#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Vengative MILFs Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. GAWKER IS WEAKENED. HIT IT IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE (same for Vice)
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. Crash Salon's advertisers - with no survivors:
- medium.com/@TrojanHorse711/salon-s-list-of-atrocities-and-a-list-advertisers-to-contact-gamergate-7c5cdeb9f2aa
3. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
4. #GamerFruit - Dig into FIG:
paste.teknik.io/2491 || itmb.co/ts09w || up1.ca/#OLF7pVJJzk9ci56FwzveAA || twitter.com/McDermie/status/677627235386437633
5. Continue Digs on 8-4 and Nintendo of America:
>>>/gamergatehq/312947
6. PARTICIPATE IN OPERATION DOWNPOUR - REVENGE THE BUTCHERING OF FE:FATES BY MAKING IT RAIN SHIT ON TREEHOUSE - imgur.com/a/X2w49
7. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/4TJwc
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/pcmag-violates-ftc-regulation-with-countless-undisclosed-affiliate-links/
> Game, Publisher and developer review website is up: gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/03/pocket-gamer-charges-devs-up-to-50000-for-guaranteed-game-coverage/
> Tracy Fullofshiterton: >>>/gamergatehq/323269
> VideoGamer Includes Affiliate links in Articles, Twitter Without Disclosure: blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/02/round-two-hulk-hogan-sues-gawker-media/
- CH Updates: Apr 2 - Apr 26 - /p.teknik.io/5shqa
- Thread Repository Update: Apr 16 - Apr 25 - /p.teknik.io/WUMEx
- gofundme.com/nichegamer-e3-2016/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/icejournalism/status/729271115546284033
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Richard_Walker
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Steven_Burns
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Vincent_Ingenito
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Michael_Harradence
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Kirk_McLeand
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Joe_Juba
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Steven_Ruygrok
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Peter_Brown
archive.is/ZSGP0
badangler.me
que-ee.com/forums/index.php
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/with_replies
gofundme.com/nichegamer-e3-2016/
twitter.com/nichegamer/status/726068072759578624
patreon.com/user?u=3018972&ty=c
archive.is/JK53m
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Hemo-Goblin_(New_Earth)
twitter.com/Nero/status/729493077811863552
indiecade.com/about/committee
archive.is/W1G80
heatst.com/culture-wars/usc-cancels-legends-of-the-games-industry-event-for-not-including-women/
pastebin.com/MTGNFmHY
pastebin.com/YM1hGhFX
neh.gov/files/grants/university_of_southern_california_walden_a_game.pdf
linkedin.com/in/tracy-fullerton-a2657525
archive.is/NgJ27
archive.is/agHBi
archive.is/D1woU
archive.is/rZuWX
archive.is/gfq0U#selection-729.0-741.147
plus.google.com/ TracyFullerton/posts
archive.is/6Hn3X
archive.is/RLMJT
archive.is/CUDmj#selection-1449.1-1449.484
archive.is/OcfhY#selection-625.0-625.15
archive.is/Nh34U#selection-213.55-213.105
archive.is/t49th#selection-2077.0-2077.210
archive.is/Ra3qI
archive.is/HbEbL
archive.is/u9zEZ
archive.is/UjVJg
archive.is/TItAy
archive.is/6HvHe
archive.is/UCENC
twitter.com/RaijinGG/status/729511357155028994
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/729486733830688768
site.stlocarina.com/fc/6holeCMajor.html
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/729280346605424641
twitlonger.com/show/n_1soitd2
youtu.be/AmEinLtVzE4
youtu.be/_y1RVMplNAc
twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/729534907249242112
medium.com/@Brad_Glasgow/on-empathy-and-harassment-in-gamergate-8efeceb6deac#.q24givzhx
youtube.com/watch?v=GcUFMTvTqEg
archive.is/p2AuO
8ch.net/gamergatehq/res/315461.html#q319447
8ch.net/gamergatehq/res/315461.html#q319192
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/729585121372733440
twitter.com/SHG_Nackt
twitter.com/SHG_Nackt/status/729594656619646976
twitter.com/deaddeaddemon/status/729608682946715648
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/729643854509395968
archive.is/oMTl1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Duterte
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davao_death_squads
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/david-jaffe-is-a-big-hypocrite-calls-out-a-prom-picture-for-being-sexist-and-racist/
m.imgur.com/jcPquf6
twitter.com/RaijinGG/status/729514537221763072
twitter.com/GGSignalBooster/status/729713800002207746
twitter.com/nichegamer/status/726069340961923072
archive.is/ytfIA
heatst.com/politics/meet-mizzou-protestor-jonathan-butler-stealing-misogyny-crack-songs/
archive.is/TFHjr
gofundme.com/nichegamer-e3-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gamergate is shit

exciting

Deepfreeze updates with 8 new updates, all relating to the MGS V review camp.

twitter.com/icejournalism/status/729271115546284033

Spread

Richard Walker from Xbox Achievements and PS Trophies:
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Richard_Walker

Steven Burns from VideoGamer.com and a contributor to VICE:
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Steven_Burns

IGN Senior Editor Vincent Ingenito:
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Vincent_Ingenito

PlayStation Universe's Managing Editor Michael Harradence:
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Michael_Harradence

Freelancer Kirk McLeand:
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Kirk_McLeand

Game Informer's Joe Juba
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Joe_Juba

Examiner.com's senior editor Steven Ruygrok:
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Steven_Ruygrok

GameSpot's Peter Brown, however he added a disclosure after publication:
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Peter_Brown

This is good.
By the way, when is Star Ocean getting released? We need diaper OC for that.

Rami is an idiot and Dean is a cuck.

archive.is/ZSGP0

Someone made some diaper OC awhile ago.

What about that one Youtuber who got to play the game two weeks early, was a former IGN writer and seems to be the clique's attempt to get into the Youtube scene. He conspicuously won a lot of awards too, even though he was far less well known that the other nominees.

Shilling Bad Angler since its been some time since I did.

badangler.me

Also don't forget to have fun sometimes. Immersing yourself in SJW bullshit for a long time can have adverse effects on your mood.

I wonder why we're getting posting errors again? It seemed like we were fixed for a while…

I don't mean moralfags and e-clebs we don't need em
I mean guys like you
If you are scared of being banned from every fourm you ain't gonna get far.
Hmm I'm thinking
I've been dwelling Marvelous's fourms for months for example
que-ee.com/forums/index.php
Dyaks fourm is pathetically underused as well
We have ample resources to push discussion at our feet user
Also Niechegamerfourms
I kwwp seeing trianglefaggots showing up which leaves me tense and lots of the faggots here don't post there no more

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos, ruined dreams, this wasted land. But most of all, I remember the meme warrior, the man we called Holla Forums. To understand who he was we have to go back to the other time, when the world was powered by the dank memes and the boards sprouted great cities of shitposts and trolling — gone now, swept away. For reasons long forgotten two mighty warrior tribes went to war and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without memes they were nothing. They'd built a house of straw. The thundering OC machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked, but nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. boards exploded — a whirlwind of bannings, a firestorm of fear. Anons began to feed on anons.
On the generals it was a four leaf nightmare. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The SJWs took over the modding, ready to wage war for a tank of memes, and in this maelstrom of decay ordinary anons were battered and smashed — men like Holla Forums, the warrior Holla Forums. In the roar of a DDOS, he lost everything and became a shell of a man, a burnt-out desolate man, a man haunted by the demons of his past, a man who wandered out into the Holla Forums. And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned to live again.

never EVER have really itchy armpits
its super gay

We can try, but after too much twitter bullshit for the past two years, after that twitter safety council shit will make people wary, we need some dedicated twitterfags from Holla Forums to spread information, but I think OpSkynet pretty much screwed all of that.

But Gamesense, Deepfreeze, and BadAngler and other relevant websites should be a damn priority along with OPTD.

And a lot of anons are not keen to be in forums, but if we can, we should make a list of fsites to check on, and be prepared to get astroturfing accusations.

If you want something to do, you can spread the info at >>>/gamergatehq/323269 onto twitter, and directly to people like Louise Mensch, who reported on the USC thing and is actively looking for that info, Usher, Techraptor, and any other place that reported on USC cancelling the Legends of Gaming event

There's your golden chance to point out how hypocritical it is for an SJW in academia to deny her students a good career opportunity when she has a long history of giving and accepting awards from friends/people she's financially tied to with jack shit for transparency. Mind you, her twitter, along with USC Game Innovation Lab's twitter and USC Game's twitter are still protected (at least last time I checked)

If you can put together screenshots of some of the articles that are featured in that dig for an infograph, that would help spreading it on twitter, or hell, even the facebook post that USC made regarding the event. It's still on there.

That entire anus is still ripped wide open and ready to be fucked. Don't allow Tracy to just let this all blow over so everyone forgets

It seems like it's almost Danielle and Freya's birthday, on the 17th, I believe. Go commission/request some art of them. Bonegolem and everyone will appreciate it

Remind the baker to CLEAN UP THE FUCKING MESS THAT IS THE "HOW CAN I HELP" SECTION". This part is probably just me being autistic but holy FUCK there is no reason for all those ops to have their own separate lines and links when there's a masterlink anyway or you can just throw all of that shit into a ghostbin. God damn that shit is so ugly and unorganized

Same thing with CT. Let's be fucking honest. #GamerFruit isn't active anymore, FIG has already been dug on and thoroughly analyzed by that guy who does the good finance videos.

Personally, I'd also take out 7 and 5 since neither are active tasks at this point. Passive tasks really don't belong in CT

When you're done with all of that, go boot up some GTA and be sure to only kill all the women you see as part of your Soggy Knee Terrorist training

It's the ghost of Hotwheels trying to take control of the site back.

Too busy learning the imperial language of Tagalog and its election day twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/with_replies

Teach people how to proxy and encourage multiple accounts

Hell i got like

6 or 5 by now

"Someone made" is not good enough.

There is still a twitter network, but it's used more to shitpost about SJWs than to spread info, and that's mostly because there is not much info to spread. However, this seems to be juicy as fuck.
Also, what about Netscape's latest thing? Can we take some advantage of it?

Happening right now.

what the fuck he's alive now

he is risen

I thought David Jaffe was a "everyone is dumb but me" neutral.

When did he drink the kool-aid? Seriously it's scary how when someone get's criticized by the SJW mob they all of sudden become "born again" in social justice.

its the most retarded shit

He may be koolaiding or an idiot who has to double down instead of admitting he made a mistake, which can work well or reall shittily as a dev, but never works in real life.

I plan on making some OC for E3 that will damage the "Player" label. I want to make them tey and take the gamer label so we can bring up the "Gamers are dead" articles anew.

Daily reminder that your armpits have a lot of lymph nodes in them, which can itch when you have an infection.

I just checked and the Niche Gamer E3 fundraiser still has $340 to go with around 4 days until the informal "2 weeks before prices go up more" deadline.

gofundme.com/nichegamer-e3-2016/

Could someone with a Reddit account shill it on KIA again? I think doing it in around 12 hours might be a good time but even if you just post it now it would help. Also shilling on Twitter and so forth if you haven't already.

twitter.com/nichegamer/status/726068072759578624

You are just using one account right?

Which is frustrating now, but we'll have to think of possible ways to get think back in track, but still, fuck twitter.

And Netscape the autist is helping Op Icy Blizzard.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4ic1e3/happenings_operation_icy_blizzard/

Warren Spector, CliffyB, Mr.Shitface and ect, they all showed themselves to be one hit wonders and hypocrite assholes who will gladly throw you under the bus for their vaunted ideologies and politics.

This should be a goal tor the next breads, already wasted my cash for this week.

And should shill for bonegolems patreon too patreon.com/user?u=3018972&ty=c

Yes but it doesn't hurt to have contingencies

archive.is/JK53m

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I don't want to know.

Japanese speakers need to connect with 2ch and talk to them and ask for help there. We want to get Nip Devs to ignore puritan west and only doo bare minimum with localizing, and send marvelous our love for xseed's great job with localization.

Icy Blizzard, fund Nichegamer, USC Infographs.
GET WORKIN, GET THEM SALTY
Also, an Anti-TIPP (Europe's TPP) hashtag is trending worldwide. Help it out since both of those deals would restrict online freedom, making our work harder.

i just don't get it

Why is DC pushing for Cyborg so hard, wasn't Mr.Terrific more interesting?

Why do people hate on Black Vulcan or Static so much?

We have Roninworks and Mombot. Can we plan something to push with the japanese crowd against the Star Ocean censorship? I doubt they would help with Fire Emblem Personas, but since they were affected by the Star Ocean censorship too it would be good to try something.

There was some drama from them I believe. The game did terribly in Japan.

IIRC, that was the name that Beast Boy adopted 'round The New Titans.

But yeah.

I like john stewart as green lantern. He was not op. And Static is vertigo, thats why.

Help with this

Always bother the nip speaking thread for help when it is around. If they dont want to help just tell them "enjoy the west cucking japanese games for japan."

Star ocean bombed in japan? Thats great. though if you mean performa×fe, old news

Please be satire

Fart is apparently causing trouble again. During all the months of Fart being quiet I'd forgotten how much I hate his bullshit.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4ih1wq/til_that_long_time_harasser_pressfarttocontinue/

Some idiots are defending him, unfortunately including Usher. It's not the first time either, I don't understand how he seems to be Usher's blindspot.

