she sent chimpire faggots here to spam our board and demand a sticky for her bullshit. But you weren't even here then, so I don't expect you to know that.

Nice math Schlomo.
You think 50 million autist kids are going to go to his website? Nah fam. It's the ease of access on JewTube and the mobile apps that appeal to these phone fag kids.

oyy veyy thread anchored, shutt it down!!!!!!

Here is a wild theory: PewDiePie has made a shitton of money, so being fired from YouTube and Disney is not a big deal for him. But what has he done with the money? What if he has been investing it into a YouTube competitor and this whole thing is just a stunt for him to get fired, shit on YouTube and Disney, and then jump ship to the new site which will just so happen to be revealed just in time? He is (one of ?) the most subscribed YouTubers, so him jumping sites would immediately draw traffic to wherever he goes.

Many threads could have that question asked, though I will agree this is more of a Holla Forums sort of thing.

Wonder Showzen was great tbh

Not an argument.

MODS SHUTING DOWN JUST AS PREDICTED WITH FULL SHILLING TO CREATE THE CONSENSUS

archive.is/NuaaO#selection-11369.0-11413.28

Has everyone forgotten basic memetics, redpills are self-evolving. This shit should just be a footnote in a redpill thread for shit we can show to family members and entry-level buddies or flatmates, not something that needs a constant thread on the front page.
I mostly hate this because it shows how full of newfags we are, you don't know how imageboards work(thread gets bumplocked, discuss in that thread then make a new one when 750 is it or it reaches page 13) so you spam and shit up the place.

which we absolutely should not because he's a psychiatry shill and an anti-family cultist.
No nigger, the problem was that fucking idiots like OP couldn't accept that nobody wanted to discuss her so they started making new threads when the old ones were bumplocked. It was only after about a week of this that they started the blatant spam and apparent IRCfaggotry.

keep shitposting, faggot.

Out of 50 million autists (autists being the key word here), there will be quite a few that liked his show enough to follow him. 25M? 10M? 5M? Doesn't matter. He's still the most popular figure in anti-semitism right now at this very second.

Depends man. If you want to call, killing or letting POWs die in your internment camps then most nations have committed a lolocaust, a shitload of times in human history.

I called it yesterday

pay attention and see how mods will shut down
it happened before with pic related
this is not new
it will happen like this
(((they))) will falseflag spamming the catalog with pewdiepie threads in order to shut him down, because SPAM.
Mods will go nuglear about that, because eeevull spammers.
Then angry anons censored will be banned in masse everything followed with a hughe JIDF psyop to create the narrative of eeevul spammers and muh ecelebs, they must be organizing it now.

Exactly

If you don't like it here than leave, or did endchan tell you to fuck off too because you're such an insufferable faggot?

Yeah, no. But feel free to pull up that screencap from ages ago, even though he has since recanted his opinion on the issue many times.
Again, no. They demanded a sticky and spammed until they gave up. You obviously weren't there.

Molyneux threads get bumplocked as well, it's just these newfags getting butthurt that their e-celeb of choice is getting bumplocked like all the others.

i.imgur.com/taxEx1a.png

I didn't disagree with your point about not spamming Holla Forums with it, though.

You have to admit, however, that pewdiepie has more potential for the advancement of our cause than Evalion, Molyneux, Milo and TRS combined. To ignore this, I think, is not very wise.
I'm not saying we all need to jump on the pewdiepie train, but it's not hurting anything to discuss the potential here. I have never watched a single pewdiepie video, but I understand who he is and what he could bring.

so sad, everyone was already banned on this thread, look the board log

i.imgur.com/3KnCdos.png

kek, you're a real idiot.

Is that why he shills for psychiatry to this day and says (((therapy))) is instrumental in the (((defoo)))ing process? Has he also recanted his fucking kike blood? Get killed you dumb nigger, keep defending a fucking kike.
And you obviously weren't there for the week or so they pulled this exact routine before they switched tactics and started that sticky shit.
Or maybe you just weren't paying attention because you think jews like moneyjew can be on your side as well and clearly have a double-digit IQ

I agree, but this is the fifth thread about pewds already, and if we wanted to actually do something then an user should make a thread with their idea, I'm still happy to discuss here, and mods are about harsh with bum locks, but with all shills here, it's no surprise

damage control this hard
your consensus crackng is so bad kike

i.imgur.com/3KnCdos.png

Ok, so when the army of shills that pewdiepie has sent here to promote him demands a sticky, we'll discuss it.

For Google (YouTube) to drop one of their most popular users is astonishing. YouTube has been struggling to make a profit, since it has only been able to fund itself basically through its revenue.
If we poke Pew to speak out against the decision, and say that YouTube is incapable of recognizing a joke. We'll see a good salt-storm on Twitter/FagBook.

what a time to be alive

NOOOOO! PEWDIEPIE IS EVALION! SHUT UP!
[autistically screeches internally]

here's the two only possible outcomes

Keep posting imgur links like a retarded braindead redditor kike.

