ICE Officials Given Full Authority To Illegals, Now Have Zero Right To Legal Representation

LEFTYPOL BTFO
ICE Officials Given Full Authority To Deport Illegal Voters, Illegals Entering US Now Have Zero Right To Legal Representation
LEFTYPOL BTFO

It has been a tireless first three weeks for the Trump Administration; the president’s team continues to be hit from all sides, including federal judges who seek to disrupt the new status quo.

But that streak has just ended. Vessel News reports that the 7th U.S. Circuit of Appeals in Chicago has now ruled that Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials, as well as local law enforcement, now have the legal ability to deport illegal voters.

The ruling centered around the case of a “dreamer” who was caught in 2012 of breaking into the United States. He was safely returned to his home country the very next day. The whole affair came about while the court was addressing the bigger issue of Donald Trump’s travel ban from terrorist-sponsoring nations, as well as his dealings with the refugee crisis. The issue of the Fifth Amendment in regards to those who are not legal citizens came up in terms of those caught illegally entering the country.

While the ruling will stand for all of America, it comes at the dismay of a Peruvian woman who voted illegally during multiple elections. She will face deportation for her crimes.

While WikiLeaks confirmed that John Podesta (former chairman of Hillary’s 2016 campaign, Chief of Staff to Bill Clinton, and Counselor to Barack Obama) condoned massive voter ID fraud in support of the Democratic Party, the President and his closest aides haven’t yet released their promised evidence.

There is a saying that even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time. Another popular way of saying close to the same thing is that even a broken wall clock is right twice a day. There will surely be even more such sayings being created now that the blind squirrels that make up the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals have chosen now as the time to finally come out with a ruling that helps the American people. This court has ruled that those who have been apprehended entering the country illegally have no legal right to representation. It seems as if the word “illegal” means something, after all.

The Democrats are going to have an absolute conniption fit as if the court had just ruled that it is now permissible to harm, torture, or otherwise abuse these “undocumented” people, but when it happens just remember that it is not true. This ruling is not saying that they have no human rights, a common and purposeful confusion often employed by the left, simply that they have no legal right to an attorney.

This means that the American taxpayer is no longer going to have to foot the bill for the legal costs that pile up higher than the coming “Trump Wall.”

archive.is/4XOcW

From Wall Street Journal: archive.is/LiQEq

Immigrants who are caught entering the U.S. illegally have no right to legal representation, a federal appeals court in San Francisco ruled on Tuesday.

The Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the deportation of a Mexican immigrant who was arrested while crossing into the U.S. in 2012 and returned to his country the following day.

The ruling, from a three-judge panel, came hours before a different Ninth Circuit panel was set to consider an executive order by President Donald Trump that temporary suspended travel from seven countries and halted the admission of refugees.

The ruling Tuesday dealt with whether immigrants caught entering the U.S. illegally have due process rights to legal counsel under the Fifth Amendment, an issue separate from those raised in the executive-order challenge.

Under a 1996 federal law, Customs and Border Protection officers can use a process called “expedited removal” to swiftly deport immigrants who are caught within 100 miles of the border without valid entry documents and who have been in the U.S. fewer than 14 days.

archive.is/75Ne1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7R8hw
news-gazette.com/news/local/2017-02-10/urbana-man-charged-living-voting-us-illegally.html
archive.is/3WEC5
dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/02/09/grand-prairie-woman-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-voter-fraud/
archive.is/CKvbu
archive.is/JgJLc
youtube.com/watch?v=8RU69gzQbeM
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
archive.fo/5kbaM
archive.is/wZfbG

archive.is/IKBLB
archive.is/dIkQD
nadler.house.gov/sites/nadler.house.gov/files/documents/Nadler - Resolution of Inquiry.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're going back
They're all going back

SHADILAY
FOREIGN HORDES BTFO

THEY'RE ALL GOING BACK

This is great great news anons!

I had to research this before I believed it. It was reported over the radio just a while ago, so I guess this is legit!

…Is this meant to garner sympathy for the slut?

HA HA HA
I hope this was in part done as sort of a capitulation from the 9th, but it will be too little too late. Trump needs to issue a response to the Flynn fiasco as well, this could be a good retaliatory start. Start the shipping.

HAHAHA Mexico fucking cucked hard. They were planning to go full scale with pushing "tutorials" out to the illegal spics in the US on how to jam up the legal system and cause immigration courts to be bogged down dealing with them to the point those courts would never be able to deport hardly any of them

Then this comes out and all those plans are BTFO of the water in an instant. Fucking mexico can get fucked, we arent taking or keeping their trash any longer

I'm surprised Trump hasn't said a word about this recent ruling. Hopefully it will be headlined on drudge report tomorrow as a victory declaration.

great news, you ameriniggers are growing a spine back. Time to deport some lefties "accidentally"

>now
As good as the news is, the fact this distinction even has to be made is a sad reflection on the shit state of affairs this country was in.

THEY ALL HAVE TO GO BACK
WE WON'T BE SPLITTING UP ANY FAMILIES
This is great news, because it makes it harder for them to intentionally clog the court system and then cite this as evidence that mass deportation is not feasible.

i dont think i have a picture to encompass the smugly erect feeling i have right now.

I'm in the exact same boat. I think this calls for a smug girl in a MAGA hat.