Always remember.

its not

Right on, still, we're gonna have to convince people get back into info-spreading, but how twitter is right now, its pretty shit, but we have to try.

I remember some user who tried, some of them are sympathetic, others don't give a shit, its a Galapagos island syndrome on their internet, but they did like us pointing out bullshit censorship and games not leaving their shores unchanged.

Old post, and he's a token because people would not relate to an alien and last of his kind Jon J'onzz the Martian Manhunter, so fuck DC.

Spread those in twitter and KiA if they stopped shitposting and being lazy faggots, we can get moving.

At least someone is trying to explain a mistake that usher has made before is because of fart. As for the stalking of dodger, maybe he should talk to her on that.

No, Static was a Milestone character. Both Vertigo and Milestone were DC imprints, though.

I actually liked all eight of the New 52 Static comics that were released.

You have to remember that Twitter is a social media platform.

Most people, even most Holla Forums twitterfags, use it just to socialize within their inner circle. It's cancer but that's what the platform does. They are useless because twitter is useless.

The reason why twitter is not good to spread info is because it is unintuitive to the platform like digs. The platform favors witty shots at some clickbait screenshots. But infodumping? Unless it's easily digested info with infographs no one cares. This became obvious as early as 2014, and I'm still surprised there are people who don't understand why Twitter is shit.

It's not just a gamergate problem, it's the problem with Twitter. Go and promote other platforms, but it's time to stop relying on twitterfags since the platform only promotes shitposting, banter and BTFOs.

I shouldn't be surprised, after all Jaffe was always retarded, but man recently he's going Full mcintosh in some cases.

Read the first paragraph and that was enough.

Comics really are dead, aren't they? Is this anew thing, or are we just more aware of this now thanks to controversies like gamergate?

Fuck it, I'll do it user. I already got a decent article written up.

Hell I hear hes stalked liz

Which is why more OCfags are needed

Theres also the fact its confirmed that people within are anti and are more than happy to stop our shit from trending.

Don't mean we can't hijack currently trending shit as well

Milestone was a comic book company made by Dwayne McDuffie who didn't go "Marvel/DC needs more quotas and tokens!" and made his own comic book stories, till it got unceremoniously absorbed by DC then forgotten afterwards, just like WildStorm

There was that sealion twitter alternative that SJWs claimed was made by a goober because it was called sealion.

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Hemo-Goblin_(New_Earth)

reminder this is still better then modern SJW shit

twitter.com/Nero/status/729493077811863552

Always amused at how these 2 became friends.

Who the fuck is Fart?

Goddamn it, someone in twitter send some Basedmom OC to her for Mother's Day.

How new are you?

I remember making that image. Good lord its been almost a year since he fucked off of 8ch

I remember that too. A lot of people warned her about fart on twitter, but she said that she knew him in real life and that she was fine.

forgot my image

Haven't been in the thread for a week.

Comics had a hard fall when new 52 launched. Darkhorse is still decent in my opinion and heavy metal is great, but thats about it.

Sorry. My mistake.

A stalker faggot. And a retarded attention whore.

If she knew him in real life, then he would need to behave. Readheads are fiesty when angry.

Does anyone have the twitlonger of TotalBiscuit warning about Fart handy?

I actually had to double check what the last name of the Nick I'm thinking of was.
I really wish I could eventually find evidence that runs contradictory to my belief that names determine personality.

A large portion OCfags fucked off when /gamergate/ died, another unfortunate aftermath of that whole drama.

Even then, OCs don't guarantee anything. What I've learned is that stuff that get's traction and trending is very random. Few times has a happening been manufactured, often it just becomes a big deal out of nowhere.

Dangerousanalysis completely fucked off of twitter because of their shady shit, and I think some others did the same. I don't blame them.

I honestly haven't used sealion myself, I though tit would die off soon. Maybe it can be a legitimate alternate platform, I don't know.

He's asking how new you are because since the beginning of gamergate Fart has been a constant thorn in our side and drove off many diggers from these breads.

Since Burgers and Fries but honestly the name rings little to no resemblance in my head.

This Nick comes to mind.

Just like voat, people would rather have convenience than freedom.

If my hunch is correct, twitters founder will purposly kill off twitter for pao's new platform that he has invested in.

It's probably one of these.

Never heard of or met a Ryan that I liked personality-wise. Pretty much every Ryan is a dick only out to get as much of everything they want for themselves. Ryan Davis may have been the only exception but I never knew the guy in person.

benis

I knew this one dude named Ryan and he was pretty cool. He was a Jew though so I doubt he's an exception to your rule

I only know of Ryan from the TV show "The Office".

He did nothing wrong.

Farttocontinue

I guess it's a good thing you are unaware of him, then.

Before gamergate he was known to attention whore in Game Grumps comment sections. Was always cancer.

Would constantly steal incomplete digs from these threads and blow them up all over twitter, giving our opponents a chance to cover their tracks, which did happen on a few occasions.

Is every Bethany destined to be overweight?

Salt
I can't wait till ghost busters comes out and bombs hard. All that progressive salt blaming gamergate and mra's for their failure. It going to be wonderfull

RATTLE ME BONES

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchesta instead of Dubstep and Salt for your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your waifu followed by the words “FOR HER”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER

They will revive us.

I need art of her as a inkling

It's going to be the DmC: Devil May Cry of movies.

I hope Moviefags get redpilled, because this they allow themselves to get smeared on then they are a lost cause.

I honestly don't see the appeal of this chick.

Man she's adorable.

10min video about Gawker's tax haven strat.
tl;dr:Gawker are hypocrites about tax havens.

Glad to see that DF is still worked on.

Any new updates to BA itself?

How about art of her having a lewd chat with Vivian?

Shit's frustrating, but I know it just takes practice, practice, and more practice.

So why does it seem like we're extra ded lately? Holla Forums was working better, at least for a while. And we had a heppening with Hulk v Gawker R2 Turbo Championship Edition. HQ ded, bread ded. We seem to have other happenings but nobody is capitalizing.

You guys bored of this or something? Or is Holla Forums that bad today and I'm just not noticing?

If by lewd chat you mean a loud shitposting session, then go ahead.

She's a qt Japanese hikikomori image board poster who's your navigator. That's going to appeal to a lot of people.

Hikki girls named 'futaba' are memes at this point.

WEW

indiecade.com/about/committee

1.- It's sunday.
2.- It's mother's day.
3.- We got the Fullerton stuff, the DeepFreeze update, the Nichegamer fund, and the USC Infographs. We only need to spread stuff.

Well it's mothers day in the US.
and Holla Forums is shitting the bed really hard today.
I guess hotwheel's ghost is attacking the servers

I'd draw it myself if I had any drawing skill/practice.

I'll contribute to DF, BA and 8ch as soon as I'm finished with college. Right now, I'm relaxing after Mother's Day, and wondering what happenings there are besides Round 2 and Tracy Fullerton.

Those 'happenings' have become pretty common, so common that no one regards them as important enough to spread and dig into. It just the same shit that happens every other week. It's still getting archived and spread via twitter and often KiA, but Anons here barely care about article#1030429 that shits on GG.

The main discussion seems to have moved to twitter and KiA. I'm saying this as someone that visits KiA less than once week, but everyone time I go there, they have more articles, more discussion on current stuff than here. Anons also don't cross link as often anymore.

Checked.

Not really, is there any feature you would like? I don't have that much time to work on it lately because of work.

I like the amount of Viv and Gilda OC we've been getting.

I guess when there is no agreed upon goals the group becomes a watchdog and reacts accordingly. I'd be interested in people's thoughts about what we could be doing. If someone asks or creates an OP I help out when I can, and in between happenings and quiet times I just play vidya.

Dangerous Analysis doing work again.

I hope Activision catch the hint with 1 million dislikes in his new CoD trailer, it's even more disliked than Ghostbusters trailer right now!!

One feature that I would like and hopefully would add myself is the ability to look up old articles, as in from 2014 and before.

Same. Although I prefer the DF OC even more.

Why is everyone hating the new COD?

Because they're packaging the CoD 4 remake with it instead of releasing it standalone.

old bread: archive.is/W1G80

And using a shitty cover of Space Oddity, that was my gripe along with problems of physics problems in space combat.

Ah I thought it was something like all the bullshit with battlefield 1.

It only gets worse.

heatst.com/culture-wars/usc-cancels-legends-of-the-games-industry-event-for-not-including-women/

pastebin.com/MTGNFmHY

I find it really hypocritical that she would cancel such an event when she herself has not finished her own game. She has been heading a game called Walden (yes, as in the book), and has been getting positive press for it for as far back as 2009 and it still has not come out despite looking like complete crap.

pastebin.com/YM1hGhFX

She even got quite a bit of funding for the project: neh.gov/files/grants/university_of_southern_california_walden_a_game.pdf

So where is that game Tracey?

Overview:

linkedin.com/in/tracy-fullerton-a2657525
archive.is/NgJ27

Commiefornia, of course.

Projects:

Seriously, this person creates nothing but non games intended to turn youth into good goys. This is a narrative creator here if I ever saw one. Also, pay close attention to the projects and names listed in that LinkedIn profile as it lists all names of participants.

Graduate Strike Force is a desktop and mobile game for high schoolers about financial aid literacy and college choice.

Holy crap, it's literally all the equivalence of "Go to college and become a debt slave" simulators.

Skills:

"Storytelling"

Groups:

Recommendations-

Nahil Sharkasi

Kent Foster

Alejandro Hector Villagomez

James Taylor

Ala' Diab

This one is a bit more subtle in their profile than others, but still no cigar.

Facebook main page - archive.is/agHBi

USC Staff List - archive.is/D1woU

Profile in LA Weekly - archive.is/rZuWX

A real Indie Clique - archive.is/gfq0U#selection-729.0-741.147

Google+ profile - plus.google.com/ TracyFullerton/posts
archive.is/6Hn3X

Tracy's writing: archive.is/RLMJT

In the news:

How Fullerton gets more women into the gaming industry - by "dropping the technology barrier" - archive.is/CUDmj#selection-1449.1-1449.484

Muh Sexism - archive.is/OcfhY#selection-625.0-625.15

More women than men is "part of my agenda" - archive.is/Nh34U#selection-213.55-213.105

Using Academia as a brainwashing tool - archive.is/t49th#selection-2077.0-2077.210

Involvement with the IGDA:

Q & A with Game Innovation Lab’s Tracy Fullerton: archive.is/Ra3qI

Advice from the IGDA on Choosing an Academic Game Program: archive.is/HbEbL

SRI:

Players and Professors Examine the Future of Digital Gaming - archive.is/u9zEZ

Gamified Learning:

Popular Gamification Books - archive.is/UjVJg

Higher ‘Professional’ Ed, Lifelong Learning to Stay Employed, Quantified Self, and Libraries - archive.is/TItAy

Bonus:

Games For Change: archive.is/6HvHe

Microsoft 2015 World Finals Judges: archive.is/UCENC

Are you enjoying the ride yet?

Not really doable since the crawler started its holy work in august 2015 at the earliest. BA is feeding from the database built by it. The crawler check the rss feed for unarchived articles and do it.

I guess I could write another crawler which would try to build a database of earlier articles from the the memento api and expand BA. Not a bad idea actually.

HER HER HER HER

Let's see

And other bullshits

Those trips.

I'm not sure if Dangerousanalysis takes requests but he is someone who may or may not be interested in indiecade, Tracey Fullerton, etc.

It's a cycle that people still haven't been able to recognize yet despite doing this for 2 years

Our threads slowed down immediately after the site tanked.

Maybe my degeneracy of lusting for more curves >inb4 fat prevents me from seeing it.

When the game releases I may change my tune.

Tracey also did DiGRa articles if I recall, not to mention the recent dig of conflict of interests

I'm really surprised we didn't know about such a corrupt person for almost 2 years.

Has a potential to be great game, but it's fucking shit that EA/Dice hates modders tinkering their games, always online multiplayer and broken launch which is a certainty, content will be DLC and season passes galore, along with buzzwords like "Diversity" as a shield and selling point is a turn off, Origin + Denuvo, and finally, its fucking EA.

Well, it is considered one of if of THE best COD game in terms of maps and balance.
They're releasing it with the campaign and 10 fucking maps. The original game had 17 at launch and they're scamming people by making them pay $80 if they wanna play COD 4 HD.

FOR HER

Many games commited this sin. Most of the time it is necessary for gameplay reason. Though I really liked how Shattered Horizon did it. It was sound simulation and while silent running or hit by an emp you would be completely deaf.

It was a nice idea.

I see your posts user. Great work.
Post to kia

post to hq

send to usher

And some of that seems like it may be interesting to FIRE. Send it to them.

Out of all the Cinderellas you pick that infuriating thing?

I may send Usher a line later.

For her

Here's hoping the CoD audience shows publishers that even they have a breaking point. I'm expecting them to grudgingly buy the new one or jump ship and buy Battlefield instead though

Dangerous Analysis tends to stick to financial things, using his accounting skills to dig up something unique. He's not a general purpose digger.

True. Just trying where else you can post. This shit is great for spreading. Expect baclash from alumni though, because revealing their degrees are bullshit will harm their careers.

