Potential Pope says 'Muslims want to eradicate Christianity'

Who else is ready for the next pope?

Other urls found in this thread:

polchan.xyz/pol/res/694.html
archive.is/ld1GJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Peter the Roman may well be the last pope user.

bring back hitlers youth nazi pope Ratzinger
and bring back the nazi gold too while you're at it!

bretty old
also what's a pope? is it like a middleman to god?

Forgot the link.
www.express .co.uk/news/world/710293/Austrian-Cardinal-Christianity-says-Muslims-will-take-over-Europe

He's the head of the Catholic Church.

They literally pick their Pope by the colour of some smoke.

No, they burn different things to signal whether or not a new Pope has been chosen.

Schoenborn is usually a typical pro-asylum Catholic sellout but occasionally he comes up with something like this.

The pope is supposed to be some sort of personification of god. The pope also has access to god and some followers of the catholic church consider the words of the pope to be the words of god, since they have a connection

What the Pope preaches and what he actually practices are two entirely different things ut seems.

I think you mean Satan

The pope is the antichrist

DEUS VULT!

It is the jews that want to eradicate both Christianity and Islam.

It won't matter. Euros didn't become atheist because the church fucked up, they became atheist and liberal because that's what they want. You can put the most baddass pope on the planet in the chair, and apart from a few pol/acks, nobody is going to join up.

Do you really think Swedes are going to become christian again?

The pope has always been a joke. The only reason anyone is even paying attention to the pope today is because he agrees with normies politically.
He's important today because he pushes mass migration and faggotry and the MSM happens to agree with him. You put in a pope with some balls and he will be as irrelevant as he's always been. The days of having a conservative pope are over. Catholic Church recognizes that doing what the Jews want is worth Shekels and relevance. The Catholic Church is over.

Article is from september 14th 2016 which has been discussed a dozen times and brought in many discussions in threads
Another slide thread

ITS JUSTTHE JEWS SHILLING FOR THEIR WW3 WITH MUSLIMS VS CHRISTIANS AGAIN. THEY DO THIS EVERY OPPERTUNITY THEY CAN TO DISTRACT US FROM ISRSELS CRIMES AND THE JEWISH SUBVERSION OF OUR WORLD

NEVAAAR

I know how the papal elections work from watching Eurotrip you dumb fuck, what's your excuse?

You don't say?

alrite so lets not say anything bad about the muslims and they rapes in the mean time
k

The Pope is literally whomever the College of Cardinals choose. Anyone can be selected, doesn't even have to be ordained.

Thus I am a potential Pope as well.

You forgot the long-standing tradition of the college of cardinals elevating one of their own, user.

How fucking stupid do you need to be to actually believe this? This is beyond mental retardation, not even a nigger could come up with this

Niggers believe melanin transforms sunlight into intelligence.

And that's still less braindead than thinking they actually throw random shit on a fire and then LOL THIS GUY IS POPE CUZ OF THE COLOR XDDDD

That doesn't look at all like what's happening back there.

This has to be a falseflag, nobody is this stupid.

oh, it is.
people know it, too.
it's just bait, too delicious to pass on.

They need to look for smoke that's a little more orange next time.

If kike mods go full shut it down you know where to go to have real free speech

polchan.xyz/pol/res/694.html

Reported, kike.

the whole papacy thing is heresy since its conception, its against the bible.
not even the orthodox church believe that crap

This is my main issue with modern day Christians even the "based" ones seem almost completely incapable of looking at things through a racial lens. This guy is definitely a step up from the average church official but he still wouldn't dare to call out the actual issue. The real problem is non white immigration to the west, I couldn't give a shit what religion they follow the issue is their race.

Still it's nice to see at least one church official call out mudslimes I suppose.

Jidf in this thread

Get him the funds to raise a new Army, Vatican III Deus Vult.

Good Goy

Still wishing this guy was Pope.

Most spics and other non whites are catholic which is why they tend not to draw racial lines.

Every time. Must be nice getting to LARP as the final boss of a Final Fantasy game for a living.

remind me again why Jews were allowed to participate in the arabic slave trade, whereas christians were not?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm…..what could it mean?

MUSLIMS AND JEWS ARE FUCKING ALLIES YOU RETARD

Somewhat related:

https: //www.change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

But they literally admit this?

Jesus Christ, St. Malachy was right all along.

Have you been living under a rock? Muslims want the entire world to submit to Islam. The mudslime religion by its very construction cannot co-exist as an equal with another religion.

/ourpope/

Quality infographic.

Here's hoping 2017 gives us a Pius XIII

DEUS VULT

DEUS VULT

Kek is Iesous' Second Coming

archive.is/ld1GJ

VATICAN'S CATHOLIC CUCK DOES IT AGAIN

MUH EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES.

Tell that to the cartel leaders who got rich and are still going around beheading people.

Who else /lutheran/ here?

The next Battle of Vienna will give us an even more supreme edible effigy than the Croissant; time to root out the Masonic shekel grubbing cabal from the Apostolic Church

"Muh Dispensationalism" indicates the Protestant's heretically autistic insistence on sola scriptura; ignore and excommunicate.

catholicism is roman/kike imperialism rebranded

Stop bumping a goonsquad thread

right

trs

Dude weed lmamen

you have to be a Cardinal. But if the Cardinals choose you for some reason, there would be no law stopping. But there is unwritten law you have to be a Cardinal first.

Independent Confessional Lutheran here. The denominations are a bit too cucked for me right now with muh universal justification, but I have hope for 2/3 of WELS and 1/2 of LCMS. WELS is uncucking from their lesbian NIV this year.

Me too, except replace the self loathing suicidal cuckstianity with natural healthy ethnic identity and traditions so that Whites aren't sitting ducks to jews jewing nor push overs to muds or anyone else. Aware of the score, aka knowing who you are and everyone else and can't be dicked around as has been done.