Ashton Kutcher to testify on human trafficking

He's set to speak in about an hour on C-SPAN 3. I doubt he'll name names but as a celeb he should know some shit. Let's watch.

https:// www.c-span.org/video/?424036-1/ashton-kutcher-testifies-modern-slavery-human-trafficking

Other urls found in this thread:

e
archive.is/TROdU
archive.is/YKCJV
archive.is/RL6Il
archive.is/NYOZP
archive.is/RVFTn
archive.is/eVL08
archive.is/u4qjJ
archive.is/NEf4r
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rescuers#Controversy
freedomcenter.org/voice/it-end-it-so-what-can-i-do
youtube.com/watch?v=pjl8pK7x24w

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aston Kutcher blows lid on pizzagate

Reminder that he's married to a Jewess.

"The 39-year-old actor is the co-founder of Thorn, a tech organization aimed at fighting child sexual exploitation"

Or he is paid to shill and misdirect. Sam Hyde even did a video on Kutcher shilling for (((Intel))) targetting artists.

How are Intel connected?

Could it simply be he shills for Intel simply for money?

This gon be some smokescreen sheeeit but you never know, he could always be ready to change his life in and throw Hollywood under the bus he won't he's a former male model and most likely been slavebotted a while back now, I would bet this is just another one of those orgs that's actually doing the raping

Yea, likely. I'm not claiming Intel is involved in this in anyway. I'm just pointing out that Kutcher was sought out and accepted this sort of work which leads to having those sorts of connections. Hollywood would love a handsome face to lead the charge against child sex trafficking in any direction away from Hollywood, for example.

I'm sure we're all going to be enlightened by this (((Hollywood))) actor telling us a sob story while also virtue-signalling on some random off-topic shit.

From a 2011 article:

checked. he's just another paid actor to say some scripted words. nothing more.

So pedowood is getting one of their main poz pigs questioned?
Interesting.

OH fuck off America… You sick, sick assholes. Having a fucking B list, granny fucker on when you could have someone that KNOWS SOMETHING is so disgusting.

Yeah right, he was probably with Moore to fuck her children. This gimp is an insider for a reason. Probably because he lets old dudes jizz in his ass and face while spirit cooking someones kid.

I'm looking for a stream. Got no cable so I can't seem to watch on C-Span's website? Help!

Do try to be less retarded the next time you post.

nevermind I'm retarded. It's streaming on the site now.

Who woulda thought

I can already tell where this is going.

What's with the red X pin on the guy praising McCain?

Maybe I was wrong.

He would like lurking

(((BEN CARDIN)))
e nditmovement.com/
seems like an anti-slavery npo

He's a classic shill. Switches the topic from trafficking to "muh executive order"

Sure, let's be their new pimps.

No he's a faggot.

What would happen if he just said everything?

His death would only prove his position

On my phone, can't stream correctly.
Is kutcher grabbing attention and redirecting it to suffering niggers again? What is this, 1999?

What are you talking about, read the op. It's about human trafficking.

Why not just one regular sized bottle of water?

Sam Hyde was right!

Looking a little sweaty eh.

Totally not a harvesting front, you guise.

For what, crashing a plane and getting captured?

the girl behind him keeps smiling at his back

This woman on the right constantly nodding and smiling is so annoying.

FOSTER CARE IS A BREEDING GROUND FOR SEXUAL ABUSE

So… Is he actually dropping some redpills here? Or just shilling. I think this might make normies wake up a little.

she wants to jump him

*yawn*

If you're bored you could try masturbating to cartoons some more.

Can you be less obvious please?

skin is raw.

Alright nigger. Keep on the topic of child abuse.

"I'm Abraham Lincoln, gibbe moni"
- Ashton Kutcher Feb 15 2017

No redpills, just "please give me money"

Classic case of faggotry.

He did drop one about Foster Care. Which most normies dont even think about im sure.

NGO = money laundering operation

So what man. He's a Hollywood elite, he knows more about the subject of child trafficking than he let on. He's just another money hungry faggot.

Yeah was hoping for something more as well.

No mentions of the massive pedo busts so far.

those poor refugees

HOW, BITCH?

Holy shit that picture is horrendous

Dibs

of course they turn a panel on human trafficking into "no borders no nations" bullshit

OK FUCK THIS

Most likely.

