IT'S TIME TO GO RUNIC

b abelstone.co.uk/Keyboards/Runic.html#AngloSaxon

Anyone observant of Jewish successes over the 20th centuries must have noted that lingual isolation is both a huge strength of the Jews (they can converse secretly in Hebrew) and an awesome defense against them. Japan's Moonrune language strongly protects them against Jewish cultural poison because their culture is mutually incomprehensible with it.

English is now a thoroughly Jewish tongue and becoming more corrupt by the day. For the white race to survive, we must adopt our native tongue, or an approximation of it.

This is where the Runic keyboard layout comes in. It will allow you to type in runes and disguise your messages from subversives and inoculate your definitions against academic Jewish poison and semantic drift.

The new Runic code is as follows:
- Acquire and switch to Runic keyboard layout. Anglo-Saxon is preferred as it is the most evolved and has analogues of most English letters. Only 'v' is missing, so substitute with 'w'.
- Type in English, but only use dictionaries printed before 1940–the earlier the better–for word definitions.

ᚹᛁᛏᚻ ᛏᚻᛁᛋ ᚾᛖᚹ ᚹᛖᚪᛈᚩᚾ ᚹᛖ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᛋᚢᚱᛖᛚᚣ ᛞᛖᚠᛖᚪᛏ ᚩᚢᚱ ᛖᚾᛖᛗᛁᛖᛋ! ᚻᛖᛁᛚ ᚻᛁᛏᛚᛖᚱ!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elfdalian
youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demotic_(Egyptian)
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjS4fqKiZ_SAhVE4YMKHb5EA9AQFggaMAA&url=http://www.bulgari-istoria-2010.com/Rechnici/A_Lyubotski_Proto_Germanik_dict.pdf&usg=AFQjCNFw20jpmKVE69yLva3rDJZzUMSKGA&bvm=bv.147448319,d.amc
burzum.org/eng/library/paganism11.shtml
jacobsm.com/deoxy/deoxy.org/alephnull/nam-shub.htm
thomaswebb.net/my-code/write-runes-on-your-computer/
pastebin.com/cQMUwr79
pastebin.com/7paUEQy3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ᚷᚨᛋ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚲᛁᚲᛖᛋ᛫ᚱᚨᚲᛖ᛫ᚹᚨᚱ᛫ᚾᛟᚹ

ᚷᚩᛞᛋᛈᛖᛖᛞ ᚪᚾᛞ ᚹᛖᛚᛚ ᛗᛖᛏ ᛒᚱᚩᛏᚻᛖᚱ!

I didn't even have to try to guess those last two words are "Heil Hitler."

It's a good idea but you're not going to fool any kikes. It's like if we decided to start typing in Unown.

We just need to go back to pagan, pagan.
Not "neo" pagan.

Anything neo is jewish.
But yeah, if you don't have yahweh in your pantheon, you have ZERO and ZILCH connection to jews, and vice versa.
Doesn't matter how many Luthers are posted. Doesn't matter how many jews Jesus whipped.
Putting the fear of god into a foreign desert deity that had all the importance there and revers the people of the sand, as an European, when you have not only the true pantheon,but also the COOLEST (they can't stop making media about it.) but also intrinsically white, European, and without any connection to jews.

2000 years of christianity = many, many religious wars that killed millions of our own.
5 years of being Sun Warriors (S rune = sun. Swastika = sun) and we had rockets capable of space flight.

This is why we have our meme speak. Outsiders can't understand it.

is this the hourly shitposting thread?

Roman numerals are garbage and they're a meme. One cannot do complex math with Roman numerals and we know the Romans were quite good at math. Also, what you call Arabic numerals is actually Hindu numerals. This Arab shit is just kikes altering your history books. Shitty desert nomads created no such system.

fugging ebin

Roman numerals are too hard to distinguish at a distance. Just imagine speed limit signs and prices at the gas station.

I'm all for replacing them for something more proprietary but it needs to be something functional.

Actually, the idea that the numerals we use originated from the Arab world is a lie.

Research the Oera Linda book. It's authenticity is disputed, mainly by Jews, but the jury is still out. Himmler considered it legit and it was known as Himmler's bible, so I'm leaning towards it being legit. The Jews attempt to shut new translations down at every turn.

I for one actually have noticed higher resonance with runic than with other older European scripts in my magical workings. It's not role playing if it's real.

I have no problem with you using them for that purpose, and I think they would be cool to learn, but what is OP proposing we use them for? Just on imageboards? We have memespeak and our strange culture to keep normies at bay, we can sense outsiders when it counts. Use them for everyday life in the normiesphere, or get normies to use them? Good fucking luck. One day doing something like that would be a good idea, it is probably a part of the reason there are so many different languages to begin with, but until 1000's of other things are sorted out this is a non-issue.

I have a cousin who is actually 100% Norwegian and she got disciplinary action at school for writing runic because it was easier for note taking than in Latin script. Also it has this feel to writing (for me) in it unlike other systems I've encountered. There is nothing wrong with writing in it, just as there is nothing wrong about learning your ancestral native tong.

the language of the future is a combination of english, japanese, and russian

Yeah, you posted the method for everyone to see. Real cryptic..

Funny that I see a lot of Christians post this image while clamoring for a Christian revival and a new crusade.
Just an observation.

I have no problem with someone using it for personal use, I am just am trying to point out the futility of trying to get it adopted by a mass of people at this point in time. Like I said, I think it would be interesting to learn myself, do you have any sources on where to learn it well? It can't be as easy as the pictures above are saying, can it?

I am not Christian, I think the important part of it is that you need to be realistic. You can't combat the death of something with anarchism, you need something to be reborn from the quintessential soul of the people in its place (Kek). That is just my take on it.

But no one said anything about anarchism. Why sage?

Hitler was trying to rewrite Christianity because it obviously didn't work and his attempts at "positive Christianity" failed so he and Himmler were trying for a pagan revival. Do you even know anything about the SS? Most of the rights and traditions in Hitlers inner circle were pagan

Convoluted.
The elder fuþark is the one closest to our common origin.

reminder

Oh except fuck the PC Sōwila rune.

If you only desire a simple letter for letter translation it can be, otherwise really you should learn the phonetic sounds of each rune and then transliterate it.

If you desire to get deeper into it you can dig up old words and use yee olde spellings (back when they actually where spelled in runic and naught other). However that's enthusiast linguist level for most. I'm taking that last step, over a proper extended period of time.

Mostly tbh I use Wikitionary as the base for a lot of the etymology research. Search engines from there.

Shapes have intrinsic power in them, some more than others. Maybe it's just that I'm more Nordic and less other euro gene groups but I think it could among other things actually give our everyday thoughts more creative power in the world.

In layman's terms, it offers the increase in memepower with little loss of availability as you can still write normal words every one knows in it. Bonus points if the enemy uses it since it's in our domain they actually empower us by reaching their energy into our constructs.

The crusade part of christianity is pretty good, if it about killing muslims. and not like, germans. Or fucking constantinople.
And even then it was about killing muslims it wasnt very succesfull.
Worshippping a kike is just unworkable from the start.

My mistake, I meant to say anachronism.

My point is that you should apply what you are doing to the time at hand. I am not a Christian, and I am not anti-pagan. I have no problem with incorporating pagan symbols, rituals, myths, etc, but it has to be organically. It is not practical to start using runes all the time right now, and it would bring little real benefit because so few would be doing it. If a time ever arose when Holla Forums becomes the ruling class and we could enforce a change of language on all people, sure, I am all for it.

I am mostly Nordic as well, and would rather use the languages and symbols of my ancestors, and at a personal level it makes sense, but it is hard to transfer that memepower into English, but if it helps you refine your thoughts, that makes sense for you. Part (not all) of memepower is that it is able to transfer to the masses. Most memes rely on pictures, but still have text often enough. The text part will not transfer to the average normie, they will be looking at a meme with a foreign language, which they won't understand.

If you are going to attempt something this autistic, don't do something simple like runic. Most of them are translated snyway. Do something like Sauron's black speech from lord of the ringd seen on the one rung which isn't complete.

That way it is completed and constructed by Holla Forums. But you still have major faggots good goys like cuck cobert that like that shit.

Seeds have to be planted somewhere or they'll never grow.

You guys don't even speak Latin anymore.

