Mike Flynn Was Illegally Wire Tapped

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/14/house-intelligence-committee-chair-leakers-of-flynn-call-belong-in-jail/

The day of the rope is here at long last fellow anons. Are you ready to see heads roll?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/14/flynn-resigns-priebus-future-doubt-trump-allies-circulate-list-alternate-chief-staff-candidates/
egyptianmyths.net/colors.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=JphxA6Lm8P0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully they catch a squealer who brings dozens down with him.

Checked. Either a kike on the cabinet, or Priebus is working alongside the CIA in a battle for supremacy here. There is no doubt it was an inside job and I hated to see Flynn go. Facts remain, the mole is still active.

Obamagate when?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/14/flynn-resigns-priebus-future-doubt-trump-allies-circulate-list-alternate-chief-staff-candidates/

Its all part of Trump's plan. Reince was only around because it would please Paul Ryan and the establishment. Now Trump finally has an excuse to clean house and bring in more people that align with him.

25D CHESS

This would be amazing.

This timeline man I swear

I look forward to him getting tried and executed for treason. The fool probably thought he was untouchable too. Wew.

Fucking (after a legal trial and under 100% protection of the United States law) kill that ape already.

I see your nose from here kike

I fully expect Trump to replace the RNC chair position too, leaving Reince with nothing to do after he gets tossed.

Obama was so busy pardoning all those nigger drug dealers, rapists, and murderers, that he forgot to pardon himself.
Really makes you think.

You don't get the joke. The leakers fucked up big time if they wiretapped Flynn without a warrant. That means their entire case against him will get thrown out due to a technicality.

Congress decides whether someone gets impeached or not. The evidence doesn't even have to be real and Congress decides what evidence they take in. Hell they don't even need to show evidence.

Checked

Only if we're known as the holy rollers…

Forgot to pardon Hillary too. Then again, covering her ass would mean he would have to pardon the rest of the people tied to her. Shit is hilarious.

Either way, Congress won't impeach Trump. The Establishment knows it'll be suicide to the entire party if they did that.

Wait, does this mean Congress can ask the Alphabet agencies to find out who was doing the wiretapping? Can we finally unmask the rat leaking all this shit?

Any prosecution of Flynn is irrelevant, the point was to drive him out of the administration. Doesn't matter if the information used to do that was illegally obtained.

They don't need impeachment, all they'd need is 5-10 cucks obstructing all his legislation. I hope they try it. Trump's at his best when he's fighting Republicans.

Her only shot is hoping her and Soros' pipe-dream of le coup actually works.

Sessions will obviously bring her down on the treason and child-trafficking shit related to CIA (Intelligence SURGE). Anything else would look bad for Trump. Expect it probably before reelection and it will be the big surprise that he "didn't expect to find buried in the swamp" type thing.

Pray he gets that far.

So that means basically Lindsey Graham, John McCain and Ben Sasse are our biggest threats

It's more than just Kushner's and Obama's people.

Problem is taking a pardon is admission of guilt.

Better guilty than in prison.

This is just a thought, but…

…isn't this pretty similar to how the left complained about the emails being "stolen" rather than what was actually on them? You guys are focusing more on him being tapped (The conversation being "stolen") rather than what he was actually talking about.

Don't get me wrong, unless something new has come out recently I don't think the conversation was anything incriminating…it's just I can already see the MSM pundits screeching on social media about the "hypocrisy" here…

Like, say, the conviction of a known domestic terrorist?

Except the hackers were arrested and such. The people putting the info out there, the newspeople, aren't being arrested like how people wanted wikileaks to be arrested when nothing is happening. When the newspeople are on the run and scared and shit then I'll buy the whole argument.

Exactly user.

I think they realize it would be suicide for the entire Country and they aren't ready to lose that power- yet.

Who was arrested? The DNC emails were leaked from an insider.

Anyone and anything associated with neocohens. Sadly even Pences loves Israel. McCain lives to go off on his own and Jake deals like you saw with Syria, Mexico, and a few other events.

If he was proved not to be a citizen could he really be executed for treason?

