40 African Youths literally carry out mass RAID of white Australians at Music Festival

FESTIVAL goers in Melbourne's west were punched and kicked, and had phones, wallets and bags stolen, as a gang of up to 40 youths terrorised an event in Melbourne's west on Saturday night.

Crowds at the Summersault Festival in Caroline Springs estimated about 30 to 40 teenagers went on a rampage through the event grounds about 10pm, as families gathered to watch the fireworks.

fraser coastchronicle.com.au/news/people-bashed-robbed-gang-youths-music-festival/3142701/

Pauline Hanson wants to deport these people

ne ws.com.au/national/politics/round-them-up-and-get-them-out-pauline-hanson-calls-for-deportation-of-african-gan g-members/news-story/13b84d2c264d96835e0833261e28c116

Aus elections soon

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dPAr4
archive.fo/bvge0
facebook.com/summersaultcarolinesprings/posts/974796125990300
amazon.com/My-Traitors-Heart-African-Conscience/dp/0802136842
sahistory.org.za/sites/default/files/file uploads /malan_rian_my_traitors_heartbook4you.org_.txt
archive.org/details/WhiteManThinkAgain
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-1111112914289
emnbelgium.be/publication/report-norwegian-welfare-and-migration-committee
amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf
spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8492822/Denmarks-immigration-laws-save-country-6-billion.html
mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
books.google.com/books?id=zqMCc37dW1kC&pg=PA129
books.google.com/books?id=ZyAt3T1V4EcC&pg=PT97
books.google.com/books?id=TmlGzr4s0uMC&pg=PA16
youtube.com/watch?v=DO1vQHHgjmk
youtube.com/watch?v=bG77qpLi4oc
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/norway-90-of-all-violent-rapes-in-oslo-committed-by-muslims/
politi.no/vedlegg/lokale_vedlegg/oslo/Vedlegg_1309.pdf
wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good riddance. Festivals are only for the most degenerate normiescum there is. The people who attend that are either dudeweed unemployed faggots, Starbucks hipsters and dumb sluts who have sucked hundreds of cocks. These people are the absolute cancer of society. Given that it's fucking Melbourne it's even more likely that it was people who have voted for nigger immigration who got enriched.

Thid. I can't imagine a more cucked region on the globe. That being said one must seriously begin to question if Kek has willed the worldwide awakening to the false song of globalism and immigration not limited to kikery and niggerism's effect upon white society. It seems like every day whether it's German or the UK or Sweden or The Netherlands or France or somewhere there is some event which occurs that tell the working men and women that these policies are going to destroy their children's future.

there's that (((american media))) euphemism again

haven't heard that word since last week in some other story

This is good.

Melbourne is poz central. A rampaging herd of wild niggers is going to red-pill a lot of people.

I've got about five jews per cubic meter and there's four in the oven
(with your name on it)

Since this is Holla Forums I guess I;ll counter-aruge anyway.
It may be a slutfest and normie central,, however, degenerate, it is not.
Sluts may be sluts, but at least they're not fags and dykes. Also the camraderie outweighs the normie-ness by a long shot. I could go on but you don't really deserve the (1) anyway. Not to mention the ""Least Rare"" pepe and jewgle image. Kinda like CTR Crew autism.

amirite?

Due to the lack of archives I didn't read the original article but I must say, for anyone to punch a 58 year old man they're obviously a coward to begin with.

You do know that Melbournians have a reputation as hipster dink faggots who vote for the Green Party, right? Sure, Melbourne might be less pozzed than Sydney, but not by much.

Also, I lived in Sunshine where Apex started; the place is a multicultural shithole that used to be mainly Eastern European back from the mid 20th century, but is now a little Sudan. Even the chinks and charlies hate them.

The legacy of slavery and Jim Crow is to blame.

As someone who has attended a few when I was 18-20, I can say that 90% of people there are the worst scum imaginable. The degeneracy levels might not be on pride parade levels but they're pretty damn close. Imagine tens of thousands of dumb, immature normie scum who talk about peace and love while being drunk and high off their asses.

archive.is/dPAr4

Depends on what festivals.
When its 99% white people, with a great brotherly atmosphere and zero violence, it can be a redpilling experience.
Even the degenerate normies get a taste of what NO diversity feels like.

If I had a traitor and an enemy in front of me and only one bullet, I'd shoot the traitor. Ideally napalm should have been dropped on the whole thing, frying niggers and drugged out burnouts alike but we're not really at that stage yet with our resources.

Great summer event to get set upon by a gang of marauding niggers

Video.