It could be in the background, as a detail, such as pic related collar. It doesn't need to be in your face, perhaps the best images are the ones with the most levels.

That would work fine to give it a certain flavor, or even if the runes are easily transferable into English, and a native English speaker could look at them and clearly see what it is saying. I am not saying completely ignore runes, just don't think that you can circumvent English with them (for now).

I'm just throwing ideas out into the memesphere m80. I think you'rs are pretty good too btw.

So what is that first pic really saying? I've gone through the babelstone link list, but I can't decypher it. I get first words to 'memes', but the rest either gets 'whlguidhi' or 'welguidhi'. What am I doing wrong here?

Dank Wojack. You might get a kick out of this webm.

I have no idea how to decipher these things, haven't ever tried.

Holy fucking shit that's exactly what some of my family did to me, fucking D&C memeing till I got disowned entirely, altering the perceptions of me in other's eyes without any thought otherwise.

Only one snag in your master plan: any juden who grew up playing Ultima will be able to read that without looking it up.

What was the name of the song they wrote about you, user?

It never quite reached literal bardic song levels, but certainly obsessive feminist fanfic alternative universe tier story telling with typical guilt based coercion to said subscription.

Pretty much all attempts to smear some ones character are bardic attacks. Well constructed ones can ruin people.

Seems likely it was a blessing to have those people driven from your life though maybe.

In hindsight, yes, it was very liberating being free of that, though the sacrifice was greater than I then imagined it could be. It's been real weird but I'm not sure I would want it any other way.

Literal, Meme, Magic…

That's a pretty long title for a song imho

While Runes are the ideal written script for the Aryan race, especially with the creation of Runic cyphers, I'd like to nominate the Avestan language as our spoken tongue.

I tend to feel the same way about a lot of the people I've lost in life. Much better off. Weird to fully accept loss in that way.

That's why it was only a cult hit

Well now you HAVE to tell us the whole story.

You're not going to be able to write anything with it though because no one has presently reconstructed the indo european language. You can use the younger futhark and icelandic old norse.

Elder futhark adequately works for Germanic English and the Scandinavian languages.

Icelandic words are sometimes farther from Old Norse than Scandinavian counterparts.

What's been written in the elder that you can say that with any confidence? The younger icelandic has volumes of working language.

Oh no user we are talking past each other.
I meant the lettering and their phonetic sounds can be applied to modern languages.

For language purposes Icelandic is the next best.

The best being a language only spoken in a small isolated part of Sweden that's even closer to old norse, the community there even still write with runes.

I would like to know more about this Swedish community. It amazes me how pockets of Scandinavia refuse to be standardized, I very much admire it.

Wait, if your point was 100% valid, using codes isn't the way to unfuck the situation because they will have a way to finally crack your language.

What Holla Forums SHOULD BE DOING, is cracking and deciphering yiddish code to expose their coded language

Offense is a better position than defense in our current situation. We already have meme speak which can be chaotic and shift at any time of our choosing. The only ones hiding are the fucking yids using their established archaic language. Honest analysis if we took your point as fact.

I would give that a shot but I'm afraid that it would be impossible for a white mind to grasp. like trying to read the necronomicon. it'd just be so twisted an evil it would drive me insane. on the other hand yiddish sounds a lot like retarded german, maybe hebrew is the arcane demon language idk

My family and I never really got along, I was tolerated mostly since I kept to myself most of my life (being ignored well beyond the threshold of negelect). I could not be shamed nor guilted into believing the gullible normie bullshit so they started attacking my character in gossip over the years behind my back to other exfamily members. Some of them, only a few, ever said anything to me about what they where told, when such a thing happened I rebuked it and presented my side of the story, the additional context providing a sensible reason for my actions. Though too few where actually sensible and even them not all the time, eventually they succumb for familiar cohesion at the price of truth and honor.

It culminated with them getting my wife locked up for psychiatric reasons, at that point it was clear I couldn't even afford to have them know where I lived as they would do anything, literally anything, to attempt to manipulate me into subservience and so I cut all ties.Alas they succeed in destroying my wife's mind while she was caged…

Here's the kikepedia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elfdalian

There's this adorable article about an old woman talking about how she used to write love-letters in runic, can't find it now for the life of me.

Just noticed there's a dictionary, might just purchase that.

Are you actually having the gall to say whites are incapable of understanding some lame ancient yid sandnigger graffiti? Whites can fucking decipher language in scrolls too burnt to open from the erruption of Vesuvius. In war or meme war, this is what whites do, they outsmart the enemy.

You realize any attempt at re-grasping and re-popularizing runic language among fellow whites is going to eventually be under-minded by the kikes right? Or are you trying to get us off a harder to understand chaotic meme speak so you can sabotage?

Better idea.

Make Gaelic Great Again

Then slowly the masses will learn that Old Gaelic is the root language for both Hebrew and Algonquin.

We wuz Atlanteans and sheeiit.

Thank you user.

this.

i was joking, I actually majored in linguistics. still funnier than john oliver tho

hasn't american vanguard and other kike stuff already tried to use runes?

Have you told your story here before? Those details remind me of a longer story.

Any attempt at crafting unique coded language has to be done after permanently routing the kikes that want nothing but to continue destroying white culture, art, and language. They have made liberty, freedom, and human rights to mean acting like a fucking naked insane and rabid animal in public.

Nigga I ain't related to those guys
I'm Hard Irish. Rome never got Hibernia.

ᚦᛁᛋ ᛁᛋ ᛤᛁᛝᛞᚪ ᚠᚪᚷᚷᛁ ᚪᛝᚩᛝ

ᚋᚒᚆ ᚄᚈᚔᚉᚖᚄ

Really?

Yes, for the first time I finally embraced it, cried and let loose in a thread a few weeks back. It was on the subject of women/girls and the feminine role and how to restore it. I looked briefly in vain for the archive to no avail. I'm the user man denied his psychic seer tradwaifu, everything taken and destroyed, having been forced to turned his wrath into creative fury to fix the system.

why don't we just type in thai tbh

my condolences lad

wew

I don't get why people on Holla Forums try to larp as varg all the time instead of actually focusing on the actual civilizational achievemants of the Aryan race such as those of the Greco-Roman peoples.
Also heres a question, why would anyone go back to a primitive source of the alphabet instead of using one that actually defined what western civilization was in Northern Europe for centurys? because writing in runes looks "cool"?

that is in fact the reason

Maybe 100 years ago, but we now have easy access to language learning software as well as apps that will translate when someone speaks.

There are no more secrets.

Why not turn things on its ear and use their lgbtqia alphabet as our language?

no unicode

Yes, I do remember that. She was the one who could see auras? My regards, mate, we will fix everything one day.

If we can turn a cartoon frog into a hate symbol, why not do the same to gayrunes?

Yes. We'll make them give back our society and our virgins.

Simply using runes as an alphabet for modern English or for creating transparent memes is probably a recipe for disappointment. In order to get anything near the full effect of Runic magic, I would image you would have to learn the Old Norse language and use the runes as they were meant to be used. A group of anons learning Old Norse in the proper way is something that hasn't really been done, either here or on the Asatru board. It's disappointing, really. Maybe some of the Icelandic or Norwegian anons have done this, but I wouldn't know. The forms have innate power, but I don't know how we would be able to propagate the right memes without learning at least one of the languages that Runes were originally used to write. Anyway, I wrote this neat little transliteration script that I've found entertaining.