Yes yes we must bring all those VICTIMS to the states I'm sure they're not terrorists not one

That's clearly his future identifier for the concentration camps he just doesn't know it yet

for fuck's sake this isn't about refugees you stupid bitch, check your agenda

MY GOD THEY'RE GOING TO TRY TO PIN TRUMP AS PRO-TRAFFICKING WITH THIS

Apparently the red X pin is a target

What was it?

Uh yeah I'm not believing a word of this.

Why don't the real victims ever speak up? Once one goes dozen would follow. While I know they must be threatened serverely, surly they must still have an ace to grind with their sub-human tormentors

I see where your mind's at

THAT'S RRRRRRRAPE!

Lol, I just pictured him saying that in the stoner circle on That 70's Show.

NGOs and private sector.
AKA huge cash-grab

why?

PURPLE SHILL

sanction against countries not buying their private-sector technology

she sucks

Real victims have been speaking up forever. But they are silenced.
Everyone on this hearing is in on it.
I'm not joking, or LARPing

Refugees are good to take some organs from them
The ones that are the right age they keep as pets

archive.is/TROdU

archive.is/YKCJV

archive.is/RL6Il

archive.is/NYOZP

archive.is/RVFTn

archive.is/eVL08

This is from a post on a free Republic article last year for any who missed it.
archive.is/u4qjJ

Isnt it our job to amplify their distress call? Pizzagate is one thing but raising the alarm is another, how do we project honest calls for help?

Absolutely degenerate.
Burn it all down.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

lol I thought he was married to Demi Moore

You know there was a time before everything was on the internet, right?

Are they going down?

They're going down on that globalist dick.

Yea, typo. Meant to leave off the "e", you got what I meant.

Through real life, youtube, social media.
But the censoring is overwhelming
We are getting too close to catching them
They are trying at all costs to cover this up, using Glenn Beck to go to Haiti to supposedly bust the ring and save the children, when in reality they left the real culprits escape.

No. Not until Hillary, Petraeus, Pug Winokur, and the whole of DynCorp and most of congress and senate are hanged in public for everyone to see.
Watch the end of my mp4, you'll laugh maybe

What happened to her? She looks like a wood elf now

Ashton is total servant of kikes and wants to be a kike. He is very anti Trump.

This.

That could actally be a big reason he is speaking. Keep in mind she was a russian refugee who got into Pedowood at the age of 14. She says she claimed that she was older and thats how she got the role and by the time they found out it was too late.

There is a flipside to this however. Ashton Kutcher dated Mila when she was underage. This never came out until statute of limitations passed. I have mixed feelings on the matter. On one hand he had to be sexual with an underage kid he was told was legal anyways for the show so he was screwed either way, on the other he never had to go off character and do stuff with her.

I would look into the companies he's become an angel investor in rather than his pedowood connections. You'd be surprised what people turn a blind eye too when the cash is right and you live like a GOD.

Here are the list of companies he's investing in
@airbnb, @uber, @soundcloud, @houzz, @memsql , @square, @flipboard, @optimizely

Most are nothing to worry about that we know of and soundclod has been instrumental in holding evidence and not deleting it no matter how much people beg. But Square is some creepy shit and they are the ones trying to turn 4chan into dollar signs.

I honestly don't know what to make of this. Ashton might be disgusted and now that he's married his blackmail pedowood can't hold that over him, she may also want vengance as well.

I could hardly imagine him going to speak and say himan traficking is fake news.

Live any minute now

rabi storytime

RABBI NAMED HALEL

It's virtue signalling of some faggotry or another. What type? Who knows. However look into Johnny Gosch and the "rocking X" (might be exagerated though)

post a link idiot

did the rabbi tell him how baby peen tastes?

here faggot

Some of the financial ties to russian mafia that runs prostitution ring that do have underage girls….

But it's indirect and reaching. I think we all know Putin is no angel and has cut shady deals with shady people.

thank you retard

Tfw you are on set with Ashton and want to say something. Just an FYI Anons, there are those of us who work in Hollywood and can't wait for the truth to come out.

Fucking kill yourself. That's just as bad as working for a central bank.