Sounds like they wanted war to me. Oh well,
ALL OF THEM ARE GOING BACK NOW.

PRAISE KEK
REMOVE BEANER

If only… imagine how fast they'd self-deport.

I'll take Fema camps for 1000 Alex

or head to Canada

Wait a second, how do they know the identities of the spics that voted illegally? Don't these people use fake IDs?

Nope lol

It's the best I got but it's not nearly enough.

Funny how they know that these so called "undocumented immigrants" voted.

Please someone tell me this is true. I'm almost finding it hard to believe.

It is. Praise kek.

Need to crack down on all these anti-ICE people that organize to help hide illegals as well.

The time is now.

(checked)
PRAISE KEK

Oh the asshurt and kvetching there will be about this one lads.

THANK YOU DONALD TRUMP
ADIOS TACO

So all of these beaner "infographs" that tell the spics to get a lawyer as soon as ICE shows ups are now invalid? Fucking nice.

So far it's just for the ones who voted which is odd considering democrats said there is no evidence for it at all.

So is ICE going over the voter registry to weed out the illegals and showing up at their door? Fucking lmao if this is true I wonder how the left will respond

Interesting enough this also covers the coastal zone that ACLJew freaks out about as a constitution free zone.

A couple have been recently arrested for voting illegally:

archive.is/7R8hw
news-gazette.com/news/local/2017-02-10/urbana-man-charged-living-voting-us-illegally.html

archive.is/3WEC5
dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/02/09/grand-prairie-woman-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-voter-fraud/

and the illegals here for

You have to remember that certain areas give fucking licenses to illegals. Even spics bragged about going to Portland to get ids to then use to get passports. Also ICE was trolling through social media because these deportables don't have good opsec and openly brag about being here illegally.

How can they prove that though? If some beaner has a receipt from taco bell from >2weeks ago he can have a US tax paid lawyer? The fuck?

I guess they'll have to prove it in court with their lawy…. oh my god

Use your head user. A taco receipt won't cut it. They will need to provide solid proof of residency/employment/etc. to prove they've been here for longer than 2 weeks. Otherwise, no bueno. Which means all the beaners who have been working cash in hand jobs and squatting or living illegally or off the books can't prove shit. Which means they have to go back.

I didn't have it saved no bully pls

ETHNOSTATE SOON

It's really very wonderful.

24D Chess.

No evidence of voter fraud you say fake news people?

ICE…arrest the illegals who voted illegally and deport them.

Press reoports on poor unfortunate illegals while mentioning they are being depoprted for the simple act of voter fraud.

multi dimensional kek

Wew. That is going to cause some shit knickers if that's really coming down the pike. I want to believe.

Holy shit you're right. The fucking mad man.

They'll minimize the numbers and then show a crying fat ass spic mother who's got to go back. Same shit they do with Syria. Only think to do is sit back and enjoy the extended Taconacht.

Night of the long Tortillas when?

wew lads - illegal voters have to go back!

If the fattie ICE agent in OP's pic is any indication, most of you neets will be able to join ICE without any issues.

(checked)

Checked! trips!

Shadilay brother

This ruling is going to set off the Deluge, right? Is there anywhere this can still be challenged in court? Can it be taken to the Supreme Court still? As a Commiefornian, I find it impossible to believe that good things really happen.

I bet Soros is pissssssssed!

SHADILAY

So now Syrians can come in illegally to get deported later?

Meanwhile ICE is using DACA to remove taco.

archive.is/CKvbu

SHADILAY

It'd be a great thing for real. We have so many intelligent men with useful autism who are wasting all their time.

Awesome. Big victory for US national sovereignty!

I told you guys this was all a ruse to distract the left from ICE.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT LADS!! TIME TO PLAY RECON FOR ICE!!!!!!!!

We shitpost them to death with smug waifus?

Imagine if hillary would have won

ICE should really utilize the army of autistic shitposters that are willing to gather data on illegals and do it for free.

I legitimately believe we'd all be dead by now. I'm not kidding.

KIKE SPOTTED

Checked. Now we must purge.

Nice full house. I felt it to. I think we were marked men; Hillary wasn't going to forgive or forget the wizards that put a frog in her throat.

Start the Tacocaust!

The Trumpenreich will rise!

Check 'em

Chicago did something right? I'm impressed. Now send in the Guard to clean out the gangs

REMOVE BEAN
STREETS CLEAN
AMERICAN DREAM

So liberals have to be chimping out over this.
I wanna see some salt.

Every day is like Christmas

Shh, let them pay attention to the flynn shit while this goes on.

It feels surreal.

I knew we could do it guys I just didn't realize what it would feel like.

This. Trump will be smart to enact these plans quietly, let them take hold, and then stump libs when they say, "whaaaaaa, but you can't do thaaaatttttt…"

WE ALREADY ARE

THE WALL GOD DEMANDS MORE SACRIFICES BEFORE HE BECOMES MANIFEST

kek, Reuters left out this little tidbit of information.

archive.is/JgJLc

I love this timeline. It's only getting darker every day.

*danker

Think you might have had it right the first time, mate…

Maybe there isn't need for martial law yet. Some of the judges seem to be getting in line. Was it a unanimous ruling, or 2-1?
I can't help but feel labeling a third-rate board representative of the opposition is an undue elevation. I mean, has Holla Forums made the news even once?