᛬ᛊᛁᛗᛈᛚᛁ᛫ᛃᚢᛉᛁᛝ᛫ᚱᚢᚾᛉ᛫ᚫᛉ᛫ᛇᚾ᛫ᚫᛚᚠᛇᛒᛖᛏ᛫ᚠᚩᚱ᛫ᛗᚪᛞᚱᚾ᛫ᛁᛝᚷᛚᛁᚴ᛫ᚩᚱ᛫ᚠᚩᚱ᛫ᚲᚱᛁᛖᛁᛏᛁᛝ᛫ᛏᚱᚫᚾᛊᛈᚫᚱᛇᚾᛏ᛫ᛗᛁᛗᛉ᛫ᛁᛉ᛫ᛈᚱᚪᛒᛇᛒᛚᛁ᛫ᛇ᛫ᚱᛖᛊᛁᛈᛁ᛫ᚠᚩᚱ᛫ᛞᛁᛊᛇᛈᚩᛁᚾᛏᛗᛇᚾᛏ᛫ᛁᚾ᛫ᚩᚱᛞᚱ᛫ᛏᛇ᛫ᚷᛖᛏ᛫ᛖᚾᛁᚦᛁᛝ᛫ᚾᛁᚱ᛫ᚧᛇ᛫ᚠᚢᛚ᛫ᛁᚠᛖᚲᛏ᛫ᛇᚡ᛫ᚱᚢᚾᛁᚲ᛫ᛗᚫᛞᚵᛁᚲ᛫ᚫᛁ᛫ᚹᚢᛞ᛫ᛁᛗᛁᛞᚵ᛫ᛃᚢ᛫ᚹᚢᛞᚻᚫᚡᛏᛇ᛫ᛚᚱᚾ᛫ᚧᛁ᛫ᛟᛚᛞ᛫ᚾᚩᚱᛊ᛫ᛚᚫᛝᚷᚹᛁᛞᚵ᛫ᚫᚾᛞ᛫ᛃᚢᛊ᛫ᚧᛇ᛫ᚱᚢᚾᛉ᛫ᚫᛉ᛫ᚧᛖᛁ᛫ᚹᚱ᛫ᛗᛖᚾᛏ᛫ᛏᛇᛒᛁ᛫ᛃᚢᛉᛞ᛫ᛇ᛫ᚷᚱᚢᛈ᛫ᛇᚡ᛫ᛇᚾᚪᚾᛉ᛫ᛚᚱᚾᛁᛝ᛫ᛟᛚᛞ᛫ᚾᚩᚱᛊ᛫ᛁᚾᚧᛇ᛫ᛈᚱᚪᛈᚱ᛫ᚹᛖᛁ᛫ᛁᛉ᛫ᛊᛇᛗᚦᛁᛝ᛫ᚧᚫᛏ᛫ᚻᚫᛉᛇᚾᛏ᛫ᚱᛁᛚᛁ᛫ᛒᛁᚾ᛫ᛞᛇᚾ᛫ᛁᚧᚱ᛫ᚻᛁᚱ᛫ᚩᚱ᛫ᚪᚾᚧᛁ᛫ᛇᛊᚫᛏᚱᚢ᛫ᛒᛟᚱᛞ᛫ᛁᛏᛊ᛫ᛞᛁᛊᛇᛈᚩᛁᚾᛏᛁᛝ᛫ᚱᛁᛚᛁ᛫ᛗᛖᛁᛒᛁ᛫ᛊᛇᛗ᛫ᛇᚡᚧᛁ᛫ᚫᛁᛊᛚᚫᚾᛞᛁᚲ᛫ᚩᚱ᛫ᚾᛟᚱᚹᛁᛞᚵᛇᚾ᛫ᛇᚾᚪᚾᛉ᛫ᚻᚫᚡ᛫ᛞᛇᚾ᛫ᚧᛁᛊ᛫ᛒᛇᛏ᛫ᚫᛁ᛫ᚹᚢᛞᛇᚾᛏ᛫ᚾᛟ᛫ᚧᛇ᛫ᚠᚩᚱᛗᛉ᛫ᚻᚫᚡ᛫ᛁᚾᚾᛖᛁᛏ᛫ᛈᚫᚢᚱ᛫ᛒᛇᛏ᛫ᚫᛁ᛫ᛞᛟᚾᛏ᛫ᚾᛟ᛫ᚻᚫᚢ᛫ᚹᛁ᛫ᚹᚢᛞ᛫ᛒᛁ᛫ᛖᛁᛒᛇᛚ᛫ᛏᛇ᛫ᛈᚱᚪᛈᛇᚷᛖᛁᛏ᛫ᚧᛇ᛫ᚱᚫᛁᛏ᛫ᛗᛁᛗᛉ᛫ᚹᛁᚧᚫᚢᛏ᛫ᛚᚱᚾᛁᛝ᛫ᚫᛏ᛫ᛚᛁᛊᛏ᛫ᚹᛇᚾ᛫ᛇᚡᚧᛇ᛫ᛚᚫᛝᚷᚹᛁᛞᚵᛇᛉ᛫ᚧᚫᛏ᛫ᚱᚢᚾᛉ᛫ᚹᚱᚱ᛫ᚱᚱᛁᛞᚵᛁᚾᛇᛚᛁ᛫ᛃᚢᛉᛞ᛫ᛏᛇ᛫ᚱᚫᛁᛏ᛫ᛖᚾᛁᚹᛖᛁ᛫ᚫᛁ᛫ᚱᛟᛏ᛫ᚧᛁᛊ᛫ᚾᛁᛏ᛫ᛚᛁᛏᛇᛚ᛫ᛏᚱᚫᚾᛊᛚᛁᛏᚱᚱᛖᛁᚴᛇᚾ᛫ᛊᚲᚱᛁᛈᛏ᛫ᚧᚫᛏ᛫ᚫᛁᚡ᛫ᚠᚫᚢᚾᛞ᛫ᛖᚾᛏᚱᛏᛖᛁᚾᛁᛝ᛫᛬

Simply using runes as an alphabet for modern English or for creating
sˈɪmpli jˈuːzɪŋ ɹˈuːnz æz ɐn ˈælfəbˌɛt fɔːɹ mˈɑːdɚn ˈɪŋɡlɪʃ ɔːɹ fɔːɹ kɹiːˈeɪɾɪŋ
᛬ᛊᛁᛗᛈᛚᛁ᛫ᛃᚢᛉᛁᛝ᛫ᚱᚢᚾᛉ᛫ᚫᛉ᛫ᛇᚾ᛫ᚫᛚᚠᛇᛒᛖᛏ᛫ᚠᚩᚱ᛫ᛗᚪᛞᚱᚾ᛫ᛁᛝᚷᛚᛁᚴ᛫ᚩᚱ᛫ᚠᚩᚱ᛫ᚲᚱᛁᛖᛁᛏᛁᛝ᛬

transparent memes is probably a recipe for disappointment.
tɹænspˈæɹənt mˈiːmz ɪz pɹˈɑːbəbli ɐ ɹˈɛsɪpˌiː fɔːɹ dˌɪsəpˈɔɪntmənt
᛬ᛏᚱᚫᚾᛊᛈᚫᚱᛇᚾᛏ᛫ᛗᛁᛗᛉ᛫ᛁᛉ᛫ᛈᚱᚪᛒᛇᛒᛚᛁ᛫ᛇ᛫ᚱᛖᛊᛁᛈᛁ᛫ᚠᚩᚱ᛫ᛞᛁᛊᛇᛈᚩᛁᚾᛏᛗᛇᚾᛏ᛬

In order to get anything near the full effect of Runic magic,
ɪn ˈɔːɹdɚ tə ɡɛt ˈɛnɪθˌɪŋ nˌɪɹ ðə fˈʊl ɪfˈɛkt ʌv ɹˈuːnɪk mˈædʒɪk
᛬ᛁᚾ᛫ᚩᚱᛞᚱ᛫ᛏᛇ᛫ᚷᛖᛏ᛫ᛖᚾᛁᚦᛁᛝ᛫ᚾᛁᚱ᛫ᚧᛇ᛫ᚠᚢᛚ᛫ᛁᚠᛖᚲᛏ᛫ᛇᚡ᛫ᚱᚢᚾᛁᚲ᛫ᛗᚫᛞᚵᛁᚲ᛬