FOR HER

Someone put together a Twitlonger about Tracy Fullerton

Spread it around if you can

twitter.com/RaijinGG/status/729511357155028994

They hurt their own careers by doing what they do. When your career is made up of what they pull on a daily basis, I would not call it respectable work.

twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/729486733830688768

Glasgow has been posting survey data yesterday and today and not a single faggot here reposted it.

Did not call it respectable. I was only warning that they will act like cornered rats and puppets for tracey because of this.

It's just Nackt infodumping the way he does, he didn't even mention the huge financial/personal conflict of interest between Fullerton and former Indiecade chair Kellee Santiago (same one who was chair and a Fez investor when Fez won)

pastebin.com/MTGNFmHY

Where are the video games Glasgow? These topics have as much to do with GG as when you made that rigged poll about GG's political leanings.

It would not be the first time they tried it. What are they going to do? Gamers are Dead Electric Boogaloo World Warrior Alpha Plus Prepare to Cry edition?

If Honkimus Maximus wants to post it he can.

How about you check out the rest? He covered several questions about video games before.

I'm against the death penalty, but my opinion on people who have killed in cold blood and what their punisment should be would have many say the death penalty is less cruel. And his surveys are too black and white, and many unrelated to games and gg in general.

Pretty much he rejected me from participating because he claimed I wasn't here before oct when I was on twitter BEFORE gg lmao

Indeed, but he might be interested in the change of hands of $20,000 to ThatGameCompany, though maybe that isn't enough for him to do a video.

But I think he has talked about indie gaming before.

It was posted last bread I believe

Can she be a cinderella?

Why everytime information are flowing in about these people, they are either affiliated to DiGRA, IGDA and that desire to subvert video games into their feminist-materialist ideologies?!

Why our reinforcements on Twitter doesn't see these rabbit holes and arm themselves with the knowledge to combat them? Why are we being "fronted" by pacifists on Twitter saying that "don't make this us vs. them, kill these feminist-Marxist ideologues with kindness"?! Just tell me anons, WHY?!

Just pointing out a small error in this pastebin

Kellee Santiago wasn't on the jury committee in 2013.

She's on the Advisory board and has been since 2010, and served on the jury committee from 2011-2012

Still, everything else is accurate

Why do all the breadcrumbs I get shown and find always lead back to Something-fucking-Awful?

Why are Goons so fucking cancerous?

That's how everything fucking started. I can say that now they are weaker than they were before but it doesn't matter if they're no longer involved. The damage has been done.

Because they had a big hand in inventing Internet cancer.

I know but it's so annoying for everything to lead back there.

I found whispers that PressFartToContinue is in logs with Lowtax and others.

I like most of the CGs, user. Even Mio.

Rika is a bit too one-dimensional for my tastes, and I would not make Miria mai daughteru. That honor only goes to Nina.

And Anzu a shit.

I would do things to Executive Director Mishiro. Deplorable things, like holding her hand.

No, BS. He played this game before. Abortions,Death Penalties, Employment status, Religion have ZERO to do with GG and he knows it.

This. He has another agenda spinner pretending he cares. He made a BS excuse on why he didn't include the chan sites in his rigged poll on GG's political leanings and it's that you "can't trust the numbers of anonymous users and they could just spam the polls". He then continued to berate me as I called him out on his flaws saying "I don't know how polls work".

News flash Brad, ANY community can spam the polls and make it worse as much as Kenyan money by using proxies and multiple emails. Welcome to the internet, which you have proven do not understand how it works.

I would say the GG+ group is not a bogeyman, but I would probably get called a Revoltard. Honestly, I have seen the supposed plus crowd put a form in GG's plans on many occasions, they do exist. Heck, I got swarmed by them because I have said things that did not fall in line with their narrative and thought policing. Honestly, I got hounded by them more than I have by Antis or when I called out Zoe Quinn directly. Let that sink in. There are narrative directors among you on Twitter and they all want to use it for their own goals and believe me, it has nothing to do with what GG wants.

Holy shit you are retarded.

Shes a sexy.

Normalfags are the judge, jury and executioner in all matters, not us. We are but private eyes without a warrant. And as far as they are concerned, all these organizations are no name orgs. And getting past that thought, they convince normalfags that their cause is just, making the corruption "for the right reason" or "end justifys the means". We are hardpressed to prove that they are lying through thir teeth, which is easier said than done. It will take time and constant hammering with the truth to convince the normalfag of what is going on. And once convinced that they were unjust, the corruption will only cement and serve to pad their charges.

Because SA is the primordial cesspool of the internet.

Who are you on twitter?

for one

I get we have moralfags but their hardly coordinated. They just fence sit and whine when shit happens

All in all you are sounding tinfoil

Are you a fucking retard? They're base questions about shit we get accused of supporting. He's using data to show what the lamestream media says isn't true.

Bogeyman? No. A bunch of faggots led around by the nose by people like Thidran? Yes.

What instrument?

Pretty much this

They brought into the fake divide between ethics and SJW shit and act like useless faggots

Go back to your fixed polls Brad. Just because you add two questions about video game related questions does not make it GamerGate and you know this.

We brought in a LOT of Redditers when we had the exodus and you know how they handle things.

Oh, ok I get it now. You are one of those people who are dumb enough to appeal to PR as if the news media would ever use it in their "cross studies" on GamerGate right? Guess what, the average Joe already knows the news media is full of crap.

Keep kissing up to these people and wasting your time proving you are not something everyone clearly knows you are NOT. The burden of proof lies on the people who make the claim. Not the innocent until proven guilty. They know they can't back up these claims and when they can't, the average Joe looks at them like the retarded liars they are. You only. Have to do. Nothing.

Maybe you guys can rev up AirPlay 3 and watch those PR loving ecelebs ask you all to do the shekel shuffle so you can give them a free vacation with no refunds, that was ethical right? Keep kicking this can down the road acting like you are going to get the news media to stop comparing you all to an ISIS of Hitlers. It's really worked well for the last year.

You wouldn't believe how much bitches love guitar players

I thought it was just a myth but they really dig that shit, especially if you're not just a douche sitting under a tree in your sleeveless shirt and backwards hat playing Wonderwall on a cheap acoustic guitar like a cock-blowing Faggatron 9000

The same might be for any instrument if you get really good at it. You can pinpoint the exact moment on their faces they soak themselves. I think women just love to see men shine, and if you can become a god at what you do, playing an instrument is an easy way to do that

Dude, you hit Bingo with your last 3 posts.

Great, with Revolt gone the fags are now here.

nice meme

No you faggot. I'm under no grand delusion that MSM can be swayed. You use it for individuals who can be. Once you do that you win. ian miles cheong was full Anti-GG until he finally saw that we weren't who the socjus hivemind said we were.

.>>9271433

Don't laugh.

Ocarina. I bought a really nice one on a whim back when Twilight Princess came out, and I'm actually learning how to play it now. site.stlocarina.com/fc/6holeCMajor.html

Look, we get it. But you're still doing that cancerous thing where you argue based on an assumption that the things we do are somehow geared towards influencing the media. They're not. We're our own media, and its a lot easier to disprove the slander the media puts out, and thereby redpill more people in the audience, when we have documented information.

We're not pandering to the media, we're competing with them for the audience of normalfags. That requires two things: The ability to disprove the media's bullshit and reveal it as bullshit, which erodes trust in them and builds trust in us, and secondly it means we keep our own laundry clean so the media doesn't have any actual bad shit to pin on us. Only hot air. Then we don't have to lie to cover our asses, and they do, giving us more to debunk and more ammo to sway the audience with.

And the revoltard revels himself,you just couldn't keep your shit together and talk about the results of the poll rather that spill the same revoltard garbage every single one of you morons spew while doing absolutely nothing but hanging around that idiot's IRC channel

Based Acidman strikes again

Think about it. They know the Internet very well and have been networking in it longer than most people, plus they have no life or practical work experience. Not a surprise that they find their way into positions of power in Internet journalism.

It scares me honestly. I mean see what Goons, the REAL Goons does in EVE Online. It's a fucking microcosm and they have their fingers EVERYWHERE.

You had good points till you went up and go full retard, where the fuck did we in Holla Forums support Airplay 2 or even 3 for that matter? and then you went towards the GeeGeerevolt routine on PR and acting like a fucking sperg.

Weren't they recently crying to Reddit that they "felt unsafe" in the /r/EVE sub and demanded a Goon mod?

Nobody here thinks we're going to fix the MSM and only newfags think PR means anything, we're just happy that there's another voice with data that btfos the SJW "goitergoblins are pure evil psychos who want to eat your children and sacrifice your wives for being women" schtick.

Anywho, back to wherever revolt went with you, unless you have something other than noise, fury, and strawmen to discuss here.

Calm mate, your tempering your thoughts with a hot head over a cool one. And It is not helping your arguments. Your usually pretty smart, but you need calmness to express your thoughts.

Yes, Brad is a big opportunist, hes making a book that requires everyone else to do the work for him. And yes, those survesy are bogus. If you have proof of him saying "No Chans" or "you can't participate because X" post it. You know the drill, Trust, But Verify.

And as for the pr shit, the thread here never cared for airplay 2. It would have been pointless and something that could be done over skype if they figured it could do good.

Dammit acid, beat me to it.

You need to watch 'Thank you for smoking', specifically a certain scene where debates are not to convince your opponents (journos) you are right, but the audience (normalfags) you are right. If we want big change, we need to get normalfags riled up and involved. Public relations, not press relations. Press relations are useless

Was this before or after they ate him alive for wrong think? Remember when Wu got cannibalized by Ghazi and people said we should extent and olive branch to him? It's stupid.

People have been doing this tactic for a year now. When are they going to win? Do you understand why GG brought so many people into it's sphere when it first started? It's because they got good PR through integrity of their actions. Not trying to impress people. GamerGate has always been the right group of people in this mess and GG's actions proved that. You get people on your side through righteous actions. Not some fixed poll that people could just as easily lie on.

Which is totally why AirPlay 2 was pushed hard right? Who were we trying to impress with that again? The promises of SPJ being involved who would air this all to whom?

Which is exactly why we don't need people like Brad to "show what great people" we are.

So when are all those alternative sites going to pop up, because if I do remember correctly, that was a focus in the start of GG. You can not replace one medium unless you already have something better to replace it. This isn't guerilla warfare.

We have done this already. Multiple times. It's one thing to catch them in a lie, it's a completely different thing to say "look at how much we are not what they call us". It's a psychological subversion that can be exploited and it's not even subtle.

And thus far we have done fine with that.

I just said this.

I never said Holla Forums did. I said the ones that appeal to PR do. and 3 never happened. That was the joke.

Why is Freya's hand backwards?

Sound concern trollish

What's that site where it has a fireplace in the background but also had a large playlist of comfy music?

I never really hit it off with the ladies with either the Trombone or Bass Guitar. They're not good solo instruments, though.
You have to play at least a mildly-cool instrument.

I did buy a decent acoustic guitar at one point with intention to learn to play it, but shit happened and I had to throw it on the backburner. I just dug it back out of the closet while doing some spring/summer cleaning, and it's still intact, so I'm going to order a fresh set of strings and have at it again. Any recommendations?

I also want to learn piano as well due to its insane versatility, but I don't have the space for the real deal (or a way to haul one, for that matter) and decent digital models with weighted keys are way too pricey for me.

Play whatever instrument makes you happy.

It isn't, though it confused me at first, too.
That's her right arm. She has her left behind her back.

No, a concern troll is someone who tone polices you and says "you can be better than that".

If you want to keep playing this game, be my guest, but don't complain and say things are slow when you focus your time and energy into things like this.

That work needs a bit more work. I can't tell the front from the back of the character.

For msm, it is dang near impossible without strict changes to every news outlet and a investigation and purge of every lawbreaking journalist. As for games media, I know you have seen the game sites and reviewers infographic, and even if you have not, I can name one withough even breathing, Niche Gamer.

This entire thing started with PR day 1 in the 4chan threads.

It was only later that e-celebs like Internet Aristocrat came onboard and tried to tell everyone how it really wasn't about PR and don't you dare "tone police" them.

IMC was a process. He had friends tell him that the shit he was retweeting and getting involved in was wrong. Them eating him for wrong think was the final straw iirc.

No fucking stupid idea and anyone who thought it should be tried probably should have been put on the gallows. There are certain people that are so steeped in SocJus theology that you can't sway them.

IA or was it Kop? I confuse what the 2 have said at times was a hypocrite in saying we don't need leaders but leaderfagged himself anyways.

Cheong flipped once his ad shekels were threatened and he was better off going with GG, this is a good thing and what you want to happen. If Gawker faced an existential threat they might flip to being pro GG and have Milo write articles for them. This is a good thing and what you would want to happen.

"Tone policing" is a cancerous and counterproductive SJW term and concept. A big part of the reason why they're so widely hated is that if you point out how damaging the people doing shit like screaming "die cis scum" are to the supposed cause you're "tone policing" and they consider that a bad thing.

They are friends and were both pushing a similar message before they bailed out.

what I said back in 2014 when ((( trolls ))) were going on about it.

That was IA. He'd virtue signal about no leaders and went around acting like a leader.

King of Spaghetti unashamedly tried to be a leader though.

(nazi checked)
Honestly I'm tired of Milo, he was a fun shitlord for a while but he's running around trying to turn GG into an alt-right shitshow. Besides you'd have to pry Gawker out of Nick Denton's cold dead hands.