It has to get darker before the dawn.

This fucking timeline I tell ya!

youtube.com/watch?v=8RU69gzQbeM

Shadilay youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Mr. Spice was talking about it, saying that the problem wasn't whatever he was talking with the Russians about, but instead that Flynn was lying to Pence/Trump about it.

Requesting the dancing chick webm

we makin cali red again
kekus vult

YESSSS!!!!
I'm tired of going to carl's jr for a breakfast sandwhich and having to get into it with the fucking beaner pimp that runs his whoring business out of there. I've started shit with him and he actually backed down cause he's a manlet little beaner piece of shit. All i wanted to do was sit there and eat my sausage egg biscuit, but that little piece of shit had to mad dog me from across the room. I'm going to make him disappear soon.

Holy underrated

What'd this manlet spic pimp do to you, well, besides be a manlet spic pimp?

THIS COMES THE DAY AFTER FLYNN IS FIRED

COINCIDENCE?

Was Flynn being a cuck and saying that this would be a defense risk and Trump fired his ass for it?

SHADILAY

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY WORTH FIGHTING FOR ONCE MORE

He just glared at me and wouldn't look away. I raised my arms up, like "what?!" and he just stared even meaner, like did you just "what?!" me pendejo. I tried to play it cool, but it finally got to me so I went up to the table that he uses as his whore office and called him a little bitch.

Just a typical criminal beaner stinking up public spaces with its inherent criminality.

Ah, I know what you mean. Darkies do it all the time to loom tough but when a White man stands up to them then they scatter. Nice job, user. But be careful, he could be connected. Call up the Right Wing Safety Squads just in case!

By "illegal voters" does this mean that an american citizen who tries to do something illegal with voting (vote tampering, using dead people to vote ect ect) they can get deported?

what the fuck am i watching you god damn nerd

Sadly no, user. It just means illegals who actually voted will be sent back along with the rest of them.

Top Kek. Knowing how impulsive they are, they would totally get their boyfriends deported after an argument.

I fucking hate that shit. Hispanics in particular are insanely cocky. I hate them more than niggers sometimes.

No doubt, I've got good situational awareness and take no chances. After that one confrontation, I actually made a phone mount for my car's side window out of cardboard and was casing the place for about week and recording video. I saw that little spic more than once while I was doing that and he saw me once. I was wearing a bucket hat and aviators, so he probably didn't recognize me, but I signalled him from my car that I was watching. I really wanted to do something, but in the end I called the city controller for that district and submitted an official complaint about it. not sure if it is related, but about 2-3 months later a major sting operation took place and the cops took down a big human trafficking ring.

I think it's because they're generally smarter than niggers and know that they're doing it. Niggers can do it unconsciously because they have that look about them but spics want to bait you into something, IMO.

The subject line was mangled a bit and implies a different story, so let's clarify this a bit:

1. In 2015, the DoJ decided ICE and local police can arrest and deport a non-citizen, even a lawful permanent resident, if they have voted. This was upheld in the 7th US circuit court yesterday.
I had to dive through like 4 different sources in OP's articles just to find the name of the person. Here's a Reuters article that goes into more depth about the case. archive.fo/5kbaM

2. On February 7th, the 9th circuit denied an appeal for an immigrant 2-1 hoping to get a trial before being deported. This should stand if and only if they are within 100 miles of the border and have been in the country for less than 14 days.
The guy got caught a mile inside the border and sent over the border the same day. The court stated that the burden of assembling an international team to handle this situation was prohibitive to the goal of kicking them across the border.
Here's the WSJ article it cited. archive.is/wZfbG

(checked)
Maybe you helped to take it down.

LEFTYPOL BTFO

So illegal alien voters deported, no questions asked. Non-voting related illegals only deported without legal if within 100 miles of border.

Have you ever hung out with a mexican as friends? They're obsessed with being being the AMOG and always think they know best, and they all do it in the exact same way. It's fucking enraging after a while.

expanded grammer: So illegal alien voters deported, no questions asked. Non-voting related illegals alienas are only deported without a lawyer if they are within 100 miles of border.

Nice digits.

Yeah. The former is good for anyone but a full citizen, the latter is only good for recent border jumpers. OP's subject line not only crams the two stories together (which happened a week apart) but implies that ICE has the authority to deport any illegals anywhere immediately.

No, I haven't but I'll bet it sucks.

Thanks, user.

Whoops

fuck off beaners

IT BEGINS

58 million

That's a yuge Fifth Column if I ever saw one.

62,000 Followers
https:// twitter.com/NCLR/followers

Can you imagine how much better America would be if they were gone. The gang violence and litter problem would almost disappear completely. I'd miss taco trucks though.

It's going to be a long fight anons.

Is this from NCLR website or what? I refuse to give those kikes traffic and clicks.

Oh boy. That's a lot of potential newfriends for ICE to make. Good thing the spic is so adept with twatter, or he would have shunted partyvan culture, and that would just be a real shame.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-arrest-exclusiv-idUSKBN15T307

Here's the DACA gang-member mentioned earlier in the thread.

That's like a fifth of the US population.
Fucking hell that's gonna free up a lot of jobs and lower rent.