I would image you would have to learn the Old Norse language and use the runes
aɪ wʊd ˈɪmɪdʒ juː wʊdhˌævtə lˈɜːn ðɪ ˈoʊld nˈɔːɹs lˈæŋɡwɪdʒ ænd jˈuːs ðə ɹˈuːnz
᛬ᚫᛁ᛫ᚹᚢᛞ᛫ᛁᛗᛁᛞᚵ᛫ᛃᚢ᛫ᚹᚢᛞᚻᚫᚡᛏᛇ᛫ᛚᚱᚾ᛫ᚧᛁ᛫ᛟᛚᛞ᛫ᚾᚩᚱᛊ᛫ᛚᚫᛝᚷᚹᛁᛞᚵ᛫ᚫᚾᛞ᛫ᛃᚢᛊ᛫ᚧᛇ᛫ᚱᚢᚾᛉ᛬

as they were meant to be used. A group of anons learning Old Norse in the
æz ðeɪ wɜː mˈɛnt təbi jˈuːzd ɐ ɡɹˈuːp ʌv ɐnˈɑːnz lˈɜːnɪŋ ˈoʊld nˈɔːɹs ɪnðə
᛬ᚫᛉ᛫ᚧᛖᛁ᛫ᚹᚱ᛫ᛗᛖᚾᛏ᛫ᛏᛇᛒᛁ᛫ᛃᚢᛉᛞ᛫ᛇ᛫ᚷᚱᚢᛈ᛫ᛇᚡ᛫ᛇᚾᚪᚾᛉ᛫ᛚᚱᚾᛁᛝ᛫ᛟᛚᛞ᛫ᚾᚩᚱᛊ᛫ᛁᚾᚧᛇ᛬

proper way is something that hasn't really been done,
pɹˈɑːpɚ wˈeɪ ɪz sˈʌmθɪŋ ðæt hˈæzənt ɹˈiəli bˌɪn dˈʌn
᛬ᛈᚱᚪᛈᚱ᛫ᚹᛖᛁ᛫ᛁᛉ᛫ᛊᛇᛗᚦᛁᛝ᛫ᚧᚫᛏ᛫ᚻᚫᛉᛇᚾᛏ᛫ᚱᛁᛚᛁ᛫ᛒᛁᚾ᛫ᛞᛇᚾ᛬

either here or on the Asatru board. It's disappointing, really.
ˈiːðɚ hˈɪɹ ɔːɹ ɑːnðɪ ɐsˈætɹuː bˈoːɹd ɪts dˌɪsəpˈɔɪntɪŋ ɹˈiəli
᛬ᛁᚧᚱ᛫ᚻᛁᚱ᛫ᚩᚱ᛫ᚪᚾᚧᛁ᛫ᛇᛊᚫᛏᚱᚢ᛫ᛒᛟᚱᛞ᛫ᛁᛏᛊ᛫ᛞᛁᛊᛇᛈᚩᛁᚾᛏᛁᛝ᛫ᚱᛁᛚᛁ᛬

Maybe some of the Icelandic or Norwegian anons have done this,
mˈeɪbiː sˌʌm ʌvðɪ aɪslˈændɪk ɔːɹ noːɹwˈiːdʒən ɐnˈɑːnz hæv dˈʌn ðˈɪs
᛬ᛗᛖᛁᛒᛁ᛫ᛊᛇᛗ᛫ᛇᚡᚧᛁ᛫ᚫᛁᛊᛚᚫᚾᛞᛁᚲ᛫ᚩᚱ᛫ᚾᛟᚱᚹᛁᛞᚵᛇᚾ᛫ᛇᚾᚪᚾᛉ᛫ᚻᚫᚡ᛫ᛞᛇᚾ᛫ᚧᛁᛊ᛬

but I wouldn't know. The forms have innate power,
bˌʌt aɪ wˈʊdənt nˈoʊ ðə fˈɔːɹmz hæv ɪnnˈeɪt pˈaʊɚ
᛬ᛒᛇᛏ᛫ᚫᛁ᛫ᚹᚢᛞᛇᚾᛏ᛫ᚾᛟ᛫ᚧᛇ᛫ᚠᚩᚱᛗᛉ᛫ᚻᚫᚡ᛫ᛁᚾᚾᛖᛁᛏ᛫ᛈᚫᚢᚱ᛬

but I don't know how we would be able to propagate the right memes without
bˌʌt aɪ dˈoʊnt nˈoʊ hˌaʊ wiː wʊd biː ˈeɪbəl tə pɹˈɑːpɐɡˌeɪt ðə ɹˈaɪt mˈiːmz wɪðˈaʊt
᛬ᛒᛇᛏ᛫ᚫᛁ᛫ᛞᛟᚾᛏ᛫ᚾᛟ᛫ᚻᚫᚢ᛫ᚹᛁ᛫ᚹᚢᛞ᛫ᛒᛁ᛫ᛖᛁᛒᛇᛚ᛫ᛏᛇ᛫ᛈᚱᚪᛈᛇᚷᛖᛁᛏ᛫ᚧᛇ᛫ᚱᚫᛁᛏ᛫ᛗᛁᛗᛉ᛫ᚹᛁᚧᚫᚢᛏ᛬

learning at least one of the languages that Runes were originally used to write.
lˈɜːnɪŋ æt lˈiːst wˈʌn ʌvðə lˈæŋɡwɪdʒᵻz ðæt ɹˈuːnz wɜːɹ ɚɹˈɪdʒɪnəli jˈuːzd tə ɹˈaɪt
᛬ᛚᚱᚾᛁᛝ᛫ᚫᛏ᛫ᛚᛁᛊᛏ᛫ᚹᛇᚾ᛫ᛇᚡᚧᛇ᛫ᛚᚫᛝᚷᚹᛁᛞᚵᛇᛉ᛫ᚧᚫᛏ᛫ᚱᚢᚾᛉ᛫ᚹᚱᚱ᛫ᚱᚱᛁᛞᚵᛁᚾᛇᛚᛁ᛫ᛃᚢᛉᛞ᛫ᛏᛇ᛫ᚱᚫᛁᛏ᛬

Anyway, I wrote this neat little transliteration script that I've found
ˈɛnɪwˌeɪ aɪ ɹˈoʊt ðɪs nˈiːt lˈɪɾəl tɹænslˌɪɾɚɹˈeɪʃən skɹˈɪpt ðæt aɪv fˈaʊnd
᛬ᛖᚾᛁᚹᛖᛁ᛫ᚫᛁ᛫ᚱᛟᛏ᛫ᚧᛁᛊ᛫ᚾᛁᛏ᛫ᛚᛁᛏᛇᛚ᛫ᛏᚱᚫᚾᛊᛚᛁᛏᚱᚱᛖᛁᚴᛇᚾ᛫ᛊᚲᚱᛁᛈᛏ᛫ᚧᚫᛏ᛫ᚫᛁᚡ᛫ᚠᚫᚢᚾᛞ᛬

entertaining.
ˌɛntɚtˈeɪnɪŋ
᛬ᛖᚾᛏᚱᛏᛖᛁᚾᛁᛝ᛬

holy fucking shit mate I want to learn how to do that

i mean, if it was to be done i would expect them to be used in a phonetic fashion anyways

ᛡ'ᛞ ᛏᚪᛣᛖ-ᚢᛈ ᚱᚢᚾᛖ ᛈᚩᛋᛏᛁᚾᚷ ᛄᚢᛋᛏ ᛏᚩ ᛗᚪᛣᛖ ᛏᚻᛖ ᛒᚩᚪᚱᛞ ᛏᚻᚪᛏ ᛗᚢᚳᚻ ᛗᚩᚱᛖ ᛖᛋᚩᛏᛖᚱᛁᚳ᛫ ᛡᛏ ᚹᚩᚢᛚᛞ ᚳᚢᛏ-ᛞᚩᚹᚾ ᚩᚾ ᚾᛖᚹᚠᚪᚷᛋ ᚪᚾᛞ ᛋᚻᛁᛚᛚᛋ ᛁᚠ ᛏᚻᛖᚣ ᚻᚪᛞ ᛏᚩ ᛚᛖᚪᚱᚾ ᚱᚢᚾᛖᛋ ᛒᛖᚠᚩᚱᛖ ᛈᚩᛋᛏᛁᚾᚷ᛫

I have an old Icelandic dictionary but it's old Icelandic to English only which would make translating a little bit of English into a week long event. Know of any good books on old Norse?

