Trump says US embassy in Tel Aviv is not going to jerusalem, ever

Apparently Israel's capital city of Tel Aviv will have to host the US embassy for a little longer. According to media reports, US President Donald Trump is not interested in moving his country's embassy to Jerusalem any time soon.

"I am thinking about the embassy, I am studying the embassy [issue], and we will see what happens," Trump reportedly said earlier. "The embassy is not an easy decision. It has obviously been out there for many, many years, and nobody has wanted to make that decision. I'm thinking about it very seriously, and we will see what happens."

"In our view, Jerusalem is extremely important. Our firm stance is that we reject any unilateral efforts that attempt to change the Arab, Muslim and Christian identity of the Holy City," said Jordanian foreign minister Al Safadi.

"We are looking at that, and we are looking at some other options we'll see. But no, I am not somebody that believes that going forward with these settlements is a good thing for peace," he said in an interview with an Israeli journalist.

archive.is/7ur3B
sott
.net/article/342359-Trump-says-US-embassy-in-Tel-Aviv-is-not-going-anywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Aviv
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positions_on_Jerusalem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutually_Assured_Destruction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missile_defense_systems_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_weapon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militarisation_of_space
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle-beam_weapon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suitcase_nuclear_device
veteranstoday.com/2015/04/09/israels-addiction-to-nuclear-blackmail-and-terror/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Sayanim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_stay-behind_network
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_man's_switch
timesofisrael.com/the-wolves-of-tel-aviv-israels-vast-amoral-binary-options-scam-exposed/
newobserveronline.com/israel-world-online-fraud-center/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oy gevalt, that shifty German tricked us!

Remember kids, don't buy from or support Jewish products.

BAMBOOZLED

SHILLS BTFO
Holla Forums BTFO
JUSTWAITFORHITLER BTFO

THE KIKE CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU

OY VEY

Wow this is LITERALLY the 3rd holocaust

What is the deal with the location of the US embasy in Isreal anyway? Like, why do the kikes want it moved to Jerusalem?

BUT… BUT… BUT… TRUMP STILL HAS JEWS IN HIS FAMILY AND ADMINISTRATION. THE JEWS NOT GETTING WHAT THEY WANT MEANS THE JEWS ARE GETTING WHAT THEY WANT. YOU'LL SEE, GOYIM. YOU'LL ALL SEE.

this

So are you denying he has Jewish connections? I don't care if he does. I just love watching you faggots sperg out. It reminds me of emotionally charged leftists. The only difference between you and them is that you were a social failure in real life, and now you're here.

Reading comprehension, user.

I don't get it either. All I can assume is that Israel would get another chance at bugging all of the phones and offices if it moved, but I'm sure they already do. Plz no bully.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel
The capital of Israel is Jerusalem (it is real in their minds).
The rest of the world chose Tel Aviv (meaning New City, that is, for a double dose of this Jewing).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Aviv

I wonder if there's some redpilled nuclear sub captain who has to keep himself from leveling it with his entire arsenal every day

Checked. Kek confirms such with dubs.

so that the anti-Christ can come

Are you seriously asking? By the United States moving the embassy to Jerusalem they would be virtue signalling to the entire world that Israel is the (cringe when I say this) rightful and chosen people and Jerusalem is theirs. The entire world doesn't recognize Jerusalem as the 'Capital' hence the existence of Tel Aviv.
A little more history for you.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positions_on_Jerusalem
Jerusalem in itself is a key reason no agreement has ever been followed through upon. The kikes won't budge.

88D CHESS MOTHERFUCKERS
KIKE SHILLS BTFO

"lol nerd virgins"

And risk Israel nuking the rest of the world as their final act of massive retaliation?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
..u MAD?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutually_Assured_Destruction
I don't think so.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missile_defense_systems_by_country
Now if we're talking about space weapons the story changes a little bit..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_weapon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militarisation_of_space
LOIC is actually real:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle-beam_weapon
SDIfags know that at this point this is going to be the only way to execute the Final Solution.
The Jews are probably going to steal that stuff too though, so the God Emperor must take extra care with this kind of thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard

Honestly, nuke them anyways. Every nuke on Earth is gonna go straight to Tel Aviv once the world sees the kikes true face.

says the social failure posting this weak ass bait. Do better or just end your useless life

Need to start growing some staple foods again this year.

You don't get it do you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)

Almost all of Israels nukes are aircraft delivered from what I read in your link. Russia's missile defense systems would likely stop their cruise missiles while militarily weak countries in Europe got nuked.