I've been looking forward to that particularly, that way our teenagers can get work instead of being street hooligans.

POR QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe ME 58 MILLÓN

That's gonna be a problem though, unless we consider also removing those spic Trump supporters too, still got a nigger and mudslime problem.

Don't forget the dumbfuck on the right is as much responsible for this situation as ex-King Nigger. The Gang of Eight were his buddies as well.

TFW THEY'RE FINALLY GOING BACK

1 hour ago, Kikebook
Daniel Ramirez-Medina
1 hr ·
Nigga I'm free! 🤘🏽✌🏽

That's not cool.

So how are the jews going to compete with their puny six million now?

In many states illegals can get a drivers license, and in some states, that's all you need to vote, and sometimes, they don't even check for ID. It's a fucking mess

t. Californian who wants to take back the beautiful state

Somehow the Jew figures out a way to earn money, even when they're losing.

The nigger is still sitting in jail.

The best anime of 2017.

Deport his lawyer.

They did the same in my precinct. Some spic walks in, goes "no have papers" or something similar, and then the lady is like "hey hoh that's okay just sign this affidavit!" Whole system is a total farce, but that's what you had with king nigger in control of things and the democrats being a minority party.

Call him out right then and there next time, ask him what the fuck he's looking at.

it is pretty funny tbh

My state went for Trump but my county went for Hillary due to driver licenses only being required to vote. It's been absolute hell living here the past year 1/2 with BLM shit stirring every ethnic group against the honest law-abiding white man.

The parasite apparently has several lawyers. Must be nice getting free counsel.
This particular one should be deported directly to an oven.

Agreed.

I just found a new show to watch, this should be good.

That's a big shoah

Yeah, I try to give myself a little time to think things through unless I'm in a self defense situation. I have a temper problem and when i was younger that got me into trouble. So I looked at him and raised my arms up like, what? And he kept mad dogging so what I did is hold up my index finger, indicating to hold on a minute. I then finished my sandwhich. After that I calmly walked up to him and ripped him a new one. He stood up and was going to try and intimidate me, but it didn't work out for him and he ended up backing down when he saw that I wasn't scared. I was scared a little tbh, I mean he is a professional criminal, but I wasn't going to let him know.

We have some lovely national security and search and seizure precedent that establish airports as borders. How many of them do you think live less than 100 miles from an airport?

There would still be all the niggers.

Sedition seems to be the all the rage these days.

Another kekworthy story.

The Texas Tribune: In apparent case of mistaken identity, father caught in ICE sting

archive.is/IKBLB

How sad that they are split up, I hope ICE makes sure they are reunited very soon

More like a hole in one.

BEST TIMELINE GET FUCKED ILLEGALS

Most enemy hives are near ocean anyway

Yes this is directly correlated to low iq imo

meant for

Your double dubs show that needs to be fixed. Praise Kek

wew

I want this so bad. Something the faggot boomers and slum lords kikes will fight.

This is shit, it looks like it's saying "Purge Donald"

For sure

I am so happy

wew

What the fuck
WHAT THE FUCK

IN NO SANE NATION WOULD THIS EVEN BE A QUESTION
I fucking hate what king nigger and the previous leftists and jews did to my country.

FIX IT

checked!!
You do not fuck with a man's meal.

kek

It could be relitigated in another case, or they could review it again with more judges, if I recall correctly.

Sorry to burst any dreams, but only ex-military/cops can be like that. It requires 4 year degree plus at least 2 years grad school. Must pass agility training. So if you "know" someone, you could get in without any of that- but saving that, it isn't easy.

Call ICE on him

holy mother of all keks

Related-ish article: archive.is/dIkQD

"It doesn't matter, because you weren't born in this country,"

Wow missed a chunk of context.
They tried to challenge the lawsuit because MUH DACA. ICE said fuck off.

Yeah, I'm up here and they have their little protest by the facility.

Nailed it!

Does this mean I can legally shoot criminal aliens just for being on US soil?

Unfortunately user, murder is still murder for now. You can however figure out their name or where they live and call your local ICE office. After all, being a concerned citizen means getting to watch their entire crying beaner family get loaded in a van.

Hands off the tendies.

Not so fast, will totally depend on if the remake of LoGH that's supposed to start this year will be shit or not.

why such a sensible decision all of a sudden?

Because Trump owns their asses and it's beautiful. Also the 9th Circuit are the same faggots who said Yelp needs to take down negative reviews and only host positive ones. They're mega fags

From the way I read it it was a different set of judges on the same day, but before the other ruling.

This part

They fear the Trump Curse.

Even a broken squirrel can nut twice a day

We've gone from fearing the v& to being the v&. These are strange times indeed.

this gif is amazing simply for the reason that i never thought i would get a boner off of killary getting fucked OR off of daily dose.

as many have said in this thread, truly the best timeline.

user, I…

AY YO
HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
with the depletion of immigrants in this country, freeing up career paths for lower income citizens and the ability to pay for better housing at a more affordable rate
WE GOTTA BE GETTIN JOBS AND SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT?

Hah. As if they ever will. But with unemployment bottoming out elsewhere and demand for workers increasing they'll have no fucking excuse left. And with no excuses left to peddle it becomes easier to raise public support for cutting off gibs.

