Cumskin Mod Deleted Last Thread: Holla Forums Cofirmed for Tweeting False Rape Accusations @ Celebrities

They'll try and cover it up all they want, but it's not going away.

>>>Holla Forums10751291
archive.is/CSYvy

Hmm since make accusations like this over state lines is a federal crime and mods here are purposefully deleting and cover up the crime along with /pol mods, I wonder if that's enough to bring federal prosecutors down on this site and the people behind it. I know they've been itching to. One way to find out I guess..

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7xfGH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cumskin poster is probably a literal jew.

It's been fun lads. I'll be seeing you. Enjoy.

They deleted it because it was trash. Hopefully they have had enough of your cancerposting.

He's brazilian, he also keep spamming emma watson, maisie and every other skank you can imagine.

He's not posting Carmen, he might be posting Daisy but most of those are me.

*Camren

YOU SEE? This is why I call you RURAL & SUBURBAN RETARDS. You couldn't just sit back and watch Hollywood burn, you had to get involved and fuck it up. Good job Holla Forumstards. If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, these larping Nazi faggots are the biggest obstacle facing the right. Holla Forums is the cancer that keeps on giving.

Sometimes I wish this board had IDs

I wish it did too. So everyone can see what a fucking moron you are. Oh and I'm not outraged, I know Holla Forums are fucking retarded and fucks everything up. I was there for #BoycottStarWarsVII

As a Jew in Hollywood, I'm beginning to worry.

you you actually think it's real and not just Holla Forums trying to false flag so they can come back and say "ALL THESE TWITTER GIRLS ATTACKING MUH BASED JEWISH MOVIE EXECS ARE RIGHT WING TROLLS"
Holla Forums is clearly threatened that a major arm of their corporate propaganda is in the process of being, well, severed, so there are plenty of motives to do something like this.
If I'm a moron, you're a clinical retard and you should be gassed and burned to ash in a people oven.

Reported for leftypol raid.

Priceless.

How do you know that?

haha, great post, well memed friend

ayy lmao

Stop bumping this thread people, we are experiencing a raid at the moment.

Not that user, but If I were you I wouldn't be making death threats in a thread that's been reported to the FBI, genius.

It's almost like he's a rural retard or something.

This one's gonna get deleted too you ban evading homoqueer.

Do you even know what a death threat is?
is not a death threat.
Now go back to Reddit.

THREAD ARCHIVE
archive.is/7xfGH

OP AND HIS ACCOMPLICES ARE QUEERS

only a real queerbait would defend hollywood, whether or not Holla Forums is involved in stoking the flames.

WTF I LOVE FEMINISM NOW

What is there to gain by defending them?
fuck off with your slogans and muh principles.
Are you really okay with old jews groping young white girls?

they only false flag to save hollywood as an undisturbed anti-white perpetual revolutionary propaganda wing. It won't work though.

I am, but feminism is a Jewish creation. It's like watching a chain smoker's home burn down. I want to feel empathy, but I can't.

Nobody feels empathy or thinks they are defending feminism by not helping the kikes shut it down when they get accused of "rape" they probably did. This is really something you get the popcorn out for.

You keep saying this and it obviously isn't having the desired effect. Maybe it's time for you to go back to wherever you came from? The shilling isn't going to have any effect and most of this board are just watching this unfold rather than rising the fire. Take your shilling to Holla Forums.

Yeah, this kind of behavior will make people want to join you in helping to SHUTITDOWN.exe