IA was the one.

KoP spewed unverified info and was being fed info from Steven Tortilla, automatically believing that guy was out to sabotage Gawker in secret.

I think that was MundaneMatt, who pretty much came out in support of Alison Rapp.

He wanted a whole cool kids "council" and GG told him to go pound sand.

Me too. Thankfully it seems to have largely died out now.

More accurately, you were free to act like a dick when you were on Holla Forums or Holla Forums but once you went into the normalfag world it was expected for you to behave yourself because the normalfag world was for spreading the message, not organizing. Only the biggest crybullies bothered to look at posts on 4chan. Once 4chan crashed the GG threads with no survivors, people flocked to Twitter to organize out in the more visible parts of the web instead of finding another comfy imageboard to organize on. From that point on people started shitting where they ate and fucked the whole thing up, and from this the "muh PR" meme was born.

The complainers are just concern trolling now, though. The revoltards just use it because they get offended by people disagreeing with them outside of their common goals and start fights as a result.

Thats more like the other margret and ralph

Someone post that image about that user explaining how ticked ad companies are on advertising on game journalist blogs and how adblock is killing them slowly, along with pissing off their target audience.

We've seen the deaths of a lot of vidya sites due to the rise of youtube along with fucks like Greg Miller and his friends go to the patreon route along with Easy Allies, because fleeing a sinking ship was an opportunity they couldn't ignore.

Mundane Matt was always a leaderfag.

Gamergate started on 4chan and Reddit, both sites have strict rules against doxxing.

So of course Gamergate was strictly against doxxing, later on you hear this nonsense narrative about GG always being about doxxing with only the PRfags being opposed to it.

Alright, I'll bite - but lets keep the massive walls of greentext replies to a minimum after this or nobody will read the shit.

When have we ever lost? The journos and SJWs are so scared of us that they've devolved to trying to get Twitter to endorse actual censorship. Every time we engage them in pitched battle - Playasia being a great example, they get destroyed utterly. Don't confuse them sitting behind their walls and talking shit about us as being some kind of victory for them. We keep going so that status quo doesn't change against us. As it sits, we win by default as long as we keep existing.

People were mad as fuck over games site censorship and Gamers Are Dead, and the tiny handful of places they could go to talk about it spawned #GG as a way to reach the outside world through the media blackout, and make the people responsible pay for their actions.

I don't know your personal stances on them, but things like DISNOD and the charity fundraisers we did are often shat all over by the clique you hang out with. Assuming you're excluding those, what do you define as "righteous actions" that we've taken?

Counterclaim - That didn't happen, or at least, didn't happen here. Airplay 1 was important because it was an officially sanctioned event that put us in direct contact with members of the media who themselves were likely neutral. It was an opportunity to spread our message to an audience with reach, and was backed by a media organization. Airplay 2 was an unofficial event, didn't have near the same potential impact, and received, at least here, a very lukewarm reception. I personally neither cared for it nor donated to it.

He can show it to his audience, which includes people nominally outside #GG's normal reach. Again, the potential audience was important - not necessarily the presenter. We used Glasgow as a megaphone, and to that end we let him run his polls and participated. I doubt anyone here gives a shit about #GG's stance on abortion, but if his data convinces one fence-sitting normalfag to take a new look at us and find something to agree with, we get a little bit stronger.

And we must continue doing it, probably as long as we exist. That's the Long War that we settled into in 2014. The second part is a contradiction to your other position - using data to demonstrate that a part of the media's narrative about us is false, is only catching them in another lie, signal boosting it through someone who has media connections. I fail to see how this can be interpreted as bad.

The efforts of certain parties notwithstanding.

How did you miss revoltfag causing drama due to this? No chans, because he can't verify that you are a GG supporter. If you are a "channer" and you have a twitter/tumblr/reddit or any other account that participated positively in the GG discussion you are good to go. It was just to avoid that a part of the limited survey slots go to goons to influence data.

the strictness of 4chan kept it in line, the people that tried to push it more would get banned by the mods on 4chan if they went in the "no PR" direction.

As an autistic child I developed an interest in how the Soviets used similar concepts to push their agenda, internally and externally.

I'm actually upset that I learned things that turned out to be useful. I want to live in a world where I was just wasting my time with all that.

That's me, slowly going through my drawing backlog (mostly). I stopped drawing since December due real life shenanigans and when I finally made time to draw again I noticed my hand isn't steady anymore, been having some trouble because of that and whenever I find time to draw, I've been trying to draw the trembling off. I hope to regain my steadiness before getting back to drawing what I've really been wanting to for months.

it's good
do more

This, sadly.

I spoke with Glasgow over DM when he was starting the polling idea and inquired as to why Holla Forums wasn't invited. His response was this almost verbatim. He was trying to avoid as much manipulation of the polls as possible by using Reddit. aGG "brigading" was his specific concern, but goons would have been just as likely.

I need downpour OC for FE x SMT drawfag

You're right, but Brad always brings in the revoltfags to sperg when it's just a dumb twatter survey.

No mundane matt pr faggotried for rapp right before the big nintendo reveal that it was not us. It was apparently IA that I was thinking of.

Milo kinda understands that we may not agree with him on everything. But he has moved on and is busy with trying to fix acedemia by making them go completely nuts with thie anger.

I like MLK jr.

I am kinda glad on that, it means a system where they will dissapear easily with the wrong moves.

True.

That still spoiles the results. But its a damned if you do, damned if you dont scenario I guess.

You got alot right. My only problems are that the charities are done for salt and to btfo sjws over just wanting to do the right thing. I don't particulary care for doing the right thing for the wrong reasons. And brads survey rubs me the wrong way as it seems like him baiting us itno attacking him so he can go "woe is me, those goitergoblins are attacking me, donate to my pateron." but thats just me.

That sound so interesting. It should be taught in schools to show how this shit can happen.

twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/729280346605424641

Why? Many Anons do have a twatter and participated in the study. Image board user are represented in the results.

What would you like? I'm terrible at infographics but anything else should be fine, I think. Also, don't expect me to be very quick, real life is still being a bitch. I bet Acid Man's still waiting for his request.

Thank you.

Also note that a lot of them are jumping the sinking ship and relying on patreon, Kinda Funny and Easy Allies are following the same damn gimmicks of youtubers along with copying their content(Animation and ROFL Randumb!) and their patreons are full of the usual suspects while their audience is minuscule, IGN fanboys or hipsters.

i'd fuck it

If GG really has scorched enough earth for the journojews to know their place, I could see whitelisting some sites. Not that I read many articles, anyways. Who's good?

Anyone who participates in gg should be allowed, but then you let those in who act in bad faith. Inversely, you disclude them and they can prove it and you have showed the results have been tampered with because you did not include "everyone" it is a bad situation either way. And I dunno, we have been baited before with stupid shit before that we thought was on the up and up. Remember chihirodev.

I am. ;_;

But I know shit takes time. Do what you gotta do.

You are taking that sentence out of context of why I said it and applied it to a completely different problem. Nice try, but no cigar.

I never said they won and I never said we lost, but constantly doing the same thing with no results of the goal you wish to see will only exhaust people and break morale.

This. But ask yourself. How did this even find out GG existed? It was what we DID vs what they SAID.

You know I keep hearing about this "clique" I hang out with. Tell me something, when are those screenshots or IRC logs of me going to come along of me with this "clique"?

Righteous as in defending the people the Anti side has attacked, see Zoe attacking the game jam, Outing Butts as a pedophile that stalked children, digging and putting together the pieces that there was INDEED collusion behind the scenes.

Those types of things.

Sounds good from a glance but..

And sadly it was barely covered besides the bomb threat and the media went back to its regular business. I can say I am ok with the endeavour as it actually involved live debate with the Anti side which was the only part I was hyped about because that was like putting them on a court trial.

Well, at least you didn't end up paying for someone's camera gear and vacation.

The problem is, I have seen Glasgow try to spin counter productive narratives to GG.

I don't like megaphones like that. What kind of fence sitter do you expect him to bring? It's not like we can tell who can and can't be GG, but not to call out such idiocy is intellectual suicide.

When you dig up them lying about the whole five guys incident, that is one thing. When they are lying about you, then they have to prove it. Get the point? They lied first about the five guys incident, it was our turn to prove they were lying. They said we were pedophiles and so on, ok. Not it's their turn to prove their side.

This is a back and forth court room and the fence sitters are the jury.

Nowhere near enough earth has been scorched. Clickbait is still running stong. And the only MSM sites I trust are TheRebel and Brierbart, and neither are for everyone.

So what is TorrentialDownpour doing for SO5. Second Story is one of my favorite games, 3 killing any hope I had for the series continuing. 4 may as well have been someone curb stomping someone I went to school with. What can I do to help?

Yep

It's like you don't know anything about the survey at all. If it was open to "everyone", with unlimited slots the data would be useless due to massive aGG participation.

But GG is more than that few communities. By this logic would it not be a first come first serve? Even then, you are not getting a real statistic. And it's not not Antis who could have spammed it. Anyone could have. Heck, what was stopping StormFront from spamming it and pretending they were GG?

Clickbait is getting insulted every day now, look at Gawker, Vice, Salon, Buzzfeed and ect was horrified about the judgment and went to the racism shit and Denton dindunuffin! play.

Trust in the MSM is getting lower and lower because the bias to the point of lying about rape and intentional misdirection, the arrogance of jounrs, and adblock making those clickbait journalists try for "Premium" articles with you having the honor paying for their shitty article directly.

Something relating to the unsessasary censorship

youtu.be/AmEinLtVzE4

youtu.be/_y1RVMplNAc

I don't remember the details, but you had to provide evidence of your explicit support for GG before a certain date.

That would at least cut down on outside groups, even if it meant some newfags wouldn't get to participate.

What few communities? I already said that it doesn't matter where you are from, as long as you can proof that you participated postively in the discussion. Why are revoltards always so retarded and don't understand basic concepts? Holy shit.

Also if any other group spams it with the goal to pollute the data, they are already aGG, you stupid fuck.

Probably should spread the thing about the Australian version of Sixty Minutes being involved in the kidnapping of children involved in custody battles. Dangerousanalysis did a thing on it under the unfortunate heading of "Biggest journalist screw up of all time" or something of that nature. Given how the world is going, it is doubtful that title will last.

twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/729534907249242112

lmao Jaffe talking to the honeybadgers

What the fuck went wrong with you Jaffe, and get in the stream and either listen to him turn around and admit he's wrong or double down and say he dindunuffin.

So where was Voat in this whole thing?

It still does not negate the attack vector which was the original point.

Ok. I'll try to come up with some comic or something.

I remember that, thta was assinine of him. You can only take so many knives in the back until you do something to stop it or die. And I ain't apologising for calling anita a scam artist or quinn a manipulitive abbusive whore. Glasgow needs to not pull that shit.

Small sample sizes are shit, otherwise we would be taking the surveys like buches as truth. And its hard to sample something that has no concrete number, and you would have to let sampes from every faction of gg in. And I can take your posts here and submit them as my own. Whats stopping me? Whats stopping an agg or revolt or anyone capping an archive and claiming it was them and giving a bullshit reason as to why they need to remain user? Surveys are not perfect.

Voat was actually accepted, you idiot. As I said, regardless of community, as long as its a verifiable account with positive posts.

I have no disagreement with this, but I'll add that doing these things does not, and should not, preclude us from doing other things as well. Arguments between people over the priority of "which [good thing] should we do this week?" are banal as hell. That is your cue to comment on Sea Lions, if you'd like.

Correct. It was worth a shot, but didn't pan out in any majorly significant way. We got some tertiary benefits, like discovering schism in the SPJ in the months after, but not the hoped-for payoff.

…..Twitter isn't a court of law m8. Normalfags are a mob of cats, not a jury. There is no judge keeping things in line, no exclusionary rule for hearsay, and no requirement for unbiased jurors or a fair trial. The case of #GamerGate isn't like a trial, it's a lynching. Your only reward for invoking habeas corpus and your right to silence to a lynch mob is a shallow grave and a short rope.

React to circumstances as they are, not how you think they should be or wish them to be.

Are you going to keep sperging out and make tweetlongers everytime brad releases a graph from the survey there like over a 100 graphs i believe
Holy shit get a fucking grip and stop acting like a revoltard spergling Nacht fuck,its a survey not an inquisition on who is and who isn't interested in gamergay.
Jesus!!!

I forgot how much it cost per 100 slots, but it was already a decent amount out of pocket for Glasgow. Better than some surveymonkey or strawpoll bullshit.

My god, am I dealing only with idiots today? The whole point is that user posts aren't accepted.

Acid, your probably being the most level headed person in this thread right now. And thats a scary thought.

And whos to say agg and burnouts do not have dummy pro gg accounts? We got dummy agg accounts, so it would be a safe bet to say they to have pro gg dummy accounts for infiltration. and yeah, both those suck worse. the poll is not perfect, and probably never can be perfect. But I also never said it is bad either. Its not good, but not bad. Just, meh. I still canot trust Glasgow for how he paints Anita, Quinn and the gang as nearly pure victims instead of shitstirrers.

This coming from the guy who made a rules list for his board.

Jury as in THEY the fence sitters will decide based on both parties actions.

You talk about attracting fence sitters, that is how you do it.

No, it's asking for professional business. If it were a lynching, we would be acting just as unprofessionally as the people we advocate against.