Having no right for attorney in American justice system means they are fair game unless they are somehow knowledged in American law. ICE official can literally shoot off illegal's nuts, made him grip unloaded pistol a few times with his dirty hands and later claim(if it somehow gets to the court) said ball-less illegal stole their pistol and shoot himself. What illegal can say on proceeding would amount to REEEEEEEEEEEE in broken English which is contempt of the court.

I can't make a thread because tor.

It's truly baffling that the people so enamored with the idea of "resistance" or "fighting oppression/the establishment" are so often living quite comfortably due to the auspices of the very establishment they pretend to defy. Their cushy existence is so inextricably tied to maintaining the status quo (or at most gently tweaking it at an imperceptible pace) that I'd wager they'd be the first to vocally oppose any type of genuinely radical action, even for the goals they propose.

Map user here, continuing from this post in another thread:

I have taken all the points and consolidated them onto one coordinate per city/state combination. In my last map iteration in the post above linked, I would have multiple coordinates per city which led to many pins representing 'Chicago' for example. Well I've eliminated all of the redundancy so that every time a pin is clicked you're treated to a full accounting of all those in 'Chicago' under the same pin. Satellite suburbs all have their own pin as well.

Here is the result. This view is in Google Earth so it looks a little shitty.

Pic #1 is the view of the whole US/Mexico.
Pic #2 is just Californistan, with each pin being a different city in which I have information about illegals being there.
Pic #3 is what the 'Los Angeles' pin looks like before expansion.
Pic #4 is what 'Los Angeles' looks like after expansion.
Pic #5 is the 'Seattle' pin expanded.

Shit is crazy dudes. Still writing up a little paper detailing my methods and then sending that plus the whole DB to ICE. It is weird that of the 4400 members of the group, 2900 had invalid profiles, leaving me only 1500 of the original amount.

Got one for SoCal? I want to drive one autistic beaner to suicide

I think this is most of SoCal.

The flag has KKK.

kek, what part of deferred did this spic not get?

Doing God's work user.

May kek bless you for eternity.

Fumigate sanctuary cities

That's gonna be one for the history books

These people are delusional.
I don't think these people understand the religious freedom thing was to prevent the church becoming as powerful as it became in Britain during the mid 1700s. It literally has nothing to do with Muslims coming into the country.

Tolerance and inclusion have never been American values.

If only more people understood this simple truth.

There's no way the founding fathers weren't familiar with this. They studied philosophy like autists.

Might want to reread how the constitution was only supposed to be for white people.

Naturally. It's funny how people act like they want to adhere to the ideas of the Founding Fathers, muh tolerance, yet they don't realize the Naturalization Act of 1790 was signed into effect while George Washington was president and most of the founding fathers were still heavily involved in the government.

dat pic 👍🏻

NIGHT OF THE LONG VANS
RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUADS

DOES THIS MEAN THE YOUNG AMERICAN BORN CITIZENS CAN GET BACK TO WORK AND MAGA ?

20+ years of this shit and finally the tide is turning. I'm friends with a lot of mexicans on normiebook, the salt has been flowing for weeks. I've been so smug this month I'm afraid I'm going to start sniffing my own farts.

You know lately the traffic in socal has gotten a fuckton better, I thought I was imagining things, now I see why

Is this saying that all illegals have no right to an attorney / due process or that just those caught entering illegally within 14 days have no right to an attorney?
Because it seems like the latter but hey a win is a win either way.

It may as well be the former. If they're illegal they're going to have a really, really hard time convincing ICE that they have been here longer than 2 weeks; especially without a legal job or legal place of residence. A LOT of them are fucked just on the principle that you'd have to prove they were in America for more than 14 days.

So as a San Diegan this means they are going to either flee north or get sent south?
Fort San Ysidro when

NO VISAS
NO VISAS
NO VISAS
NO VISAS
NO VISAS
NO VISAS

About fucking time.

Convince them that Mexico is safer for them than the United States.

You can't block this when they're already back in spicland, (((federal courts)))

Godspeed, map user.

This man deserves more respect

Holla Forums is a magical place

This is very important. Trump can deport lots of them over 8 years, but if they are determined to stay, I'm sure some will slip through the cracks thanks to some leftist traitors obstructing justice.

We as a culture have to make them unwelcome. They've been told for a decade or more how diverse and special they are. They need to come to the decision, independently, that they no longer belong here. I am determined to help them make this decision.

Good. The left and the cuckservatives are trying to bring down the presidency as fast as possible from inside the WH. I hope Trump can keep it together.

All illegals by definition are Criminals.

I don't have to user they're scared. One of them plays fightan games with me. He said something last night about white people getting racist after Trump took office. I casually explained that this had been coming for some time, they were fed up, and this is the future they chose. Every life one of them is terrified someone is going to turn them in to ICE.

My local sheriff just announced that he's going to start rounding all the ones with a criminal record up and putting them on a bus.

I should clarify, what he said was those were going first. It's a small county so all the drug pushers and assorted criminals (petty thieves) are well known. He said if you're not legal but have been:

Then you can come to him and get started doing the paper work. Anyone that isn't a citizen is going to go that didn't take this last chance after all the ones that cause most of the problems are rounded up. I've noticed far less of them in public and the ones I do so are no longer talking in Spanish and flaunting their Laraza pride.

