What happened to 4chan Holla Forums?

What happened to 4chan Holla Forums?

It's 99% circlejerking for those unpolished, overhyped, shitty Souls games and SJW policies. All threads that aren't Merkel approved get deleted.

Also, since when is showing diversity the main goal for developers? I thought it's gameplay?

What is happening?

The bigger question is why you care what happens at that shithole?

And yet you come here and circlejerk about how much better we are.
Where are the videogames ?

4chan died a long time ago. It is now home to edgy tumblrinas and redditors who pretend to hate other redditors.

Video games.
But to answer, it turned into edgy reddit.

this thread have no central point to make or a view point to clarify
it adds nothing of value to this board

lets hope that Holla Forums won't fall for it
i trust you Holla Forums

we left 4ch like 2 years ago why do you still care, it's lost, get over it, we don't need to discuss why it's shit

I don't have a sense of right or wrong.

I was already on the verge of dropping halfchan Holla Forums when the exodus happened, and I've avoided finding out what new lows it's reached ever since.

By now I'd wager it's run by SJW clique/advertiser mods with unbridled shilling and bans for hate speech.

Why visit it? This place is more than fast enough and at least marginally more entertaining. Maybe if you really really love a dead board that has an active form over there I'd understand. But this Holla Forums isn't dead at all.

Are you really this surprised OP?

As for battlefield 1 I have to say its funny they omitted the arabs' rebellion against the turks which helped destroy the ottoman empire

Guess they don't want their game banned in turkey?

Fuck off back there, why would you go there if you weren't a cuckchanner?

Oh and…

One skin is Hanzo when he's younger and the other is him as some type or hermit nomad warrior.

Roll

ROLLING FOR ROBOWIZARD

Why don't you fuck off back there with your pointless non-vidya threads and shit taste?

Rollin.

Rolling

Why do you keep avatarfagging with the same images?
It makes your broken English stand out even more.

Cause he's a fucking retard. He thought getting Holla Forums to raid us was gonna improve the board quality.

100% Serious response from an ex-janny:

-/vr/ and /vg/ took the meat of the good quality threads.
-4chan is unironically a target of advertising shilling on Holla Forums.
-Shitposters
-Shitposters who shill for free for kicks and giggles
-Controversial topics (anita, GG, e-drama) surrounding video game culture get deleted. Shitposters or SJWs will literally spam CP in these threads to get attention to get them deleted
-Lack of moderation oversight

So basically, anything remotely worth discussing is either sanctioned off to a different board or outright deleted. What's left are amalgamations of superficial discussion threads where funposting and both ironic/unironic shilling torpedo any discussion topics.

Missed opportunity

rollan

Fuck you.

says the avatarfag who tried to "raid" yesterday
kill urself my man

good numbers

1 this is not an avatar
use it

2 it wasn't a raid it was me trying to fix Holla Forums

3 check em

"fix Holla Forums"

you fucking autist

He's that spic isn't he?

Give up. You won't "fix Holla Forums" by turning it into 4chan v2. Especially by trying to undermine threads with heavy avatarfaggotry.

Anti videogame goons took over.
If you see anyone say anything dismissive about any game.
Call them a mega nigger. Don't be pic related.

Well, it wouldn't be the first raid here.

Which is the next one ?

It's already happening. Look around you can see people shitting up threads in the same cookie cutter fashion, without ever elaborating on their reasons for it.
Undertale, nintendo, sony, pc, steam, gog threads
They're all filled with child figured out what 4chan was tier shitposting.

I haven't been on 4chan since the exodus thankfully. Is it that much worse now?

Not really. Undertale threads are more of a situational fanbase (like the Neptunia threads, but much, MUCH worse), and console/platform threads are made because of the success of some generals and the fact that there's no viable /vg/ equivalent here.

their raids must be hilariously ineffective as i haven't noticed any of them

It's deliberative and planned out.

We have better threads, but they don't have any shitty eceleb twitter threads.

Generals are better common filler than "Meanwhile on X Holla Forums.." and other such threads.

Well, a solution might be to ask for console/platform/generic generals to move to a /vg/ equivalent (since outside of Undertale generals, the game-specific generals have been rather civil and quiet outside of these), but it would need mods to listen to us.

And yet you still get called a goon here if you complain about seeing the same template thread every day.

I go to cuck/v/ to shitpost. When I need to get it out of my system, so I don't shit up this board anymore. It's a great way to relive stress.
The site has become a complete embarrassment. I frequently see people replying honestly to 10-15 year old Images and copypasta bait like its their first day on the Internet.

I think 4chan is becoming more and more socially acceptable now, It's obvious the people who are too contrarian for Reddit/Neogaf now have flocked over to 4chan.
So many people are obsessed with their "Reputation" and how people will judge them, and their opinions, when they're… anonymous. Byproducts of traditional forum culture they can't seem to shake.

It's like checking up on an old friend/girlfriend. It's not healthy and depresses me from old memories.
I really should stop.

Hasn't it been like the 3rd most visited website on the internet for years now?

Weird, considering template threads are a goon thing.

Don't be censored? Got it! :^)

Not even close, its in the top 100 at best

I'm more saying drill for credibility when anyone shit talks a game while not seeming like they played it.

AHAHAHAHAHA, you dumb faggot. It's impossible and way too late to fix Holla Forums.

I don't really know how to say this, but has anyone ever actually seen 4/v/ firsthand being this SJW hellhole that everyone seems to make it out to be?

I mean, it's definitely gone to shit, there's no denying that. But, it's like that because of all the shitposting and shitty mods/leadership, not because it's suddenly full of SJWs or Tumblrettes. I even go there to look it over when I hear claims like this, and it's just console wars and general shitposting like usual.

This is the new Holla Forums.

Just what could have triggered you about my OP. Hm…

Why don't you go back to NeoGAF with your disgsuting shittaste and repulsively low standards?

too late to fix Holla Forums nigger

Oh my God, it's that larping avatarfag again.
Don't you have a Holla Forums raid to organize right about now?

Fuck off, you piece of shit. You try to "fix Holla Forums" by having Holla Forums raid us? You should be permabanned by now.