First of all, these Jews always have hidden shekels below their kippahs, and besides, we're dealing with Jewish physics here, so nukes probably have different quantum mechanical properties when they detect that they are in the presence of some Jew (e.g. they spontaneously turn into a suitcase).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suitcase_nuclear_device
veteranstoday.com/2015/04/09/israels-addiction-to-nuclear-blackmail-and-terror/
With Jews, We Lose.
Forcibly removing a leech that has six million mouths and/or noses hooked to an organism's veins/arteries and/or shekels is not an option.
The next iteration of the Final Solution will probably necessitate the development of multiverse traversal.
And in usual sci-fi bullshit, our very effort to prevent the merchants from speciating into full-force Jews is what ends up actually turning them into Jews.
Thankfully the God Emperor knows about all this (He is an expert at multi-dimensional chess, after all), so we can rest assured a bright future (Imperium) awaits us all.

it was never going to happen
even ultra good goy Dubya didn't do it

I also like Nestle :(

but muh 6 mil…

Literally fake news

Your loved ones will die of cancer.

KIKES BTFO

(checked)
Kek confirms.

Who would detonate these hypothetical snukes?

I am ok with this. Please let the Jews nuke New York City. They'll kill 2.5 megakikes in the process and just as many subhumans. How will America and Europe survive without giant degeneracy hubs…oh wait.

All kikes should and will be exterminated, JIDF. You can do literally nothing to stop this, clock is ticking.

It's ley lines, actually.

What's NATO's missile defense in Europe like?

The stay-behind sayanim.
The Intelligence Agency Jews (>>9268249) call their worldwide helpers super-saiyans.
srsly: en.metapedia.org/wiki/Sayanim
Stay-behind is a network of essentially sleeper cells e.g.:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_stay-behind_network
no: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_man's_switch

The point is that it is not going to be just the big cities. Think of the fallout.

Where's the JIDF Moshe? Projecting much? Didn't you read the part about space weapons? Reading comprehension?
The point here is that this is probably not going to be as simple as just throwing nukes around.

It is imperative that everybody understands the greater concern here, that angry Jews are like children throwing a tantrum.
When they were getting kicked out of countries they used to poison the towns' wells in retaliation.
Try to think of the general idea as it would apply with current technological sophistication and not look too much into this or that specific thing (like necessarily nuclear weapons, ffs this user derp they are aircraft delivered so we're good to go!!1one). They could use the full spectrum of CBRN warfare to retaliate, to say nothing about the myriad ways they could paralyze the world by messing with their banking scam (the most evil control mechanism ever devised). The Samson Option is the idea of massive retaliation against the rest of the world for letting poor Israel (generally expanded to mean worldwide Jewry) get the justice it would have otherwise fully deserved, not one specific way it could play out in real life.
The Wolves of Wall Street you say? Goy wait until you learn about the wolves of… Tel Aviv!
timesofisrael.com/the-wolves-of-tel-aviv-israels-vast-amoral-binary-options-scam-exposed/
newobserveronline.com/israel-world-online-fraud-center/
Read this shit. This is not funny stuff.
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
but muh 6 mil!!!!! bow down to me goy

Oh boy, this should make today's joint conference interesting.

Maybe it's because I just woke up, but why is this such a big deal? I'm not getting it.

He knows Israel is getting nuked soon so why bother.

Isreal isn't a very large country, parking significant naval assets in the Mediterranean would allow us to intercept the vast majority of their missiles before they even finish launching.

Remember when they stopped the Democratic Convention one time just to remind everyone that they recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?

Then what do I buy? Holy hell. I'm drinking Minute Maid right now. Am I drinking reused Roundup?

He just said 20 minutes ago live on air that he would like the embassy in Jerusalem

Oy vey so based

No, he said

Trump wants to "unify" Jerusalem and move the embassy there as a "symbol of unity." he is using the arab golem against Israel with the guise of multiculturalism.

If the israelis reject the Muslims it will expose the full scale of their hypocrisy.

It's war hammer 88000k

So in other words, Trump cucked. AGAIN.

NOBODY WANTS
NOBODY LIKES
KIKES
KIKES
KIKES

Exactly what secrets did he steal?

I don't fear the jew. If the world is destroyed by nuclear fire it would be a better future than if the kikes achieve their envisioned utopia.

No kike, in other words you're going in the oven.

Post YFW Trump spit in the face of Judea'