What are some shows where every single character has a punchable face?

What are some shows where every single character has a punchable face?

Gilmore Girls. My gf likes to turn it on as background noise. I've tried paying attention a few times but the entire show is just "rich privileged cumskin problems". One episode literally had the main characters going to their parents' third or fourth house and then having a long conversation about how the daughter was performing at Yale while servants brought them shit. Disgusting.

James and Mike

Gilmore Girls filed under series shitskins will never understand.

i said punchable not fuckable.

Don't forget Ryan. I hate this fucker so much.

I've never even seen him before now, but I already hate him

Drumpf

The girl looks easy enough to groom and fuck, I wouldn't punch her face, but I can see where you'd be coming from with that.

The Mist series.
Thanks Lord it has been cancelled after one season.

yea her character is really stupid, like a child. The older brother could be getting some grade A puss if he wanted.

fuck off back to leftypol

Yep.

fresh from reddit/pol/? surprised to learn that this isnt your hugbox?

Another classcucked cumskin obliterated.

This is the strongest one for me, but if you stop to think about the answer is actually most of them. Since the 90s, they have a terrible taste for what tv faces should look like and almost all the time choose disgusting people.

Hitler confirmed.
Gas th3 kikes.

Why is the janitor from Scrubs sitting with what appears to be a family of goblins?

IIRC, the little boy in the show has autism. Literally, it's a plot point.

What is that show called? I've watched it twice, both times while stranded, alone in a hotel. The whole things makes me feel very uncomfortable but especially the weird Jewish midget thing. What the fuck is he supposed to be?

Still like the show though

The Middle

I think he debuted in Bored James as a retarded manchild.

(((MalcomBerg X))) the Kosher Fucking Loser.

It is literally impossible for him to be in the middle.

What if three of the actors standing side by side held him across them horizontally?

every single tv show

Bad Luck Booty?