NetFlix kickery knows no bounds, for sure has no excuse to keep an account in this crap now

NetFlix kickery knows no bounds, for sure has no excuse to keep an account in this crap now.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

Netflix promoting war by pushing the narrative of the innocent Syrian freedom fighters vs evil dessert tyrant Assad?

Fuckin jews.

Those comments are encouraging at least.

(checked)

pbs had a pro 'moderate' rebel documentary a year or two ago. They were dressed very western, they had very cleancut rebels, the head one had a family of normal kids…

I would bet money I saw one of his kids in a white helmet news footage of some hospital getting bombed a few weeks late, but it was only on one channel's report and I never could find it online. I don't recall enough now, her part looked less staged than ambulance boy's, but not much.

Yeah… allahu ackbar, we know.

Their motto litteraly comes from the talmud.
Coincidence?

lel

And the koran. One religion murders you by stabbing you in the back and the other with a bomb.

Now you know why Jews have conspired to own all media

Compound interest and compounded lying.
This is why yet another (((news))) organization seems to appear almost weekly.

Needless to say we all off ShitFlix, we should now record their shows and distribute free to those who pay to watch, bonus to get money from popups from normies who haven't adblock.

They didn't learn their lesson from this? Can't wait to see those stocks plummet

Funny how they always leave out the part about it being to save a jewish life ("a life in Isreal"), not just any life.

/thread

Dear white people and then the White helmets holy fuck are they obvious.

Might as well make a series promoting sharia law and white genocide

White Helmets work for DynCorp (CIA) kidnapping kids for their organs.
During the day they pose as a legit organization, but it really is a DynCorp black op
Not LARP

Good to see the comment section on this kind of jewtube videos is always redpill central. Gives me a little hope for the future.

And they use Hadassah (((doctors))) to do it.

No, it's the exact opposite, and that's the problem. You need to study it like it's a fucking term paper to so much as get a basic grasp of what's happening, and most people would rather "understand" it through MSM and pop culture references.

Obligatory.

#BULLIED

oh no

Sold all my shares of Netflix about a two months ago and haven't looked back. Yeah, I sold when it was $122/share and missed out on some yuge profits (like now with it being $144) but it's gonna come down. I canceled my subscription and so have most of you. They are not a profitable company, have a yuge P/E (like, the biggest ever) and rely totally on getting millions of new subs each quarter. If they miss that target, their stock falls dramatically. I think not only are they going to miss the target of new subs but they will also lose a big chunk of existing ones. They're in between popular original shows right now and lost lots of great content from food network. This will backfire.

Holla Forums is always right

Muh pressfu

FTFY
NetFlix kikery knows no bounds
fucking spell check

This shit won't leave me alone. Even when I want to peacefully watch some youtube video, I get adds with race-mixers, niggers, what-have-you in them. I'm sick of it.

Netflix is majorly owned by Soros. Not surprised.
marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14

See

Block jewtube ads. If you're using mobile (android) xposed modules can help.

Careful what you meme there, Chaim.

checked
They're just going to delete the video, and either memory-hole it or bitch about white supremacist trolls

Let Netflix keep it up. I want them to sink so the new guys (us) can fill the void with something better.

I'd rather watch syrian reality TV. Seems Hajid failed their daily challenge and had to leave the house.

Why pay for a streaming-service when there is hundreds of free options to get that same kind of crap?

You don't even get to own that shit, you're just lending it, without them ever losing any kind of physical possessions.

They can bitch all they want it wont stop the Trump Curse. Netflix wont exist in 2018.

Most people dont know about it, think they are gonna get arrested for it, or think its too difficult to do. Maybe a goybook friendly infograph is warranted.

Kek wills it.

The vast vast vast majority of people don't know shit about computers or the internet. Especially the ones who actually give a shit about watching ((( television ))) these days.

Didn't spill my spaghetti internally until I saw that. Don't get captured, kill or get killed. Good reminder.

Actually watched this, they talked quite a bit about how evil the government is. The footage shown was of them rescuing civilians harmed by explosives and trapped in rubble. One of the guys (from what I remember) featured in the film used to be a "freedom fighter". They explicitly stated in the film that the government and the Russians target civilians, because they're obviously the bad guys, goy.
They were also trained in Turkey.

Checking these dubs. The "Dear White People" shit didn't piss me off as much; it's the usual garbage turned up to 11. But this shit? It's historical revisionism.

This shit is from September. This is a slide thread. Sage and report.

I shall now commit sedoku for not saging.

fucking Jews operate with the belief that that must trick you 1000+ times a day, everyday. Children should be warned in school

As a swedefag, the majority of the younger generations does know and does it. All from streaming to downloading.

Nobody is going to catch you and you save hundreds of dollars on it.

A small step to hurt the kikes. But teach your elderly about it.

That's the news in yurope now.
Bunch of diferent channels and newspapers put out articles with the headlines:
"A bunch of racist trolls deleted their Netflix accounts because some fine young african-american decided to speak up"
Guess they kinda fucked up though: when you have a fuckton of diferent news outlets putting the same article in the same day, people kinda catch up that something is funky.
Comments are disabled for a lot of them "because trolls" lmao, but for the one's that aren't, it's 20% leftis arguing with 20% "right-wing trolls" and 60% normalfags going "yeah, this is propaganda and netflix shouldn't be doing this"

They Redpill themselves, it's amazing. I hope Jews keep being this blatantly obvious. It just makes our job easier.

This is a great video, absolutely btfo the white helmets with a credible source.

If a kind user has the time and skill to make a real documentary on the "white helmets," it would make for excellent redpilling material.

/r/ing redpills on Syria.

dubs of prophecy

Update. We should make another for 2017 soon.

Don't point out how media is used for propaganda goyim, shut it down!