So I'm sure you've all heard about Rules for Radicals By Saul Alinski...

So I'm sure you've all heard about Rules for Radicals By Saul Alinski, which states 13 rules used to give power to the "have-nots", if not you can read up on it on wikipedia or simply buy the book yourself and read it. But based on his rules I see that liberals are using the tactic plain and simple, according to the rules you make threats and make it so that demands need to be met in order to end the trouble caused. For example how I see it being used: Trump is president and all these libtards cause riots and belittle any facts with insults or ridicules and nothing of substance, yet they are only going to cause more panic and hysteria, never letting up. What their intention is with this is that they won't stop rioting and causing all this unrest until their demands are met. But what are their demands? It's simpleā€¦ a Liberal in power. Trying to create a need for a liberal in power in order to make all this madness, riots, and overall violence come to and end. Using them to stay in power so they can continue pushing their globalized agenda, and never letting the conservatives or anyone with a right mind stop them, always belittling them with ridicule. So how to counter such a pitiful movement?

Hate to break it to you, but 80% of GOP are conservatives, too.

Sage for slide/poor effort.

*globalists

Force.

DOTR is the answer

Just because you're in the GOP doesn't mean you have the values of the people in mind. In fact let me rephrase I worded that incorrectly, some GOP and "conservatives" are working for the globalist movement.

WE ARE Holla Forums
WE WON'T BE DEFEATED
WE WILL REDTEXT TO OUR LAST BREATH
CUCK CUCK CUCK
KEK KEK KEK

Does this answer your question?

I honestly believe if we keep pushing them and making them more rabid and crazy their attacks will get more violent, thus making it easier for us to retaliate. EX: Libtard starts beating supporter, supporter justifiably shoots and kills him, or get them to the state of making their group able to be defined as a terrorist organization so killing them becomes "ok" like antifa and BLM.

this
it's the only option realistically

Not just force, but overwhelming force. So much force they will be left with no place to hide.

LAW AND ORDER

True. I feel we need to teach them at any means necessary, even death.

yeah the people of Israel

They're using the rule books, we threw that shit out the window and pulled out the 4d chess board. We have much less manpower, but we're still winning. We're fighting this war out of whim and foppery.

Those little victories they get also motivate their base and helps them grow. Then the next set of demands will be harsher. And the cycle repeats unless a stronger group ends their lives.

Outlasting them will be easy, give it a few months.

What this describes is a child throwing a tantrum to try to get its own way. Treat them as such with discipline and zero validation.

Chaim we have it for free on /pdfs/

We are the stronger group, and we need to end them.

They have no reason or logic and I don't view them as human, they don't deserve that kind of respect.

As the allfather, Odin taught us in genocide 101. KILL ALL OF THEM!