You're misrepresenting this event. From the OP.

And see:

(checked)

This type of thing happens all the time at summer fairs in the USA. Said to see cultural enrichment come to Australia.

wnd.com/2014/02/black-attackers-leave-trail-of-beatings-vandalism/

what fucking sucks is back in my grandfathers day the men would have pulled out pistols and shot these fuckers to death, now we rely upon the police and they are worth a shit.
Why countries in the EU, Australia, Canada WANT to import shitskins defies logic.
I think it's because feminist in government want the black cock. That's what it boils down too.

Nice try at derailment. This is a family event.

Sydney's shit but Melbourne seems to be turning into Mogadishu fast

That's a ridiculous thing to say. Leftists in these countries are true believers in the value of diversity and believe all racial conflicts in the USA are the result of irrational, mean white people. They're under the impression that if they're nice to these third worlders everything will work out for the better.

archive.is/tVU3v

Not only this, but their logic is absolutely pants on head retarded and suicidal.

>not like "Oh, white people can be mean" but more like these people are the devil sort of bad
>I took my love and I took it down, climbed a mountain then I turned around, and I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, well the landslide brought me down…

This is where Straya has to set a precedent and deport these mongs. Otherwise it will just continue

Melbourne is a shit hole anyway.

It is almost cali-tier

Maybe at a klan rally, broseph. festivals are normiescum slutwalks and guys onyl there for the tits and weed.

"YOUTHS"

Sure.

AYO HOL UP! THEY DIN DU NUFFIN N SHHEEEIIT!

Why don't we just lynch them?

Melbourne IS Cali-Tier. I came from the N.T for work and can't believe the amount of emasculate drug fucked dirty hipsters live there. I may be a bush pig but at least I ain't a melburnian faggot.

Wew, so much D&C ITT.

Maybe not in US. In Europe.
Degenerate percentage around 35%, but I can handle that when they are white.

You can take the nigger out of Africa…

good. the african youths were cleaners.

It's because while K people were out in WWII dieing all the r's that stayed behind and didn't die infiltrated the government and media and business and education turning those institutions against their rightful betters, the K's.

They want to be beaten and put into niqabs?

Wow so intolerant!

Rope controls laws

Also we still would, but we have no guns now.

You can't teach a nigger to hate watermelon, but you can teach him to say please

Exactly. We need to start talking to friends (remember to turn off phones :^) )

bump

What?

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/

See: Evolutionary Psychology

Looking for a good book that describes the atrocities of Nelson Mandela etc, something about South Africa and the terrorist campaign waged against the white government. Dont want to make my own thread, and book threads get nuked as far as I know. Anyone know of a good one?

Dey gud boys. Dey dindu nuffin.

I hate niggers.

oh you mean, normal people?

well, he said normie scum

Last time I went to Melbourne every guy was wearing a woman's suit. Some even had subtle floral designs. All of them look like Blockhead Joe. If this turns into a race war, it's not looking good for the cucks.

Well aussies, you better get used to it now, it's one of the symptoms of the so called diversity.
Here in huezil, we call that behaviour "arrastão" (there's no translation for this word in anglospeak) which is pretty common in Rio de Janeiro beaches when the favela monkeys decides to rob random people sunbathing or playing in the beach.

Pic very related

If you ever get chased by Ferrarl niggers at the beach just run into the water as niggers can't swim

I swear, something sure has gotten into young people these days.

Alright, what kind of whip should I get? I don't want to kill the niggers right away.

Why the fuck don't we deport them into the ocean? The locals will not put up with that shit.

i wonder why they dont try this shit in sydney….

Yeah there is, you transgendered mutt

Because diversity is our strength goy! It's also because they outnumber the locals 10:1. You'd basically need nerve gas at this point to drive them away

its because you're a bunch of pissants

Melbourne needs to be annexed fuck it, the whole of Victoria. Sad!

We have nerve gas! We also have the antidote to nerve gas!

Agreeing here, I used to work as stage technician and the amount of times I got offered a blowjob to get in early or see a glimpse of a "star" backstage by 13-20year old sluts is ridiculous

dude no way in fuck is a festival a redpilling experience. The entire point of a music festival is hedonistic, go back to fucking reddit and stop using the word redpill because you have a skewed understanding of that word.

Oh yeah sure, chimpout works, I forgot americans also have the same problem when a 'dindu nuffin' is killed by the police or when a hurricane devastates a dindu infested city.

You're not in good company, chad.

They're the same everywhere. Why is it tolerated?

police stand in the way of the public enforcing it's will

wtf are you talking about, elections were last year.

