‘ER’ actress calls out Clooney, producer in misconduct claim

‘ER’ actress calls out Clooney, producer in misconduct claim

archive.is/W0gM5

I believe her.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vanessathought/status/917640021452058624
deadline.com/2017/10/george-clooney-vanessa-marquez-blacklist-er-actress-1202188152/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julianna_Margulies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

This has to be the 3rd person today to come out and say this kind of thing. What the hell is going on?

YAS QUEEN SLAYER!

Link to her tweet:

twitter.com/vanessathought/status/917640021452058624

crashing this industry

All out feminist strike to take out all white males in Hollywood so they can takeover all Hollywood positions.

Eggcellent!

This is NOT okay! Are you kidding me?

What the fuck are you even doing here?

That's why it's all jews and hollywood execs being accused huh?
shut the fuck up and get your popcorn, rube

“I had no idea Vanessa was blacklisted,” Clooney said in a statement. “I take her at her word. I was not a writer or a producer or a director on that show. I had nothing to do with casting. I was an actor and only an actor. If she was told I was involved in any decision about her career then she was lied to. The fact that I couldn’t affect her career is only surpassed by the fact that I wouldn’t. “

deadline.com/2017/10/george-clooney-vanessa-marquez-blacklist-er-actress-1202188152/

They are afraid

Fake & Gay

JEW AND JEW

Women are finally waking up and doing something about the bigoted so called 'men', drumpfkins that's what!

Can't lie with a profile picture like that.

proofs?

you mean (((men)))?

That's basically the whole fucking cast of ER, at least out of the group anyone cares about. But over that many people…I dunno.

That's sort of a vague answer. Honestly he would have been better off ignoring it, whether the story is legit or not.

So is this real or one of the fake accusations /pol has been spreading?

It's real. Read the archive link.

One post that has like 2 replies on Holla Forums isn't evidence of fake accusations.
Wouldn't the actresses deny them if they were fake? It can't just be made up people, that wouldn't even work.
You didn't think this false flag attempt through did you, marxist?

Liberals have been projecting their behavior the entire time. Damon, Afflect, and even the cloonster are the very people they claim to despise. More politicians on the left need to step forward and disavow these monsters for the safety of this nations women. The left has created a culture of abuse and they point fingers and make wild accusations such as republicans waging a 'war on women' so the people don't focus on where the real problem is. It really makes me think of how democrats control cities yet there is a shocking lack of progress for blacks which they blame on republicans. The Jews are willing to do anything to destroy traditional white America and make women and blacks turn against us. I'm disgusted, this anti-gentile nonsense needs to stop.

FUCK YEAH! Crash that shit with no survivors!

FEMINISTS GO!

that's not even what's happening.

I always she was a spic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julianna_Margulies

apparently not.

Dems are the real racists confirmed.

Hmmmmm

Yes, it is. Everyone knew you idiots would pull something like that sooner or later.

He is arab or from chtlulu, therefore he can't be racist.
Checkmate spicette.

This.
Exactly this.

On the news they are following mentions of weinstein with talk about male dominance in hollywood, with the statement that there will be "a lot more females controlling things very soon".

Yeah, buddy, it's not really sticking. You're looking like a crazy person right now. Not everyone who disagrees with you is Holla Forums. Even if they were stoking the flames, hollywood would still be eating itself. Your propaganda center is going down in flames and all you can do is watch. You think Trump or the government is going to lift a finger to save these hollywood executives that hate his constituency or more than half of the country? no, it doesn't work that way.

Interesting.
(((They))) disguise themselves as Spanish origin too.

Someone purged these shapeshifting parasites.

Literally confirmed. Archives and everything.

already know you're not from here.

(((German))).
Why does he look like a ghoul then.
His sunken eyes make him look iranian.

I, for one, stand with
/OURGIRLS/

Where were you when feminism saved the west?

Don't be fooled.
Neither one is your friend, and 'feminism' is a construct of (((them))). That is well known and fully traceable.

This is another way to weaken the male position, the jews are using their own as targets as a theatrical performance.
This incites a staged gender war, and we lose out even further.
Remember, males have always been the protectors and defenders of a people.
With the males rendered useless and powerless, there really is no more resistance.

Watch and you'll see.
You are too easily manipulated.

You didn't know you can archive an 8ch post? You consider yourself not to be a newfag?

It's more of a why would you kind of thing, especially one with like 3 replies.
kinda makes it seem like you're the one who posted it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

if it wasn't, kikes like you wouldnt be trying to shut it down, and the end result of "women taking over" is the death of hollywood.
laugh it up, retard.

High-level kek.

#justiceforrobin #OperationMorkShield
Pictured left to right: Joy Behar (The View host), Robin Williams, Whoopi Goldberg, Billy Crystal
WHO KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING, AND WHEN DID THEY KNOW IT? HOW MANY MORE OF HER VICTIMS ARE OUT THERE?

Is the hidden shame and powerlessness of this event why he killed himself?

Oh boy i bet (they) didnt expect this backfire

Kikewood is over, praise KEK

It's already known Bob Weinstein and the board of directors orchestrated this thing. These dumb fuck Holla Forumstards think they're super smart chesscucks, when in fact they're useful idiots of the worst kind.

Yeah, just like those 1000 times before.

stay 1D user

Theatricality and deception

Holla Forumslarp/1.8

You faggots do realize these "accusations" are to bring attention out of Harvey, right?

How could that possibly matter at this point? He's finished. He'll always be seen as a rapist.

Why do these liberal leaders hate women?

Just like the Roman Empire and Blockbuster video, Hollywood will be around forever.

This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is delusion.

dont forget kodak film and new coke

with no survivors

Not seen what the aliens do to break into a room?
One attacks another so their acid blood eats through the floor and the rest can enter.

For all you know, Weinstein found out he was dying, so he volunteered to be the pawn sacrifice in the next set of moves.

Look at how vehemently they turn on someone who is thinking and looking from a distance.
They are brainwashed, they really are.
The recent bluepill posts are being well reflected here.

They believe everything that (((they))) feed to them.

pretty much this
wild accusations flying at people you don't like is Salem-tier bullshit. no meaningful change ever got done tossing random people under the bus. It's a power grab plain and simple, the problem is no real power is changing hands, they'll get whoever in and corrupt them just as quickly as everyone else did.

THE TRUMP CURSE IS REAL!

Yeah, I agree, Blockbuster was doing better than half the movies in this years top ten.

WHY WONT IT JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY

Solaris was kino

Solaris the book was good. None of the film adaptations have been good.

I'm watching ER right now, and this bitch is totally unfamiliar.
Gee, who would have guessed? Even La Salle's character is a guy who fucks every female in the show…
Yepp, that shows her intelligence level.
But she doesn't say what kind of words they said. Why not? Because they said none? Or, because it wasn't racial abuse, because she was in the series (?) only because of her race, and muh diversity?

Who is next?

Solaris 2002 is kino

vump