I love that the MSM believes it can pull such a stupid fucking slight of hand trick to make that criminal act part of a "blind spot".
I even heard that asshole Cuck Todd argue "ASIDE from entering illegally".
You can't conveniently brush aside the obvious inherit crime, for fucks sake.

Maybe FBI-kun in this thread has some ideas?

BEAUTIFUL. Any more insight into their psyche?

Their illusions have been shattered. They thought the gibs were going to last forever. They've gone into protection mode over their families. White women that are married to beaners are hiding their husbands en-masses. They wish we would have voted for Romney instead of Trump. They think all white people are Nazis and are terrified to speak freely around us. They are amazed that their neighbors harbor feelings of disgust towards them. They do not understand why this backlash is coming now unless you explain to them about how whites have been portrayed in the media for 20+ years or the fact that they've been watching half their pay check going to people that don't contribute. They do not understand that we fear genocide and are rising up to ensure a future for our own people. They still buy into the "Nation of immigrants" meme.

I could go on but I think that covers the main things. Most of them have no plans to go back but expect to be forced back at any moment.

dude, you're 100% fucking right…could this seriously be why?!

t. guy who just drove home south on the 405 from van nuys

YOU ARE A FUCKING SAINT

Fuck illegals I can mow my own damn lawn.

This is why our side won.

This is the best kind of autism. Godspeed user.

What would it take for them to to go back voluntarily? I assume gibs drying up will do it eventually, but do we saturate their environment with pro-white posters, do we march with Klan hoods again, what? Which form of their Nazi boogeyman should we take?

Gestapo, they're all worried about the Gestapo. It's so bad they're saying any white man in work boots looks like the Gestapo. Make it clear you're willing to turn them in or round them up yourself.

Lucky Denmark.

And people wants us to believe autism is a bad thing, hah.

It could be, the streets feel cleaner, when I was playing mini golf on valentine's with my woman what is usually a crowded spic filled nightmare was pretty nice and quiet. I think many of them are not deported but just not openly walking around anymore. If you live near any spics try going to places the usually congregate and see if you notice any difference in the number of people around. Be on guard though, they may be extra cautious around white guys and lash out.

Reporting for aiding and abetting

So if someone broke into this kike's home and torched the place after raping and killing his whole family, he wouldn't complain?

Typical libshit

This year is just SO FUCKING COMFY!

Bwaaahahahaahahaahaaa

"NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — There has been an apparent immigration scam traveling through Queens and other parts of the city.

Uniformed men, claiming to be Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers have been shaking down New Yorkers who appear to be Latino.

The four men looked official, even down to the ICE lettering on their jackets. They stopped a man on a street off of Roosevelt Avenue, and demanded cash — otherwise he’d be taken in.

As 1010 WINS Al Jones reported, Councilman Jimmy Van Bramer said the man handed over $250."
h ttp ://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/02/14/ice-agent-impersonators-scam/

I just hope Trump isn't going to be impeached.

There's literally no ground for impeachment. If they ever try it they're fucked.

The ultimate in comfy is realizing that the more illegal democrats he deports, the less likely it is that he can be stopped. He grows stronger every day.

for what?
it takes more than dems not liking him

Some people think they're going to take him to court for Logan act violations if they can prove he had any communication with Russia. That's the word on the street.

The "deep state" gave him all the ammo he needs to declare martial law if he wanted to, it's more likely that he declares martial than he gets impeached because the "deep state" broke every fucking law we have to expose some fake news treason.

And how did they get that? By committing treason, it wouldn't stick and they know it. It's a good way to start a civil war though.

you mean that thing that has never been actually used to prosecute anyone?
funny spelling for a NYT/Wapo article, Satan

They are throwing everything they have (kek, they have nothing) into attempting to hammer out a narrative of "muh russia connections" from a non issue involving international conversations and likely joking around and hoping it takes off with people resigning and media thinking they see blood.

It's all panic, resistance, and CIA freaking the fuck out because once Pizzagate comes to a head and arrests made, their power structure is going to be ground into dust. Why do you think this board is getting raided right now with defeatist and concern shills?

Jew York does it again

Then again congress has to vote on it, and it wouldn't surprise me if it was the last great 'Et tu brutus?' moment where every US congressman votes to fuck Trump over. I still have my jaw permanently affixed to the floor when I saw the Greek parliament vote completely against Grexit despite the vote. Pretty permanently made me a cynic.

Read it for yourself. They are already taking the first steps: nadler.house.gov/sites/nadler.house.gov/files/documents/Nadler - Resolution of Inquiry.pdf

U r a hero

It's weird as hell being on the other side of checks and balances. Too used to being giddy when I hear congress shot something down.

means literally nothing

It was the same shit during the campaign. Whether it was the latest media fabricated scandal or even just a lull in campaign activities, out they would come with it really makes you think, I'm scared, it's over.

Pic related lololol

Top fuckin' shelf, m8.

the hell is that?

kek, reminds me of the one I made the other day

In office less than 30 days any you're already pushing impeachment an impeachment meme. It's delusional fantasy but keep it up if you must.

Might want to collect your thoughts before posting. It's not firing from the hip to assume that they will try any avenue possible to impeach Trump. Idiots like you who pretend like the battle is over are the real problem. Fun fact, it's just begun.

take the bogpill m8

Won't happen.