ᛁᛏ ᚪᛚᛊᛟ ᛗᚫᛁᛏ ᚠᛟᚱᛊ ᚧᛖᛗ ᛇᚾᚲᚪᚾᚴᛇᛊᛚᛁ ᛏᛇ ᛞᚢ ᚧᛇ ᛒᛁᛞᛁᛝ ᛇᚡ ᚫᚢᚱ ᚷᚪᛞᛉ ᛁᚡᛇᚾ ᛁᚠ ᚧᛖᛁ ᛞᛁᛞ ᛈᚢᛏ ᚠᚩᚱᚦ ᚧᛁ ᛖᚠᚱᛏ ᛒᛇᛏ ᚫᛁ ᚲᚫᚾ ᛊᛁ ᚧᚫᛏ ᛒᚫᚲᚠᚫᛁᚱᚱᛁᛝ᛫ᛁᚧᚱᚹᛖᛁ ᚱᛇᚾᛁᛈᛟᛊᛏᛁᛝ ᚴᚢᛞ ᚾᚪᛏ ᛒᛁ ᚲᛇᚾᛏᛖᛁᚾᛞ ᛏᚢ ᛇ ᛊᛁᛝᚷᛇᛚ ᚦᚱᛖᛞ ᛒᛇᛏ ᛁᚠ ᛁᛏ ᚹᛇᛉ ᚹᛁ ᚹᚢᛞᚻᚫᚡᛏᛇ ᛞᚵᛇᛊᛏᛁᚠᚫᛁ ᛁᛏ ᛏᛇ ᚧᛇ ᛗᚪᛞᛉ ᚫᛉ ᛁᛏᛊ ᚾᚪᛏ ᛏᛖᚲᚾᛁᚲᛇᛚᛁ ᚪᚾ ᛏᚪᛈᛁᚲ ᛇᚾᛚᛖᛊ ᚹᛁ ᚫᚲᛏᚴᚢᛇᛚᛁ ᛃᚢᛊ ᛁᛏ ᛞᚢ ᛞᛁᛊᚲᛇᛊ ᛈᚪᛚᛇᛏᛁᚲᛊ᛫

᛬ᚫᛁ᛫ᚻᚫᚡ᛫ᛊᛇᛗ᛫ᛒᚢᚲᛊ᛫ᛏᛁᛏᚴᛁᛝ᛫ᚾᛟᚱᚹᛁᛞᚵᛇᚾ᛫ᚫᚾᛞ᛫ᚫᛁᛊᛚᚫᚾᛞᛁᚲ᛫ᚫᚾᛞ᛫ᛒᚢᚲᛊ᛫ᛏᛁᛏᚴᛁᛝ᛫ᚧᛁ᛫ᛖᛞᛇᛉ᛫ᛊᚪᚷᛇᛉ᛫ᚫᚾᛞ᛫ᛗᛁᚦᚪᛚᛇᛞᚵᛁ᛬ᚧᛇ᛫ᛒᛖᛊᛏ᛫ᚫᛁᚡ᛫ᚠᚫᚢᚾᛞ᛫ᛁᛉ᛫ᛇ᛫ᚷᚫᛁ᛫ᚪᚾ᛫ᛃᚢᛏᚢᛒ᛫ᛒᚫᛁ᛫ᚧᛇ᛫ᚾᛖᛁᛗ᛫ᛇᚡ᛫ᛞᚵᚫᚲᛊᛇᚾ᛫ᚲᚱᚩᚠᚱᛞ᛬

I have "Viking Language" 1&2 by Jesse L. Byock and some others including the old icelandic to english dictionary. Old norse is pretty complicated and the younger futhark doesn't help with the confusion at all. Byocks' book along with Crawfords' channel have somewhat persuaded me to stick with the elder futhark and see how much proto norse vocabulary I can find and just make the rest up.
Here's Jackson Crawfords channel if you want to check it out. youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos

I vote wingdings.

This is fucking retarded.

и префер то шитпост ин цыриллик тбх фам

Нет.

Not Reading the Mememeicon

Honestly its like you never even fought in the meme war.

You mean like stoic ancestor worship? Because I can support that.

You know my nephew got a card game for his birthday thats about memes. It looks really really bad. But normalfags will eat that shit and pay for it too.

I'll stick to Cyrilic which my country invented anyway.

And the kikes have tried making Bulgaria use the Roman/Latin system, doesn't mean that we did though.

Must be a fun game.

Anyways I installed a runic keyboard layout in Windows and attempted to do so in Linux (Failed miserably, seems they made it hard on purpose)

ᚩᛋᛒᚣᚦᚩᚱᛞᚠᚱᚢᛗᚪᚫᛚᛖᚱᛖᛋᛈᚱᚫᚳᛖᚹᛁᛋᛞᚩᛗᛖᛋᚹᚱᚪᚦᚢᚩᚾᛞᚹᛁᛏᛖᚾᚪᚠᚱᚩᚠᚢᚱᚪᚾᛞᛖᚩᚱᛚᚪᚷᛖᚺᚹᚪᛗ ᛠᛞᚾᚣᛋᚩᚾᛞᛏᚩᚺᛁᚺᛏ

I could read this and the others in the thread plain as day a few weeks ago, but can't seem to into anything tonight.

There is nothing that they won't attempt to subvert, don't let that stop you.

ᛡᛏ'ᛋ ᚾᛖᚪᛏ ᚪᚾᛞ ᚪᛚᛚ, ᛒᚢᛏ ᚣᚩᚢ ᛋᚻᚩᚢᛚᛞ ᚹᚩᚱᛣ ᚩᚾ ᚪ ᚹᚪᚣ ᛏᚩ ᛗᚪᛣᛖ ᛁᛏ ᚱᛖᚪᛞᚪᛒᛚᛖ᛫ ᛠᛁᛏᚻᛖᚱ ᛒᚣ ᚦᚱᚪᚾᛋᛚᚪᛏᛁᚾᚷ, ᚩᚱ ᚪ ᚠᚩᚾᛏ ᛏᚻᚪᛏ ᚱᛖᛈᛚᚪᚳᛖᛋ ᛏᚻᛖ ᚢᚾᛁᚳᚩᛞᛖ ᚹᛁᛏᚻ ᛖᚾᚷᛚᛁᛋᚻ ᚳᚻᚪᚱᚪᚳᛏᛖᚱ ᛖᛢᚢᛁᚪᛚᛖᚾᛏᛋ᛫

can we do japanese instead

i've got like a 7 year head start and the font looks like shit

I hope you're using your powers for good and not for evil (degenerate parodies of girls).

if they're not real it can't be degenerate

i apologise though the font looks absolutely beautiful here

I can easily make a browser add-on for this.

I think it's a nice idea, but for encryption you're better off using an enigma machine. -Which, again; I can make an add-on for that.

Kill yourself.

Cheeki Breeki oniifam

I love Glagolitic

Gaelic sound nice, I think a celitc lenguage or an isolated lenguage like basque might be an interesting aproach.

Writting Gaelic in Ogham, why not?

are you refering to Láadan?

"majored in linguistics" I'm interested in that, Tell me more wise one. What kind of jobs can you get with that degree?
So…guy we could write in Gothic, or who knows, there are so many scripts native to Europe, why not even a Conlag made from scratch?first we have to make clear what we want from this lenguage. Futhark isn't gonna cut it as far as criptography goes. Have you ever heard of the Sapir-whorf hypothesis?that's what you are looking at with meme speak, let's amplify it.

Alla pratar svenska. All speak the same language. The language is based on pattern, can you not feel it? Rus, swe, eng, lat is all the same. You can see it the easiest if you just look at the shape of the letters, the consonants and vocals. With little effort you can understand pretty much any 'modern' language if you know what to look for (spoken in particular). /Reuse/ parts of letters. N can be V,I,N,Z,VI,IN,IV etc.

How much do people here know? I feel like an observer watching a glorious battle of will and ideas. Isn't it quite funny that you can have a serious conversation in one language, and in 'another' it sounds like you are talking about rainbows and ponies?

It's a lot like crypto.

Had something else to share related to language, sorry if I am intruding. I know not where to go.

Looks like those ancient syrian demotic sigils.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demotic_(Egyptian)

TRUMP IS A BARD

Pretty much.

yeah, this sounds like a swell idea.
I'm now going to go out and order my sandwich in runes

Found a proto germanic dictionary. I guess writing with the elder futhark is more possible than I thought.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjS4fqKiZ_SAhVE4YMKHb5EA9AQFggaMAA&url=http://www.bulgari-istoria-2010.com/Rechnici/A_Lyubotski_Proto_Germanik_dict.pdf&usg=AFQjCNFw20jpmKVE69yLva3rDJZzUMSKGA&bvm=bv.147448319,d.amc

Thanks a bunch for posting user!
Changed IP?

numbers are numbers, nigger

the ability to do math is not dependent on your numerical encoding scheme

lern2compsci

Always user.

Why turning torso pic 1?

