Agents of SHIELD is here to stay... FOREVER

archive.is/7TW2P

Other urls found in this thread:

themarvelreport.com/2017/11/shield-season-5-new-members/
youtube.com/watch?v=8PkEY2-E5-8
comicbook.com/marvel/2017/11/22/agents-of-shield-season-5-photos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally the only thing worth caring about AoS for is that it's the only major TV use of the M&P series handguns.

Kikes cucking kikes.

BEND THE KNEE

It says a lot lady nigger still canceled Muppets and still can't get a Star Wars show

More like kikes kikeing kikes.

Who is the woman in the front center? I find her attractive.

The chinese one. Chloe something

If Disney won't kill it, the free market economy will

What I wanna know is how da hec do you get Pic1 outta Pic2!?

so its a show for redditors & poorfags?

Copious amounts of plastic surgery.

Children are underdeveloped human larvae, they need time and a healthy snack of semen to grow into a full functioning adult.

She's like an anime character, Asian eyes and European nose.

So hapas are real life anime characters?

Or the market already tried to kill it, but Disney does not care and will bleed money anyway.

anime characters have big round eyes

It's probably mostly puberty, makeup, lighting, hairstyle, and Photoshop.

I would be leaning towards a no. You can still see her Asian features on some photos. Besides that, many of my hapa classmates went from looking like Asians as little kids to looking white with only slight amount of Asian features at the end of high school.

yes

also, plastic surgery.

If she's had it she's got a really good surgeon because plastic surgery is usually glaringly obvious.

Probably done it in Korea.

It's Iger. All of Disney's subsidiaries are fucked and he won't do anything to right the ship.

He keeps saying he’s going to retire if only not to wear off his welcome like Eisner

Not all animes look like dragonball, and in anycase the wide-apart eyes are based on japs.

I used to like Agents of SHIELD because I thought that the MCU was gonna integrate into the TV Shows, and we'd get cameos from the movie stars (even if it was for a brief second). This never happened.

Regardless of your opinion with AoS, the biggest problem with it is that it can't have any stakes due to being in the MCU. It's clear that it can only be affected by the events of the movies, not the other way around, which means that the main characters will never be in situations that will matter. Every doomsday plot will inevitably overturned because there's no way Marvel Studios will agree on changing important plot elements due to the occurrences in the show. As a result, it weakens it's potential for effective storytelling.

Now that Inhumans is a measly TV show instead of a film, AoS has even less of a draw, especially after the Inhuman saga in the show ended in anti-climactic fashion. Plus, with each season, they start to run out of ways to develop characters or change the norm, resulting in entirely outlandish plots (like the virtual world ran by HYDRA). Now they're in space for the inevitable non-issue subplot to Infinity War.
Like said:

Honestly when I first heard of Agents of Shield I thought they'd explore the Marvel world by going to places like Madripoor or Latveria or seeing some c list character appear. Sadly they didn't do this.

Also, did they ever do anything with Graviton?

Yeah, that's a missed opportunity there.
I remember the first season had stakes because no one knew what to expect. We had Mike Peterson who had these pretty cool superpowers. Skye was still just a hacker (and not an entirely different character), Coulson looked like he was going to return to the MCU with his new team.

Now that I think about it, Nick Fury is the only film cameo, and he hasn't been in the movies recently. So it's still moot.

I literally had to look this up because I couldn't remember what that was. No, they didn't. Reminds me of Ghost (((Rider))) who disappeared for the majority of the last season, only to appear at the end as a deus ex machina.

Basically all of this. The show got good after Turn, Turn, Turn, but that was entirely because it got to experience the effect of Hydra going public on a mass scale, which the movies can't do. They *have* to focus solely on how it effects the one character, even if he does save the world. The moment I gave up on AoS was in the latest season when Fitz used fucking science to understand magic. That was some BULLSHIT.

This shit is still running?

Never knew her tits were that big.

Too bad she is dumb enough to date Logan Paul, who is a Chad incarnate. He also acts like a 13 year old douche despite being about decade older.

Nowadays, Movie Marvel is largely a separate entity from TV Marvel; Movie Marvel is Disney, TV is Ike and company. That's why Inhumans was dropped like a hot potato as a film as soon as Disney's last big re-org, the movie people did not want to do it but Marvel did because Ike is extremely asshurt over Fox & X-Men. Any opportunity for crossover died when that adjustment happened, so expect AoS to become more and more irrelevant as time goes on.

Yep. The next, though probably final, season will starting airing after Inhumans finishes.

themarvelreport.com/2017/11/shield-season-5-new-members/

youtube.com/watch?v=8PkEY2-E5-8

Back on December 1, in about three weeks.

comicbook.com/marvel/2017/11/22/agents-of-shield-season-5-photos/

I don't care but why not… seems to be better than most series Marvel makes besides Daredevil.

It's back tonight. Two hour premiere 8pm/7pm CST on ABC.

Hey Holla Forums

Page 15.
You're probably right.

Do they ever wear uniforms or costumes on this show?

Fuck no. What do you think this is? Some kind of comic book thing?

You're right, I don't know what I was thinking.

They aren't, it's called a push up bra. There's pads underneath to lift them up and make them look bigger so chicks without cleavage can pretend they have it.

The sad part is they probably could've done actual uniforms since they show the SHIELD uniforms in Avengers.

You can’t have that on an ABC primetime drama. Brand extension.

Well, it seems next week is the end of the space storyline. Then they break for a month because of Winter Olympics. Who knows what after that?

Back this Friday.

They may or may not have just introduced the soul stone
Combined with Coulson potentially dying and this also being written as the last season of the show(whether it actually ends up being the last one or not), there's a legitimate In for Coulson to appear in Infinity War, and serve as an emotional callback to the first avengers, showing up and interacting with the big stars one last time without breaking the semi-separate movie continuity
If that does happen, it'll probably also be when a main character dies, my money's on Cap or Samuel "Too Expensive To Put In Anything Else" Jackson

Eh, rumor is Thanos has to get the other stones and killer Gamora/Nebula to get the soul stone.