Australia has a long tradition of beating the shit out of refugees, these 'youths' are only rampaging in rich neighbourhoods because they get the shit kicked out of them were regular people live.

They have learned their lesson and expressly target the hipster areas of Melbourne now. It's funny to watch these upper middle class people get angry at police for not doing enough, based on the past elections these morons are doing more to redpill the population than a thousand well thought out arguments about how integration doesn't work with PTSD African teens used to chopping off body parts and torturing people for sport.

Their parents can't control them because they all have 11 children each.

Because there is only way to deal with those savages, violence.
Beanbag rounds, tonfa strikes to the kidney, tasers, teargas or a good and old live ammuntion if things get too rough.

no one can control niggers, they are wild animals that need to be removed from the planet.
I wouldnt even try to preserve some of them in reserations because some dumb bitches and their cuck servants will let them out in their usual state of mental illness.

Besides maybe a handful of people, no one will hear if this because aus "media" is rank 1 in pozzed kikery

Australia is marvel comics

We imported these packs of them around the early 2000s and the crime rate from them has sky rocketed
Its no surprise at all and hardly ever gets any media coverage
Basically since the majority of the problem is in Melbourne ans Sydney its not gonna be covered
Leaving us "wasteland" people to deal with the ones in other states, i am quite lucky that where I live we did not really get many but Ive noticed a sharp groth in muslam with rag heads lately when in the past we would never have them anywhere near us

Basically fuck Melbourne and fuck lefties here, Pauline hanson is dumb as bricks but she is one of the few voices of reason on these issues and that is terrifying for what the future holds

why would the kikes nuke their diversity dumpsters? wouldn't they target areas that could cause far more damage to the white population?

Yeah no. How about chop them up into little bits and express mail them to the president of whatever nigger shithole they came from (if they are OP's related pic they are 100% Bantu sub-Sarahan niggers). Include a note that says the same will happen to every single nigger from his shithole that sets foot in Australia. Nigger problem solved.

All these jews/shabbos goys excusing nigger behavior cus "muh degenerates deserved it".

wow, this is what happens when you outsource your memes to H1-B pajeets who only know MS paint.

You're pretty right, they don't deserve it necessarily but they seem to need it.

I heard they had Biker gangs in Aussie Land. those are the niggers natural predator.

So was this the Australian siege?

Just ignore the cops already, and slaughter the scum. Or shoot the cops too. You no longer have anything left to lose.

this is some pretty good writing
sage for off-topic

Where am I implying that "Holla Forums is one person" you fucking retard.

It's called tough love. White liberals need first hand experience of what their suicidal policies actually do to society so they can hopefully wake up and change course.

And in the grand scheme of things it's better for one or two western nations to collapse due to (((liberal))) policies than all of them. The ones that fall will help redpill other white people.

Be honest user, wouldn't you sacrifice a country like Sweden if it meant saving the Western World?

I'm Norwegian, so no. I don't think we need to reach a total failed state before things can change in the " mass deportation and executions " department.
All that is needed is a leader, a person with power that has the will and want to persecute based on religion and race. inb4 muh waiting 4 hitler lol fgt
Nothing points toward that a european nation turning into a failed state would be a good thing other than to use as some talking point to already delusional liberals and various race traitors.
Being apathetic towards white people that are victims of non-white mass violence is not "tough love" it's defeatist cucking.

As opposed to what?
Figuratively raiding?

my sides

I dont think bikies are in melb due to it being a total sjw shit hole and no one to sell meth too i guess.
NSW/QLD have afew different gangs and yes id be very surprised if they tried that shit on abunch of gladiators kids at some pinga festival and their wasnt a mass killing of monkeys after

lady galadriel?

He's also the most well-dressed. Well we can see which nog is the CIA favourite.

NO FAGGOT
liberals don't learn. They are retarded. The only way we ever "redpill" them is to takeover ALL MSM/hollyjew/academia.

Until that day we fight. These said people we are fighting for are weak.
Most of them won't have the balls to stand up to us for their beloved diversity.

The few that do (antifa) you make an example of.

He probably just killed some charity worker

Arrastão
In English it would be dragging, or arraystan kek

I'm disappointed in you, user. There's only ONE real way to deal with them.

Are you from around Maitland?

Heard groups are surfacing against the poz though.
For every action there is a reaction, right?

hahahahaha I always knew there was convergence between Lolbergs and Antifas

it's happening all over Australia

Statist is common to anarchists. Antifa are "anarcho-communists".