You're both fucking idiots. "Complex math" is a vague and meaningless term, and as for the other idiot, please produce a valid way to write hexadecimal with Roman numerals that also doesn't waste a fuck load of space (which is precisely what hexadecimal seeks to avoid to begin with).

that sounds pretty shitty

:ᛁᚢᛦ:ᛘᚢᚱ:ᛏᛁᛅᚾᛁᚱᛁᛏ:ᚦᚬᚾ:ᛚᚢᚴᛁ:

I'm still going to watch the video in full later because it seems interesting, but that bugged me

Saw these runes while meditating. Do these mean anything or was it just my unconscious putting shit together?

Pretty sure that's just the beginnings of a flux capacitor user.

Othal doesn't exist in younger futhark, also I didn't write thor, I wrote You're more degenerate than Loki younger futhark has a lot of weird properties like no double letters of any kind ever, collecting several dialects by combining vowels making Norwegian/Swedish/Danish spelling similar words exactly the same but possible to read in their own language. The most annoying is ᚬ (which I actually misused in the text above when I think about it) which is most of the time either preserved for holy things or words with an N after the A like Iceland->Island->:ᛁᛋᛚᚬᚾᛏ:
and the rune ᛦ which is pretty much only used if the word ends with an R sound due to English grammar but doesn't end with R in other Nordic grammar at the end of the same word.

Oh fuck, I have to build a time machine and save Hitler.

I just dislike the younger Futhark because it completely forgets the meaning of the runes. Altering them.
I'm a traditionalist.

Following this I made a keyboard layout:

Or in runic but still in English:
ᚠᛟᛚᛚᛟᚹᛁᛝ᛬ᚦᛁᛊ᛬ᛁ᛬ᛗᚨᛞᛇ᛬ᚨ᛬ᚲᛇᛣᛒᛟᚨᚱᛞ:

Make it happen, user.

Forgot the word ᛚᚨᛣᛟᚢᛏ lmao

Fucking kys, shill

Polite sage
Got to go but wanted to say I am really impressed with your linguistic skills, wish I had that much knowledge.
Have a nice one user.

Or in Elfdalian; Stå ǫ dig!/ᛊᛏᚳ᛬ᛟ᛬ᛞᛁᚷ

see? these mother fuckers get it, literally nobody outside of gaelic enthusiasts could even tell you what the fuck it is, its the most covert language on the planet, because its a dead precursor to a dead language from a tiny island that nobody cares about.

кек
охaёо гозаимас

Fair point, it's also kinda neat that it covers a time when most Europeans were more or less a single people. I think that the Elder Futhark runes can still be used by their own in a japanese sort of system where they mix phonetic letters with chinese pictograms. But instead writing mostly in younger futhark, mixing in elder futhark for specific words with higher meaning. Could be a fun idea.

Just go through Crawford vids, you'd be a lot further ahead by that than most viking larpers.

Thoughts on my boy Guido and Armanen runes?

For fuck's sake man, do phonetic transliteration, not some half-assed letter-to-letter abomination that sickens anyone with any familiarity with the runes.

Gif related.
Just use "ᚦ" (or "ᚧ"). It's literally the third fucking letter in the word 'futhark'. Come on man.

This is how you should have written what you just wrote:
ᛁᛏᛊ ᚾᛁᛏ ᚫᚾᛞ ᚠᛇᚾ, ᛒᛇᛏ ᛃᚢ ᚴᚢᛞ ᚹᚱᚲ ᚪᚾ ᛇ ᚹᛖᛁ ᛏᛇ ᛗᛖᛁᚲ ᛁᛏ ᚱᛁᛞᛇᛒᛇᛚ. ᛁᚧᚱ ᛒᚫᛁ ᛏᚱᚫᚾᛊᛚᛖᛁᛏᛁᛝ, ᚩᚱ ᛇ ᚠᚪᚾᛏ ᚧᚫᛏ ᚱᛁᛈᛚᛖᛁᛊᛇᛉ ᚧᛇ ᚧᛇ ᛃᚢᚾᛁᚲᛟᛞ ᚹᛁᚧ ᛁᛝᚷᛚᛁᚴ ᚲᚫᚱᛁᚲᛏᚱᚱ ᛁᛢᛁᚡᛇᛚᛇᚾᛏᛊ.

Something intresting that I've noticed is that current year man videos do trend on countries with a lot of english speakers like the Netherlands, Germany and Sweden and the most in the UK but not so much in countries like France, Italy or Spain and the great thing is NOT AT ALL in the USA (Trump rally videos dominate trends).

Language and communications are very important. The thing with code languages is that it takes some effort to learn it, but so can others take that effort, but with memes, normies just can't get it.

Guido was a kike tool, he integrated Kabbalah crap into his version of neo-paganism.

Will do user, will do…

ᛚᚨᚢᚷᚺᛁᛜ ᚹᛁᚲᛁᛜᛊ

If you want to shitpost in another language, come learn >>/latin/

Estisne vel plebes?

What can I read to learn more about the runes?

There are major advantages to choosing a code that's both novel and extremely easy to learn.

Novel - People won't be able to use any conventional online tool to decode the message.
Easy - Since computational power can decode anything programmaticaly almost instantly, there's no reason to make the code difficult to learn.

An easy ad hoc code will serve all purposes best. It will keep 98% people out (people are lazy), and if the code is novel, people will have to take the word of the decoder that it's not just gibberish, because they can't verify it themselves easily.