Well if you want to redeem yourself and you are not larping, you better start puking out what you know. And it better be good

Is human trafficking became code word for Pedo Ring? Because if so we should really call it for what it is

Suicide whenever.

see

error day

CHOMO =CHILD MOLESTER

Sorry in Ohio prisons we call them CHOMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHOMO = CHILD MOLESTER

Sorry in Ohio prisons we call them CHOMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you mean he is a kike but he wants be a TopKike

Sounds like they scrambled and are trying to muddy the waters through disinfo and other shit to confuse, deflect, and try and make pizzagate arrests less effective to happen

when hollywood memes about human-trafficking, it's always for this kind of shit and not pizza. The last time I noticed them doing it, they were ramping up the syrian propaganda as well.

quite possible

Wait, wasn't this an Ashton Kucher thread and not a Donald Trump thread?

I MADE AN ERROR

FYI nobody gives a fuck unless you have something useful to share

Its a code word for moving human slaves around. Id guess the majority of them are children, and all the children are used for sex slavery. White children are the most valuable child sex slaves, as they come from important countries where people care about them… so human trafficking in white countries mostly means "white child sex slaves being moved around, bought and sold"

So yes, its much more disgusting when you actually have words that describe it fully.

That and also the shills have been shilling the pizza gate thread hard, and after the flynn shit and hillary's tweet, they were trying to raid and spread d&c through demoralization, concern, and defeatist shillposting. What's the next step in a kike's plan when something like human trifficking is coming to light and their source of income and bargains?
Make an "official" case and use it to spread disinfo and create confusion. It's a typical trick in the kike playbook.

For what its worth, combating Human Trafficking was one of the main issues outlined by Stephen Harper, and since his loss, not a peep has been said about it. I think Harper knew those muslims have sex slave rings in every city and simply lacked the evidence to shut them down without scattering them and putting them into hiding.

Canada has a human trafficking problem, thats for sure.

Anyone else hear the
SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY ALARM?

A few observations:

- The actor goes to give a testimony about the horrors of human trafficking and how he is personally disgusted and outraged. How do we know he is not just acting? I suspect he probably is. An actor is the perfect person to put on a face and tell a convincing false story - they do it for a living after all.

- I don't have a word for this, but this whole "let's investigate human trafficking" looks like a faux investigation. The number of kikes in the room is astounding, and the major contributors include (((Hollyjew))) actors, (((Google))), and compromised phaggot neocohen John McCain to name a few.

- The investigation looks like a diversion. "Hey, we're looking into it. Nothing for you to see here, move along." Meanwhile Woody Allen and other well-connected sexual perverts take this as a sign to get their houses in order in the event of a real investigation, or they take it as a sign that real investigation has been thwarted so they are safe.

I mean,
DOESN'T SOMETHING SEEM A LITTLE OFF?

Yep. See Glenn Beck's tweets on superbowl night
#superbowlrescue
Glenn Beck is CIA

(polite sage)
Oops my formatting sucks. Also keep in mind that this is a tens-of-billions-annually industry, and it sells the unpurchaseable. Who craves such things? The ultra-wealthy for whom money is no object.

She is also demanding that their kids be raised jewish.

Fake or not, it can be used to show normies that human traffiking IS a thing, then the next logical step if exposing them to #Pizzagate.

It would only be horrible if they dismissed the accusation as paranoia, then the shills in the normie sphere can validate the human trafficking as a hoax.
Another negative tactic would this case going well and then Ashton goes crazy or something and stains the whole investigation with his name.

That's where the problem of infantilization in America comes from. If she was 17 she was NOT a fucking kid

this smells like Kony2012 2.0.

Glenn Beck needs to die, but I hope he'll be one of the many dragged off during the pizza arrests. But trying to invalidate the child and human trafficking through shit or make it "boring we've gone through this again and again" seems like the course of action they're trying to take. This could also end up being a dog whistle for the actual pedos as a warning to get shit together, get out, and/or purge the evidence. It reminds me of NASA calling for hackers to come and save their shit because their information was being purged. Could be related or totally unrelated. But if it's related, what would NASA have that (((they))) would want purged off their systems?

Pizzagate would have been enough of a dog-whistle. Not sure on their level of opsec but it has to be better than those gays on tribe.com that openly brag about raping and sharing and impregnating their children.

Also, I haven't studied it formally yet, but NASA is more Occult than actual Space knowledge from what I've heard in my circles. So it goes without saying they are knee-deep in child poontang and sacrifices.

Everyone involved in this needs to die.
The problem is they Browstoned everyone.

