Trump allegedly orders dossier on Netanyahu’s scandals after remark on his personality

Trump allegedly orders dossier on Netanyahu’s scandals after remark on his personality

US President Donald Trump allegedly instructed White House staff to provide him with a report on the ongoing criminal investigations involving Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu following the publication of comments the prime minister is purported to have said about Trump’s personality, the Hebrew daily Yedioth Ahronoth reported Wednesday.

On Sunday, Channel 2 reported that Netanyahu told the high-level security cabinet that while Trump is friendlier to Israel than former US president Barack Obama was, he would not tolerate unlimited settlement construction in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, and that Israeli leaders must avoid a “confrontation” with the new administration and take Trump’s “personality into account.”

According to Yedioth, which has long been harshly critical of Netanyahu and did not cite its source for the report, Trump’s advisers considered Netanyahu’s comments on the president’s personality to have crossed a red line, as they reportedly consider any reference to the president’s personality or questioning of his suitability for the office as a personal affront.

Trump, who was allegedly briefed on Netanyahu’s comments, is said to have ordered a report summarizing the current criminal investigations against Netanyahu in response to the Channel 2 report in order to know if he is a lame duck politically or if he is someone who, in the paper’s words, the president “can make deals with.”

archive.is/z6gNF

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
archive.is/0jIzb
youtube.com/watch?v=5Gfih7ZyuVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's actually fucking doing it the madman

Holla Forums BTFO
Jesus Christ I thought it was just Christmas a few months back. These dumb niggers don't get it, he president naow and they can't just keep going "lol dumb DUMPF xDDDDD" and not expect repercussions.

nice

There's almost an 88% chance the events over the last 48 hours are directly tied into Israel, the mossad, and possibly Netanyahu. With Priebus or another kike within the cabinet (Mossad operative?) likely being the source of the leaks to take down Flynn. There is zero doubt the Jews wanted to send a message to Trump, and wanted Flynn out. They've been suggesting Flynn met with Austrian "Far right Nazi party" and was making promises to Russia, and the kikes couldn't allow the US and Russia to have a treaty of some sort ending the war against the Assad Regime. Meanwhile the CIA didn't want to lose their epic arming of the very rebels (ISIS) which them and the Mossad created and inserted into Syria to begin with to cause the turmoil. Elimination of Flynn was a chess move by the Israelis to keep Russia and the US saber rattling and keep the proxy war in Syria going. However these kikes may have fucked up in doing so because Trump flat out said he will not support the settlement building now in Israel. I'm not sure what tensions are occurring internally but I assure you Trump is pissed if anything. During the campaign he promised to support Israel and now the rhetoric is completely different. Whatever he knows (likely hearing from his war cabinet of experienced military advisers) is in direct contradiction to whatever intelligence the CIA is trying to force feed him and he's clearly aware they're not working for the best interest of the United States. I give Trump Credit though, such a stance against the Zionist led corruption is why Kennedy was killed and he's not backing down yet. I surely hope there's a reason he has these kikes in his cabinet which there may be, to lead them to believe there is some sort of support all the while I hope the RNC finds a replacement for Riebus soon enough and he releases that shekel hound as well.

what's the tl;dr of Netanyahu ?

Format your fucking text properly, I aint readin that shit.

It took me under a minute to read
poor derailment shill

He is completely off his rocker. Two years ago he said Hitler did nothing wrong and that the Palestinians convinced Hitler to perform the Holohoax.

Fuck off kike.

Bump

Looking to replace king kike with someone else, he knows he will never get Israel to agree to what it needs to in order to solve the conflict with that hardliner in there, he needs someone willing to give Israel a relatively raw deal.

Kennedy wanted to disband the CIA and expose the kikes in Israel. Wanting both painted the biggest target possible on his back. Trump did many moves to try and stay civil with the established order after winning. Now that they are pissing in his cereals, not only demorats but Israel and neocohens too, they are slowly digging their graves.

There's that word again and be wary about where all these fucking leaks come from, too fucking good to be true.

Where is your source for the 'far right nazi party'? Are you implying he talked with Hofer and his party?

sounds like kikebart muh based israel cuckservative bait

Also wanted to send inspectors into their nuclear facilities to uncover their weapons plot, that was the real problem. I cant recall the source, but one of Israels prime ministers resigned over it.. might have been White Power by GLR, he goes into a lot of detail about the JFK assassination in that book.

Someone explain what this means to me.

I was reported yesterday that Obama and Michelle were sling poo inside his garage office

Likely that Trump seeks to find a way to undermine king kike and has shifted into a hostile position unofficially.

What did he mean by this?
It's pretty obvious Trump wants whatever dirt he can get on Bibi. For what reason we can only speculate, might have something to do with the Flynn situation.

the pictures of starving prisoners that have been circling the internet for years due to the holohoax actually came the the:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
A Ukrainian famine that the Jews caused

die shill kike

it means i havent kept up with the whole situation and was hoping you, user, could help me out.

thank by the way for the help

This also happened today:

Yes he met with fpö.
archive.is/0jIzb

Wrong one
*This also happened today

The kikes fucked up, big league.

The lack of shills in this thread is telling.

In hindsight, he'll regret wasting so much effort and breath on that.

well I mean it is true that hitler did nothing wrong, but believe in the holohoax does sound pretty crazy

How is it that the media know about this in order to report it??

Reminder that this is happening today.

Daily reminder that Israeli sources talk shit and usually use themselves as the source.

Assuming they're not just kiking this outta thin air, how the fuck are they getting this info?

Plug your fucking leak Trump.

someone should put a merchant somewhere in the dossier

wewlads

This, your government is bugged.

Link please.

Starts in half an hour
youtube.com/watch?v=5Gfih7ZyuVw

Thank you.

"fixated" on Israel's nukes, according to Hersh

can't plug a leak without feeding out leads to identify the leaker.

I can hear the oyveying from here.

He'll say some nice shit and some pleasantries I bet. These joint conferences are kind of boring and not much seems to come from them.

Israel was never on board with Trump. They have been using their sayinim in the republican party to undermine him from day one. This was always going to end badly.

The IISO is everywhere. Every DMV, every land registry, every credit bureau.

I outed one of them last week. Maybe I should out some more.

stream started

Oh shit Trump just got asked about antisemitism and Netanyahu is forced to address settlements and 2 state solution in front of trump.

What'd he say?

Trump said 'I'm against any racism and want to bring the country together'. He was specifically asked about 'antisemitism' and said 'racism'. I don't think that's a coinkydink.

Fuck you, you stupid faggot. Write comprehensively and in a structured manner or GTFO.

Michael Collins Piper's books go into the most detail about it. GLR didn't write about it, but his mentor DeWest Hooker was one of Piper's sources.

You probably shouldn't expect anything too crazy, user.
Those public press conferences are usually just empty phrases about how well you and your countries are going to work together.

Fuck off. I would watch Spicer if he made a Let's Play channel any day though.

I look forward to the day when Imkampfy goes totally insane and destroys this board completely. It's what posters like you deserve.

Go kill yourself you fucking kike shill and go back to leddit to circle jerk about muh spaces

pewdiewpie is more popular than real celebs