They are polar opposites like communism and fascism
Saying they're similar is like saying muh communism is fascist, "horseshoe theory" bullshit

Yeah, nah, there are bikies down here, I see the Mongols riding around sometimes as well as Finks who didn't want to merge with them. There are Rebels MC down here as well.

Bikies aren't the same ones as old, I think these days they let anyone in and it isn't even really about motorbikes and mateship which kept non-whites out before.

Why are they calling the niggers "youths"?

Problem is, when you get a leader they get shot down by the rapefugees AND the white traitors.

Alnost better to have the two kill each other and rebuild from the ashes. That way you have one opposing force instead of two.

Mass redpills for the degenerates. One can estimate about 50% having some sort of response to it while the other are beyond redemption. It seems to vary what it takes to wake someone up fully though.

Among the degenerates there is always the person who just tags along because those are his only acquaintances. These are half-bright individuals who have the potential to wake up.

It seems that to the ones who won't listen to common sense, direct encounters with the mud is the only way to wake up.

Seeing these animals attack humans just puts me into an uncontrollable rage. I still haven't calmed down after doing a set of pullups. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh.

Difficult to gauge the reaction. The 'youths' appear to have upset a few people. A couple of comments clearly want to say niggers in place of 'gangs', but not very many.
archive.fo/bvge0
facebook.com/summersaultcarolinesprings/posts/974796125990300

Again, this was a family event. A nice tradition ruined by cultural enrichment.

I feel you, user. Same here. Nigger threads always double my pulse nut I must read through them. Can't ignore that shit.

I actually strongly recommend Rian Malan's book, "My Traitor's Heart."

amazon.com/My-Traitors-Heart-African-Conscience/dp/0802136842

The man who wrote it was actually a SADF draft-dodger and a liberal for most of his life, but all the same it's incredibly well-written and unflinchingly honest. As a South Africa 101 type book it is impossible to beat.

It goes into the more, uh let's say unpleasant activities that the liberation movement were involved in (burnings, bombings, torture and murder of political rivals, attacks on police, innocent whites) etc. in excruciating detail.

Rian Malan couldn't deal with the rough choices he would have had to make, so as he says himself he just chose the cowardly option and ran away.

In many ways, precisely because the man who wrote it was a liberal albeit doubting and still kind of is, it is a great book to give to relatives or friends who you would like to think more deeply about these things.

Actually the whole book is right here:

sahistory.org.za/sites/default/files/file uploads /malan_rian_my_traitors_heartbook4you.org_.txt

I think the more GTKRWN types here will reject it outright because he's not ideologically quite on the same page as most here, but I think you'll find it grows on you.

He's that rare kind of writer who really does understand all sides, and it's the rare kind of book which actually will make you understand how everyone from the NP leadership to the ANC to the liberal opposition to the "sellouts" actually felt and thought.

I give it 11/10

Appreciate it.

Some choice quotes:

The forbidden black, green, and gold colors of the outlawed African
National Congress were everywhere: on streaming flags, on banners, in
scarves, on lapel pins, and on the epaulets of the black marshals, who
looked like so many Che Guevaras in their black berets and khaki
fatigues. Inside, an army of young comrades was raising dust on the
floor of the stadium. They were dancing the toi, the township war
dance, running on the spot, their feet thundering in unison. They were
cradling imaginary mortars, bazookas, and AK-47s in their arms and
singing war songs about soldiers coming to free them. A tiny black
tyke led them through a call-and-response routine. In America, such a
boy would have been playing video games, but here he was already a
soldier, smiting the sky with his tiny fists, puffing out his child's
cheeks and howling, "Harrrrrrrrrrrrrr," in electrifying imitation of a
machine gun.

You'd have had to be dead of heart to remain unmoved by such a crowd,
by its passion and its sense of invincible righteousness. I was moved,
all right toward confusion.

Part of my heart was with them, but my own surname kept cropping up in
the chanted litany of those who would one day die. The reference was
to General Magnus Malan, minister of defense, but another song
broadened to include me. Its refrain ran, "Gibela pezul qwentblu
abatchela, Jabula mani shaya amaBunu' - "I climb up on the roof and
shout it out, my mother is happy when I hit a Boer." My heart always
sank when I heard that song.

I was still chatting with Pizzey when a column of black women rounded a
corner and bore down on us, dancing and singing their way toward the
funeral. This was the contingent of the United Woman's Congress. The
sisters were wearing uniforms and berets, jogging along in tight
formation. Running abreast of them was a gawky white girl, a student
by the look of her, wearing jeans and thick glasses, hair tied back in
a sensible bun. She was trying to insinuate herself into the packed
black ranks. She was smiling nervously, waving her fist in the sky,
and copying the black sisters' steps, but there was no room for her in
the formation. Pizzey and I turned to stare at her.