Let them screech. I don't care if we're hypocrites, fuck them they suck we rule.

He's saying that the media was calling for justice to be served and investigations into who did the "hacking" were called for, but now they are part of the machine and aren't complaining about the breach of security because they get to take revenge.

The Republicans are too afraid to touch it because of the implications that would have for the country (biggest crisis ever made fam), the DeepState likes Obama, and the fact that it would make the Republicans look bad.

If proven to be true, everything would on the table though. If some foreign national infiltrated your government and became the Head of State, of course that's treason.

Deported, if he is not a citizen would be considered along the lines of a foreign subversive or espionage agent. Both punishable by death.

Ah, I understand. Apologies I completely agree.

Kill yourself, CREW

Did you just make a gay pride/autism awareness black sun?

Agreed. I told my wife for some time this would be what happens

And to add, shit like Podesta's e-mails were his own doing, as opposed to an illegal wiretapping and release. The people who did the hacking are still subject to all kinds of shit. Come out and admit you did the hacking and see what happens.

All the people suspected to be involved with the hacks like Guccifer or Guccifer 2.0 were either arrested or are in danger of being arrested.
From that angle, where is the insider and why hasn't he outed himself? Again, you can't compare the situation or claim hypocrisy. I can't imagine the left reaching for that since they would look stupid doing so. It's a level of intellectual dishonesty I'd be surprised to anyone pull.

CIA niggers are totally compartmentalized, they have fooled Congressional oversight totally since their inception and it is not going to stop now. At most an oversight hearing would result in the getting an unpaid intern or MK Ultra slave as a fall guy while the actual leaker remains unseen and unprosecuted. Hell Clapper lied under oath repeatedly about the NSA's spying program and was never charged with perjury for it.

The best part, Trump can push for someone who is in-line with him, letting him takeover the party even more. I would have a good laugh if he pushes for Paul Nehlen to get it. Paul Ryan would shit himself and realize his time is done.

Better yet: can all of the laws under Onigger as President be nullified?

It's time for Trump to go full 1488 Night of the Long Knives.
At this point, he has nothing to lose.
DO IT!
America is behind you and will stand up and cheer.

Do you see rainbow colors there fam? The fuck.

They got rid of the death penalty for treason. Trump will have to get the House and Senate to pass a bill to bring it back. Now THAT would send a message to chill the anti-Trump cronies.

I'd love to see any Republicans try and stand against that. They'd look very much like a leftist or like a traitor at that moment. I can honestly see Trump trying to pass such a law too. Sounds like a chess move he would make.

egyptianmyths.net/colors.htm
Blue was symbolic of the sky and of water. In a cosmic sense, this extended its symbolism to the heavens and of the primeval floods. In both of these cases, blue took on a meaning of life and re-birth.
Red was also a symbol of anger and fire. A person who acted "with a red heart" was filled with rage. "To redden" meant "to die". Seth while the god of victory over Apep, was also the evil murderer of his brother Osiris. His red coloration could take on the meaning of evil or victory depending on the context in which he is portrayed. Red was commonly used to symbolize the fiery nature of the radiant sun and serpent amulets representing the "Eye of Re" (the fiery, protective, and possibly malevolent aspect of the sun) were made of red stones.
The color green was the color of vegetation and new life. To do "green things" was slang for beneficial, life-producing behavior. As mentioned above, Osiris was often portrayed with green skin and was also referred to as "the Great Green". Green malachite was a symbol of joy and the land of the blessed dead was described as the "field of malachite." In Chapter 77 of the Book of the Dead, it is said that the deceased will become a falcon "whose wings are of green stone". Highly impractical of course, it is obvious that the color of new life and re-birth is what is important. The Eye of Horus amulet was commonly made of green stone as well.

exact same post in cuckchan.

I feel like they're going to say something along these lines.

In what fucking universe is talking to non-Americans considered treason?

That's a pretty weak line of reasoning anyway, which also falls apart when confronted with the almost certainty that the DNC info was leaked by Seth Rich or another insider to Wikileaks, not hacked by the Russians.