Sheesh, your board is or was being attacked the cp bot. Just reported that shit.

/mai/ was hit too. I think the bot is just making the rounds

Dealt with, thank you for the heads up.

I hate that thing. Wish there was a way to get rid of it.

Nothing is perfect. What the fuck is your point even? Not having a survey at all?

Show me where he paints them as pure victims. I know, that he knows that they are deliberately playing the victim. All Glasgow said, is that some aGG might have gotten some harassment by GG, which is expectable, considering that pol and revolt are considered part of GG and they often don't give a fuck and just insult instead of mocking.

That's because your board is super gay

He practically threw us under the bus and told us to apologize for things we didn't do.

But they don't decide based only on actions. They base it on a whole rubric of factors and a whole matrix of personal biases. There's even a name for it - "The Court of Public Opinion." You can't expect to win a trial there by invoking the common rules of a court of law like burden of proof. In public opinion you either respond to the audience's satisfaction to an accusation, or you're presumed guilty of it.

It follows the board ranking to pick its targets. Nobody posts on your board so

Come to think of it, if the boards went unlisted the bot may pass them by. Unless the person manually adjusts the bot to attack the board, it might just skip it even if it would normally be a target. Not like we have board stats right now anyway, right?

Which can waver which even you know. People's opinions are never static.

But in an argument that is part of the whole thing that can change someone's opinion and change them from being a fence sitter to a supporter IE "This guy can't back up his argument, maybe the GG guy is right and isn't a child raping sex offender".

Or you get called a Revoltard. Still waiting on those IRC chatlogs and screencaps. See how that burden of proof works?

show me the back of your knees

What's with all the meta?
It's mother's day, have some respect

I hope you made some effort today, if applicable

I said nearly. Empathy for you adversaries is one thing Empathy: to remember that one is human. but sympathy for all the shit they pulled? No thanks. I reread his medium, and your right that revolt and Holla Forums are considered gg too, but both would rather harass gg than anita and agg. But you pointed a new flaw in the survey, participated positively even once, would that be considered or is it only recent actions? Because revolt may have some "positive" interactions even as recent actions, do they discluded because of negatives? Does one get discluded for even one negative act? And glasgow medium has one true glaring error, we were slandered day -1. His appeal to have sympathy when it was decided we would be the fall guy for them would not have helped us at all. We have acted in good faith so many times and it burned us almost as many. He was wrong on that. And he softballed agg in the medium more than he did us. Go read for yourself medium.com/@Brad_Glasgow/on-empathy-and-harassment-in-gamergate-8efeceb6deac#.q24givzhx

And nakt, you are sperging with a hot head.you sometimes are on point, but sometimes do not get context. He was softballing agg in that medium. He did use vague information and questions when percise questions probably would have pissed you off less like pointing out that burnouts and revolt take harrasment too far over broad stroking all of gg, or pointing out who gg has harassed, like triangles to Holla Forums his vague broad questions are a problem, and if he had the time, he should be asking people to type up even 250 char examples to back their reasoning and answers. He half asses his surveys. And I think that is what makes me think his surveys are bait. They are not detailed enough.

I got my mom and gift and we had breakfast together.

Why did you link your(?) response, not his initial medium?

I know about that. I was there when he tweeted that 2+ month old tweet and when revoltards dug it up again to cause drama. I don't like his response, but I know where he's coming from.

I understand what he's saying and I think many corrected him and gave him examples of GGs empathy, that he didn't know about. Don't forget, he joined this discussion during sommer'15.

I don't see how "he threw us under the bus", when he clearly states that he doesn't denounce GG, that he has criticism for the LWs etc.

He is right. "Harassment" came from GG. When seattle4truth sends an e-mail to a womens advocacy group, insulting them and announcing that we destroyed their hashtag, which actually happened, the a GGer harassed. When Brianna tweets some bullshit (deliberately provoking) and get 50 rrplies of which 10 are misgendering, than thats harassment in the eyes of someone like Glasgow, You can't claim there was no "harassment" from GG ever, ever. Not with the triangles and other right elements in GG that constantly step over the line when interacting with normalfags and aGG. Hell, I could even say they harassed proGG and their targets (pGG) would agree that it was harassment.

I skimmed over his medium and didn't see it
You are full of shit, putting your own twisted interpretations into this, distorting what he actually said and meant to serve your agenda of "everyone that ever said something that critisized "us" can't be trusted", ignoring your own said that constantly pulls aGG shit and disrupts GG.

Jaffe going full "PC isn't bad" lmao

What the fuck happened

he is a true believer what do you expect

Please tell me the Badgers are roasting him alive for it at least.

Bought her a cake

I forgot the exact date, but one of the requirements was that the positive posts must have been prior a certain date, it was a date long before he announced the survey, so aGG must have had his sockpuppet before even knowing about this and I'd assume that Glasgow looked at other posts of that account as well, not just at the single one that was linked, to determine if it's a good representative.
There were no mentions of "negative" actions at all and I've never seen someone mention that. Revolt made a lot of drama about Anons being not able to participate, but I've never seen them claiming that they participated in the survey. Afaik Glasgow said that he would accept their participation.

I shouldn't write long texts on the virtual keyboard. So many fucking spelling mistakes and repeated and broken words.

He then goes on to say,

You have to ask yourself if that person was ever GG to begin with?

Wat?

Biggest issue is that he said he believes we did harassing. When you make a claim like that, it is only formal to back up such claims. To say we should have sympathy for these people is asinine.

lmao fuck off Jaffe

Did he really say that?

Get in this stream youtube.com/watch?v=GcUFMTvTqEg he's going all out

I'm sure he's OK too that GDC is indoctrinating feminist-Marxism into game developers too. Fuck him. I hope he fades away from the gaming industry. He can kiss my dick goodbye!

I backed those claims already up with examples. What you and me regard as harassment is not what everyone else regards as harassment. A single insult, repeated by a handful of people from the same community can already be considered harassment with normalfags.

Do you want me to provide archives, tweets, pics etc.? I could probably dig some up, but why bother? You already outed yourself as revoltard and you were already disingenuous by pretending you are none. Nothing I say will ever change your mind.

I don't suppose he has any proof

Your telling me. I hope your not doing it on a phone at least.

He really softballed agg in his medium. Even if it was "ggs turn" has he ever said "If quinn, anita, wu and so on did not want to be the target of gg's ire, they should show sympathy and empathy to them"? I know he has a bone to pick with Wu, thats why he was not in the medium, but has he ever truly called out anita or quinn?

Why not stick to the legal definition of (criminal) harassment, since online 'harassment' has no measuring tape? Especially since the advent of "as a ___, I have been emotionally blah blah".

AHAHAHAHAHAh Alison turned jaffes logic on him lel

Honestly I never considered S4T as GG and never said he didn't harass people. I always saw him as as a sperg looking for attention and Ralph gave it to him.

And there is public opinion at work.

I'm not disagreeing with you in principle. I'm saying that you're predicating your arguments on an idealised vision of Internet reality. Your argument is reasonable because if things worked the way you assume them to, you'd be right. You're not just sperging. But there is an underlying flaw there that you'd rather ad-hom in response to than address.

Because we are all spergs here faggot. And today was real slow. And your harrasing us with your decent idea and logic.

Hey, I don't make the (accepted) definition. Go and ask some normalfags if getting a handful of insults from the same community is considered harassment and you'll have your answer.

Well, there are many I even consider aGG since they actually work against what GG tries to accomplish, but they are still regarded as GG by not only aGG, but also by some in GG.

Reminder CISbusters has alien ghosts

Depends on the people. In my experience, most just laugh, and the people that claim so trip up on their own logic when you press the issue.

My mother knocked on my door this morning and i told her to fuck off and go annoy somebody else. She called about 8 hours later asking if i wanted burgers and i asked her if i haven't told her to fuck off yet.
Then she brought the burgers anyway and ringed and called for about 5 minutes while she knew i was inside because i was watching TV, she left them on my doormat and i haven't picked them up

Holy fuck user, did she beat you and rent your ass by the hour to her 7 foot nigger ex-boyfriend or something?

Dude what the fuck? Unless your mom beat you growing up, or fucked your life up hard in some shape or form, that was a pretty shitty thing to do. Unless shes satan, cherish the moments you have with her. She wont be here forever.

you father is so disappointed in you he showed up in your ID

I hope you are talking about the front door of your apartment, not your room in the house of your parents. Either way, what the fuck is wrong with you, you are in the worst stages of a Hikki if you can't even talk to your mom for a few seconds and ignore her completely, even disregard that you didn't know that it was mothers day.

Jaffe is going full retard

Thats wrong you fucking retard

No, I am predicting them based on statistical evidence of how the cause origin and effect of such arguments.

That is a tongue in cheek insult if I ever heard one. If things worked out the way you wanted to, your board would not be dead. See how that works?

You are saying this in light of all the people using "Revolt" as an argument? I have addressed the issue, and hearing that coming from you is pretty rich. I question if you even know what an ad hominem attack is because you and HQ do it on a regular basis which is part of the reason I stopped posting there.

I hope you are joking..

Are the badgers verbally slaughtering him?

says alot about the people working on this frankly.

She was pretty bad. I still didn't know it was mother's day but the maid who used to take care of me as a kid called and asked if i did anything. I told her i didn't then i mailed her (the maid) bugpsray and a box of chocolates, i spent the rest of the day with my brother's ex wife and their kid who i gave roses to

SJWs still ruining comics and manga through comics.

>>>Holla Forums581486

You know user. It seems your mother wants to make things right. Sometimes, reaching out, slowly, can help. Even if you were a dick yesterday, judging from her actions, she would really appreciate it if you called her and talked to her. If you can forgive whatever your mother did to you, now is your chance to repair this relationship. Just call her, explain what happened yesterday and talk a bit with her.

Fucks sakes evangelicals did that shit the same people who bitched at us

His whole reasoning is retarded

There is no need to get upset. I didn't have any expectation of convincing you that you were wrong, but you don't need to be that defensive. It won't do anything more than derail the discussion into unrelated board-wars talk if I respond to your ad-homs. If that is really the only rebuttal you want to make, then I suggest we call ourselves at an impasse and end the discussion there.

Jesus, and here I was thinking I was an asshole for not calling my mom because she decided to insult mutual friends of my brother's and I, and attempted to drive them out of his life a few weeks ago.

Is he really trying to justify why he stomped and screamed "NO FUN ALLOWED" for no particular reason?

reminder that common core first rolled out under junior.

Squirrel Girl?

Left and right are meaningless authoritarians are on evangelicals and feminist/progressives blood

Your operating on a "people see you win an argument thus are absolved accusation" mentality, and are over estimating normalfags stupidity. They can see the other person loose an argument or be shown are a liar and still stand beside them because "thinking is hard". We saw this with nyberg. We were able to prove nyberg is a pedo and everyone doubled down to erase the lie. Agg can't admit defeat when debated or argued, and will pretend that it never happened or that they were right the next day. That does not get fence sitteres to take ggs side. What gets them to take the side of gg is a bit more insidious. When the attacks from agg become personal (attacking the fence sitter). Thats one of the big reasons we neither help nor hinder fence sitters, because agg always targets them and drive them to us. They even do it to their own. We make mor allies in goading agg to attack the uninvolved and getting them to be involved. Its probably the reason why all the alphagettis like idga and indiefunds are not a concern to normalfags, because it does not affect them directly.

it seems like he was always retarded.

Wow. Does he keep his medal shiny? Because he took gold in the mental gymnastics.

Is there anyone left in this God forsaken industry, the western part, that isn't a fucking kool-aid drinking, social justice dick riding faggot?
What the fuck is even going on anymore?

I like how you consider me calling out your daft passive aggressive jabs as getting upset.

It's called a debate. Get used to it. You defend your point, I defend my point, Or did I hit the ball too close to home?

You are right, you should take that back to your board. No really, tell me what an ad hominem attack is (without looking at wikipedia) because I don't think you understand what that word means.

You started the conversation, you are running from it. Noone is keeping you.

Trust me, I have a lot of experience with Bill Maher fans so I know where you are coming from, but I have watched some of even the most cringe worthy fedora tippers change their mind after watching Maher get verbally wrecked over and over again. When people see the same people repeatedly get proven wrong, it breaks morale in their choice of who is right and wrong.

For some reason I was just reminded on Hitler's writings of debating the Jews.

I am sickened..But intrigued.

You are pretty much hitting the nail on the head 100% there. They are part of the reason the fence sitters even found out GG existed because they started using GG as their blanket bogeyman for everything, but the fact that they keep attacking their bread and butter and telling them to deal with it will ultimately make them pick a side.

Now easy there, I am all for them making fools of themselves and making them consumers hate them, but trying to make them go after the fence sitters makes us just as bad as them. That is like setting their house on fire and telling them someone else did it.

Oh but it does. BioShock Infinite is a perfect example. All the narratives and such they try to push into the games are definitely being noticed.

Of course there are, plenty of them in fact.
The issue is that if they speak up then they get blackballed from the industry, and there's already plenty of people who would snatch their job in a heartbeat.