"Oh, baby," chuckled the CBS news correspondent, 'when the day comes,
you'll still be whitey."

When the day comes, you'll still be whitey. Here was a fine how do you
do. I was gifted by a vision of Dan Rather saying, "In South Africa,
some whites are stupid enough to believe in civil rights and democracy,
and think they can change sides in a race war. Allen Pizzey has the
story." The image was so absurd that I found myself chuckling along
with the Canadian newsman. In truth, I tended to agree: Baby was a
little ridiculous. Whatever her politics, Baby remained whitey when
the chips were down, which is why there were never any whites at the
burning barricades. If you were white in the wrong place at the wrong
time, you were a target.

It seemed entirely fitting that the comrades should stone me, given my
advanced degree of genetic complicity and my secret racist heresies,
but most victims seemed to deserve better. It was never the bad guys,
the Augie de Kokers, who got into trouble in the townships. It was
almost always one of the tiny, tiny minority of whites who were willing
to break the unwritten rules that governed everyone else. An
idealistic foreign doctor who came to South Africa to work in a black
hospital was knocked off his motorcycle in Soweto and set upon by a mob
armed with steel fence poles. A kindly white woman taking her servant
home to the township of Sebokeng ran into a mob that put a brick
through her window, killing her baby. In Cape Town, a building
contractor's willingness to spare his black laborers a long walk home
cost him his life his pickup crashed in a hailstorm of stones, and a
mob beat him to death. And in a small Free State town called Parys,
going into the township cost my Uncle John his certainties.

Uncle John was certain that blacks loved him. As you may recall, he
was one of the few adults in my childhood who actually saw blacks, who
shook their hands and treated them like men. My uncle was an old man
now, but he still had his shop on Dolf Street, his 'boys," and his
black friends. All that had really changed was the nature of his
handshake. When blacks bounded into his shop to buy something or just
to say hello, Uncle John greeted them with the elaborate handclasp of
black power and solidarity. He still voted for Botha, and I doubt he
knew that the handshake had vaguely subversive connotations. He wasn't
a leftist or anything, just a thoroughly decent old man whose view was
not obscured by fear, not even when the uprising started and unrest
broke out in the township on the far side of the railway tracks. He
still crossed the bridge to deliver gas to black customers or to confer
with black men who'd served alongside him in South Africa's forces
during World War II. They had become old men, too, but the government
was sometimes sticky about granting them their veterans' pensions. So
my uncle often went into the township to help some struggling old
comrade-in-arms draft his proof of-service petition.

On one such excursion, he saw a crowd of uniformed black schoolchildren
on the road ahead. They seemed to be waving at him. He was accustomed
to being waved down for a friendly chat, so he slowed as he neared
them, rolled down his window, and leaned out to greet them. And that
is why their stones caught him full in the face.

My uncle was lucky. His face and forehead were badly cut, and every
window of his pickup was shattered, but he survived. At dawn the next
morning Africans started knocking on the door of his home to say how
sorry they were. By sunset, my uncle's spirits had revived somewhat,
but the incident left me deeply dismayed.

I mean, nobody was exempt from the law of genetic complicity, not even
foreign dignitaries. Around that time, the recently deposed socialist
prime minister of France, Laurent Fabius, and his former minister of
culture, Jack Lang, visited South Africa at Bishop Tutu's invitation.
They had come, as Fabius put it, 'to support the fight against
apartheid," but that was more easily said than done. In Johannesburg,
Alexandra township had become so dangerous for whites that the
Frenchmen couldn't set foot in it. In Cape Town, they were bold enough
to actually go in. Unfortunately, the comrades of Old Crossroads
didn't recognize eminent socialists on sight. They saw whites in a
van, so they stoned it. Later, standing beside their shattered vehicle
and looking somewhat shaken, Fabius and Lang said thank you.

"I'm pleased I had this experience," Fabius told the press, 'because I
can now understand the level of frustration and anger in this
country."

At that, the Frenchmen boarded an airliner and flew away, trailing the
usual high sounding denunciations of apartheid.

It seemed to me that they'd left a rather haunting question unanswered:
How did you fight apartheid and build a just society if the people you
were doing it for stoned you because your skin was white? White
Charterists looked at me as though I were insane for even asking, let
alone harping on the question the way I did. I couldn't help myself,
though.

