‘Hipster-Right’ Identitarian Leader Attacked At Vienna Subway Station

Leader of the Austrian branch of the anti-mass migration Identitarian youth movement Martin Sellner claims to have been attacked by a group of far-left extremists, a confrontation that led him to discharge a pepper spray gun to fend off the attack.
b r e i t b a r t .com/london/2017/02/04/identitarian-leader-attacked-vienna-subway-station/

archive.is/HVDED

GOOD NIGHT, ALT-KIKE

Looking forward to Joe Owen's comment tbh

Is Generation Identitaire even Alt-Right?

Generation Identitarian
Schlomo pls

50 to life, taking bets.
Too bad his arguments are too simplistic, not Holla Forums material.

did he get kicked off yoututbe or something?

Isn't that Zionist cocksucker Guillaume Faye their primary thought leader?

He's back lad

wait a minute that flag

Shill your shitty game else where.

Nope while Generation Identity doesn't say much about the jewish question it was one of the first European movements against its islamification.

Their flag is based off the Spartan symbol not that jewish game

That sounds pretty kosher and in-line with Faye.

How new are you?

Back to >>>Holla Forums faggot

It started in 2002 and has never said anything but groups further right/anti-semitic. They don't do the whole pr shit from what I remember

Get a real gun

Like in clockwork

He still managed to wreck the gommies with this fag gun.

If only you spent this much energy attacking the left.

Handsome fella. We need more people like this.

Kill yourself.

I'm pretty hot if I may say so myself

(heil)
They have this logo from long time, and I think some similar group in 20 century used it.

Even if they aren't as cucked as other groups, the fact that they don't name the jew and focus solely on the symptoms of the jew makes them kosher and worthless.

Apart from the ebin Half-Life meme connection, you do realize that it is a symbol for gay rights, right?

they are more alt-lite than alt-right
but i think the leader (the guy that was attackted) or a guy that knows him very well browses Holla Forums, because he shared my original pepe on fb after i posted it on 8ch

i see

Ironically these are discord fags who use such lingo. Cult of Moonman. Etc. Discord=Kike owned
Okay Alex Jonestein

Think before posting m8

Don't know if this deserves its own thread so i'll just dump it here i guess.
I was lurking on autright.cum to see what they were up to and they're promoting this kickstarter called "Patriot Peer".its started by the same guy in the OP.their site says its some kind of nationalist social media network thing.what do you faggots think of this? He spouts a lot of memes from here in this video.

Yes,kind of.
They ovelap with them and steal our memes.

Mein Bumpf

sounds like a datamine

Thats what i was thinking.he addressed it in the video but dismissed it as "trying to be anonymous when you cant" or some shit

for

You do realise the problem with the West is its judification.
Muslims are just one minority group among a multitude of niggers pakis and wogs flooded into Europe since the end of the war to displace the natives and destroy the West.
This is an entirely jewish plan, who use niggers, muslims and all the rest of the 3rd world filth to destroy us.

So fake kosher nationalism like all the rest of the co-opted movements then.

They know the about the kikes.they're probably doing it for muh pr since this is europe we're talking about.

It's easy for (many) of us to say that here because it's legal to criticize Jews here. Anyway, we supported Trump and most of us see his presidency positively so far, and he's never broached the JQ, so it seems pointless to disavow an Identitarian group which probably has more common ground with us than the God-Emperor.

i actually think this is a really good idea, it could use some refining and using the frog symbology is frankly a little clumsy, but it does add a nice element of humour for some i guess…

he makes a good point about people being afraid and invisible and being made visible while a bit scary could be a great way to propel the movement.

antifa could only use this kind of tool to assault people if only a few people were using it. it there were constantly many people in the area then who would they target?

No. I'm no expert in gay organisations.

SPIEES

And groups that call out the Jew get jailed and labeled as terrorists while Jews selling out the nation get labeled as heroes and let in more Muzzies. "Kosher Nationalism" is backing Zionism, and liking shit skins in your nation as long as they go through the legal means of fucking you in the ass, which is clearly not these guys.

Say hi to Kike Enoch for me, TRS.

The whole lot of cult of moonman got banned in one swoop by the TRS kikes for calling out the alt-right for good reason. They got banned for quote "purity spiralling" and for "damaging the alt-right brand". There's a good few good communities on discord and the cult is one of them. Unlike people like you they don't sell out for jews, niggers and other degenerates.

They've created a hight-trust, invite only community of intelligent people who do more than just meme and shitpost all day long. Which is much more than we can ever say about TRS etc.

ffs, shlomo…

ah another flavor of the alt-right mmm
tasty cuteboys

I agree, I believe we should just refer to the alt-right as just faggots.

Can he use this incident to prove why he should be allowed to carry a gun? Don't Austrians have lawyers that help you get a gun permit?

He should

If only he had a gun to protect himself.

>/po/ perceives the Alt-right to be targets of war sodomy and meats back on the menu boys

WEW
i cant wait for the media to start letting out news stories of a fringe group on the 'darkest fringes of the internet' of internationalist nationalist fasc/natsoc cutists who worship a god of chaos and death who have and currently are infiltrating society as we speak in order to bring about ethnic cleansing on a scale so large the holocaust will be a burp by comparison to come out