That_was_the_point.rng
But you need patience on that. And we cannot be the ones to force them to pick a side or they will be frightened away.
I am not advocating that, but I do plan on making OC for making "player" Toxic so they might attemt to coopt gamer again, only to bring up the "Gamers are dead: articles. Make us a target directly.
As for the alphagetti, we know it affects them, but in their eyes, it really does not right now. It took common core almost 10 years now to be slowly denounced. Everything takes time to happen.
and in acids defence, he never called you revolt. You are a hotheaded sperg sometimes, but sometimes quite insightful and I have yet to see glasgow hardball agg. We really should not dwell on him as we are getting a bit out of hand and quite a bit too firey angry. Temper anger with cold, never heat. Unless you need to punch someone, then use all the fire.

Ad-hom is attacking the speaker rather than the argument.

I took you seriously and actually tried to have a good-faith discussion with you. You don't seem to handle that all too well these days, but if I impugned you in the thread somewhere, feel free to point it out.

Of course there are. But they're not part of the 'public discourse', since we all know where that leads, unless you're fishing for patreon bucks.

I just trawled the battleabortion thread and man, 70k is shitty. Maybe we will see gearbox go uot of buisness this year.

A man can dream.

Still waiting on the PS4 and Xbone numbers, though that game had everything gone wrong for it, plus the Burchoos worked on it.

And Randy made it clear they'll be working on Memelands 3 asap, think he panicked at how much money and time they wasted on Memelands ASSFAGGOTS edition.

no, if money run dry they just release Borderlands X: FTW ed.

Memeland 3 exists though prequel. And I do not remeber if it did too well or not.

It bombed, mostly because people thought that it was just another dlc for memelands 2 and not a full on new game.

How badly? I did not notice.

archive.is/p2AuO

Talking about it here again since it needs to be exposed and mods tend to read these threads

WE ARE RAIDED. AGAIN.

The actual raiders are coming from both Holla Forums and Holla Forums, with the intent of "purging Holla Forums off its cancer-enabling faggots" (read: "purging Holla Forums off non-cuckchanners/redditors/goons"), and spam every thread they deem not worthy with the clear intent of shitposting, usually by spamming posts full of greentext and smug faces without even caring about the answers they get.

As usual, report and ignore at sight.

No actual board users raid here. It's all just Holla Forums and goons.

It didn't even break 500,000 units.

No shit, that sculpture avatarfag actually tried to organize raids yesterday with both Holla Forums, /a/ and Holla Forums, two out of three told him to fuck off

Is this another shitty "raid" where one newfag Holla Forumstard makes like ten shitposts in one thread and gets banned?

Ahaha. Both games in that pic failed. And fuck. Hopefully people who were burned by duke nukem and col marines dont support them. If the game by a miracle looks worth playing, 1000% pirate.

see for more information.

No, they're slightly more intelligent in that one, they shitpost existing threads they don't condone instead.

Ya'll are niggers.
Alright. I'll hop on over to the /gghq/ thread to gather info and see if I can make an infograph. Don't count on it, though.
Repeating what we've known for ages.

on off-topic nonsense.
reminder to use lots of lubewhen you're taking it up the ass.

Just be careful with what you deal with and be careful not to become the monster you fight.

He does on HQ and even talks about how I "hang around the wrong crowd and drank Revolts kool aid".

And this is exactly why I laughed at you calling me that. Because hearing it from you makes you a hypocrite.

Your rule book despite the protestation of many is enforced poorly on your board and ironically one of the biggest rule breakers is you yourself. Tell me something, remember that no interboard fighting rule? Gee, that one sure gets ignored a lot. And don't give me that who started it argument either. Throwing fuel on the board drama is still inciting interboard drama.

If you think attacking you for things you actually DID is attacking YOU for being you (making it an ad hominem attack) then I think you just might have brain problems.

I am calling you a hypocrite because people get bans handed out to them at the drop of a pin just because they got called Revolt. That isn't even so much an ad hominem as it is some fallacious extra strength retarded version of guilt by association and I have seen you throw me into that equation too simply because I talked to other people from Revolt and refusing to be a close minded idiot who won't talk to certain people for wrong think. You tell me what sounds like the bigger SJW.

And here: 8ch.net/gamergatehq/res/315461.html#q319447

Yeah, funny how that evidence isn't present right? Kind of like that evidence of you being swatted.

And here: 8ch.net/gamergatehq/res/315461.html#q319192

You can back pedal any time you feel like it.

Kill yourself goon.

Fuck even are you?

Why are you this autistic?

Fuck off

Watch him write a fucking 45 paragraph essay on your ass.

mavis beacon meets autism

acid is an attention whoring faggot but he's right about all that.

for her (proto-ara edition)

GOOD MORNING GAYMERGAYS

marche, you're a furry

Not at all. I want them to know that if they want the label, then they have to accept all of it. Even Roosh.

You made my point for me, without even realizing it. You dredged up anything you could find to attack my credibility as a speaker instead of what I was saying. That you can reference things that happened hardly matters, because none of them have any bearing on the discussion we were having. Not the boards. Not what you've said about me in the past and vise-versa. You're pushing the talk in that direction because you're defensive and angry, and you want to attack me as a person.

And it made you lose.

We're done here.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/729585121372733440

what is nackt trying to hide?

Autism and a tsundere attitude towards Acid.

You asked me to present it. I did. Dear lord you are one sore loser.

BS and you know it.

You said I was using Ad hominem because you said I was attacking you for being YOU. I showed you not only your own hypocrisy but also showed that I criticized you for what you DO.

Still waiting on those logs of me having involvement in that "clique" by the way. It almost sounds like you are projecting at me because unlike you, I can provide evidence of what I claim against you.

Ray Charles even saw this coming. I knew you would have no response when I backed up what I said. All you can do is flip the proverbial chess board and now you are using other people's posts calling me a goon and an autist to buffer your own talking points. And you wonder why people call you a narcissist.

If this is what you call a victory, enjoy it.

no one is acting like a good guy here. Just asses of different shapes and forms.
And marche, we are all autistic here. You kinda need to be to post on an imageboard.

Have you ever been so upset that you twitter blogged about your superiority because people on an image board called you a faggot?

Somebody seriously needed to take a break four months ago, this is just sad.

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS NACKT

twitter.com/SHG_Nackt

He was doing play-by-play virtue signalling to his Twitter friends the whole time the thread was going on?

Jesus, that's…. something.

nacht pls get help fam

Thidran and ddm are trolls

Zan is a sperglord

come on bb

Crashing this plane..

Gamergate is never going to die.

Gamergate is old school gamers looking at the "grown up" version of their hobby and going "What the fuck went wrong?" They're the people most invested in the gaming industry through passion alone and now they have a rallying cry they're going to do their best to defend it.

The people who make up Gamergate are the type of geeks who don't much like society and just want to be left alone to play their games. They had no reason to ever engage in wider society as long as they had their safe haven of gaming, so if the journalists hadn't declared "civil" war on them, none of this shit would of happened. But now those same people feel under siege in their "safe spot" of gaming and so they will fight tooth and claw until the day they die or they get total victory. They have no where else to go and it's a purely defensive battle.

I posted some of it in the previous thread you figgiliggit

I was going to reply to e2fe91 (23) but then I realized he's one of those GG+ retards and I'm smiling happily at the thought of those spergs going mad over the fact that we're not their stormfront buddies after all

did he died?

You don't hide yourself very well.

That TV fell right on him

he's fucked

Will he go the distance and beat >(215)?
We still have a long way to go.

I dunno I was in his circle months ago he seemed butthurt over you infodumping

and my ip reset faggot

Very ultimate indeed.

It's actually fake, made for a TV show

Seriously Nacht I respect you more then the average ddmfag because you are helpful

most of them aren't in fact they just create propaganda and troll thats what they are trolls

Fucks sakes ququ tried to coax a guy into suicide. Excuse people for disliking them

I don't care who you are, dear. You are enough of a sperg to go mental over the slightest disturbance and can't deal with the mere fact not absolutely everyone is willing to suck your excellence.
Just stop. Take a breather, turn the computer off and have a walk outside. Have a wank, play a game, read a book, go to sleep.

JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION

Jesus, fuck.

I use it as a catchall term for most thidran associates. Faggots lost the plot I've talked to him. His retarded fudelisuem and your continuation of it with acid gets us nowhere

Neither does throwing around empty claims that I am part of every blanket bogeyman group either, But noone is stopping you.

you are not to be trusted you wont even answer the question

Nobody will beat (215)
He's a legend.

I know very well who you are, thanks.
I also know that if you're twitter blogging about a late night thread on a site held together by duct tape and semen, you're failing miserably at everything you're doing.

I get that you won't even bother to stop or reconsider taking a break from everything, your ego's too big for that and you'll just blog about that too, thinking "got 'im now!" Fact is you needed that break months ago, it's just getting worse, and it's unfortunate that the positive reinforcement you get to continue is actively a negative overall.

I'm not even making you out to be a boogyman thidrans a joke to me

I'm attempting to reason with you

cus I got little respect for your clique or associates or fuckever you see thidrans fucks as because they have tried to smear Holla Forums up and down for telling them to fuck off whenever they came here shilling their gay drama with acid kike

people are tired of this gay fued Acids blame was simply just not ignoring it everyone else keeps perpetrating it its irrelevant especially when revolt fucked off no less

He's still doing it.

twitter.com/SHG_Nackt/status/729594656619646976

You're dragging a discussion from 8/v/ onto social media for Internet points, Nackt. At three o'clock in the morning. Not even the discussion itself, just some kind of one-sided virtue-signalling / damage control for the benefit of whoever.

That right there should be telling you something is wrong.

Has Twitter gotten to you? The shit is red kryptonite to anons. This isn't healthy. Come back to the Light, m8. It isn't too late.

Stop blaming twitter it just brings the sperg in faggots to light

WE HAVE TO DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE.

the ircfags are our misfortune

Anyways I used ddm as a catch all for triangles whatnot

if you aren't then fine but they make the same arguments over gay shit like this

calm down

Hate to break it to you, but I don't get any reinforcement. I don't get support either. All I come to these threads for anymore is to drop digging and that usually leads the same place it always does.

Honestly, since the beginning I have been called every name under the sun. Shill, Spy, Government agent, Goon, Revolt, Triangle, CancerCrew, Ayytist. You name it. If it's a bad thing, I have been called it.

through digging I have been called an Alex Jones conspiracy theorist, a tinfoil hat among others.

I sit here and endlessly tell people they are walking into a trap and they tell me I am being xenophobic. I tell them they are trusting people who will stab them in the back and they tell me I am paranoid.

Time and time again, I watch what I warn people of fall on deaf ears and they don't learn from the mistakes.

People wonder where they should go next and I give them a nudge telling them who else is against them and why. They then go on to do something else because a megaphone who wants to make a shekel off of their good intentions tells them to and they do so without thinking twice.

You think I have had people talk trash on me for only a few months? No. I have had people talk trash on me since the very beginning. Even when I helped them I got backlash for nothing. I wanted to protect GG and tried to warn them of the wolves in sheep's clothing. I even put together guides for them to protect their anonymity and harden their computer security so they don't fall victim to the more malicious people among their enemies.

Still, I was always met with distrust and or dissent.

I am not all that surprised by any of your comments. As a matter of fact, I expected them entering this thread. But I still come here to share information with you because I simply want to see GG do something useful. I am not telling you what to do, but I won't watch it get coopted silently either as they all fall prey to wolves.

See that as what you may, but that is just the way it is.

nobody cares
just answer the fucking qustion

Dude you are taking this shit way too fucking personally, please stop, I don't mean any harm, seriously just stop. Nobody cares about your own personal feuds or situation or whatever. Just deal with it like a grown-up by jacking off once or twice and sleeping it off.
Please. Please just stop. Is it what you want ? To be known as "that guy who spent fucking hours arguing over useless drivel and looking like a loon on Holla Forums" ? Is that what makes you proud ?
Be better than that. Don't become the new fart or the new ralph. They're retards who were incapable of dealing with anons who weren't giving a shit about them. Don't do that. It will only cause you pain, and us future laughter.
Also ignore marche the dude's probably just laughing already

Daily Reminder
FILTER NAMEFAGS

nigga people called me butts once

I'm not bent outta shape

Shad shared some furry porn on his blog, you should go fap to it please. It's straight furry but I'm sure you can somewhat enjoy it still.

Aren't you on twitter?

exactly
people keep caling me a furry
its clearly just bullies and shills

??? yeah, sometimes, why ?

go back to reddit
maybe you'll get some upboats and new followers

Mongolian imageboard made by a cripple and operated by a pig-farm owner.

Where do you think you are?

And is the Jaffe-Honeybadger stream over? can anyone give a quick recap.

… reddit has a followers system ? Are you serious ?
… fuck, that's retarded. How can this shit place get even worse than what I thought of it ? Holy shit.

Haven't watched it. Can't deal with that sperging. From what I gathered his main argument was "I didn't say the teens were being sexist, I said the PICTURE was sexist !"
I'm still convinced he's still projecting his daughters onto the girls in the pic and simply grew fearful they'd someday suck a boy's dick, which is many fathers' terror

someone called me a baka once

Flip a light switch on and off really fast. That was Jaffe during that discussion

im talking about your twitter retard.