On the appointed day, all the comrades in Dhlamini marched down the
hill to Regina Mundi cathedral, where Kennedy was scheduled to speak.
Thousands of people were waiting, plus scores of reporters and TV
cameras from all over the world. Paulos and the Charterists stood at
the front of the hall. Byron, Fana, and the rest of the BC contingent
stood at the back. And Bishop Tutu stood on stage with his hands in
the air, begging the seething factions to make peace. It didn't
help.

The BC comrades were determined not to let Kennedy speak.

Indeed, they put on such a show of force and fury that Tutu lost his
nerve and advised his friend Kennedy to stay away. It was a
humiliation for the UDF, and there would be a price to pay.

One day, not long after, the slogan "One Azania, One Nation' appeared
on a transformer housing at the entrance to Dhlamini 1, marking the
zone a Zim-zim stronghold. Few whites knew the term Zim-zim, and it
seldom if ever appeared in the copy of foreign correspondents. It was
becoming an important word in Soweto, though. In Soweto, youngsters
who said Biko were dubbed Zim-zims, in honor of all theisms in their
ideological arsenal: socialism, racism, capitalism, colonialism. Those
who said Mandela, on the other hand, were called Wararas, a corruption
of the Afrikaans waarwaar, meaning 'where-where." In the estimation of
Zim-zims, anyone who believed the UDF's nonracial doctrine was very
confused. They were groping around in the dark in search of their true
enemy, crying, "Where? Where ?" Dhlamini I became a Zim-zim
stronghold, and Dhlamini 2, just across the road, became Warara turf.
Much of the rest of Soweto was similarly divided, in preparation for
the coming war.

To the best of Byron's recollection, the first casualty was Sipho
Mngomezulu, a young man who 'preached BC' in a part of Soweto called
Emdeni. The Wararas abducted him from his home in full view of his
helpless parents, dragged him to a vacant lot and stoned him to death.
I tried to ask the Wararas for their version of this event, but l
couldn't contact them. They were hiding from the Zim-zims, or on the
run from the police. If I had reached them, though, I daresay they
might have claimed that Mngomezulu was executed in retaliation for the
recent abduction and torture-murders of three teenaged Wararas. The
Zim-zims, in turn, denied complicity in those killings, claiming that
they were actually carried out by the maKabasa, a criminal gang that
just happened to live in a Zim-zim stronghold and probably took orders
from the white secret police. Such knots are never unraveled, not in
South Africa.

All that is certain is that Sipho Mngomezulu was abducted and killed in
broad daylight. To add insult to injury, a mob of Wararas invaded the
wake, set fire to Sipho's coffin, and demolished his parents' home with
a hijacked bulldozer. The Zim-zims managed to save the coffin and bury
it, but there was a second killing after the funeral. This time, the
victim was Martin Mohau, age twenty-nine. Mohau was a hero of the
struggle against apartheid and another 'graduate' of Robben Island, the
political prison in Table Bay. He was also a Zim-zim. A mob of
Wararas waylaid him on his way home from Sipho's funeral and neck laced
him put a car tire around his neck, poured gasoline on him, and burned
him alive.

"After that," Byron continued, 'everyone chose sides." Wararas started
'expelling' Zim-zims from schools in their strongholds. Teenagers with
dissident politics were threatened or beaten up by their classmates.
Some were doused with petrol, put inside car tires and given a choice:
"Say Mandela or die."

Or: "Say Biko or die."

Ill definitely grab it and appreciate the snippets etc, obviously a bit bias when he calls it a political prison. Mandela was a communist terrorist, when people try to label themselves as political prisoners, its normally to try and whitewash what they have done. Bobby Sands was a political prisoner, Mandela was a Communist terrorist leader.

Not like I could be tricked anyways, niggers were literally eating eachother before whites civilized them. There can be no argument that whites oppressed Africans.

I don't know who you're quoting.

Anyway, take a look at it with an open mind. Sure, you can tell the author isn't a right-winger, but that's not the point.

It's well-written and gives you a great feel for the times. I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but I can understand where he's coming from and the places he went and the people he saw are fascinating. It's one of the only books I've read cover to cover several times.

You have to respect a man who is willing to see things from everyone's perspective and critique himself. He wasn't willing to put himself in harm's way for volk and vaderland by putting on a uniform, but he did go, alone, to all kinds of places in South Africa that most whites liberal or conservative ever went out of fear of being killed. So even as a self-described coward he at times had balls of steel.

Why didn't the English and French just fucking purge Africa when they had the chance?