Yes, if you like a fucking jew it;s a safe assumption that you are a fucking jew.
Especially if the jew you like is also an anti-family psychiatry shill who's forming a cult.

you're either braindead or incredibly new.

I'm not saying he's evaloin you disingenuous faggot, I'm saying the way people discuss him here is eerily similar.
Why not just stay in the bumplocked threads. clearly isn't about discussing things, but promoting them.

(checked)
this

they are doing their job, this is a containment board, thats why they shut down everything with potential to redpill millions.
Also thats why they shut down Natsoc Literature threads at sigth, while HWNDU threads are free to proliferate.
i.imgur.com/VdZfQWY.png

also is common to shut down shill awarness threads, because people will find out the kikery going on
i.imgur.com/YaDdub6.png

the same thing if you want to redpill normies
i.imgur.com/KexkZVc.png

This is controlled opposition board for mods

keep that consensus cracking kike

kek I'm not even going to report you anymore torkike-kun

keep spamming imgur links, reddit.

kek, muh links
this is the best you have to deflect attention?

You're a complete retard- the guy was using a metaphor. How the flying fuck is anybody supposed to literally burn down a website? Go back to reddit grandpa

aaaaaaaaand
The tread is anchored
Kike mods sure want to contain Holla Forums from leaking into mainstream thrugh E-celbs

The e-celeb crowd: 0
Holla Forumsacks: over 9000

E-celeb content produced: 0
Shill tears: over six gorillion gallons per second

Reminder that if Pewds subscriber count were a nation's population, he'd be the 27th biggest nation in the world. The man has influence and reach over normalfags. To ignore this and brush it aside is to be a fucking kike shill.

He has a jewish mother so he's jewish, why do you e-celeb worshiping fucktards and aut-right idiots like YOU always ignore genetics?
He encourages others to separate from their nuclear family and go into therapy, he's jewish. Why do you ignore genetics, and facts?

you're an idiot that has no idea how imageboards work.

Do you really want more braindead redditors coming here and preventing us from discussing things that are actually pertinent like JSOC and the deep-state coup with their anti-intellectual shitposting?

tell me, what is more important. dispensing an entry-level redpill to kids who will think it's a joke, or discussing the co-opting of the American institutions?

weird how all the TRS threads never got anchored

what a coincidence they just banned tor hahaahha fucking kikes

They fucking are spamming with it.

no it's not. why don't you tell us how you feel about the alt-right are you still butthurt, shill-kun?

oyy veyy, dont expose us goyim

i would've handed out a 4-week ban at least

because they DDoSed us
please use sage and the QTDDTOT bread

And there it is, the aut-kike shill fully reveals the fact he intentionally ignores genetics and follows a fucking kike who encourages his listeners to abandon their family and expose themselves to therapy(jewish psychology) - and the only retort he has is intentionally misconstruing my point and impotent cruise-control rage.
Reported.

It's bumplocked, you fucking idiot.

Yes, the things you fill your head with should come from people who are working within your best-interests. Not cult-starting kikes who hate your family.
What do you think of the alt-right, user?

I know new fags are anoying but we were all new fags at one point
besides, they won't change this place, this place will change them
remember how Ziclon Ben was born?
I always found it funny how Jews were behind everything and how it loocked like they were really trying to destroy the west
It stopped being funny when i realized it wasn't a joke
as for dispensing red pills
We have a red pill sticky tread every time there is an influx of new fags and we also have
>>>/spoonfeed/

What do you think about the Easter Bunny?

wew lad that mentality sure as fuck got cuckchan a good userbase, eat shit and die.
WEW
Also reminder that this user is perfectly fine with ruining Holla Forums with absolutely braindead redditors and cuckchanners.
Here's a hint: redditors and cuckchanners aren't just newfgas - they're an invasive force of irredeemable faggots.

You're right, I don't like his
FUCKING JEWISH BLOOD
or the fact he
SHILLS FOR PSYCHIATRY'

Then don't watch his videos, you fucking triggered sperg.

I watched some of his vids after he become a meme to see what his schtick was. Considering he made fun of people who wasted their money and said he doesn't buy a nice car because he doesn't want to be in a higher tax bracket, I'm guessing decent financial awareness.