Jaffe came out as a moron, then they said that women superheroes doesn't get in any danger because it will be pushed as misogynistic and he never thought of it that way and that higher ups in toy companies don't want to make women action figures because they sell worse.
they all agreed on Leigh Alexander being a fucking idiot

Oh, phew, I was scared for a moment. Jesus, I can't imagine how filthy trash reddit would become if its users were thirsting for followers too.

cant wait until this thread turns on you and someone drops your dox.

he said that his daughter and him watches supergirl but she don't want to watch flash. She also only want to play games with female leads. basically his daughter is a huge sexist

Oh shit, my bad, I just realized you're not marche. I somehow found a way to confuse your ID with his.
You DID sound a bit more crazy ragey than he usually is.

So he has some redeemable qualities, but is still a faggot who also did an appeal to emotion shit saying he doesn't want his daughter to experience sexism and soggyknees.

Thanks for the recap.

And Nackt, take a damn break for awhile, you did good work, but don't take the burnout route out of spite.

Spj was great for the butthurt it cuased the gg+ cucks.

I mean all the muh pr muh adults omly and they got kotaku to win spj awards good going gg+

THIS IS WHY WE TAKE BREAKS NACKT

Listen to yourself. You're taking shit on Holla Forums and #GG at large personally. The instant you start doing that, your whole world becomes shit because the Internet doesn't give a fuck about anybody. It isn't supposed to.

If you go back and read the things I've written about you on GGHQ, you'll notice that while I speculate about your recent actions and motivations, I also stick up for you when other people are shitting on you. Being a digger is tireless, thankless work and being a known quantity in #GG just makes everything harder yet. Tell me I don't know about that. I still remember the early days of HQ when anons called for you to be banned for avatarfagging, even when you were just dropping info.

You need to step back and chill. At this rate you're going to become the next burnout for real. Have we not lost enough good people to the shit yet? Are you going to be the next Gel, living on Twitter like a hobo and shitting on #GG all day with the other cancerous retards?

Calm down, chill out, get the fuck off social media and take like 2 weeks off from going anywhere near #GG or anything #GG related. You'll feel a hell of a lot better when you come back.

Nice going hypocrite. Maybe you should've done the same.

Damn it Nackt, that blog you did in twitter just invited the revoltards back, like damn it man.

So is it one guy hopping ID's or did they all just wake up at the same time?

Nah, Nackt got butthurt and started sperging because he needs some rest (maybe something happened on mother's day ?), and shared his shit on twitter, pushing many revolttards to enjoy the show and try to bring in even more crap.

Cuz I've seen your name around but keep forgetting what your handle is.

You're being bloody idiots bringing your own twitter drama to 8/v/ while bitching about Nackt?

This.

Namefag drama is best drama, they are easy targets cause they are attention whores, if they went user the thread would have way less drama but their ego stops them.

They prefer to allow drama when they post rather then go user like the rest of us.

I'd rather not shill my twitter here hun.

What ? No, Nackt caused twitter drama by bitching on Holla Forums. No one's bitching about Nackt on twitter.

…I'm referring to you bringing twitter shit here, and claiming that it's 8/v/ related. Who fucking cares what Nackt says, other than information that is relevant? Ignore who says it, and focus on what's said instead. Can you understand that, or are you still focused on the drama?

They're (1)'s and (2)'s and the Ralphshill.

Name fag care more about the posters then the posts.

It's why ID's are bad each post should be judged on it own merits and mark so force user too.

… I don't think you understand. Nackt was in this very thread bitching about Holla Forums being mean (if I recall it started because Brad released new info about GG statistics), then people on Holla Forums told him to stop sperging, so he went even MORE autistic about it and told twitter about it. Thus, making revolttards who only care about drama notice and join in.
No one is bringing "twitter shit" here but Nackt, user. And no one is claiming it's Holla Forums related either. Are you drunk or just dumb ?

369a45 is the obvious ralphshill, don't worry, I only reply when he's actually funny.
I never reply to the ralphshill

The thread is really fucking stupid today.

Well then, back to lurking for me.

And you're part of the problem.

"no one". If it is not related, why do you keep talking about this retarded shit? Some days, it's fucking hard to lurk because there's less and less useful stuff in these threads, let alone post.

This sadly.

As far as Icyblizzard is concerned, it seems to be a waste of time from what I've read into it. Is there something I'm missing from people trying to promote it?

I wanted the threads to be faster but this is the absolutely worst way that could have happened.

Acid came to derail

I replied to an user what the fuck this was all about you tremendous retard. I simply explained to him what happened and then you start sperging out and whining about the thread going offtopic instead of bringing it back on-topic. Are you a shill/trevolttard as well or just mentally challenged ?
And I'd wager icyblizzard is somewhat spreading stuff, a bit. It's not much but, eh. Never too helpful but never too useless I suppose.

Autism.

feels good that I will go to work and be back in 10h

"an user", as a fucking namefag.

See which isn't much better. I don't care about GG+ shit either. is you biting bait and shitting up the place with post after post. Not like you're the only one though. Acid Man, Marche, and Big Zam keep fucking it up as well. If I wanted a twitter circlejerk, I'd stay there.

If icyblizzard is in the vein of torrentialdownpour, I'm out. Got in on team IF, and not a single fucking user opted to join in and make an actual difference.

twitter.com/deaddeaddemon/status/729608682946715648

:D
id bagk

Is it a new issue or just a chapter?

No, I didn't reply to a namefag in the conversation you're quoting you retard, I replied to an user, and you are sperging out and thus shitting up the thread with drama, which makes you a vapid hypocrite. All yours posts in this thread have been about "stop talking about things I don't care about :'(", and yet you still find it possible to claim other people are making it shit.
Start spreading shit like this : , or that :
Stop being a worthless faggot who's mad he arrived after the shitflinging took place.

I want to impregnate Galko and live the rest of my life with her and our children.

VAL, STOP BITING B8 LIKE A FAGGOT.

Fuck even I know better. Complaining about nonexisting derailing in order to derail is shilling 101. Just filter the faggot or stop talking to him.

Listen to namefags they have a name so are more important.

Mh, you're right. Sorry about that acid. Bully me.

new chapter of volume 5 I assume since hiatus since volume 4 finished

it be enjoyable

l-lewd

I called YOU a namefag. You're replying to an avatarfag, where both forms of ID are fucking cancer.

Avatarfag, but of course you're too new to recognize that much.

And responding to me with whine whenever called out for your horseshit.

projection.jpg

is a waste since it's fucking months old(And should've been set up within a goddamn week of it being known since the property was large). Interest has waned due to the obvious.

Already did months ago. Even with a trending tag though, can only have so much reach on TTIP measures.

Now, you wanna talk drama, then bitch about others calling you out for it? Tough shit namefag.

Still haven't learned, have you? You have done everything you've bitched at others for.

Is Galko suposed to have European/American roots or why is she taller and has bigger tiddies than all of her schoolmates?

I would also respect the shit out of her as a women and tend to have the both of us enjoy each others body and soul for as long as we both live.

shes a big girl

But does she love big guys?

Faggot.

of course

anti skub detected. please leave.

How does it feel to fight for a low-quality product?

Not even a hint? Come on.

This needs to stop
It has to stop

It's like a multi dimensional fight, just instead of hopping to different locations to battle it out, they jump from social media platform to social media platform continuing their string of arguments.

Wake up you fucking faggots! David Jaffe went full SJW on the Honey Badger livestream!

I haven't listened to it yet. Him bitching about a picture seemed like such a non issue. Is it worth listening to?

He was a sjw last year, it's not news.

I'm not going to listen to it, can't take that kinda drivel on stream. If you have a tl;dw that gives more elements than what's been shared already, I'm all ears.

Link?

thx m8

I remember drybones and pressfart did this rather frequently when they posted here 1000's of years ago and look how they turned out with drybones being far worse off than fart,i'm just shocked nacht is following in their footsteps since he saw it all go down.

Ah well as a warning to Anons with twatter accouts think of it as a tool for spreading info nothing more,do not see twatter as an extension of yourself projected onto your account otherwise you will met the same fate as our dearly departed friend Nacht here.

ALSO TAKE BREAKS

Did Ralph really rape a poor, defenseless girl behind Arbys?

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/729643854509395968

Suppose we will never know

He burnt out, as long as he gracefully exits without turning into a trianglefag, revoltard, or ralph's micro-dick sucking crew, fine, good luck to you Nackt.

Also, off-topic, but britbong piece of shit is on suicide watch.

You really think his dick could reach past the fattyflaps?

This is the twitter screencap thread though.

He could always roll up his fat rolls into a phallic shaped object and penetrate her with that.

That is one cucked comments section, goddamn

Hasn't he been on suicide watch since last new year's eve?

fugg

Mind giving any insight about what those videos are before we give them any views ?

Color me surprised.

That's Dangerousanalysis, pretty good at digging at finances and giving a tl;dr on irregularities.

make me frenchy

Do you want to get bullied, nerd?

La de da de da

I don't get it.
[/blog]

SJWeebs are a thing

Print out a picture of Kusanagi, tape it to a magazine, roll it up, and hit her with it

Get her to watch Sankarea. Tell her its a happy fun anime about strong women

Oh boy, what about Claymore?

Get her to watch Queen Blade

archive.is/oMTl1

No surprise

Oh, and before somebody says "no games, no gamergate, gtfo" it's related to censorship, just like what Twitter does to GG and other hashtags.

Wow calm down

Not mad, just pointing out that it is related.

And I'm not even Filipino

>tfw my Sister's friends called her Umaru

Please just calm down ok

He also wants to abolish both the senate and the congress…….

I need to apply for a political asylum…

I like you user.

Time to gas her

That wouldn't be a bad recommendation. She doesn't sound like the type to get aggravated by the poorly animated fights
that shit killed my will to keep watching. I fucking hate implied violence in an actiony show

On one hand that's disturbing and could easily lead to the rise of an oppressive regime but imagining someone at a mic going, "If elected I'll straight up murder criminals" sounds so absurd I couldn't help but laugh

I don't remember when nacht went to the deep end

You're not getting her soul, reanon.

I hadn't thought about that one. I haven't watched it myself so it didn't cross my mind.

He went over the edge further up in this very thread.

It's not like he hasn't done this before, he has his own personal death squad and confirmed to have killed over 300+ criminals in Davao City, which he was the mayor of, and which is now the 4th safest city in the entire world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Duterte

I didn't help by getting her a fox kigurumi for her birthday

I have no idea about him other than his policy on executing criminals, so that sounds like fun. Good luck to you, filpanon.

John Oliver is pissing his pants about him.

Oh sorry, my numbers are wrong. I mean 1,000+
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davao_death_squads

Mr Current year can fuck off and die.

So it's pretty much Mega-City One over there

I mean when he started to be like this. I remember the spat he had with panda and it left me a little bit puzzled

GIZMODO, tho, of all things, publishing that. Wow.

I really respected Nacht, one of my favorite diggers. I just feel sad, how all these great GG people have burned out over internet disagreements, sometimes over simple stuff too. Then some become hateful on Twitter shitting on anything and everything they once fought for/believed in. Why can't we just agree to disagree and keep on fighting together? Helping each other with whatever we can?

I've seen people I really liked and respected melting down or worse, turning to assholes on twatter, why? I just don't get it. Twatter is poison, twatter is the devil's tool. ;_;

That's a mirror, and the comment section is full of butthurt liberals.

I know, right?? It tells me the winds are changing, and these slimeball journos can smell it. Even the NYTimes has been posting somewhat anti-SJW stuff lately.

Its a real fucking mystery, i tell you
No surprise liberal arts majors have trouble with basic fucking logic though

Sorry, I just hated that faggot so I just stole the Holla Forums webm.

The faggot sounds absolutely terrified.

Hell, look up his name and you'll see dozens of headlines that read "Filipino Trump".

Well, that's not an argument. You made a statement, got a statement in return. What a stupid piece of shit. See, this is why Trump is going to win. The people against him are idiots.

And yeah, twitter breaks people. Literally, the shit scares me. Rational normal human beings become shit flinging apes after a few years on that site. This isn't an exaggeration. Not at all. It changes people. It does dark things to them. You can spot them too, it's always the peeps with 50k tweets and shit like that. People that live on twitter. I can't imagine talking to them in the real world.

I very rarely go on twitter, but when I do its only to shitpost and have SJWs block me.

On point.

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/david-jaffe-is-a-big-hypocrite-calls-out-a-prom-picture-for-being-sexist-and-racist/

That explains this then.

Spoiler that shit, jesus

Isn't Gizmodo part of Gawker?

The game developer who posted about Fart causing trouble again was told by the mods to repost without the unproven accusations about Fart harassing his colleague recently for some reason. The new thread is even more filled with shills/retards.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4ijfcn/til_that_long_time_harasser_pressfarttocontinue/

Yes they even use the same site layout

Whoa, careful there; suggesting that anything's not worth arguing over instantly makes you a "everyone's dumb but me" neutral.

This thread in the beginning was really fucking good. But then spergs sperged over Brad again and it was all downhill from there. oh well

While autistic, I'll give Jaffe credit to actually going on streams to elaborate on his insanity instead of just sitting on twitter. If nothing else.

But this sexism cryning is going too far. I don't even know what sexism is anymore.

Fart was a mistake.

Fart has always been an obsessive autist. He only imitated popularity by incessant self-injection.

Twitter will never break me.
I've been there since the first days we decided to invade their safe space and I've seen many crash and burn since. A lot of them can't walk away and keep hovering the tag, acting as they don't care. They are the ones that care the most. I laugh at them and their frail egos.