Like really, to sum all this shit up, the niggers got violent because there was a pass system where they needed an internal passport to move around. It was necessary for population control, it prevented people from moving into cities. The fact they were able to do that, as a tiny white minority, in Africa… institute such an effective internal movement regulation system only goes to show how easy it would be to stop the current "refugee" crisis…On top of that though, it was all justified and the niggers in South Africa anyways turned violent. They were already attacking the police stations with guerrillas, but they also eventually formed a mob and advanced on a police station, trying to massacre the officers inside. The officers justifiably opened fire on the crowd, which Nelson Mandela types took as their cue to start the official large scale violent resistance, and to abandon "peaceful" methods like swarming police stations.

The whole thing was justified though. They were engaged in tribal warfare, slavery and cannibalism before whites came and brought modern medicine, society and order etc… it's simply beyond dispute they both had it better than before whites came, and that they were not justified in resistance.

They like to identify with the Irish, and pretend its a parallel cause.. but thats all bullshit. Irish people's event similar to that would be like Bloody Sunday. That was women and children peacefully protesting - internment - the arrest and imprisonment without any reason, no trial, no evidence.. just tough shit, your time to get locked up..
They were peacefully protesting that, and a British soldier fucked up, opening fire.. causing all the others to do the same.
Irish also werent eating eachother, nor were they engaged in tribal warfare, and they had a system of kings - 1 high king and 4 low kings, and succession law etc.. that was a real country, with honorable whites in it. They phoned in their bomb threats, Mandelas men abducted and tortured children.

One of the reviews on Amazon.

Africa was only beginning to be settled by whites in earnest by the 18th century. The parts of the continent most suitable for European settlement DID see a significant European settler influx (Northern and Southern Africa) but much of the continent was simply too unsuitable for whites. The same was of course true of North and South America, where Eskimos form the only significant population in thinly-populated frozen wastes of Northern Canada and Alaska, while tropical Central America also remains the preserve of the indigenous people.

Thanks for this, looks interesting.

Projection: the post.

Wake up, idiot.

Degenerate percentage around 35%, but I can handle that when they are white.

Nice try. Wacken Open Air in Germany is full of spics and other scum.

I do not understand the Media for calling them the 'youths' when the Aussies in Victoria clearly knew it is not the young people.

Recent news from Melbourne!!!!!!!

Clearly the government has everything under control.

"Victorian government to unveil plan to target extremism and the state’s racial divide"

" A NEW advertising campaign calling on all Victorians to celebrate multiculturalism, respect all races and abide by the laws of the state.

TOWN hall meetingsand workshops to discuss rights and responsibilities, and concerns about ethnic divisions.

A SERIES of non-negotiable values, the freedom to be yourself, that discrimination is never acceptable, a fair go for all, and for everyone to contribute to the community.

AN education campaign to help youths at risk of being recruited by extremists online."

Source: http:// www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/victorian-government-to-unveil-plan-to-target-extremism-and-the-states-racial-divide/news-story/d6378cdbc3da924ece7c30837fb228dc

Victoria, Australia, SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!

MELBOURNE YES
t. adelaide faggot

i suspect this originally said violence instead of nonviolence. the spacing of the N's look weird

No it's not don't be a retard

ran into one on KFC on Chapel Street last night while a friend was buying food. He was messing with this girl who was lined up and didn't like it at all when I put him in his place, told me to come outside but he kept slinking around inside being sleazy as fuck to the girls. The cops walked past so I had a word to them and the last I saw of the 5'5" nigger he was getting dragged off to a police car.

he didn't fly so good

archive.org/details/WhiteManThinkAgain

Right wing perspective on Apartheid and SA.

Read the chapters about South Africa, South West Africa, and Rhodesia. Includes a few funny tales about the natives.

Well this awful I jus-

They reap what they sow.

Daft lefty cunts, we warned them.

When was the last time you went out?

Found the cuckold.

This an important note. Africans are complete manlets. I even see chinks taller than them. I hope the white Australia policy returns. Oh and good reading here about "multiculturalism"

Increases in diversity correlate with problems worldwide, and the downsides of diversity effect everyone, it's a universal human problem:

theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-1111112914289

Diversity experiments in Germany end in disaster

ttp://www.spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practice-a-433006.html

Immigrants in Norway are a net loss to the economy

emnbelgium.be/publication/report-norwegian-welfare-and-migration-committee

Immigrants in Sweden are a net loss to the economy

amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf

Denmark saved billions by restricting immigration:

spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8492822/Denmarks-immigration-laws-save-country-6-billion.html

