Kim Jong Un's Brother Assasinated

Didn't see this in the catalog. Kim Jong Un's brother was assassinated today by two women assassins with, get this, poison needles.

archive.is/od3b6
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/kim-jong-un-assassination-female-agents-poisoned-needles-north-korea-killed-dead-death-malaysia-a7579336.html

Other urls found in this thread:

lyngsat.com/tvchannels/kp/Korean-Central-TV.html
satbeams.com/footprints?beam=6780
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/02/15/clearer-image-of-killer-caught-on-cctv/
archive.is/x0uEZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

American media is reporting he was assassinated with poison needles. Chinese media is reporting he was assassinated with a cloth over the mouth. Which one is correct?

He tripped in the shower and broke his neck.
My dubs are correct.

He got lost trying to find the kitchen and wound up being eaten in the jungle by a pack of tigers. He wasn't a clever man.

He OD'd on apology juice.

Why is NK still a thing? Just make it into a big parking lot or something.

He accidentally stabbed himself 27 times in the chest while shaving.

A meme factory of best corea's calliber exists purely because Kek wills it.

its a buffer state to save china and russia from the spectre of capitalism. Fast becoming irrelevant because of (((globalism))) since the kikes can circumvent borders now

He was assasinated with a poisoned slap to the back of the head.

Checked!

his sides got destroyed when trump got into office.

His brother seems like a good guy with a hint of down syndrome. I miss Kim's father.

He was just trying to visit disney land

It's spelled Korea.

It is pretty .mp4 related without him.

what kind of a cold hearted ass hole would assassinate somebody on valentines day

Their brother, no less.

Nuke Israel for your brother.

I'm getting a feeling that this chaos god's taking advantage of everyone for, you know, chaos.

Kim don't practice North Korea,
Kim ain't got no ballistic miss-uhl,
Kim had a twin brother, but Kim,
Kim pissed the U.S. Off.

He caught kim masturbating to anime and had to be killed because he knew too much

Fredo Corleone.

WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;_;

One day soon they shall coup and a good leader will take power who will reform it into a post-Juche fascist regime that will conquer the other gooks and the good chinks and become a global superpower surpassed by few. My dubs are my proof.

North Korea is already a defacto fascist country. Why would you want to get rid of juche?

Typicall incorrect assessment. for one it was neo Confucianism which evolved out of the destruction of a Monarchy, by the Japanese as a power grab to ward off western powers which morphed into communism which has now morphed into a hereditary dictatorship under constant threat for the worldwide Zog.

Many of us here are finding it difficult to cope with the changes occurring over our lifetimes. Koreans like changes to occur over 500 years.

They'd be happy being left alone.

His brother looks like an untermensch. No wonder he took him out.

that really doesnt fit 100% but it fits enough. Good effort user 6/10

Well, what do the Malaysian police say?

Try again /lefty/.

Them being shitty commies is a jew meme

I wouldn't say they're actually fascist but definitely fashy-leaning. Ultranationalist, at least.

He accidentally shot himself in the back of the head 6 times

Whatever they're instructed to say. According to South Korea, it was poison.

According to Al Jazeera, Kim Jong-Nam was 'killed', in quotations, which possibly implies that he wasn't killed at all.

Communism is a Jewish invention, please stop Holla Forums.

korean central tv (north korean tv)

Korean Central TV © LyngSat, last updated 2017-02-13
Position Satellite Beam
EIRP (dBW) Frequency System SR
FEC Encryption Packages Lang. Source
78.5°E Thaicom 5 Global
0 3696 H DVB-S2
8PSK
MPEG-4
HD 4167
3/5

K Albert I
58.0°W Intelsat 21 West hemi V 3840 V DVB-S
MPEG-4 27690
7/8

K Anonymous
Masterhacker

intelsat 21 c band 58 degrees west and you can see all the crazy shit for yourself.

satbeams.com/footprints?beam=6780

in new york a 5ft 6" dish will pick it up with a c band lnb.

Into the oven, Chaim.

maybe the jews are trying to provoke a nuclear war with best korea in an attempt to cover up their crimes…

oh wait
topkek, guess (((they))) will try to give them some.

Nah.

Trump should give his condolences to Best Korea and offer to help catch the criminals. Find them and hand them over. Thus creating good relations with the country.
Kim, Duterte, Trump and Putin FOREVER
hungary too

You forgot to add Sarin gas

(checked)
Kek Confirms!

Whatever Sean Spicer says it is, otherwise its a false flag.

