Etch-a-sketch drawthread

post whatever you want and i will draw it to the best of my ability.

if you want it to look good, i need a reference image that i can duplicate.
if you say "draw _ doing _" and you don't have a reference image depicting that, i will do it freehand and it will look like shit. i can draw it but it will look like something a 14 year old doodled in a textbook which probably isn't what you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lavenderlung5678/?hl=en
imgur.com/a/qu8vP
valsalia.com/comic/prologue/01/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your thread on Holla Forums was really great. Mind giving this one a shot?

Literally just copy any of the following into etch n sketch format.

Thanks for following my stuff. I'm glad you like it

Can you try this one user?

The proportions are a little off

as usual if something is cool, i will probably record it if anyone is interested to watch that

2-for1? Thank ye, user.

i'll do the other ones too if the thread doesn't gain any traction

For some reason this is sexier than the original

I'd love to see your take on this incredible Wonder Woman figure.

Not bad user.

i messed up and made the shoulders not as wide as they're supposed to be. hips being wider than shoulders is common in some anime art styles so maybe that's what you're used to

Ey man you got somewhere you dump all your pics of the drawings?
Something that you continuously update?

yes i have an instagram

i know i'm a faggot for using instagram. you don't have to remind me

instagram.com/lavenderlung5678/?hl=en

here is the link to it also because i forgot it

Thanks man.
I appreciate all your contributions.

i forgot to mention a lot of them are cropped badly because i didn't realize instagram automatically butchers crops everything by default so i will reupload the older ones. i'll probably do that tonight.

i moved it to imgur instead because instagram rapes aspect ratios

imgur.com/a/qu8vP

Who is she?

oh yeah i forgot, MannequinTan was isolated to Holla Forums

i love that i get to introduce someone new to this 6 months after it happened

I am uncomfortable

Doing god's work, user.

i am preserving this one today. after 200 drawings, i finally did one that i can't bring myself to erase.

It's gold. The etch-a-sketch aesthetic really captures the feeling of the game. You'll have to buy a new etch-a-sketch now.

Not bad. The man hands ruined it for me, but prior to focusing on them, I had some real momentum going.

Thumbs up, OP.

Wonderful work user.

lel
thank you

Neat

you still doing requests user?

yes

Well then keep them coming.

Draw a gondola. Do it freehand without using a reference.

What did he mean by this?

I forgot the Y was uppercase and not green and by the time I realized I had already closed photoshop

you fucking absolute madman, thank you.

OP here. i think a mod is fucking with me or the site is broken. is anyone else experiencing these problems?
when i try to create a new thread on any board from my home IP it says "too many threads". it does this whether i'm using my phone or my desktop. i think this has been happening for about a week or so
when i try to access the site on my phone on my cellular data IP, the site doesn't load at all, it just says "this site can't be reached" and "ERR_TIMED_OUT" despite the site loading completely normally on my desktop, and when i load the site on home WIFI on my phone, and despite other sites loading completely normally on my cellular IP.

filler text to avoid flood detected filler text to avoid flood detected filler text to avoid flood detected filler text to avoid flood detected filler text to avoid flood detected filler text to avoid flood detected filler text to avoid flood detected filler text to avoid flood detected filler text to avoid flood detected filler text to avoid flood detected filler text to avoid flood detected filler text to avoid flood detected filler text to avoid flood detected filler text to avoid flood detected

the site's been slow lately, no idea why. Try clearing your browser cache since that might be fucking the website? I know it used to.

thanks. i'll try that.

also i'm sorry i've been slow with requests lately. i try to do them when i have time for it but i haven't forgotten about this and i'm trying to draw for you for as long as i am able.

user your shift key is broken.

Its the site, they've been doing server maintenance for the entire month.

Would you draw Yakub the scientist creating white people?

Wonderful.

does this trigger you

Nice showing your new user.

you're

Can you draw Darkwolf from Fire and Ice?

What is that? A rat? A bat?

It's a clam eating 2-legged rat from a webcomic I found a while back.
valsalia.com/comic/prologue/01/

i can draw yakub. i don't know how i would depict him "creating white people" though

could you draw this?

fuck yeah

maybe he could be growing one in a test tube

(checked)
That is awesome.

Neato