And then they'll show themselves to whatever sensible people are left in this country just how dishonest they are. They would also be straight up admitting that they're perfectly OK with our republican institutions - that they NOW claim that they're the defenders of! - to being tampered with by a foreign power that they want to spin the populace into war against.

Trump's a sly man.

Still won't stop them from reviving the "Muh Russia!" narrative, tons of bullshit about this being proof of the Russian blackmail connection/conspiracy, and there's the EU and NATO trying to do a pissing match with Russia in the borders.

Yes good. This. Exactly.

SS Director resigned too, this definitely has something to do with it.

Is it possible to pardon someone silently without public scrutiny? Kind of how they have top secret court hearings…

Lets be fucking real. If Obama needed a warrant, he would just get a rubber stamp from the FISA court. Warrants in a post-Patriot Act world don't mean shit.

SS placed the wire taps is my guess.

Just reminding you guys that Trump is currently doing everything he can to find all the rats in the white house and kick them out. Sacrifices are being made as well. About a week about during the raid in Yemen that went wrong 3 muslim IT guys that leaked the info of the raid were fired. We're still very early days.

I don't think Trump expected to lose Flynn though

Mike flynn, not trump, was talking about sanctions with a russian diplomat, in the intent of easing tensions and preventing a war only your bosses want, shill.

Social shaming only works om cucks.

Hmm.. So it really is a civil war with the lines being drawn between JSOC and the CIA. This is going to be interdasting as fug

By Keks will, all of the traitors and kikes will die

CIA Niggers are already fucked, THEY'LL NEVER DEFEAT GOD

because it is a "joke" that you said Trump committed treason and failed to correct yourself, right?

It's not about them being stolen. It's about our own government committing espionage in open rebellion against our own president. It's treason. Who cares that it was "stolen".

So Flynn calls some russians and asks them not to flip a tit over former King Nigger and is forced to resign.

McCain though can shake the hands of then terrorists and to-become ISIS lead Bagdadi and continue to burden a senate seat with his weighty rumpus.

Is there a point to that video?

Also. There is no context here. If wikileaks just decided to put out snippets of emails, it would be misleading. Same deal here. This, besides the fact our own government has gone traitor and is not committing espionage on our own executive branch.

Exactly why this hitjob won't work with normies. Beyond this, it looks like the entire point of fucking with Russia was to entice Trump or his incoming administration to feel the need to call Russia and calm them down, ensuring peace. When normies are aware of this, they'll all be calling for Obama's head.

well if those with the power to do so because of the positions of authority they were granted by our system did so it is quite different than say leakers or hackers with no such authority who did so. There is a difference here. The difference is fuck commies they all deserve to die

TLDR on McCain:

His actions in captivity lead to the deaths of god knows how many US troops. ANYONE ELSE would have been hung as a traitor. But no once again not only was he let off scott free but both incidents were brushed under the rug and only "tinfoil nutters" made claims that he did what he did. And it was only just recently that tapes of him cooperating with the enemy were released.

He is the perfect stooge for the kikes. Not that I am saying he ever would because he was always a spineless traitor, but if he ever didnt do exactly what they wanted him to do they could release all the evidence and he would be executed as a traitor.

McCain is a HUGE problem. And frankly… I think hes a problem worthy of the full memetic potential of the internet hate machine.

I dont think he did either, Flynn may had something on him and took the honorable route to get away from damaging Trump's focus. He was a big piece to lose. Thing is that is just 1 piece and the opposition is losing pieces left and right. We're still on the winning side.

So… Im still wondering if secret pardons exist. FOIA in order?

Let me reiterate, someone had to know about McCain's actions and turned him in, and it was high level decision to let him go free, just so they can keep a thumb on him. His position in power was literally fabricated.

Honestly id bet that is something that FOIA would turn up goose eggs on. No pardon is necessary if the entire investigations were controlled from the beginning.

You know what, since the deep state and CIA/NSA are falling apart from the inside. Im thinking if we constantly inundate them with all the FOIA requests we can think of, we can literally turn the battlefield in Trumps favor.