The Refugee crisis in the new Kony2012, except this time the African children are being "rescued" in White People's homes.

thanks for the update, I haven't kept up with pizzagate because my own efforts fell flat. But with CREW on the scene, one of the people I was looking into may be relevant again.

yep

or directly owned by jews, if he's a degenerate didn't he used to be a druggie? all it takes is to get him fucked up in the same room with a kid and a camera.

Even 'human trafficking' is their chosen buzzword. Everything they do on the topic get's media attention and they can put whatever face on it they want. It may be to push for immigration to keep the traffickers from being in demand, it may be to sway the Christian normie crowd who this stuff is frequently aimed at. It may be to put the light on teenage prostitution and not the babyrapers

fuck, I never heard about that one. DOTR

It wouldn't surprise me if NASA had satellite data of their hideouts and trade routes they want purged.

didn't mean to sage

You just have to go on craigslist gigs to find human traffickers and rapists.

No, for singing like a birdie once captured, giving all the intel the enemy could ever hope to get from a POW with no effort, and then accusing his own teammates of treason and imprisoning them because they knew about his wormy cowardly ways.

You are correct. She was 14.

So I've heard. Hence the existance of Blind Items. I'm not gonna grill you as a LARPer cause I don't really care and you are never gonna deliver if you are real for safety. I will ask this you to 'LARP' the following answers:

If you are a larper, larp me a good one.

TFW craiglist gets rid of 18+ year old hookers, but lets niggas human traffic in code.

Yeah bullshit. I know people in Las Alamos and who worked for NASA. Unless they are wasting government money to fake experiments and hire super intellegent people as a cover for inner circle occult shit… You are a lunatic.

Oh and unless they are put under threat of death and they keep it super secret non disparagement clause while secretly bitching to me about certain shit in their jobs, I have a hard time believing that.

SHOO SHOO JEW CREW

Source? I believe you, but I want to see it.

You are right, NASA is 100% occult and everyone who works there sacrafices chickens to Moloch and never tells anyone about the "classifies" secret lucifer experiments.

Thank you Vigalent Christian Mario, I hope your herpes gets better.

http:/ /www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/12/backpage-com-closes-adult-ads-probes-alleged-sex-trafficking/

https:/ /www.ksl.com/?sid=40638726&nid=148

Take a look at this pic and article
I don't use craigslist but with this type of articles you can probably cross reference stuff to craigslist if you know the keywords.
It's all about the organs
Pedophilia is just the topping
archive.is/NEf4r

the supposedly underage fag shit sounds more damning than pigtails and braces, but I wouldn't be surprised if sheen was into the real thing

The experiments don't need to be fake, just the public face whereas the real deal is behind closed doors. This is expected by our governments now. It's not hard to look busy in the government sector, it's their specialty. Hell, just look at The War on Drugs they completely orchestrate for untraceable black money.

The people in these higher circles are under death threats. The lower ones are not since people won't take them seriously, just another tin-foil. People who are removed are marked in manners to inform the cops not to investigate, such as 13 bullet wounds.

Don't forget they hired Stanley Kubric to help them film the fake moon-landing and then he died 3 days after unveiling his Eye Wide Shut movie after the whole ordeal.

She is so fucking disgusting.

You're fucking retarded.

I'm a set medic and i already paid my dues as a first responder. Now I give band aids to the "talent"

Implying I'm an actor.

Lol apparently If you say you work in Hollywood yall give a fuck…

There's nothing to deliver here Anons cuz I'm not trying to lose my job. I just wanted to say not everyone who works on the set of a commercial or TV or movie is a pedo. We're people, we do jobs, and most of us hate Jews lol. At least the grips and the electricians are more conservative/ in touch with reality

Kubrick died before Eyes Wide Shut was finished, he didn't live to see the premiere.
And he allegedly said on set:
Hitler was right

This faggot will just talk about some pulpy, faggy national geographic tier feelings heavy pseudo story that Demi Moore drilled into his head, then he'lol wrap it up with a thing about how "trumps divisive policies are strengthening human traffickers". Kek if people were expecting some actual salient information.

Spill the beans, faggot.

I figured. I thought fishy shit was going on in Hati after the earthquake for a while. Seems they are going the native american route, using the WHOLE ANIMAL.

Anyone else remember the Rabis who were caught selling human organs on the black market?