More diversity in police departments correlates with more abuse, poorer performance and less trust:

mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f

Increased diversity correlates sharply with decreased community spirit, decreased altruism, and depressed social capital, less ethical behavior, more crime, fear, isolation and depression:

city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html

Harvard study proving diversity doesn't work and is disastrous

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Also, a nice little study from Cornell University about how segregation creates peace:

arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409

Multiculturalism doesn't work:

books.google.com/books?id=zqMCc37dW1kC&pg=PA129

books.google.com/books?id=ZyAt3T1V4EcC&pg=PT97

books.google.com/books?id=TmlGzr4s0uMC&pg=PA16

Swedish politician speaks on camera about immigration issues and expresses different views when secretly filmed.
youtube.com/watch?v=DO1vQHHgjmk

Paul Weston, chairman of Britain's counter-Jihad party 'Liberty GB' speaks about the Woolwich murder, Islam and the state of Britain today.
youtube.com/watch?v=bG77qpLi4oc

Norway: 90% of all rapes committed in Oslo by non-western immigrants.
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/norway-90-of-all-violent-rapes-in-oslo-committed-by-muslims/
politi.no/vedlegg/lokale_vedlegg/oslo/Vedlegg_1309.pdf

France: The muslim population of France is 12%, yet they make up 60 to 70% of all inmates in France's prisons.
wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html

Degenerates facing up the consequences of their actions wakes up the salvageable normalfags.

"Western Civilization" is neither represented or promoted by cuckolds, junkies and sluts and whatever bad happens to them is a net-positive for Whites.

That last sentence contradicts the article and it's obviously bullshit.

More news from melbourne, vic. The most failed multicultural city in ausfag land.

"AN ugly confrontation between rival troublemakers at Federation Square, which marred White Night celebrations, had been planned.But police thwarted a possible large-scale riot"

“It upset me so much. I didn’t feel safe at all. I felt quite scared,” Ms Jehani said.

“they don’t work hard for anything they get. They just steal and deal drugs.”

www .heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/mayhem-as-police-swarm-white-night/news-story/4a178a81f787cd99916b6bba709792da

Melbourne, Multicultural, Safe.

They gud boys, they just need a trip to the outback to turn they life around. Old mate Mick will see 'em right.

I just watched my local gold coast news and they were showing all the immigrant scum moving in. Sudan,Ghana, Vietnamese, Indian,Chinese.

And instead of integrating they just create their own little communities and begin to turn the area into the shit hole they tried to escape from.

You fucking sucks literally handed in your guns the minute your ZOG told you after one, ONE lousy mass shooting. We have one pretty much weekly in the THE ZOG and least we aren't that cucked yet. Deserve what you get faggots.

62% white

It's your fault

Fuck me, that's all we need, more of them. I don't mean to be a defeatist, but I see us having no-go zones soon, the way the city is laid out and all it wouldn't be difficult to create such ghettoes. I already have muslims slowly flooding my suburb, they now have their own bus to cart their vermin around.

Well i'll be fucked, another coastian.
I've got a few workmates that have told stories of suburbs on the south side of brizzy where the gooks will not serve anyone who is not of their ilk.

The no go zones already exist, we are just not told about them.

see above, we already have them. They are making a 'china town' in southport, after they utterly devastated the businesses in the area with the light rail. They are creating the ghettos via 'upgrading the gold coast'. It's a fucking joke. That palazcuck bitch needs to be hanged too.

I went back there the other week, ticket prices are right down and the place was virtually empty. Best theme park experience ever.

The niggers are called 'youths'. I feel sorry for the young people whom have nothing to do with this mess. They shouldn't shift the blame on the young people instead of the niggers. It is politicans's faults because they are the ones whom did brought them in Aussie.

What… How and why?

It's probably about time the younger generations took a stand against ageism. I mean, it's not fair that they're getting blamed for the behaviour of the generation before them.

I would meme this into reality against the non-white people. It will be epic if it is to happen.

That china town was a fucking joke when I went there, it was just chinese lanterns hanged from the street lights with a Adult toys store down the road. Albeit its probably improved since I been there. Last I heard that adult store owner is not giving up his lease kek

But man, Its pretty fucking insulting how these cucks in the gov are already laying out the welcome mat to these fucking chink invaders by basically building settlements for them. That tom tate needs to go, the fucker isn't even from here, he just cares about turning this place into a multicultural tourist destination under chinese control.

Sweet, I might check that place out again soon. Last time I went most of the rides I wanted to go on were under maintenance or had long ass lines. What a shit day that was.

Its not run by the state (from what I know), its just that all the muslims in the neighborhood use their own bus to drive the kids around. They don't like whites so they use their own bus

Czech my triple numbers!