Same
Im the leader of the Holla Forums Klick so im very important

Twitterfaggot here

Just follow porn artists and you'll be okay. Use the thing to spread info, and don't get into stupid slapfights. Also laugh at people.

Fucking this. Have a quark laughing mp4 user. Take it to twitter and harvest hot tears and salt with it.

I'm 99% sure that the people who take Twitter seriously are the same people who are not native imageboard users. For years on halfchan, Twitter was a joke and linking to it would get you a bunch of >>>>>>> replies. So now we have a bunch of people who never experienced that thinking Twitter is a big fucking deal when it's not. It's just normalfag cancer.

I'm so sorry.
I think you've already lost her to the SJWeebs.

The twitter front is important for spreading info. Downpour actually worked really well.
The problem is when people actually get upset over stupid shit when it means nothing.

Is this a good title for posting the Niche Gamer E3 fundraiser on KIA?

It was very brief but in the early days Fart kept himself in check. But again it was brief and didn't last long until he was going full autist.

I keep my interaction on twitter to a minimal and in doing so I've been able to handle myself well. I just spread info I find relevant and largely leave it at that. I've seen too many people go full retard over that platform since it brings out the worse in people. I've almost been subjected to it myself. They get popular, start to build followers, make you believe people give a shit what you say on your soapbox, you develop an ego and then become a massive faggot. You then stop distinguishing, circlejerk with only a handful of "friends", find shitposting on twitter dot com to be the funniest shit ever like you're a newfag who just found Holla Forums, listen and believe everything in your timeline, and all around just cancer.

Then comes the burning out, unironically spouting old anti-gg/media rhetoric from 2014, always crying how >GG is dead that they've pushed since the very beginning of this controversy, like they are trying to convince themselves that it's dead rather then the actual GG people, even though GG is just an amalgamation of gaming topics that wanes all over the place in activity that people will always be talking about regardless since it isn't an ever advancing movement, more prone to lash out at others and start drama, and start having some moral high-horse.

It's bizarre how they all go through the same exact motions and you can see the signs a mile away.

That seems okay.

Didn't take a long time for Tumblr to complain about Anne.

Who?

m.imgur.com/jcPquf6
Or overthink that she is representing fetishization of biracial people.
It's like people are looking for things to complain about for the sake of complaining.

Probably because it's now P5 is becoming popular.

I posted it but it's not showing up for some reason if I look at /new/ through a proxy, I think it got caught in the spam filter somehow.

I've seen the "biracial fetish" thing being brought up on Holla Forums and /a/ a lot lately.

Surely a coincidence.

Apparently this is part 2.

twitter.com/RaijinGG/status/729514537221763072

More crossposting onto twitter is greatly appreciated. Ever since spring came along that dropped in activity a bit.

They complain about representation, then claim that they are fetishizing or glorifying the representation they claim to want. It's only one tumblr post, to be fair, but considering how the past 2 years have been that's all it needs for something like this to gain traction. I wonder what else they will bitch about in this game or they will try to post this one.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Alright, now it's up, though not showing up for over 20 minutes might screw over it getting upvoted. Maybe there's some reddit-wide filter against direct links to gofundme?

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4ik7yx/goal_niche_gamer_e3_fundraiser_has_300_to_go/

And Holla Forums is working like dogshit again.

I like my penis and i want to see when will my post from 15 minutes ago go trough.

These are pretty decent for those used to dismissing twitlongers. Though I wish both he and the pastebin made Santiago's exact position back then (as Indiecade chair, a much more influential position than just being a juror) more clear.

Some user here asked about the deadline of niches fundraiser a day or two ago. Here is your answer.

twitter.com/GGSignalBooster/status/729713800002207746

I'm scared.

Keep in mind that's just from him saying this 10 days ago:

twitter.com/nichegamer/status/726069340961923072

I definitely hope they get there by that time though, I don't want them to have to pay more because they were waiting to see if they got funded.

#GamerGate tag is mostly unrelated bot spam, aggros and occasionally revolt virtue signalling. Only few actual tweets spreading good info and no discussion and no retweeting of important tweets at all.

I admit that it's been a long time since I last looked through the tag myself, but it really is in a sorry state. I see more relevant info popping up in my feed by people I follow without the tag attached than on the tag.

I'm currently reading "Ready Player One." It's kinda shitty so far, and I think the writer may be a raging SJW, although that's based purely on the fact that he's obsessive with 1980 "geek culture" and is a proud "geek." These things usually end up meaning raging SJW. He also goes on a crazed atheist rant in the second chapter of the book, a rant that does nothing to contribute to the story, does nothing for the character, it's just his little soap box to brow beat you with. As an atheist myself, this kinda pisses me off for multiple reasons which I won't go into.

But that's all irrelevant. What I want to bring up is what I think pisses me off the most about SJWs. The strawman accusation. Even now, nearly two years later it makes my blood boil. And they do it daily. ANYTIME a woman disagrees with them, they bust out this whole "Lel, you must be a man, no way a woman would disagree with me!"

I'm so tired of seeing confirmed women on twitter get called men because fat gooney beardmen can't comprehend the fact that some women might not agree with their hate/fear mongering cult. And if you're a woman that wants to remain anonymous? FORGET IT! Goons have effectively made it so that women aren't allowed anonymity online. If you're a woman and you want to disagree with the cult? Better show everyone a picture of yourself, sweet cheeks. Or else you're not a real woman.

And here's a person I suspect may be a raving SJW, calling out how shitty it is.

Fuck me, not strawman. sockpuppet

Shill this :

Do so in different tweets with the hashtag in each
Reminder that what works well for the tag is to have ten people share the same thing in their own tweets and still RT other people's tweets about the same thing, rather than a single person sharing one big tweet about that stuff.
Anyone can go on twitter just to spread shit openly. Browse the tag and just RT/like whatever. This will always be helpful. And don't hesitate to shill your own account/tweets there if they're relevant.

That's part of why notyourshield was a powerful tag, because these people live and breathe stereotypes and cannot pass beyond those; so when they are forced to understand things without such retarded filters, they show their true colours, and they're never ugly. "house-niggers" comes to mind.

I don't know if the author is a SJW but in searching whether he'd ever mentioned GG I actually found a SJW criticizing his more recent book for "glorifying videogame culture" or some shit.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3chv32/offworlds_laura_hudson_writing_for_slate_targets/

Based on that screencap I don't like the writing myself though.

archive.is/ytfIA
Cracked finally stops pretending they have anything but contempt for games and gamers

To be fair, that's just one chapter like that. The rest is traditional prose.

I didn't make this image.

Needs a section for pretentious web comics.

Very true; attack the strawman nature of political webcomics.

My brother used to act exactly like this when he was 3.

Reading through that thread, they bring up a lot of good points.

SJWs are nothing more than old highschool bullies that use to pick on nerds. They liked the feel good buzz they got from it so much they continued doing it into their adult lives, in the form of blogs and opinion pieces.

They bitch and rave about "geek culture" and "videogame culture" raving about masculinity and sexisim, yet it's just harmless nerds that they're attacking.

You don't understand, this time they're on the "right side of history." :^)

Then you're not against censorship, dumbass.

There are Asian sluts, too. They do know that, right?

They don't actually play games or care about them, so they wouldn't know about her until now.

It's not censorship unless the government is doing it, user. You should know that by now.

>I'm against censorship, but…
Spoilers: you're not really against censorship

And as they proved with whatshername, the congressman who's in the Literally Crew's pocket, even when a government official does it, it still isn't censorship.

Have you actually looked at them? They were never the bullies, they were those weird kids in the corner nobody gave a shit about. The ones that looked like nerds but were complete idiots.
They now want revenge on the world for not realizing how special they are.

That hurts to read. These people have problems.

Leftism is a disease.

-Leigh Alexander

Was it by a law or through 'political campaigning'?

Would a letter from her office count as "political campaigning?"

I don't know if you realize how nothing that is.

Unless it was an executive order, yes. It didn't go through a court and wasn't enforced by the police, so there was no legal obligation to follow through with the demands from that letter.

Okay, so it was more blackmail.

I like this one too.

No, no. "Political campaigning". Blackmail is what those other people do.

Eternally drunk, asleep on the sidewalk.

Oh, right, I forgot it isn't illegal until they get arrested by the FBI for abusing their power to threaten companies into doing what they want. In this case, kneecapping a mobile game popular with teenagers and getting a serial harasser/scam artist into an "advisory position" for it. BUT REMEMBER, THEY'RE NOT JACK THOMPSON!
Yeah, they aren't, Jack didn't do anything close to the shit they're pulling now.

No, the talking heads, the LWs are the bullies. The goony beardmen are losers that have been cucked, and just want to be accepted as a pet by the LWs.

It's not just hyperleftism, any sort of dogmatic radicalism is a disease that needs to be debated into oblivion.

Shine a spotlight on all the shit they do, and watch as people freely choose to oppose it.

You can't debate with dogmatic radicalism, you can only ridicule it.

Only way to combat dogmatic radicalism is to teach people to be reasonable.

You can't reason.
Those that don't have it are too stupid to realize it.

You can tech critical thinking in schools. Instead common core is use by any ideologist to take a shit right in the heads of every American child, from elementary school up to university.

slow thread

Those that don't have it were simply never put in a situation where they had to have it.
Stupidity is a worthless excuse for it. You have numerous intelligent people who still remain incapable of any interpretation that isn't filtered through ego-driven idiocy. What needs to happen is for them to realize there is the rest of the world aside from themselves.
I agree that it's probably too late to try and fix for someone who's50; but a teenager, and even someone in their 20s, can hope to grow up and become someone who's responsible enough to deal with the rest of the planet's opinions.

Both of you guys are spergs and need to calm down. Drama bullshit does not lead anywhere.

I just woke up and saw what happened. I am a little tired and hungover. No billy to hard pls.

heatst.com/politics/meet-mizzou-protestor-jonathan-butler-stealing-misogyny-crack-songs/

archive.is/TFHjr

The guy that started the whole Mizzou drama last year, the millionaire heir that pretends he cares about poor, marginalized people, is in fact, a racist asshole that has stolen and lied in the past and is disrespectful to women.

Nowadays he tours through universities and gives speeches about how racist and privileged whiteys are.

It's alright dear. Don't forget to drink a lot of water before and after sleeping to make sure your hungover doesn't hurt too hard

Getting them to realize that the would does not orbit around them is hard unless they are put in a situation where they lose or suffer without the kindness of others

Coming here, you need to temper anger with a cool head, and not a need to btfo one another and have superiority complexes.

It's always like this. Those who virtue signal the hardest always are the actual harassers, like to diddle the kiddle, and so forth.

Hmm. At this point it really should be its own law like Airports or Murphys.

Nothing soothes the conscience more than blaming others for your own sins. Or getting drunk with power/popularity.

That's how nerds are treated around here

Don't ever be a nerd

Nerds are gay

Also, gibe monies plox (only 95 bucks until NG can go to E3 2016)

gofundme.com/nichegamer-e3-2016

if they haven't reach the goal by the time I get back from work, I'll throw some cash at them

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 600 SINCE WE REACHED PAGE 13 ALREADY

Figures we would take shitpost land first

Wasn't it called "arkkad's law" or something ? That basically anyone making a big claim about something and being an "activist" on something is always automatically of the very thing they're fighting against ?

Whats happening in The Convict Continent?

I know, is joke, but do they mean gov general? Because canadians should watch, because this is potentailly our gov too.

FUCKING GAYMERGAYS RUINING MY DEMOCRACY

Was it sargons law? I have no clue.

It's "Sargon's Law".

It's basically that any character judgment made by an ideologue is generally true of themselves.

See all this shit?

Throw all of that shit into a pastebin, label it Operations or something, and use that in place of the needlessly wasted lines and link space

Also, GamerFruit isn't active anymore. Is anyone still digging on FIG? I feel like it's already been concluded it's a shady scam. I'd probably take that out of CT

Of course. It all makes sense now

Take it out I guess, until tim needs more money and does another figstarter.

A Briton goes through the customs check at an Australian Airport
"Do you have a criminal record?", asks the custom official "
" Sorry, I didn't know that still was mandatory", the Briton merrily replies

OP would be a lot more help if it pointed toward good alternatives that we want to promote.

Let's keep it at the moment, once new OP start to flow we will replace those old ones for new ones

I disagree, some of those, like spreading GG around and emailing advertisers needs to stay. However, some like vulcan or UV can indeed be put in a pastebin.

Yes, it means governor general, but obviously Canada and Australia have separate ones and it's primarily a symbolic position anyway.

What's Glenn Beck's stand, Holla Forums?

People better fucking do so. I do when it's in french or some shit. I remember I contacted that horrid lawmaker in france when she was trying to shove her "let's limit sexism in video jims !" crap. Thankfully the two times she tried to pull that crap off she was laughed out of the law texts.

HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD

HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD
HAVE THE BREAD

Well duh we have seperate ones. But canadians should watch what australia becomes if dissolved. It may improve, or get worse. But if it improves drastically, we may see canada dissolved too.

Irc, the emails get the biggest push once some journo starts slandering gamers-- if they are less retarded than usual or shut the ideological yap the emails quiet down.

No different than when a dev decides to virtue signal and lose business at the same time.

Ita not twitter sperg its their own weakness

This is standard election procedure it's not anything dramatic.