I know you've been at this for less than a year, but some of us have been involved for a lot longer than that. Reddit really seems more your speed if you can't even discuss the possibility that Trump will be attacked by the left with every tool possible. Impeachment is goal number 1 for them, and probably a good number of RINO cucks like Graham and McCain.

What? How are illegals getting a drivers license, you need your Birth Certificate or Passport as your first form of identification

Look mate, they aren't going to do shit. They do not have the numbers in either the House or the Senate nor will they after the mid-terms. They're fucking finished, yet here you are trying to prop up their corpse and tell us, no, in fact impeachment is a viable avenue for them to solve the Trump problem.

It's a weak narrative without a basis in reality.

Checked. 10 out of fucking 10. Five star post.

Your assumption is that the GOPe won't vote against him. I'm saying I think that's a foolish assumption to make given the rumblings we've seen from the neocon wing of the GOPe.

Again, unlikely, but this is a chaos year so keeping things in mind (even if they don't happen) isn't a bad thing. No demoralization or anything, what I'm saying is definitely unlikely, but that doesn't mean it isn't worth mentioning. Reince Preibus is almost absolutely one of the moles, which is why Trump is looking to replace him.

Commiefornia and a few others cucked states wave that restriction for illegals.

This is great fucking news and all but when do we send the legal spics back?

REMOVE TACO

Californian DMVs are packed full of entire broods of illegals getting licenses at all times. A line of a hundred going out the door the moment it opens in the morning. It's insane.

Trump should really invalidate all CA drivers licenses and force them to get a license that's attached to a federated database.

Quite frankly the GOPe needs to be gutted and Paul Ryan dragged out by horse. It's common knoweldge that the ilk are controlled opposition and will turn against him the first opportunity they get. TThe GOPe and Dems are one in the same, as proven thoroughly through this election cycle. But right now the purge needs to hapen within the intel agencies. The russia connections and flynn is their attempt at driving a narrative and going all out because with pizzagate arrests and night of the long knives looming, the CIA and other (((interests))) are kvetching their insides out and freaking the fuck out about it. Right now Trump is playing towards the goal of the common concensus among the people to remove swamp and is working to replace the rotted stumps.

It's always amazing how libshits suddenly find God when they think they can twist meaning beyond a pretzel factory on overdrive. These are the people who booed even the mention of God at their convention. I'd ask if they think we forgot, but given their own doublethink and projection…

I have never seen an emoji on any chan before.

Execute him.

THIS JUST IN!
President Trump Has a Law That Will Allow Him to Bypass the 9th Circuit

It's not that they've found God they're just using it to guilt trip christians into doing everything they say by doing what you said, twisting it. They only know a few stock phrases found by googling.

Just a tip for you newfriend (since you're trying to learn), you don't have to do to link to a post on the same board. You can just do

>>>/board/ is for cross board linking.

And I'll reiterate they might try but they will get nowhere. Just because the New York Times and the Washington Post are running headlines about chaos and turmoil doesn't mean one should come here squawking about how the cuckservatives are going to ally with democrats to bring down the administration.

They couldn't manage it in a campaign and they aren't going to do it now. We're seeing a shakeup in the establishment we all knew was coming. Faggots like McCain and Graham are, as expected, front and center expressing deep concern directly and through their media proxies.

Also, no surprise here, Trump is going to be hiring and firing in a way that upsets the current Kabuki theater arbiters of what constitutes appropriate governance. If Priebus can't wrap his head around the new regime then he'll be shitcanned as well.

Sorry user, I've just got used to cross board linking so much I forgot all about that. Just wanted to notify anons about the good news.

Except if you trust Bannon, as I do, he's pretty sure it's Priebus leading the moles in the WH. Graham and McCain seem to be a part of that. I don't think it's too farfetched to think they will mutiny. Priebus is not just incompetent, he's intentionally obstructive to Trump's agenda.

jesus fuck user, you can't make yourself a taco ffs?

Who said it's a single mole in the WH? Pence and Preibus both stand to gain if they can get rid of the Emperor.

Agreed 100%.

Bye bye burritos

(checked)
Gonna translate to spic speak
Si Agentes de la ICE tocan a su puerta
>No tenga miedo de abrir la puerta, tiene derechos.
*usted NO puede cerrar la puerta si no es mayor de 18, debido a un loophole en la ley inmigratoria actual

ACLU Conozca sus derechos
Hope this fools some spics atleast

Bogdanoff rights
don't do this to me user
hueheuheuhuehue

lmao

One of the Trump's finest campaign ads of 2016. And the opposition did it for free!

I assume this is a halfchan thing?

Yeah, you can tell because the meme is awful

I don't even know what they're referring to. The fuck is a Bogdonoff?

That's supposed to be a meme? Just looks like some random freaks and a UFO.

The bogdanoff brothers are said to posess telepathic powers and even the rothchilds bow down to them
Its a shit Holla Forums meme I believe

it's a forced meme on halfchan pol

I didn't know about it either until one of the early HWNDU threads had a guy show up and showed the pic to the camera.

Doesn't anyone remember Trump meeting with the president of Mexico to discuss moving Ford's factories back to the US or something before he was even president-elect? Back in like October?