Report explicetly says underage boys. Explicitly states ages around 9 to 14. Explicitly states he made vague hitman threats if she crossed him. And that he would ruin her career.

I haven't seen much Denise Richards since the divorce. I would like to though, bitch is hot as fuck and did an amazing 3way scene in wild things.

Don't have to say what you did on the show, but you have made it clear you were on set. Any other shit we should know about people of that 70's show? Any weird stuff with laura prepon scientology shit or other rumors amogst people?

You aint gotta give your fuckin GPS cordinates and time of date, just humor us. Larp or not it should be entertaining.

i worked on set as well, and when we had extra tape after filming that 70's show the jews upstairs would force us to make pornos because they didnt want to waste the film. if you watch the scene cuts you can see where they spliced in the orgy, when tommy chong started on set it got even weirder. but i don't want to get myself in trouble so im not gonna say anymore.

Have a (you) for Kubrick, user.

Don't go into detail, if this is a larp its fun. Self Preserve, but give a trail….

Answer this:
I'm familiar with C list actresses going into 'escorting' when they are past their prime but not ugly as fuck… So I do wanna ask
And finally, assuming you know people who know people who do the scene splicing shit and not that you have anything to do with the process yourself because you could be any multitude of different jobs heard the scene splicing rumor from any multitude of editors/directors/grips/soundguys/cateringpeople/litterally any other job than the actor….

Hollywood actors OD and get accident'd all the time for getting too close to spilling the beans on anything. Ashton probably cares about his fam more than bringing light to a subject that would have the peasants calling for his head because he didn't speak up sooner.

heiled

If you don't mind my asking, what happened with Rescuers Down Under?

hadn't seen that, just the descriptions of the report
>did an amazing 3way scene in wild things.
haven't seen that either

Reminder that Ashton Kutcher had a gf who was murdered by suspected serial killer spic Michael Gargiulo. in 1998 Kutcher was supposed to take her to a Grammy party but she never answered the door. He looked in the window and saw a huge red spill he figured was wine, and then fucked off. Took the cops 10 years to catch this Hollywood Ripper. Very interesting I think.

he had the wrong movie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rescuers#Controversy

Pedowood is finally coming down completely isn't it? Those 400 and something arrests in cali gave me a good feeling but ultimately proved to be fruitless in the grand scheme of things. Maybe the kikes behind the curtain will finally get what's coming to them.

Reminded me of this Chris Brown album cover,
Chris Brown obviously a victim of sexual abuse.
But it's not exactly the same X.

did you make this? the wording doesn't make sense. your shit's all fucked up and you sound retarded

Actually I think I found what it's supposed to be:
freedomcenter.org/voice/it-end-it-so-what-can-i-do

We have to dig deeper lads

Kutcher is ZOG kabbalist cabal puppet.
He might even personally care but the fact he hasn't mentioned any of the massive arrests that have taken place in just the past several weeks indicates he's not allowed to speak/intentionally misdirecting/MKd to have complete blind spots & is shillin for shekels to feed a front org.

Chris Brown actually was raped, he said he lost his virginity through forced sex when he was like 11 or some shit. I'm sure that's not what his red X is about though, it's prob some self-pitying statement

THAT ASS… is so no there wow

Related to the red string bracelet we see in Kutchers younger picks?

Inverted kike mark in blood on the doorways in Egypt?

MELCH!? IZ DAT YEW?

One problem with organ harvesting is that you often have to kill the donor.

However, there is another thing that can be donated over and over again: Blood. It has been shown that giving transfusions of young peoples' blood improves memory function and health. Hell, even (((NPR))) did a special on this a few months ago - probably trying to normalize it before the cat gets out of the bag with all of the rich elites partaking in this forbidden fruit that is also the fountain of youth. It is totally plausible that these children are being handed out to old kikes who, like vampires, feast on their blood to stay alive.

This has to be happening. I wish we could prove it somehow and catch a few rich elites. One Holla Forumsack said that, when you receive a blood transfusion, there are some residual genetic markers that persist. So that could be one way to prove that someone received transfusions, and could possibly be traced back to individuals if those genetic markers are unambiguous. However, there is still plausible deniability because people receive blood during surgery, etc. And you have the problem of actually collecting a rich elite's blood which could be difficult.