He's a bit too much of a hyperactive faggot for me to actually enjoy enough to follow, but still better than Evalion (was that her name?) and pretty much all of the alt-righters. Drops surprising amount of subtle red-pills about women, political correctness, politics, race, etc…

I wasn't going to post but since this thread is already bumplocked, I feel the need to ask, do the people thinking this is relevant to Holla Forums somehow actually believe that he gives a shit? Because I'm reasonably sure, given how noticeably worn down he has been at times, that this is a calculated and intentional move on his part to scare away people who actually want to make demands of his time, without actually making him less famous, so he can go back to having a good time just screeching into the microphone for his fans. Now the only people who will approach him will be the ones who will let him say and do what he wants anyway.
He's not going to make a stand for a cause, he's not going to leak Holla Forums into the mainstream, he made a planned out play for his own benefit and it has no bearing on anything on this board or site.

*became jesus christ

Cuckchan got fucked cus the mods were coopted and went nuclear on Holla Forums causing the first exodus
The mods on 8/pol/ are also compromised but thei know they can't go nuclear again and risk another exodus after wich they'd have to shill from zero again
But even if the mods here are cancer, they are not nearly as cancer as in cuckcan and the community is nice in spite of them, so longt as that core community remains here,Redditos and cuckchanners will get forcibly red pilled by constant BTFOs

He may be an edglord when it comes to Hitler and Jews but when it comes to the (((Media))) he is a prime red pill dispenser there are 20.000.000 autistic kiddies looking at him and they all know not to trust the media

He's had a couple infamous meme moments. I also think he redpills more people than Evalion and that shit used to make up like a 1/5th of the board. The first taste of red-pill is the hardest for most people and he has a massive audience. With that said, I don't really give a shit about him, but I could see how people think it's relevant.

Celebrities are the jew's weapons of mass destruction. This is like one of Israel's nukes repositioning itself to face Tel Aviv.

When they were spamming it relentlessly and getting banned for their troubles? Yeah I remember the kikes spamming their pet jewess here as well.

Are the memories as clear as your memories of the holocaust?

kek

if you were not a newfag you knew that you cant post images from tor

This. Kikes are dumb as fuck reacting this way. Guess there MUH 6 BAGILLION is clouding their business judgement.

what do you mean by this?

shill

It's this fucktarded theory that archive.is (or .fo) is an IP farm. It was proven false in the very first thread it appeared.

I only know this much because this much interests me, you can ask others for more detail on this.

The Buffalo weighs in with his words of wisdom… :'^)

I don't really care about controlled OP.
Cap this.

wel the fact that

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

None of this was about pewdiepie himself. It is his 50 million fans who are ripe for being redpilled

4th reich imminent

This just proves that both Muslims and Jews hate whites more than they hate each other. I'm sure if it were a brown buffalo like himself making these jokes he would be making a video in defense.

I'm starting to wonder if the Mods have been compromised, perhaps since the election? By over-enforcing the "no e-celebrities" rule, they can effectively censor discussion about individuals spreading Holla Forums into real life and the internet so that we all remain here, anonymous, on our containment board - nicely insulated from the wider internet.

As far as I know - the no "e-Celebrity" rule was originally intended to stop nobodies spamming their shitty political themed Youtube videos all over the catalog, not to censor actual discussion about political news, especially pertaining to our cause (Which Pediepie's story has become - seriously, DOZENS of articles in mainstream media).

Daily reminder that Adolf Hitler rose to power by speaking in beer halls and at large public gatherings and spreading redpills irl - the closest thing to the equivalent of what the modern internet now is. His movement grew by exposure to the normies until it became the new norm.

Would the Mods ban Hitler for "Muh ecelebrity" if he was being discussed here in 2017? really makes you think ;>)

kek, dont go to /polmeta/

Where the fuck have you been

The POW kikes were well fed and housed. They didn't starve until the Allies cut off all food supplies as they ascended and advanced into Europe.
It makes zero sense for Hitler to have spend hundreds of thousands if not millions to house and feed the kikes and pay guards to monitor them if they were going to inevitably be killed.
The Holocaust never happened but it should have.

You have to go back.

What can we do? Is there anywhere we can go that won't fucking censor politics.

well dude there is no option to go, discuss what is allowed here, topics banned have to be discussed on the bunkers
Always keed the pressure on the mods, they want a dumbed down Holla Forums a contained Holla Forums every time they fuck up blatantly screencap and archive everything and make infographs, thats the only way to keep them in line, exposing them

t. butthurt Holla Forums mod posting as user

They haven't been compromised, they're just fucking idiots and can't moderate for shit.

at this time is blatant that they are compromised, just look the pictures the tor fag posted

even the banned tor because the this that were being posted

look

I doubt normies will go full 1488 over this incident.

They won't. But the redpill is best administered slowly and stealthily.

If joking about Hitler, Nazi's, the holocaust etc becomes an acceptable new norm, then perhaps people will be more willing to have an open mind about the real details of history, and more open to the truth.

they dont go full1488 obviously, but they start to lose sensitivity to the holohoax, thats a state before asking real questions about the holohoax

is called overton window
pay attention to what this roaches talk about, they dont want the overton window to move

It probably depends from place to place. Can't say holohoax jokes are as demonized in Eastern Europe as they are in the west.