It's not a case of who's a squealer but a case of who isn't. Priebus, Pence, anyone involved with the establishment and Tea Party (i.e. the neocons using a populist mask to disguise themselves after the failure of Iraq), anyone appointed by Obama… all of them are suspect.

The whole episode is evidence of the precipitous and ongoing collapse of America's democratic institutions — not a sign of their resiliency. Flynn's ouster was a soft coup (or political assassination) engineered by anonymous intelligence community bureaucrats. The results might be salutary, but this isn't the way a liberal democracy is supposed to function.

Unelected intelligence analysts work for the president, not the other way around. Far too many Trump critics appear not to care that these intelligence agents leaked highly sensitive information to the press — mostly because Trump critics are pleased with the result. "Finally," they say, "someone took a stand to expose collusion between the Russians and a senior aide to the president!" It is indeed important that someone took such a stand. But it matters greatly who that someone is and how they take their stand. Members of the unelected, unaccountable intelligence community are not the right someone, especially when they target a senior aide to the president by leaking anonymously to newspapers the content of classified phone intercepts, where the unverified, unsubstantiated information can inflict politically fatal damage almost instantaneously.

Also his records are all sealed. What a coincidence.

So Penis likely intentionally botched the rollout of the EO and then intentionally dicked around with getting Sessions' confirmation hearing and basically doing the same with everyone else. So basically intentionally sabotaging things.

All we know is that "he talked about sanctions with the russian ambassador". We don't even know the context of that discussion because they haven;t actually released any evidence, transcripts or recordings. He could have said something noncommittal like "the trump administration may consider reevaluating the sanctions as we move forward" or spelled out an exact timeline for what was going to be lifted and when, though I suspect the former since if it was actually something damning they would have released quotes. I also suspect that it was something loose and noncommittal because he says he accidentally briefed the administration with false information about whether or not he discussed sanctions which implies that if he did mention them it was not part of a serious discussion.

I can't wait. I want to see these obongo lackeys and cuckservatives hang. Think Mattis can help speed things along?

THIS. IMO Flynn was an intentional fall guy to get the high level leaking rat out out out.
Trump needs a watertight crew with no ZOG agents to work and sabotage.

IT's the first thing every man would do if he knew that he operates in a hostile system.

Get gassed kikes. You're not subtle enough with the demoralisation.

well, the truth is the truth is the truth. If the claims are actually valid, then it doesn't matter how they found out the truth.

Imagine if all of his appointments were nullified too. All of a sudden the bureaucracy shifts into alignment with Trump. It would be divine.

that one time i played chess and sacrificed one of my piece for the advancement of another one.
t. you

The government assured us this could never happen ……after the last six times it happened.

Everywhere I go, it's saying the 'hot start' theory has been debunked. Got any solid sources on that?

Some major differences here. First the DNC communications are not classified materials. Just private conversations. Hacking them is still illegal, but you aren't stepping on national security toes as the leakers of the Flynn stuff did.

There's a thing in the IC community called 'ways and means' which describes the method of collection and the protection of those methods. If the disclosure of information would compromise the 'ways and means' the IC is collecting information then it's obviously the release of that info would tip off anyone they could be listening to to change phone or computer for example. It was illegal also because Flynn's name would have to be masked unless there was a FISA court warrant involved. If there was no warrant, then boy oh boy there is going to be some seriously hard spankings.

GTFO faggot

Why do you let Holla Forums trigger you so hard?
Son, I am dissapoint.

Okay Shlomo, don't lose your kippah on the way home.

Faggot cuck detected

Also, best fucking timeline ever.

