Modern Warfare 1 is only included with the most expensive edition of Infinite Warfare

Why are suits so fucking terrible at naming things?

what I want to know is how can so few games be profitable, yet the videogame industry is hyped up as this multi billion dollar thing that far outpaces all other forms of entertainment in revenue.

because the ones that ARE profitable are ridiculously so.

example: Candy Crush, GTA V, WoW, Angry Birds

Sounds like it's a market bubble to me.

I've never enjoyed GTA, don't understand the attraction

WoW: cancer

Angry Birds: people seriously pay money for that shit

Candy Crush: GAY

COD: I haven't enjoyed COD since COD4, haven't played one since MW2, which was shit.

but people still buy COD and the other shit. The industry won't collapse until idiots stop buying shit.

Sounds like you're a dumb nigger who doesn't understand how to have fun

No shit, why do think anons always talk about an industry crash?
I've seen some people argue the crash is already happening. Just look at the decreasing sales of consoles.

lel

Sounds like you're the nigger here.

If you're incapable of having fun playing GTA of all games you might have incapacitating autism

If you can't have fun playing GTA of all games you might have incapacitating autism

not trying to sound like an asshole, but if you're over 22 and still having a blast on GTA, something's wrong with you.

its marketed towards an adolescent audience more than just about anything else.

could be, but it could also be an example of the "new norm" of depressed consumption.

whatever the case, FO4 was a choke and the big shooters are now at Guitar Hero tier implosion in terms of quality

what does a post-collapse industry look like, Holla Forums?

To see the future, you must look to the past.
After the North American video game crash in the 80's, there was a massive spike in innovation, technology and new ideas.

Well if it's the first in a series, then that must mean it was the best in the franchise!

not trying to sound like an asshole, but if you're over 22 and you can't enjoy GTA, you're a joyless cunt.

It's marketed towards a mature audience more than just about anything else.

the attraction is to fuck around in a big sandbox and avoid the police

Idiots will always buy all that shit though, they are well made products. WoW works because it keeps its users playing for a very long time with an infinite treadmill in late game. Angry Birds and Candy Crush are successful because they have gameplay that is extremely simple to understand and can be jumped in an out of in very short periods of time (good for playing on your phone). And lastly COD is successful because it initially appears to be a hardcore shooter, and to someone who has never gotten into one that illusion never breaks when in reality it's just a game of who sees who first, ensuring that even retards will score kills. This is why the masses want COD to stop having jet packs and shit because now you have to be somewhat competent in multiplayer in order to do decently.

San Andreas is the pinnacle of GTA, but if you're going to play Vice City, play it before San Andreas.

They're both pretty enjoyable, even if you aren't one of those faggots who plays with cheats and just slaughters everything with infinite rockets until they get sleepy and need mommy to bring them chocolate milk and tuck them in.

In San Andreas, I would always start the game and skip even the first mission until I bought several houses so I wouldn't have to go back to fucking Grove Street to save.

Be glad you havne't seen the GTA fanbase in action.
It's one of the most surprisingly autistic fanbases around. It's hilarious how much they totally miss the point of GTA and sperg massively about the deep intricate stories, hating San Andreas because "it's not real GTA".

San Andreas was shit though.

San andreas was the best 3d GTA. Still doesn't compares to GTA2 though.

GTA 2 and San Andreas were SHIT.
GTA 1 and Vice City were BEST.

If my opinions are bad, yours are flat out trash.

Till this day, I'll never understand why they don't just call it Battlefield 1916.

Sexist and wrong and I hate you

GTA IV is the absolute best GTA.

playing cops and robbers in a stilted, invariable, non-interactive "sandbox" and still having a blast at 30, yeah, you're definitely a semi-literate manchild

its marketed towards an adolescent audience more than just about anything else.