This cuck is the dictionary definition of why women's voting rights were a mistake

This cuck is the dictionary definition of why women's voting rights were a mistake.

I swear if Harrison Ford or Channing Tatum for president he will have the majority women's vote. Where if (insert attractive actress's name) ran, men wouldn't just blindly vote with their dicks.

Everyone who fucked his mom voted, and thus he got the majority.

For women it's feels over reals. I know far to many people who voted for him because he looked hot. of course they were all men

Not all women love faggots. Remember that 60% of American women voted for the Don over one of their own. I agree women shouldn't be allowed to vote, but not necessarily because they vote for faggots like True-cuck. They chose a guy with an orange face and weird hair over one of their own vaginas.
>>>/r9k/

Who the fuck would actually believe this?

Who is that wannabe pretty boy trying to impress? Bet he's never been in a fight his whole life.

Gas The Women
Sex War Now

birth control does wierd things to women

He is not that attractive. He has an ectomorphic body with little muscle mass and no (natural or gym-created) v-shape torso.

V-shape torso accounts for a massive proportion of bodily attractiveness.

I'm assuming you're basing this off the fact that he's still alive? That's a good way to tell.

Somatypes aren't real you dumb faggot.

Body structure is.

Ectomorph is a convenient archetype for describing someone.

Is he not skinny with no v-shape torso? Guess what, a word to describe that is called ectomorph. One word vs a whole sentence is much more convenient.

Jesus H Christ…is this a cringe thread? I mean who took that fucking picture and said oh,that's a good one,let's go with that one.

(Queqec)
Lots of people, the CBC reporters were shilling for his "good hair" during the election.

He won a boxing match against some other cuck politician, actually. It was really embarrassing stuff for both of them.

they aren't actually attracted to him in the classic sense, they're attracted to their own daydreams of being able to rest their feet on the shoulders of some yes-dear-momma's-boy-pushover. classic case of "careful what you wish for"

Just because it looks like what a given somatype is supposed to look like does not mean it's worth calling it that because it implies that somatypes are real or that his body is so limited/benefitted by the given somatype that is 'real'. He's a DYEL cuckfaggot, so are you, that's the proper way to call someone out.

It was for charity, not real. Probably let Cuckdeau win to show that he has a masculine side that's not always apparent when he's fucking boys in the streets of all the gay pride parades I pay for him to visit.

Wait…
Everyone knows women latch on to cucks, but moisten over dominant types. Imagine Donald Trump's personality with Aryan looks.
I hope one of you /fit/ dudes already thought of this and is working on 2018

That's for the best, honestly.

Ayy fucking lmao.

Is this a real pic of him? Does he real have a fucking indian tribal tattoo?

He looks like he is gonna fall apart on that picture.

Trudeau is a stooge, the liberal party are exactly like the democrats in your country, the person who gets elected just takes orders from the higher ups. After Harper the anti-conservative sentiment was crazy. Canadian politics seems to lag behind America's by 5 or so years, he is the sharp pivot to progressive gay rights and cosmopolitan globalism and shiet like you had in 08.
I don't like the guy, but I am putting down a bet on O'Leary for 2019 as soon as possible. It's obvious he will win, even if some of his policies are shit. I watched the PC debate and he btfo everyone.

/lefypol/ likes him kek

I want this dumbfposter to leave.

So you mean he won a staged PR-Stunt for the cameras…

So if a faggot walks around in a dress and thinks he should have been born with a cunt, it's easier to just call him, her, right? Explaining transsexuals in detail takes too long and it is close enough, right?

Fuck off. Words mean something and lazy fucking millennials like you are the reason language has been abused and manipulated for the let's use.

Call a faggot a faggot. Faggot.

Fucking phone.

*left's

I sometimes forget what a bunch of faggots they are. Thanks for reminding me.

married men who give their wife the dick on the regular and have made her a mother don't have this problem.

This was the guy elected President the year women got the vote. I think you might be confusing "women's vote" with "faggot vote". Women don't vote for men like Trudeau. Faggots do.

Don't lie, user. 51% of white women voted for the emperor, most subhuman women didn't - pretty hard to reach 60% in there.

I've seen a couple of people running around with that lie. Are they retarded?

I hope that cuckservative doesn't win, but this country is pretty much dead as it is

Most of that 51% are likely married older woman too who voted like their husband. I'm willing to that the gap is much higher if you compare white millennial men to white millennial women

Well how about we make a good start here and you explain what's wrong with somatypes.

Weak cucks are only elected when the public is convinced they're not needed. Shelter women and they lust after artists. Show them the true nature of reality and they want a warrior. The media keeps Westerners in a constant state of ignorance about the savagery committed in the world, in turn both sexes are weakened.

Trump exposed the world for what it is, bypassing the media and their false narratives. What was real could not be unseen, women are incredibly sensitive to perceptions of dange, women are our greatest ally. The media is our enemy.

Women are taught that the danger to them comes from white men. The whole election was like a referendum on what is more dangerous, strong white men or Muslims, Mexicans and Chinks. Trump's election has proven that women do not believe in the media's false reality. Those who do are merely the victims of unlimited, ever-present media propaganda.

This anti-women's vote shit is only espoused by those who do not understand women. There IS a rape culture, it's perpetuated by the media who want the country flooded with the dark-skinned predators that flooded into Europe last year. Women's minds are being assaulted and that leads to their bodily assault. Show them the raw danger and they beg you to lead them.

54% of white women voted for Trump and it'll be higher next time

go back to your MGTOW sub-Reddit

(checked)