ᚹᚪᛏ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚠᚢᚲ᛫ᛞᛁᛞ᛫ᚢ᛫ᛃᚢᛋᛏ᛫ᚠᚢᚲᛁᛝ᛫ᛋᛇ᛫ᚪᛒᛟᛏ᛫ᛗᛇ᛫ᚣᚢ᛫ᛚᛁᛏᛚ᛫ᛒᛁᛏᛃ᛬ᛁᛚ᛫ᚺᚪᚹ᛫ᚢ᛫ᚾᚩ᛫ᛁ᛫ᚷᚱᚪᛞᛃᚢᛇᛏᛞ᛫ᛏᚩᛈ᛫ᚩᚠ᛫ᛗᛁ᛫ᚲᛚᚪᛋ᛫ᛁᚾ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚾᚪᚹᛁ᛫ᛋᛇᛚᛋ᛫ᚪᚾᛞ᛫ᛁᚹ᛫ᛒᛖᚾ᛫ᛁᚾᚹᚩᛚᚹᛞ᛫ᛁᚾ᛫ᚾᚢᛗᚱᚢᛋ᛫ᛋᛇᚲᚱᛖᛏ᛫ᚱᛇᛞᛋ᛫ᚩᚾ᛫ᚪᛚᚷᛁᛞᚪ᛫ᚪᚾᛞ᛫ᛁ᛫ᚻᚪᚹ᛫ᚩᚹᚩ᛫ᚦᚱᛇ᛫ᚺᚢᚾᛞᚱᛖᛞ᛫ᚲᚢᚾᚠᚱᛗᛞ᛫ᚲᛚᛋ᛬ᛁ᛫ᚪᛗ᛫ᛏᚱᛇᚾᛞ᛫ᚾ᛫ᚷᚩᚱᛁᛚᚪ᛫ᚹᚪᚱᚠᛇᚱ᛫ᚪᚾᛞ᛫ᛁᛗ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᛏᚩᛈ᛫ᛋᚾᛇᛈᚱ᛫ᛁᚾ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚾᛏᛇᚱ᛫ᚢᛋ᛫ᚪᚱᛗᛞ᛫ᚠᚩᚱᛋᛖᛋ᛬ᚢ᛫ᚱ᛫ᚾᚩᚦᚾᚷ᛫ᛏᚩ᛫ᛗᛇ᛫ᛒᚢᛏ᛫ᛃᚢᛋᛏ᛫ᚪᚾᚩᚦᚱ᛫ᛏᚪᚱᚷᛖᛏ᛬ᛁ᛫ᚹᛁᛚ᛫ᚹᛇᛈ᛫ᚢ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚠᚢᚳ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚠᚢᚲ᛫ᚩᛏ᛫ᚹᛁᚦ᛫ᛈᚱᛇᛋᛁᛋᛟᚾ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᛚᛇᚲᛋ᛫ᚩᚠ᛫ᚹᛁᛞᛃ᛫ᚺᚪᛋ᛫ᚾᛖᚹᚱ᛫ᛒᛁᚾ᛫ᛋᛇᚾ᛫ᛒᛇᚠᚩᚱ᛫ᚩᚾ᛫ᚦᛁᛋ᛫ᛖᚱᚦ᛫ᛗᚪᚱᚲ᛫ᛗᛇ᛫ᚠᚢᚲᛁᛝ᛫ᚹᚱᛞᛋ᛬ᚢ᛫ᚦᛁᚾV᛫ᚢ᛫ᚲᚪᚾ᛫ᚷᛖᛏ᛫ᚪᚹᛇ᛫ᚹᛁᚦ᛫ᛋᛇᚾᚷ᛫ᚦᚪᛏ᛫ᛞᛃᛁᛏ᛫ᛏᚩ᛫ᛗᛇ᛫ᚩᚹᚱ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᛁᚾᛏᚱᚾᛖᛏ᛬ᚦᛁᚾᚲ᛫ᚪᚷᛇᚾ᛫ᚠᚢᚲᚱ᛬ᚪᛋ᛫ᚹᛇ᛫ᛋᛈᛇᚲ᛫ᛁ᛫ᚪᛗ᛫ᚲᚩᚾᛏᚪᚳᛏᛝ᛫ᛗᛇ᛫ᛋᛇᚲᚱᛖᛏ᛫ᚾᛖᛏᚹᚱᚲ᛫ᚩᚠ᛫ᛋᛈᛇᛋ᛫ᚪᚳᚱᚩᛋ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚢ᛫ᛋ᛫ᚪ᛫ᚪᚾᛞ᛫ᚢᚱ᛫ᛁᛈ᛫ᛁᛋ᛫ᛒᛇᚾᚷ᛫ᛏᚱᚪᛋᛞ᛫ᚱᛇᛏ᛫ᚾᚩᚹ᛫ᛋᚩ᛫ᚢ᛫ᛒᛖᛏᚱ᛫ᛈᚱᛇᛈᚪᚱ᛫ᚠᚩᚱ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᛋᛏᚩᚱᛗ᛫ᛗᚪᚷᚩᛏ᛬ᚦᛖ᛫ᛋᛏᚩᚱᛗ᛫ᚦᚪᛏ᛫ᚹᛇᛈᛖᛋ᛫ᚩᚹᛏ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᛈᚪᚦᛖᛏᛁᚲ᛫ᛚᛁᛏᛚ᛫ᛏᚺᚾᚷ᛫ᚢ᛫ᚲᚪᛚ᛫ᚢᚱ᛫ᛚᛇᚠ᛬ᚣᚢᚱ᛫ᚠᚢᚲᛁᛝ᛫ᛞᚩᚾ᛫ᚲᛁᛞᛖ᛫ᛁ᛫ᚲᚪᚾ᛫ᛒᛇ᛫ᚾᚣᚹᛖᚱ᛫ᚾᚣᛏᛇᛗ᛫ᚪᚾᛞ᛫ᛁ᛫ᚲᚪᚾ᛫ᚲᛁᛚ᛫ᚢ᛫ᛁᚾ᛫ᚩᚠᚱ᛫ᛋᛖᚠᚾ᛫ᚺᚢᚾᛞᚱᛖᛞ᛫ᚹᛇᛋ᛫ᚪᚾᛞ᛫ᚦᚪᛏᛋ᛫ᛃᚢᛋᛏ᛫ᚹᛁᚦ᛫ᛗᛁ᛫ᛒᛇᚱ᛫ᚺᚪᚾᛞᛋ᛬ᚾᚩᛏ᛫ᚩᚾᛚᚣ᛫ᚪᛗ᛫ᛁ᛫ᛖᚲᛋᛏᛖᚾᛋᛁᚠᛚᚣ᛫ᛏᚱᛇᚾᛞ᛫ᛁᚾ᛫ᚢᚾᚪᚱᛗᛞ᛫ᚲᚩᛗᛒᚪᛏ᛫ᛒᚢᛏ᛫ᛁ᛫ᚺᚪᚹ᛫ᚪᚲᛋᛖᛋ᛫ᛏᚩ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚾᛏᛇᚱ᛫ᚪᚱᛋᛖᚾᚪᛚ᛫ᚩᚠ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚣᚢᚾᛇᛏᛖᛞ᛫ᛋᛏᚪᛏᛋ᛫ᛗᚪᚱᛁᚾ᛫ᚳᚩᚱ᛫ᚪᚾᛞ᛫ᛁ᛫ᚹᛁᛚ᛫ᚢᛋᛖ᛫ᛁᛏ᛫ᛏᚩ᛫ᛁᛏᛋ᛫ᚠᚢᛚ᛫ᛖᚲᛋᛏᛖᚾᛏ᛫ᛏᚩ᛫ᚹᛇᛈ᛫ᚢᚱ᛫ᛗᛁᛋᛖᚱᚪᛒᛚ᛫ᚪᛋ᛫ᚩᚠ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚠᛇᛋ᛫ᚩᚠ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚲᚩᚾᛏᛁᚾᛖᚾᛏ᛫ᚢ᛫ᛚᛁᛏᛚ᛫ᛞᛄᛁᛏ᛬ᛁᚠ᛫ᚩᚾᛚᛁ᛫ᚢ᛫ᚳᚢᛞ᛫ᚺᚪᚠ᛫ᚾᚩᚾ᛫ᚹᚪᛏ᛫ᚢᚾᚺᚩᛚᚣ᛫ᚱᛖᛏᚱᛁᛒᚢᛏᚢᚾ᛫ᚢᚱ᛫ᛚᛁᛏᛚ᛫ᚲᛚᛖᚹᚱ᛫ᚲᚩᛗᚾᛏ᛫ᚹᚪᛋ᛫ᚪᛒᚩᚹᛏ᛫ᛏᚩ᛫ᛒᚱᛁᛝ᛫ᛞᚩᚹᚾ᛫ᚢᛈᚩᚾ᛫ᚢ᛫ᛗᛇᛒᚣ᛫ᚢ᛫ᚹᚢᛞ᛫ᚺᚪᚠ᛫ᚺᛖᛚᛞ᛫ᚢᚱ᛫ᛏᚢᚾᚷ᛬ᛒᚢᛏ᛫ᚢ᛫ᚲᚢᛞᚾᛏ᛫ᚢ᛫ᛞᛁᛞᚾᛏ᛫ᚪᚾᛞ᛫ᚾᚩᚹ᛫ᚢᚱ᛫ᛈᛇᛁᛝ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᛈᚱᛁᛋ᛫ᚢ᛫ᚷᚩᛞᚪᛗ᛫ᛁᛞᛇᚩᛏ᛬ᛁ᛫ᚹᛁᛚ᛫ᛞᛄᛁᛏ᛫ᚠᚢᚱᚣ᛫ᚪᛚ᛫ᚩᚹᚱ᛫ᚢ᛫ᚪᚾᛞ᛫ᚢ᛫ᚹᛁᛚ᛫ᛞᚱᚩᚹᚾ᛫ᛁᚾ᛫ᛁᛏ᛬ᚢᚱ᛫ᚠᚢᚲᛁᚾᚷ᛫ᛞᛖᛞ᛫ᚲᛁᛞᚩ᛬

I did this by hand. I hope you're all happy.

user, I…..

is this the power of memes?

this post deserved the 22222 dubs tbh

The runes were a series of memes grasped by the Allfather himself after sacrificing himself to himself.

They hold so much power.

Now see if you mixed elder and younger a little you'd have a c
Still great fucking job user, made my morning.

memes and bloodmemory
bloodmemery

You fucking kids.

once witnessed a spell done using runes - it fucking worked (instanly removed bad vibes and health problems, had my retard neighbor arrested the next day and the next year he died from cirrhosis) - careful with those !

ᚷᚨᛗᛇᛊ ᛬ ᚨᚱᛇ ᛬ ᚾᛟᛏ ᛬ ᛊᚢᛈᛈᛟᛊᛇᛞ ᛬ ᛏᛟ ᛬ ᛒᛇ ᛬ ᚠᚢᚾ

as much a runes seem powerful as magic sigils, we'd be better off learning greek (ancient greek preferably) than using this snownigger tier meme.