Three clear distinctions:
1. We don't know what Flynn said in those conversations, only that there were conversations. Unlike the DNC leaks which revealed skeletons in their closet which the left desperately tried to bury, we don't know what is in Flynn's closet, only that there is a closet. There might be something there, there might not be something there, the point is irrelevant because of point 2:
2. The tapping and leaking of this classified information was deliberate and extremely unlawful. The DNC leaks exist because the boobs with the classified info transmitted them through unsecured (and also illegal) channels. They provided the classified material to hackers through their own incompetence, not because the hackers were trying to get a hold of classified materials. They were their own breach in security. Flynn didn't do that. Somebody within the system had to go out of their way to tap the phone conversation, and as far as we know, they didn't have clearance to do so. They would have had to have known what they were getting into compared to the hackers bumbling into a personal email server.
3. The leaks came from the inside of a federal agency with the intent to undermine a federal official. DNC leaks were from a third party unaffiliated with the government and the DNC itself isn't an official government organization, only an organization made up of individuals affiliated with the government. In other words the DNC leaks were a petty crime that turned scandalous, whereas Flynn's leaks were the result of straight up treason. You get a slap on the wrist for hacking some one's personal email; you fucking hang for tapping a federal official's phone conversation without a warrant.

Now, that is a healthy girl.

Good points. I hope whoever leaked this, that Yates bitch or this Obama appointed SS thug, gets some juicy charges and ends up executed.

We just have to disregard whatever libshits and Hillary supporters say about this, because they'll surely bring up DNC e-mails hacking and call us hypocrites.

The insider that leaked also hot the hillary clinton treatment of "comitting suicide via several shots in the back". A nigger took him out in broad daylight in the street while he was having a walk.

making phonecalls about planned meetings with the president and other phone appointments with the president with any country isn't having "connections" you dip shit. I know you're also jumping on the "russia connections" bullshit and are trying to frame and mold the context with your argument to make it seem like this is more hypocrisy than a non issue being exploited and molded into heresy. That's typical tricks schlomo

You too

DEPORT YOURSELVES INTO THE NEAREST OVEN, KIKES

The best analogy I can come up with on the DNC hacks was some hobo finding medical records in a hospital dumpster. Sure the bum shouldn't be digging in their trash, but the improperly disposed medical records is a major HIPAA violation and a much bigger crime.

The Flynn leaks ought to be, at face, a much more serious violation than Watergate in magnitude but the media is conveniently ignoring it.

There is much overlap in these two camps.

The RNC chair is already replaced, with Trump's endorsement. The new chair was previously the Michigan GOP chair and a Trump delegate. However, she's also related to Romney.

He's dead.

bamp

Keep the narrative straight, please.
The Arpaio investigation had nothing to do with Obama's citizenship or eligibility or even his place of birth.
THAT. IS. IRRELEVANT.
They have said repeatedly that what their investigation sought to prove was the birth certificate Obama presented was a falsified document. It doesn't matter where he was born. They proved that the document was fake and THAT ALONE is enough to impeach Obama.
Focusing on Kenya and Obama not being a real American just gets you tossed into the tinfoil hat pile. That's why they are shouting down "birther" stuff and insisiting this is all about a falsified document, regardless of what the truth really is.
Like say he was actually born in Hawaii?
IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE HE KNOWINGLY PRESENTED A FALSIFIED DOCUMENT.
We will never get Obama any other way; him swinging on a rope for "treason" is pure fantasy.

this 100%

Why not disband the CIA?

Or declare them a terrorist organization like their mossad counterparts and handle business.

Who in the US govt declared mossad terrorists?

ANY congressional Mormon is a threat to the security of the USA.

8 years of odious debt when?
Someone said this isn't the case since, if Obama hadn't been there, the laws/debt would still be valid under the VP or whoever.

wtf, him providing a false doc is obviously because he doesn't have a real one. Him giving a fake BC is reason enough to hang the faggot and when he fails to produce a real one, it's the same as serving without one.

Yeah, I bet you think that getting Hitler 2.0 into the White House is pure fantasy too, don't you?

MCCAIN SEDITION!!
youtube.com/watch?v=JphxA6Lm8P0

I've had the same thoughts about odious debt. Imagine if 9/11 is proven to be an inside job? All that Iraq war debt could be considered odious.

da fuq?

is this real?

It's legit. McCain mentions he "does not know what the president will do", so I guess he's out of the loop and doesn't have any moles in the White House. He also mentions "these are the most difficult times since I've been here (in the Senate). He sounds tired, speaks slowly and somberly, low-T and very low energy. Sad!