Christ almighty I hate that "muh ethnic food" Meme. Does it really require some kind of special autism to figure out how to wrap shit in a burrito or stick it on a kebab skewer as opposed to putting it between a hamburger bun or something? Do we really have to let in an entire alien population to do it for us?
Fuck.

It's probably a fucking "meme" that spooks generated to track how it moves online. If it's exclusive to IBs, it's more suspicious. Review your COINTELPRO tactics, anons.

It's actually pretty funny that a country's cuisine is a relatively good indicator of the people themselves. German cooking is simple and efficient, Italian cooking is lavish and opulent, Japanese food is full of the 'waste nothing' philosophy that you'd expect of an island nation, and of course Africans can barely boil water.

My favorite thing is to watch episodes of Kitchen Nightmares (the UK version) in episodes where the chefs are non-white. They are almost always, without fail, the weakest link due to their inability to maintain levels of quality control over themselves that is requisite in a restaurant wanting to maintain its doors open. The episodes with white restauranteurs usually have problems with some administration or staffing issues, but the African episodes are always full of subtle redpills about the true nature of nog. Something something allegories to the maintenance of national governments something something.

meant for

Ethiopian food tastes fucking amazing tbqhfam. But Ethiopians are some of the most tolerable breed of nigger so that's not overmuch of a shock.

Snopes debunked that myth years ago.

:^)

I've had Ethiopian food. It's pretty good but it's exceedingly simple. It's usually a stew paired with a sort of flatbread like a naan. I forgot the name of the dish I had but it was delicious. First time I ever ate chicken neck. Very underrated piece of the bird. I miss Holla Forumsa/ck/ threads.

All hail the Emperor.

We stood at the edge of Destruction - and would have fallen - if not for the Might of the God-Emperor, and his Angels of Deportation

it's pretty funny. Africans don't have any real fucking cuisine themselves. The nignogs in America, however, have "black food" only by virtue of living in a fucking country that actually has food and people who know how to cook it. And what does this "black food" consist of?

Fucking fried everything. Like deep frying everything in sight is a legit "cuisine" or takes any actual skill or talent or distinguished taste. Most people would say "barbeque" but most people are fucking idiots, the nogs didn't invent slow cooking meat over a charcoal grill for hours, it isn't something that takes a fucking genius to come up with.

The only food that can even marginally be ascribed to have any black influence is soul food or Cajun. Cajun of course being French, and since there are so many nogs in Louisiana they think it's their own creation instead of the French themselves.

I don't know who would give 'barbecue' to the nogs since all nog cue I've had is dry and very unappetizing. They might enjoy the food, but that doesn't mean they're its master. Not to mention Africans can't even into farming or really any sort of animal husbandry so I'd wager that virtually no cooking can really be 'theirs' if they can't even source the ingredients without having a superior civilization do it for them.

Ainsley Harriot is one of the only notable exceptions, but even then all he really does is sweets.

Wonder how long it takes for ICE in my state to act on the tip I sent them last night about my employer hiring illegals. I made sure to inform them that they've done it in the past and got caught for it then.

the only counter to it is gore

real California gets her revenge on the Mexicants!

There's plenty of bootleg Neo Geo games for him back in Me>>9269539
xico.

>What would it take for them to to go back voluntarily?

As someone who frequents flea markets regularly, them shutting down all of them. I would wager they make 50% of the money they ship back to mexico through selling at flea markets.

Had a picnic & can confirm no bean music was playing in the background at the park I went to. It was nice.

This is the year we make anime real user.

They can't. It would cause a civil war. Instead their just undermining his presidency.

We never get bored with winning

#FutureFash

Don't know if you guys follow Gordon on twitter, but you should

That's hands down my favorite direct propaganda ever produced by Holla Forums

Mmmmmmnnnyisssss

Execute order..666

Too many jokes about the prequels.

It's like how they suddenly find their patriotism after spending the other 364 days of the year burning the flag, cursing the founding fathers and glorifying sandy shitholes and the shitskins therein.

Made me sad to see that's fake tbh

Aye

This. I fucking hate this shit.

Kek. Underrated post.

Learn to OP, faggot.

Hey burgers.
Small question.
What happen to assets of deported people?
Money, cars, houses etc.
If local authority or fed agency seize it you will soon see some pretty intense witch hunting.

if it's seized by the cops, there's a good chance they'll sell it at auction

And if you've ever been to a county auction they usually start the bidding quite low, sometimes literally $100 for entire multi acre plots of land. It all depends if there is any who shows up that cares. (Which is many and even less so as the amount of folk involved in local governance is pretty abysmal now-a-days.)

Damn, that makes me wish Arpaio had won the last election for Arizona sheriff. We need him more then ever, especially since he would actually have support from above now.

He's still insanely popular over in AZ, makes me wonder if there was any trickery going on with that election.

Here, have a checking Arpaio.

(Checked)
Actually, the technical term is "Kristalguact".

Sieg heil the grammar nazi!

5/5 breddy gud

Song name?

Even the Christians are getting wise to this kind of bullshit.

Uneasy illegals or kike deception?

Topkek

Dubs confirm new crusade soon.

Send this to Ice!

you are doing gods work user
now if you could only share that map with ICE