Ask a former Burger King employee anything

Ask a former Burger King employee anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUD1JqenawA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow you're so special

Ask a former Tim Hortons employee anything.

that's not a question

what are the fryers made out of

do you salt your fries at all?

do you all spunk in the mayo?

other former burger kinger here.

What did you name the creature the grew in the grease bucket? Ours was named Terry.

We named him Kyle, after one of the employees who quit right after we remodeled.

Tim Hortons doesn't have fryers. All of our meats and such come frozen and we just heat them up in the oven. Since there's usually no cameras in the freezer you can steal as much bacon as you like.

No, but we joke about it a lot.

The time we hold the salt dispenser above the fries is 3 seconds, but I'd run it over twice because fries are shitty when you put such a small amount of salt over a large area.

We did the same thing at Burger King. Whenever fresh bacon would be made we'd just eat it. Managers would yell at us, but none of us gave a shit.

Were you fired for unionizing?

why does your coffee taste like like such shit ?

and why is there always a group of nice 60-something blue collar workers hanging out in every tim hortons in canada ?

my manager used to get super stoned and make bacon creations for everyone. We also deep fried pancakes alont.

How often did you have someone burst through the door telling you to REV UP THOSE FRIERS?

I never got to unionize. I didn't make enough to pay any union fees, and half the workers there were 16. All of them accepted the wage slavery because that's all they were taught.

When there was downtime we'd fry up random shit. We would get yelled at, but again, they're not gonna fire us.

Only once.

how many times did you go into work drunk or high?

Never, but most of my coworkers did at least once. Including the 16 year olds

i think i showed up to my first shift stoned so i could be stoned erry day at work and get to munch on chicken fries.

It's amazing how much food gets "written off" just for being expired for one day.

Because it's just incredibly cheap bulk-purchased pre-ground coffee that we brew a new pot of every fifteen minutes or so. Sometimes it sits for a little longer. The powdered drinks aren't that bad, though.

As for the workers, it's just where they congregate. I mean it's not like there's better places to be in Canada, besides maybe Denny's. They're nice people, I liked serving them.

Nothing to ask really. I've sworn never to eat capitalist junk food ever again.

Former burger kinger as well. How often did your grill break down? Mine happened once every week.

did you spit in the burgers?

Did you get to see one of those cringey prole education VHS movies?

youtube.com/watch?v=OUD1JqenawA

Yeah, my first day they put me in the break room with one of those videos, which was my training and orientation.

Does anyone know what dildo is on his wall? Need it for a friend. Thanks.

What's the weirdest thing you've ever masturbated to?