Could it be more along the lines of a very popular Youtuber influencing young minds? He seemed to be down for the lulz and was pretty un-PC. You can't have someone like him get to millions of people.

mods r cucks
unless they unbumplock the thread

and as OP suggests dont fucking click anything on (((their))) sites unless you are purposefully making a false profile of "yourself"

They can't track what they can't detect.

Pic related. Every user should be using basic security.

I will never understand millenial internet-basic-bitches. How don't you know to use HTTPS when you can? Why the fuck is there a plugin for something so fucking basic?

vid.me and minds
spread the word

how is minds?

So, How are we going to raid YouTube or Disney??

So there is a massive propaganda effort by most of the mass media going against a big public figure who goes full 14/88 and mods are trying to hide discussion about it

and not just media but also megacorporations and international conglomerates publicly denouncing him but that is not important to discuss

the vikings are coming back

magnificient

I'd watch that

Is there anything exclusive to 8 Holla Forums that would help us make certain?

he has his True Believer fans defending his "kill all jews" controversy. It doesn't matter at all what his intentions are, what matters is that his audience is being persuaded to no longer gasp in horror whenever someone makes an antisemitic remark.

HTTPS everywhere attempts to connect using TLS whenever possible, even when the link you click denotes http.

The ban on e-celebs was because people are corruptible, and they will turn on a dime. Cults of personality are a recipe for failure.

saved!

Mind if it's reuploaded?

youtube.com/watch?v=YtV3K8KF8io

MAKE PEWDIEPIE SAY PRAISE KEK

#PewdiepieSayPraiseKek

Pewdiepie betrayed you, can delete the thread now.
pewdie.tumblr.com/post/157160889655/just-to-clear-some-things-up

That's what every nationalist org must do in the public eye, in fact he was less repentant then any of them.

Nowadays in the zionist occupied West nationalists want to fight all of ZoGs warZ, PewDiePie is positively defiant in comparison.

Who cares anyway he has 50 odd million subscribers and none of them care he mocks jews openly, that matters even more than the niche areas of the internet misdirecting you with kosher nationalism, designed to have you fight for your own extermination.

Here's the thing… sucking jew cock while calling yourself Red-Pilled will ultimately be your undoing entirely.

No, he doesn't. Literally his own jewish friends prove that he isn't anti-semitic.

The joke where he got the guy dressed up as Jesus including his wry sly reply is worth 10 years of TRS/DailyStormer fake nationalist kosher DisInfo.

The only argument the alt-righters have is how many people were red-pilled by their large numbers of userbase.

This kid got 50 odd million of them and they aren't afraid of the mention of jews in less than sympathetic like.

Like it or not:
That's a far bigger red-pill on young impressionable minds than misdirecting an entire movement into wanting to kill isreals enemies for ZoG.

That's generic as hell and just to appease the blue-pilled masses so he can continue subtly what he's doing. You going to throw out the most popular Youtuber, especially among kids, idolizing Hitler over a non-apology statement like that? He is redpilling Youtube and a new generation.

I think the biggest thing here, to me at least, continues to be his blatant hatred of the mass media.
Because that isn't a joke quite clearly. He really does loath them.

I think a bit part of winning the war for the youth's minds is to inoculate them against the mass media bullshit. The redpill can come later. The biggest battle (and also I believe the moral one), is to maintain that development age we now call teenage years as neutral ground as possible.

You should watch that video more carefully. Perhaps I'm reaching, but the way he phrased his apology (in the video at least), is almost like he's saying he's sorry he got caught, and will be more sneaky next time (ie, he learned his lesson going forward).

But occams razor applies. Probably straight apology. But at least he's still hating on the media cucks.

Why is this anchored? This is 50 million+ kids worth of red polling potential.

Hey man, I have jewish friends but that doesn't mean I'm not trying to trick them into a oven.

Yeah and so do people like Jared Taylor who is still one of us. National socialism didn't preach hatred of anyone, except justifiably most Jews.

ImKikey and RealCancerMan need to sacrifice more black babies on their masonic ritual. And jewish sect azov will help them to do it.
Don't even think about peaceful redpilling. Only dead babies, only going full retard.

Yes, and in what way are the 14 words hateful? They are not hate, but love. They are preservation.
None of this is hatred, it is only self defense.
The only hate in this world is the pure undiluted genocidal hatred targeted at white people.

This. Many of his fans will inevitably follow the path of truth.

His videos are shit and you should feel like shit for posting them here regardless of the context. Go back to reddit

VICTORY HAS DEFEATED (((YOU)))