Barron got access to one of his fathers laptops, and in 'wargames' type fashion, ended up deploying a death squad to Kim's brother. Must have showed up on an rechable targets list.

A CCTV picture of one of the suspects was just released. Love the t-shirt. The kek is strong in this one.

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/02/15/clearer-image-of-killer-caught-on-cctv/

He swallowed too much toothpaste after checking my digits

If this is what passes for a fascist country in 2017, we can do better.

Holla Forums is more your style gook.

By that definition, the Soviet Union was a fascist nation.

naw that was Castro.

His fault for not specifying which America.

Was good when he existed because he looked like a IRL villain of a old James Bond's film.

Coincidence?

Holy shit look at all those dubs.

Kimg Jong Un is known to be pretty paranoid. Understandable, since he's actually not in power.

The PRK is a headless beast, run by its military. KJU is the next in line of ceremonial leaders. Who really is in power are those tiny little old men in uniforms scribbling down Dear Leader's instructions.

He was killed by the internet goy.

Was there something about him in particular that he'd be killed or just the family connection?

He was a ((swiss educated)) degenerate gambler with mistresses and traitor leanings, so it was probably the right choice as he was a liability.

Truth is he just tripped down the stairs, they're spinning stories to save the country from more national embarrassment.

WRONG!
He WAS assassinated by poison needless, but not by two women. You see, one of Assad's stray barrel bombs (which are full of super poison needless, as everybody knows) got its navigation scrambled, so instead of flying towards the nearest child hospital, nursery, or orphanage (as everybody knows that syrian children are Assad's greatest enemies), it instead targeted the nearest North Korean. Kuala Lumpur is closer to Syria than North Korea, and Kim Jong-nam waas rather high profile, so he was the closest North Korean the barrel bomb could find after a quick google search.

It kinda was more nationalistic than modern liberal democracies. At least they viewed cultural marxism as a weapon against external enemies instead of something to implement in their domestic policies.

Something I will eternally disagree with Yuri on is that demoralization is irreversible.
It can be reversed if you try hard enough.
You see that bald chick with black lipstick in that video? The "die cis scum" chick? This is her now.
She deleted her Tumblr, he YouTube, everything. She announced she was no longer believed in all the nonsense and went back to what a normal person should be like.

Demoralization can be undone.

that image always gets posted as "proof" that you can un-poz them, but we have no real context or proof its real and was not just a ploy to get 4chan to back of this tumbler wack job.

until I see her make a video explaining things, (how or why she changed) i'm going to discount this image.

Yuri wasn't talking about individual cases, but rather the effects of demoralization on a society as a whole. It's incredibly difficult to undo such a radical cultural shift, especially when cultural marxists make such strong appeals to emotion and condition people to reject factual arguments.

She posted that image on her Tumblr account and said all the shit she was doing was a "phase". She then deleted her account.
It's hard to prove because as far as I know, there are no archives of anything she did other than her videos and a few of her images, but I remember seeing the post before she fucked off.

She didn't exactly delete her YT, but she did wipe all the videos off of it.

She deleted all that shit because they tried to lynch her.

Oh God, the asspain of the hardcore SJWs when they found out she "betrayed" them was truly amazing. She was a somewhat of an icon to them.

So does anyone have a motive for why they'd bother to assassinate this tubby fuck?

Im guessing depression plays a huge part in it, I was depressed nearly all my life, used to color my hair and my style was very emo-ish.
Also my political views, before that i saw every human being as the same and yada yada, i was right-wing already but it was mixed with some lefty beliefs.

All gone and changed once I got rid of my depression. No colored hair, no emo etc.

Fucker looks like a gook Dom Deluise

CNN reported his death was due to illness. So it must be accurate. :^)

THIS AND A MIX OF THE ASIAN MAN IN PEE PEE COVERED SWEAT PANTS cant find Muh PPSWEATPANTS jpg .FUCK😁

That's a man. It's an Asian man's shoulders.

Gooks aren't very dimorphic. Hard to tell between men and women at the best of times.

Sounds like this movie

UPDATE

SUSPECT THOUGHT THEY WERE TAKING PART IN A PRANK

www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/17/suspect-north-korea-killing-thought-she-was-taking-part-in-tv-prank-indonesia-siti-aisyah-police-kim-jong-nam
archive.is/x0uEZ

J U S T A P R A N K B R O

WEAPONIZED PRANKS

ching chong ring rongh

Holla Forums, be more serious.

I would be skeptical about either, but especially the US one. I doubt the West speaks the truth, but I am not so sure about China.

I hope Nork will be okay.

Why is nobody even talking about this? It's in the news constantly.

SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK