KILL 'EM ALL JSOG THREAD

Anons, get in here! Lend JSOG and God Emperor your power! The power to fucking crush the treasonous rats!

GOD EMPEROR WILL CRUSH HIS PEDOPHILE ENEMIES; BUT ONLY IF YOU POST

KILL 'EM ALL JSOG

WRRRRRRRYYYYYY!!!

I just made a shrine to kek and INVOKED hard.
KILL EM ALL JSOG

=KILL 'EM ALL JSOG=

Umm, actually it's JSOC

DIE

…I actually haven't been to cuckchan in years. Last time I was there bernie was still a candidate.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Two things. First, It's Joint Special Operators Command. JSOC

Second, this is a shit thread. If you wanna meme do it in the JSOC thread, don't shit up the rest of the board and kill an old thread to make a new shitty one.

Operations* fug

Oper8rs*

To clarify, as in being an active poster. I haven't actively posted in 4chan in years since the exodus. I did visit based on FBIanon's thread. I didn't post though. Its just, well user ur a faggot.

KILL 'EM ALL JSOC

kek

The Fuhrer's dubs confirm OP is a faggot

wanna know how I know you're full of shit?

holy fuck you cancerous faggots get more blatant every second.

Sure. Tell an 04 oldfag how I'm full of shit. I can take it. Hurry up though, on mobile and getting ready to crash.

go back to gaia, kid.

KILL 'EM ALL JSOC

K

KILL 'EM ALL JSOC

KILL 'EM ALL JSOG

Why are you faggots responding to spam? You realize the "you have been visited by" meme was crafted to derail shit threads, don't you?
Same applies to boards.
tl;dr - this is a slide thread.

The Fuhrer would like you to check these dubs

No slide. I'm just fucking furious with the CIA shit. I really want JSOC to kick their teeth in.

Check'd. The amount of dubs in this thread say OP is indeed a faggot.

Even if you're just a well-intentioned moron this is still a slide thread. Slide threads aren't always made by shills with a malicious purpose - they're any useless thread that directs discussion away from other, more pertinent threads.
You could have just whipped up a you have been visited by the JSOC Bane of CIA-removal, reply to this post with KILL 'EM ALL JSOC macro and posted it in one of the many shit threads about this already - like the "turn on CNN" thread which is 99% shitposting already.
Fuck off cuckchanner.

I agree. OP here. Goddamn, I got BTFO by Kek. Sage my sad spirit bomb. ;_;

you just need to lurk a couple more years lad.

KILL 'EM ALL JSOG

Sage and Report cuckchan faggotry