Any ideas about how we could check for elites blood doping with the fresh blood of children?

kutcher is rich as fuck. hes made more money investing than acting…

hes involved in lots of tech companies, i think he was on shark tank too

#Gendefluid be like

Jeez what an ugly kikess.

lol, that's the meme a stealthy femanon posted near the He Will Not Divide Us live-stream cam and made libhshits flip-out trying to peel it off. This was during Sam Hyde's visit.

Reminder to you and others as a point of interest that there's an old jewish ritual constantly going down known as the Blood Passover ritual. It's where the origins of the child saints came in, because they were made saintly to spite the kikes that kidnapped them, tortured them, and then proceeded to drain them of their blood and kill them.

enjoy your ban, cuckchan.

also reported for cuckchan

Man, if you could catch a kike red-handed, with blood and abuse, the whole shebang, I wonder how much public outcry would that generate.

Sometimes you think that the Inquisition of old was onto something and that Jews did get expelled for a reason.

Ashton was also married to demi moore before wasn't he?

It wouldn't surprise me if she too was part of the whole pedo thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjl8pK7x24w

Tribe.net, and its still in the google cache due to no robots.txt. Google Tribe.net pedo meth and have a bucket handy for mass vomiting.

The scenario goes like this:
Most of the time the kid dies here, but sometimes:
If the kid accepts he lives and becomes a tool of his abusers for the rest of his life
Refuse and die

You can't speak if you're dead. And if you're an abuser yourself you wouldn't want to either. The whole thing is momentously fucked up.

The Catholic Church scenario is the one most people are familiar with, but that wasn't institutionalized and weaponized child abuse as much as it was covered up and tacitly ignored child abuse. Different model.

Not to mention he brags about his "web crawler software" used to "fight human trafficking especially on the deep web" Kutcher is going to try to steer the pedogate conversation to an attempt to censor the web to "fight human trafficking" when web censorship only inhibits open source investigations like Pizzagate and web censorship means a lot of these perpretrators will be obfuscated permanently.

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/38vwzx/why_is_dan_schneider_being_refered_to_as_a/

This site in fact had a whole thread dedicated to the whole scandalous occurring going on regarding this, swept under the rug, giving a brief overview of the events thought the last millennium that coincide with the time of the festivals of there's.

It gotten so common at one point it was pretty common knowledge in places like Bavaria and was of the reasons the deportations were so frequent during the middle ages. In response the term blood libel was used to counter this that has gained traction in a world when the press is firmly under their control.

The historical recordings stopped after the close of WW2 at the same time of hanging someone for simply publishing it to children in his nation state. Go figure.

On the issue of human trafficking, I'm sure everyone has heard of it by now the trade after all is the oldest profession as the primary motivation of kidnapping indiscriminately, regardless of age. What people don't understand is it reaches such high places and predominance of going for women in Eastern Europe more than anywhere in any other region in ever increasing numbers since the breakup of the Soviet Union.

The figures which the masses are oblivious are astounding: It is said a 1/4M are trafficked from that region every given year with more than 500,000 Ukrainians forced into the trade in just one decade. In a country of just 45M with an growing ageing population due to a low fertility rate of around 1.3 of which the main demographic age group is 18-30 girls shows it getting out of hand on a prodigious scale. Odessa on the coast of the Black sea proving to be the epicentre of young women lured away from their country with a whole host of false pretences used for this purpose.

And as we all know the most traditional and feminine women of our kind generally are from places such as Ukraine that haven't been engulfed with a constant barrage of feminist propaganda to the same degree as the West. No where else would you see women in large numbers wearing traditional garb whilst paying respects to the sacrifices of the likes of the Waffen SS as they do in places like in Estonia and Ukraine.

With just 2% of the Caucasian population of child bearing age and the best of the best being put into this filthy business makes you put things into perspective and makes you see how bad the situation really is.

That woman on the right can barely contain her horny feeling for his ass

nice digits

The darkest parts of the world revolve around muh dick, typically accompanied by brutalizing females (flesh and bone ones or fictional depictions). You'll see it just about everywhere, kind of like looking behind the curtain of something shady you will pretty much always find at least one jew involved. Well, when it comes to people who live awful lives there is almost always sexual deviancy (prostitution, porn, etc.) involved. Chastity is among the greatest virtues for this reason and here in modern times people mock it.

Things are absolutely flipped upside down.

You might as well spit it out, faggot. You already said you were a set medic and on set with Kutcher. I think that's enough evidence they need to root the user out.