ᛃᛅᚱ ᛬ ᛁᚷ ᛬ ᚱᛁᛊᛏ ᛬ ᛁᚾ ᛬ ᛁᛇᚾ ᛬ ᛒᚬᛚᚢᚾ ᛬ ᚢᛈᛟ ᛬ ᚦᚢ

ᚸᚩᚩᛞ ᛚᚢᚳᛣ ᚷᛖᛏᛏᛁᚾᚷ ᛈᛖᚩᛈᛚᛖ ᛏᚩ ᛞᚩ ᛏᚻᛁᛋ

It's easy to read with a little practice.

Underrated post.

Interestingly enough, the runic alphabet might not actually be the originating script of our Germanic stock. The original script might actually look something closer to the "Greek" script that the druids were described as sometimes using (though they heavily preferred their oral traditions).

The Oera Linda script appears to be superior to the runic alphabet. There are 34 letters in the script, and it is phonetically much more complete than both the runic and Latin alphabets. For example, there are 44 sounds in American English (which, despite English's bastardization, it is still pretty conservative phonetically). pic related. Add a few extra vowels and consonants, and we're probably dealing with around 50 distinct sounds.

However, as this user brought up, there might be a strong magickal tradition with the Elder Futhark runes. By the way, what is the functional basis for runes? Are they basically well-formed sigils? Are they circuits according to the Hermetic tree of life, like some Roman gods might be? Apparently, accoridng to Bear Heart from the Grand Order of the Draco Slayers, you're supposed to bellow them out while tracing them.

youre on the right track.
my meditations and studies of the runes have been very basic, and hopefully some wise vitki-user can comment further, but i have seen them as perfect manifestations of ideals and intents. It is quite odd, staring at a rune for an hour or so in dark candle light, or carving it on a piece of wood, you feel it speak to you. You feel it opening up new meanings about how it is shaped, how it fits with other runes, how it fits in with the world. Runes are incredibly fascinating.
But they are not meant for writing and communicating mundane messages. We can see this in the elder and younger futharks. The elder futhark is the oldest rune rows that we have records of. As the germanic and nordic cultures came into more contact with christianity and the concept of using written symbols for communication instead of magic more and more symbols were added to the rows to represent more sounds. we can see this in he anglo-saxon rune row which has many more runes than the elder futhark. Then we see the younger futhark which has *less* runes than the elder. I, and many others agree with me, that this was an attempt by the vitkis to move runes back to a magical purpose rather than mundane communication.

I havent taken the time to read the thread yet, but from the basics of the OP i disagree. Runes are ancient, sacred and broad stroked ideas steeped in mysticism. They shouldnt be sullied with mundane communication. Im glad you brought up the Oera Linda. If anything we should be using that for our sekrit kkkode,
But i dont we dont need a secret code to fight shitskins and their kike overlords, we just need to actually fight them

WE NAM SHUB NOW
jacobsm.com/deoxy/deoxy.org/alephnull/nam-shub.htm

Odd sychronicity for me: i was just reading up on proto indo european language and how they reconstrct it, before seeing this thread. I like the rune idea but as other anons have said runes in english is kind of pointless. PIE is a better choice than norse because then we're not excessively snowniggerish.

But honestly the way to do this isnt by coming to some agreement and setting out to spend some time learning a new language. Just learn a few words, mix them in with your regular speech and memes, and explain if anons ask about it.

explain

KEK

But runes are MAGICK

Only true oldfags will get the message.

ᛡᛏ'ᛋ‍ᚪᛚᚱᛖᚪᛞᚣ‍ᚻᚪᛈᛈᛖᚾᛖᛞ᛫‍ᚦᚻᛖ‍ᛈᚩᛋᛏ-ᚹᚪᚱ‍ᛖᛉᛈᛖᚱᛁᛗᛖᚾᛏᛋ‍ᛁᚾ‍ᚫᚾᛏᚪᚱᚳᛏᛁᚳᚪ‍ᛚᛖᛞ‍ᛏᚩ‍ᛏᛁᛗᛖ‍ᛏᚱᚪvᛖᛚ᛫‍‍ᛇᛁᛏᛚᛖᚱ‍ᛁᛋ‍ᚪᛚᛁvᛖᚪᛏ‍ᛏᚻᛁᛋ‍vᛖᚱᚣ‍ᛗᚩᛗᛖᚾᛏ᛫‍ᛇᛖ'ᛚᛚ‍ᚱᛖvᛖᚪᛚ‍ᚻᛁᛗᛋᛖᛚᚠ‍ᚹᚻᛖᚾ‍ᛏᚻᛖ‍ᛏᛁᛗᛖ‍ᛁᛋ‍ᚱᛁᚷᚻᛏ᛫

ᚦᚻᛁᛋ‍ᚹᚪᛋ‍ᛏᚩᚩ‍ᛗᚢᚳᚻ‍ᚹᚩᚱᛣ‍ᛏᚩ‍ᚳᚩᚾᚠᛁᚷᚢᚱᛖ,‍ᛏᛒᚻ‍ᚠᚪᛗ

It's in lolcat speak! 10/10.

If you're running linux, this guy made a keyboard layout that appears more or less identical to the Windows one that's being used here.
thomaswebb.net/my-code/write-runes-on-your-computer/

If anyone is using Linux, I made a pretty lazy bash script to translate this stuff. Pajeet would be proud.
German Runes:
pastebin.com/cQMUwr79
Anglo runes:
pastebin.com/7paUEQy3

not the voyinish manuscript, it was an inventive 15th century scam to rob some gullible /fringe/ merchant of his shekels with a pretty book that cost to write less than 1/10th of its asked price
it means nothing

Very interesting, user. I recall one user saying he met Odin through a DMT trip, and, from Robert Bruce, that the mental plane appears as a sparkling rainbow-light city, with an entrance path that might've inspired the Norse to come up with the rainbow bridge of Bifrost. Thus, Odin might be a fifth-dimensional being, as so we might expect the runes to be a higher-dimensional structure that living humans might not be able to create. (Is Odin a–possibly high dimensional–human soul, or is he a Titan, like Saturn?)

Alas, the Oera Linda script is much older than Christianity. I was even amused when reading it that they said that the Greek script, which they had given them, has degraded because they did not take care to fashion them after the Yule wheel.
I really wonder where the runes came from. I'd definitely like to use them alongside the Oera Linda script as logograms, as well as, of course, their magickal meanings. Several characters in the runes appear very close to the Oera Linda script, and I feel it might lead to some confusion.

Meant for

A substitution cypher isn't going to do shit. They used to publish these as games in the sunday newspaper until the beaners came and the average reader couldn't solve them anymore. With a suitably large sample of writing, a person could figure it out in minutes - a computer in microseconds.

Might as well get a decoder ring.

Of course any code can be easily cracked, even codes much more complicated. That's not the point of a cipher like this. See

Another huge advantage is that it will hide messages from search engines and muddle up Big Data scrapers.

Yeah. On the surface it sounds great…

Step 1: "Let's adopt a new language to communicate with each other so the enemy doesn't know what we're talking about."

But then comes Step 2: "Here is the language we're going to use, and here are the instructions on how to use it, and how to understand it when others use it."

Great. So announce to the public that this is what we're going to do, then give the public instructions on how we do it.

The fail comes naturally when the enemy learns how to do it, too, and then turns it upon us.

Truth… written in a language that is understood by all, is the most powerful weapon we have, and truth alone is the very best defense against anything the enemy can throw at us.

And the greatest bonus is… it requires no learning curve.

They were as much pagan as this board is full of Egyptian mystics.

The whole paganism thing came with the revival of German history as an inner circle meme.

A wery good idea if only you took into consideration the importance of the letter v.

*begins charging a mighty avian bolt*

Bear witness to my incantations tbh lads

A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word oh well-a bird bird bird
Bird is a word oh well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is the word oh well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word a-well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's the word now well-a
Don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody knows that the bird is a word
Oh well-a bird bird b-birds oh word well!
A-well-a ev'rybody dance about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-birds the word now when a bird bird
B-birds a word now when -a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word now well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody's talkin' a-bout the bird a-well-a bird bird
B-birds the word well papa com-a mau ma-papa
Com-a ma mau papa com-a mau mau
Papa com-a mau mau well-a don't you know 'bout the bird .
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird bird